What Does It Feel Like to Die?

I went through death twice and I can tell you that especially the first time it was absolutely miserable. There was no comfort or white pearly gates or anything like what you see, hear, or read about everywhere. I'm still trying to cope with how horrible and miserable the experience is/was. I'm not sure how or why so many people's "testimonies" online talk about it being so different than mine. All I know is what I went through and I literally still have horrible PTSD which is keeping me up at night at 3:08 AM on a weekday searching for forums to find answers about what happened.

mac

janitor
I went through death twice and I can tell you that especially the first time it was absolutely miserable. There was no comfort or white pearly gates or anything like what you see, hear, or read about everywhere. I'm still trying to cope with how horrible and miserable the experience is/was. I'm not sure how or why so many people's "testimonies" online talk about it being so different than mine. All I know is what I went through and I literally still have horrible PTSD which is keeping me up at night at 3:08 AM on a weekday searching for forums to find answers about what happened.
I'm sorry to contradict a new member so early but I think you can take it. You didn't die. Death is a one way journey. Maybe we can later take an analytical look at what's happening in your life and maybe that may begin to help you.....