1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Self-Guided Afterlife Connection Experiences

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Dec 12, 2016.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

thank you - that's a lovely sentiment. :) I do sometimes wonder just how I will feel when I do look back to assess how things turned out. I probably don't have long to wait and I'm less impatient now.

Folk might not always think that of me, of course!! :p

Unexpected likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

But often we want to know, even if we don't need to know..... That's when learning is of help.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

so what? All states of being are states of being.

So wanting isn't all you receive from a state of wanting then.... You've mentioned two other things!

What if you DON'T choose to interpret the situation as "I am not getting what I want."? Then what happens?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Lessons in my life have unfolded as I need them and when I am mature enough to undertake them.

5. kim

kim Regular Contributor

If a person continues to want that is what he or she will be given in eternity?

6. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

"when I am mature enough to understand them" beautiful and deep Kim. I'm still growing into so much of what I've experienced.
    Peace.

7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Thanks Bill, keep growing!!!:)

8. lovehim

lovehim New Member

This thread has gotten very philosophical. Interesting to read as a bystander :)

Hardball likes this.