1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Unexpected friendship - Monika's story

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Monika, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Monika

Monika Active Member

We meet people in most unexpected ways. Some of those people happen to make tremendous changes in our lives.
    I met Bill Z on this forrum. At that time i was in a very sad dark place searching for some light. I think he asked me something about pendulum and letters... Our friendship started from few messages. We could understand each other very well. Bill was writing a book. Soon he invited me to join in his project. Skype calls, many details to speak about. Bill retired. I invited him to come up north. My mom was visiting me that summer. We went to train station to pick him. Complete stranger from USA who i met on forrum. And there he jumped out off train with suitcase and guitar after hours of flights and 16 hours train trip. Totally crazy one. His family turned away from him because of this. He spent all summer up here. Traveled places. Visited shamanism event in Norway. Kissed and cuddled wolves. Explored wilderness. At some point he went to see Poland. Came back up north again. During that summer we had countless and countless hours of conversations, discussions. Smoked tremendous amounts of cigarretes sitting in midnight sun all night long. Listened lots of music. Bill started to play again. He would wake me up every morning for work. Get coffee ready and lunch for me. He would walk me to work. Precious moments. Next time he came for winter. He lived and worked in kennel where i and Michel used to live. He would make fire to heat the house in early mornings, make coffee for all guides, cook food for guests. Doing all of this while fighting heavy depression. Learned to ride dogs sledge in remote wilderness. Sitting in snow meditating. Helping with dogs, rising up puppies. Hunting northern lights. Freezing his ass off for them because they are so magical but its so fucking cold outside! (that are his words, not mine). So many people fell in love with him here. Crazy american, so stressed. Probably most often words he heard was "relaaaaxxxx man". He had to learn to live slow life. He did. Depression went away. He was my biggest support in my sadness everytime reminding me about iternity. Bill Z made a huge impact in my and many others here and my family lives. We miss him beyond the words but same are happy for him finally being back home with love of his life, Susie.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    Kurt and baob like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Oh, Monika, what an amazing, uplifting story! We heard only a little from Bill and your account explains what was happening in his life, things he had hinted at from time to time.

I hope you won't mind my copying it into the thread in the announcements section to accompany the brief details I posted there earlier.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Monika

Monika Active Member

Of course you can do that mac. Thank you for reading this. I wanted to share a bit more about Bill because as depressed he sometimes used to sound as much he was actually doing to fight or at least befriend his depression. For me he was and is an inspiration.

Kurt and mac like this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

:)

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

If it hasn't already happened, Monika, I hope Bill will make contact with you and Michel. If he does perhaps you'd share your experience with us? :)

Kurt likes this.
  6. Monika

Monika Active Member

Oh yes Bill already showed up! Very first day after the night he passed i went to our special place. Driving there i could hear words "you are so cool" in my head over and over again. That was clearly Bill. He used to say that for me. In cabin i saw a word "Poland" just beside Michels handwritting on the wall i never ever noticed that before even if im there often and looking to the wall. I was sitting there in cabin and speaking out loud how i feel and suddenly i could feel like energy storm, such a rushy energy passed my body and i said to Bill that i recognise him very well. As soon as i left cabin i saw the rainbow. Didnt see it all summer. Rainbows were very special for Bill. They are not a sign between me and Michel so it is easy to know its not him. And as ever i use my pendulum. Bill has another way showing answers yes and no than Michel. Its so easy with Bill cause he knew exactly how i work with it so it was no big deal for us to start chating directly using letters. Im very happy about this. Bill is very very well. I know that soon i shall see him how he looks now. Ill most definitely share that here when it happens :)

jobun and baob like this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

I thought he might have shown up already but didn't want to assume it. It would be very nice if you shared with us what happens in the weeks and months ahead how Bill feels now he is back home with Susie. :) He might have some lessons for us.

This thread might be more appropriate in a different forum, perhaps an afterlife communication one, as it's kinda out of the way here but I won't move it if you prefer it in the 'off-topic' section.

8. Monika

Monika Active Member

Feel free to move it mac to where it would fit better :)
    And yes, i most definitely will share everything here.
    I also want to share one thing from my talk with Michel very same evening. It was about 20 hours after Bill passed. I asked Michel how is Bill and Susie. He said Susie is busy preparing for celebration. I asked if he will go and he said yes of course im helping with it. I asked if it is a celebration to greet Bill but he said its is like wedding party. I didnt ask why he said "like wedding". All i cared was just that they are all alright and happy. When i think now maybe its something similar to our wedding but different in a way. I know thay Bill used to kiss Susies ring every morning and used to say that he marry her again and again until he finally can do that for real. His dream came true. Which is good to know. This helps me a lot during days because i constantly wait for his call. He used to wake up at 2 in the morning so he can call me before all my meetings at work. Now it is a huge empty space. I just stare to phone but it doesnt ring.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm going to follow your story with much interest, Monika. I hope our members and visitors alike also enjoy it.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

These are fascinating insights into things that can happen. One person's experiences directly after his death but the small details mean a great deal.

I hope you'll make sure that Bill knows we're following his experiences and also thank Michel from us. He may not know his words for you might also help seekers on our forums to understand what can happen after we die, that it's not a world on angels playing harps and floating on clouds.