1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Signs And Messages 'from The Other Side'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Jim, Jan 28, 2013.

1. dream jo

dream jo New Member

Just to see if my typing mic works on again which it does my mum passed 3 weeks ago tomorrow I've had a few dreams about AV my mum I have
    The deer before she died the day before she died she was standing at the bottom of my bed so standing if the bottom of my bed looking new and well again
    The day before the day after the day she died the day she died I heard bells I never before she died I heard bells ever before she died I did I think it's cause I'm supposed to be gifted it I'm supposed to Lee gift it I think it is because I'm socially Gifted in the spirit world I am my mum was supposed to give to 2 to Shay was spiritually gifted to I get a feeling when I went to see in a chapel of rest should your hours there yeah she knew I was there I think she did Ed I just hope I made her proud on a day of a funeral I did
    I know I've got to go and pick her Ashes up this week I've got to pick her up this week I'm going by what I wish I did I've done all my mum's wishes what you asked me for I have I just hope she is proud of me but I didn't extra as well I did a bit extra without Mum asking me I did it for my mum because I love her her

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Your typing mic worked very well, Jo. :)

3. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

How wonderful to have had these signs, Jo, at such a difficult time.

4. jobun

jobun New Member

dream jo, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know I haven't been around in a while (here and elsewhere) and I feel sad for your loss. My deepest condolences and heartfelt prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.
    I am glad that you got signs from your mom before, during and after her passing. xoxo

5. dream jo

dream jo New Member

I know I've got to go and pick her Ashes up this week I've got to pick her up this week I'm going by what I wish I did I've done all my mum's wishes what you asked me for I have I just hope she is proud of me but I didn't extra as well I did a bit extra without Mum asking me I did it for my mum because I love her her

jobun likes this.
  6. dream jo

dream jo New Member

I don't know what happened there I picked her Ashes I picked her Ashes up yesterday I've got to her somewhere safe till we have one more last wish we have got to do for her the very Ashes to bury ashes near my dad last wish we've Gotta Do

baob and jobun like this.