1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

sex and shamanism ex C&M thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by poeticblue, Mar 30, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You shouldn’t have said that you were a lightworker if you weren’t 100 percent sure that you were.

I believe you made another post in the distant past about being a Shaman who took in peoples souls and blew them back out (whatever that means) to help with soul retrieval. I did have more to say towards that but I fear a separate thread will be made again.

Whomever you’ve been consulting with has not been honest with you. Whatever research you’ve been doing is wrong. You are not a Shaman. I believe you are a reasonable, sensitive person wanting to know certain answers towards the meaning of life. Aren’t we all though?

2. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

I am sure that i am a lightworker. It wasn't a person who told me i am a lightworker it was the divine who said it when i shuffled oracle cards. In my previous post i used the word "verify" wrong sorry for the confusion.

I'm definitely not a shaman as far as i know. I said once that i was NOT a shaman. Hope this helps and you doesn't seem to believe in lightworkers but that's okay.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm still hoping to learn from you what so-called lightworkers do other than the aspect you told me about earlier.

I've often been told off for wanting to attach a label to practitioners of various kinds but I see no alternative if we ordinary folk are to understand what those practitioners say they do. I consider it's important and it's something that we humans do routinely in most other aspects of life.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I never said I didn’t believe in lightworkers. I simply didn’t believe that you were a lightworker if one did exist.

5. Shaman Traveler

Aside from all this, one thing we have in common is that we seek the truth. ;)

6. Shaman Traveler

Something happened. I don't know what. Why is my answer in the quote box of your statement?

Here's my quote again:

Aside from all this, one thing we have in common is that we seek the truth. :cool:

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I fixed it - broken code the problem. :)

8. Shaman Traveler

Thanks mac. :D

I will now try to answer your question. Just wait. Gonna write a response but i'm not very good at this so i will write a new separate post.

9. Shaman Traveler

Lightworkers has a global mission to make an impact in the world in some way. I don't think it needs to be a big mission for exactly everyone because first we have to define "impact". Impact globally in a collective awareness for example can be done in many ways. For example love can be stretched out energetically from one person's heart to the collective awareness and transform others lives. I cannot prove this but the law of attraction says that what you extend outwards I.e. beliefs, attitudes, emotions will affect your surrounding. By beginning with yourself the world can transform more easily. The collective in my opinion can be human awareness, plants or animal etc. We also become programmed easily from the surrounding I.e. television, teachers, parents, society etc. If in our subconscious imagination we are implanted sad ideas from things that has a big role (such as science) I.e. then some of us might in our subconscious mind think like that. If i for example help myself or take it a bit further and use the law of action to help my surrounding then others will be affected. Lightworkers are in some area involved in exhibiting their abilities for others I.e. some form of teaching. It can be their work, a project outside work or something else. What that something is is ofcourse freely choosen and the lightworker may either feel like they live their purpose or they may feel like they do not.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you for the full explanation :)