When does the soul/spirit enter the body - channeling compared with mediumship

Well that was an interesting piece to follow quite subdued and polite by other debate standards I have witnessed on social media, that aside whether you believe there is a difference between Channelling and Trance Mediums is irrelevent. It has to be a matter of Faith, Faith in what you hear see or witness and it is very subjective to the individuals perception. So whether you think someone's opinion on this subject is rude or condescending matters not a jot that's your ego intervening.

mac

Administrator
Well that was an interesting piece to follow quite subdued and polite by other debate standards I have witnessed on social media, that aside whether you believe there is a difference between Channelling and Trance Mediums is irrelevent. It has to be a matter of Faith, Faith in what you hear see or witness and it is very subjective to the individuals perception. So whether you think someone's opinion on this subject is rude or condescending matters not a jot that's your ego intervening.

I don't do faith concerning spiritual issues - I leave such stuff to mainstream religionists. ;)

But it will be a subjective experience of either form of communication and a personal take on what has more relevance or importance for one personally.

In general here on ALF we are a polite bunch even when we disagree but nonetheless we can and do disagree and there's nothing disrespectful about disagreement over topics and/or our individual approach to them. It can become disrespectful, however, when matters become personal and that's not acceptable. :)

Ski

I'm puzzled. You earlier used the words "On the contrary....." to begin a response to what I'd written but then went on to write stuff that was little different from what I'd been suggesting. How was that contrary? It actually supported what I'd said.

I'm puzzled by your remarks - had I suggested anything different? :confused:

And your point is?

This thread is about mediumship compared with channeling. I know because I opened it specifically for that discussion. What does this remark have to do with that?

what? :confused::confused::confused:

How does this relate to the topic?

You are, of course, totally entitled to your opinion. But you ARE being rude when you go off totally at a tangent and finish your rambling piece by saying I come off as rude a lot of times. I have focused on the thread subject. Tell me how that's rude, will you?

You'll doubtless say this next piece is rude but what many years in online discussion forums has shown me is that many folk lose their way in threads, often getting emotional or upset because they think their views - or even someone else's - are not being respected. Or they consider it 'disrespectful' just because someone disagrees with what they assert or believe or if someone challenges poorly supported points and claims.

The biggest disrespect and rudeness I find is when others tell me how I should - or shouldn't - approach an issue. Or how I should, or shouldn't, react. I don't tell others what they should or shouldn't do. I don't tell others how they should or shouldn't approach any issue. That's totally up to THEM to decide for themselves.

Wouldn't it be the height of rudeness to believe that our particular way is the right way, the only way, and to expect that others should therefore adopt it?

moderated

Last edited by a moderator:

Ski

Yeah, I think after...........h, unfortunately.

Yo..........g up.

moderated

Last edited by a moderator: