1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Spirits & other species

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Established Member

I understand. Thank you for the answers. I'm still processing them.
    I'm not sure yet what to make of the separation of spirits for different species, why that would be so, and how that would come to happen, say, for a spirit that may never have incarnated - how it would make a choice as to which group it belongs to, for example.
    I'm also not sure how these groups split off. At some point, many of what we consider to be different species of animals/beings prior to their separation via evolution, belonged to the same species. Gradually these separated via evolution, and I'm not sure how spirits split off and evolved to "attach" themselves to these different species, or what the idea is for how it all worked mechanically.

I'm also trying to wrap my mind around, and think of the repercussions of, the other points.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You are absolutely confounding to me. You clearly still have no grasp of the basics - the important points that must be understood if you are to have any grounding in anything - but still you ask repeated questions that are utterly beside any possible point, and that would not be very helpful to your understanding of the greater reality even if those questions did have clear answers!

mac likes this.
  3. Convolution

Would you be so kind as to tell me which books in your list you would recommend in terms of grasping the basics? I will prioritize those.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  4. RobertaGrimes

Read Your Eternal Self and Quantum Enigma to start. Then for the afterlife, read the Zammits, Michael Tymn, and The Fun of Dying.

5. Convolution

OK, will do!

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

So, there is one consciousness, which I understand. Are humans the piece of consciousness that cause it to vibrate at different frequencies?

7. RobertaGrimes

No. Love/fear is the vibrational dichotomy. Our minds are part of eternal Mind in the inextricable and integral way that a drop is a part of the sea.

8. Convolution

Is eternal mind bored, and this is all its game with itself? What is the point of being vastly within one self, and what is its ultimate goal- to simply just be for all time?

9. mac

mac Staff Member

We simple mortals can only guess what the purpose of being is and we're considering it purely from the position of virtually-ignorant incarnates. Interesting to think about for fun but probably pointless as a serious exercise.

kim and Convolution like this.
  10. Convolution

I agree. Assuming [on my part] there is such a being, and we are part of such a being, then we are ver far from understanding it.
    But just for fun and out of speculation, having more knowledge in Spiritual matters, what do you think about that subject?