1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Established Member

OK. Then I hope we can both engage in a better, more constructive and positive way, in the future. Closer to the way of spirit, perhaps.

No hard feelings. :)

bluebird and Monika like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

no harm done - we're good :)

Monika likes this.
  3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Ruby, with respect, I have asked that this subject be dropped, and it will be dropped. NOW.

4. RobertaGrimes

If you continue to want to talk about your beliefs concerning science, you are in violation of our forum's rules and you will be warned. If you persist, you will be banned. I really would like to help you learn, but most of what you have said on this website so far indicates a keener interest in showing your own superiority to the rest of us. Is this really where you want to spend time?

5. Convolution

My intention is most definitely not to show superiority, but to find answers, truth. Maybe you interpret that as a superior stance of some kind- I'm not sure.
    But I do want to clarify- is speaking of science anywhere on the forums a violation? I wasn't aware.

I was under the impression that it would be OK to explore the scientific means of studying the afterlife.
    If that is not the case, then I will apologize and cease conversations about it... Though I will find that very sad indeed, for me and others who may happen upon this place, as it seems like something which can really enrich the search and discussions.
    Just let me know.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    SashaS and bluebird like this.
  6. RobertaGrimes

DISCUSSION OF OUR PERSONAL OPINIONS ABOUT THE USE OF SCIENCE TO INVESTIGATE THE AFTERLIFE ARE NOW BANNED FROM ALF. I have said this a number of times in response to your recent posts, but perhaps capital letters will make my position clearer.

If science could be discussed in a mutually respectful matter and exclusively based on facts, we could give it a go; but science turns out to be just like religion and politics: people adamantly blab their own views at one another, to no purpose. Boring and off-putting for visitors, and entirely counterproductive.

7. Convolution

Up to you. I think it's quite the opposite, and that quite a bit of people lurking, but undecided on whether to join (like I once was) will be disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    SashaS and bluebird like this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

conjecture - There's no way of knowing what lurkers are lurking for or how they might feel about anything.

9. Convolution

Very true. There is also no way to know they would find otherwise boring and off-putting.

10. RobertaGrimes

I agree. It's very unfortunate. Do you have a mirror nearby? Then you might have a good, hard look in it.