suppressed technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Major Contributor
To Mikey, does the cure for all human diseases on Earth already exist in the form of a certain suppressed technology?
How could that be, when different diseases operate via different mechanisms? So, some particular medication or treatment might be able to cure lung cancer, for example, but would have no effect on diabetes, or might cure cystic fibrosis but have no effect on progeria (and what I've just said doesn't even address the fact that there are different types of lung cancer, different types of cystic fibrosis, etc.).

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
How could that be, when different diseases operate via different mechanisms? So, some particular medication or treatment might be able to cure lung cancer, for example, but would have no effect on diabetes, or might cure cystic fibrosis but have no effect on progeria (and what I've just said doesn't even address the fact that there are different types of lung cancer, different types of cystic fibrosis, etc.).

I'm basically alluding to this: The Med Bed - Jared Rand - Disclosure News Italia

bluebird

Major Contributor
That link did work for me; thank you.

I can understand why you want to believe in the things stated on that site. I don't personally believe them as stated on the site, though I think it may be possible that we are in the very beginning stages of such technology (for example, I think I've read that scientists are now able to 3D print a viable/working human bladder).

That site is a bit too new age to be believable, at least for me. I'd love to be wrong about it, though.

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
Yeah I don't blame you guys.

How about this guy (Randy Cramer, USMC) talking about it?

mac

Administrator
Yeah I don't blame you guys.

How about this guy (Randy Cramer, USMC) talking about it?
Instead of just posting a link to a website video why not explain why you think it's important and relevant?

For me that would mean way more than a link to something we know nothing about and where it's potentially a waste of time and/or frustrating sitting watching a poor-quality and maybe uninformative video. It would show you've viewed and considered points made in that video and feel they have a particular relevance to the thread in which you're writing, those points being interesting and informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.