1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Why do mediums talk of contacting "spirit"?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Ruby, Feb 22, 2021.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Oh that was a nice coincidence. :)

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Apologies to those following this thread if it's taken an untoward Spiritualist turn. Mediums are not found only in the Spiritualism scene but mediumship is a cornerstone of Modern Spiritualism.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I've been taking a look at that website and what's happening. Do you live anywhere near that area we know as 'Hydesville' but appears now to be known as Newark, New Jersey/NY?

I recently decided to stop attending any further virtual meetings but maybe I'll call in on a Sunday one because it would happen mid afternoon GMT. Attending any of the others would mean my missing my beauty sleep and I can't afford to be doing that! :D

4. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

LOL...I'm 5 minutes from Newark, NJ & 5 hours from Newark, NY:)
    Yeah don't miss out on your beauty rest...anything but that:)!
    I think you'll enjoy it. It is actually so convenient and has worked out so well for them that they aren't even thinking of re-opening the physical location until September...Everything is "Zoomed!"

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I've taken a look - Newark, NY is in upstate New York (it appears) and is where Hydesville once was - is that right? And Jersey is downtown?

6. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Exactly Mac.

7. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Mac...10AM (now) is the Varsity if you will...the later service is JV:)...
    (I'd PM you but don't know howto at the moment...&...gotta go:)!

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm with Janet right now in NJ! 10 o'clock service, 11 o'clock as I'm answering....

9. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I am interested to hear your opinion of her, as she is the medium I saw.

10. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hi Mac,
    If there ever was a 5 star medium...it's her. Did you hear that phrase she came up with for that 2nd woman's reading "por...something" don't remember exactly what it was, but it was spot on and totally out of the blue and the woman got so excited about it...She is a true quality medium. She also exudes warmth & love & just plain old goodness when you're in her presence.
    What did you think?