1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Video of Carol & Mikey Communicating

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Andrew, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Vainvessel,
    No he cannot move the tip up. He can move the pendulum, a full set of keys, or a pen on a string, etc. in many directions, but he cannot "lift them up".
    That would really be amazing!
    Carol

2. The video does not exist.

3. It existed before, I've seen it. I'm sure Andrew or Roberta can take care of this.

4. I have a copy of the video, I'll reupload it. I'll send you a link TIS, and if anyone else would like one, feel free to PM me.

5. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Andrew,
    How can a video that was here before no longer exist? Do the expire after a certain point? I am not good with computers or technology in general. Can it be put back on here?
    VainVessel,
    Does yours still work? I can try to do another. The same thing happened with the radio interviews of all the Eternity For All segments.
    Hopefully we can get help with this.
    Carol

6. I think the person whose account was used to upload the video to Youtube can provide you with the reason it was removed. I have it downloaded on my PC and am currently uploading it (my connection bandwidth has a very low upload rate so it's gonna take about 30 more mins.)

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hmm...the video itself shouldn't expire. Perhaps my YouTube account did. It's rather bizarre. I think the radio segments did expire after the show and my BlogTalkRadio account were inactive for over a year.

I have a new YouTube account now, so I can re-upload it if you want - just send me a copy. I remember that there were special privacy options you wanted for it, Carol.

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Unfortunately I cannot.

When you upload the video, please select that you do not want it to be public - that's what we did last time. It should be viewable only with the specific URL.

9. I'm not uploading it to Youtube, so when I post the link, go ahead and do that, my upload bandwidth is almost dial-up speed :p

10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

To where are you uploading it? I ask because the privacy controls are part of YouTube - not Afterlife Forums. Unless similar options exist on your website, I won't be able to do anything. :(