1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

sex and shamanism ex C&M thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by poeticblue, Mar 30, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Why would you be deeply troubled if there was no penetrational (or other physical type of sex) in the afterlife? That should be the least of your concerns.

However to ease your mind there are certain levels of the afterlife where people do engage in sexual mannerisms that mimic what we do here on earth. Also on these particular levels folks may have unfulfilled desires or fantasies that they otherwise couldn’t or didn’t pursue while on earth. Then there are people who reside on a more higher vibrational level who feel no need to substitute their fulfillment with earthly desires and rather focus on other endeavors. They too still engage in sex but not the way we humans do. I believe the term is called ‘spiritual merging’ where two souls merge into one and it’s 10 times more pleasant than the sexual intercourse we have here. Mikey can correct me if I’m wrong.

But anyways, sex does exist in the afterlife if you still have that desire.. but one tends to ‘age out’ of that desire once you continue to elevate spiritually. I think that’s what Mikey and Juergen Ziewe was trying to say.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

My personal view is that the urgent sex drive we experience as adult humans is primarily - if not exclusively - for the purpose of procreation, something that doesn't happen in the etheric. I'm confident some others will disagree with the first part of that sentence but the latter part is irrefutable.

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

For my enlightenment please, what does being a 'light-worker' involve you doing?

4. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

Thanks for asking the question mac. Well i want to make people not afraid of death. I am also struggling with fear of death and fears can be a symtom of lightworkers because when they heal or partly heal their fears then they can help others heal their fears. When i say partly heal fears is because fears are part of our nature and some are more inclined to fear than others but we can all work on our fears. I know i am afraid of death because i have a mission involving helping others to be free of fear of death. Now helping others to heal their fears can begin with each individual. If i help myself then others will change too because we are all one. Sometimes i think about writing a book and if i don't do that then there are other ways to help.

May i ask you a question: how do you think i best help people not be afraid of death? And what if i don't help people not be afraid of death? Then...?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Thank you for that explanation but I'm unable to give any advice how you can best help people.

I must say I'm very surprised you are struggling with a fear of death and I don't see any logic in what you've written about lightworkers being able to help others in a similar position. It sounds counter-intuitive that someone who is not fully-persuaded and confident can offer much support to others. It's analogous to 'the blind leading the blind'.

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Not to sound rude and please don’t take this the wrong way, but I doubt that a person who is supposively (supposedly) *edit a ‘lightworker’ would have concerns about not having sex in the afterlife and fears about death as you’ve stated. I’ve looked up the definition of a lightworker and you really have a ways to go.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  7. Shaman Traveler

Nvm i won't judge you for stating that opinion. :) We all have our own opinions. About the lightworker part, lightworkers aren't that much different in my opinion than anyone else. You may be a lightworker too. I'm not the only one, there could be many in here who are lightworkers.;)

I am also a lightworker in other ways but i think i've stated enough now. I wish you and everyone in here a good day. We are all beautiful inside. Every creature in the universe is love.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I suppose if it were a loose description based around one's desire to help others understand a little about death et al then many of us might indeed be seen by some as 'lightworkers'. Although my intentions is to help others that way I wouldn't dream of referring to myself as a lightworker or indeed as anything else.

As you've stated you're a lightworker in other ways it would be interesing to understand what those others ways are.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I didn’t mean to shut down what you said. It’s just that your worries about the afterlife specifically regarding sex (which was a red flag) made me raise an eyebrow as to why you would consider yourself to be a Lightworker.

I would think that if a Lightworker did exist, they really wouldnt go around claiming they are one and they certainly wouldn’t be too concerned about having sex in the afterlife. There are better and more bigger concerns to entertain don’t you think?

10. Shaman Traveler

There are ofcourse many concerns out there. Some spend a lot of time thinking about concerns or phenomenon. Some of those things we think about are also part of our soul's life plan. Some think too much (including me) and some think less about things. I think a lot about existential questions, everything from time, free will, soul, consciousness, reincarnation and so forth. Some concerns are very important right now on earth where humans need to help. I think fear of death is such a concern. If we get the right tools we may be able to conquer our fears. Now i know you might not fear death and i am very glad for that because such fear is horrific. I shouldn't have said i was a lightworker perhaps because it is a claim which i cannot verify in anyway except what has been verified to me personally. I am not angry in anyway i hope you don't think so. It may in another person's view appear as i am angry as we cannot interpret people's signals online but all is well :)