Reasons for me joining the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently 30 years old. I had a spiritually transformative experience at age 18. It was a near death experience. I remember it like it was yesterday and I'll skip the details. I was in an empty void which filled with floating beings, which I also call souls. My reaction to them was to send good vibrations. I was sent bolting at incredible speeds through a vast expanse of stars, until hours later when I accepted my death and a dot of white light appeared at the end of the tunnel which was black and white due to the stars passing so fast on the sides.

The light grew into an infinite wall of plasma, composed of interacting particles. I entered and merged with the light, first I was confused as I slowly merged my consciousness with it, I felt loved and accepted, not worried at all. A haze of white light separated me from an arch right in front of me, it got clearer, I went through and there was a greeter who radiated golden light, and this being was smiling humbly and answered my questions instantly before I could even ask, and we didn't need to talk. I understood important things about existence, I knew this was important, as I slowed down in front of this being and woke up from a dreamless sleep state, feeling weak, dehydrated, and looking pale blue-green. I was 18, now I'm 30.

Last January, I had a second experience, this one is hard to explain. It's another state of mind completely. I was alive and well, but woke up on the kitchen floor after having fainted and was instructed in my own head to go sit comfortably on the couch. I was seeing a hologram of myself inside my own head, saying a message. It was loud and clear. I told myself that we are all connected. I noticed a thermometer which measured my levels of suffering, and it went up and down. Another thermometer was measuring something else, a kind of local, or general suffering.

The experience started after the message really. My worst fears and insecurities, I faced, hearing negativity in my mind, verbal abuse etc... I realized I was connected to a grid with other beings because I was seeing these thermometers of suffering go up and down. It was through my subconscious mind somehow. It was like a wave going through me at that moment, and can't quite fully explain it. But this doesn't happen normally, I'm definitely not schizophrenic. I was diagnosed with "probable schizophrenia" once, when I was 23, because I was hearing insults in my head, that was an after effect of the near death experience I think.

All the worst feelings, resentment, fears, insecurities, all amplified each-other in this strange non-local wave through space-time, and I was living this with other beings, who probably had a different experience. I explained exactly what was going to happen at the beginning, it was kind of like a wave going backward through history and reaching me from a future point in time.

I'd like to add that at 18 in the light during my spiritually transformative experience, time was a completely different kind of experience, a different perspective. It's like merging into a conscious singularity, but keeping your individual self, interconnected with all the information you could ever want, across space-time non-locally, through all the beings who ever entered, or will enter this state of mind. I think I understand how this works, it has to do with conscious states and their associated brainwave frequencies, and our perception of time itself. Check out this diagram I made involving conscious states and brainwave frequencies:

5OYpHWX

mac

Administrator
welcome to ALF :)

Your account is very detailed and rather than leaving it possibly unseen in the member introduction forum I've moved it into the NDE one - you did mention having had an NDE.

Without knowing why you say you had an NDE I'm not persuaded it was one, however. Unless your body had become apparently near to death for a specific reason then you may have had an out-of-body experience instead. The second occurrence is even more likely to have been one.

I'm not a clinician but to be on the safe side it might be worth getting yourself checked out for any health issues.

Ruby

Significant Contributor
A very interesting story, thank you Philipe. I wonder why the voices were negative? So creepy. Poor you. Does this experience cancel out the pleasant memories of the first one? I hope not. Could the voices be spirits, and schizophrenics have the ability to become mediums? Maybe you are just naturally able to tune into other dimensions and might like to look into developing it. Maybe the voices were just negative as they reflected your state of mind in some way at that time?

mac

Administrator
A very interesting story, thank you Philipe. I wonder why the voices were negative? So creepy. Poor you.

It's been reported that some NDEs aren't the positive experiences often reported. But we don't know if it was an actual NDE anyway....

Does this experience cancel out the pleasant memories of the first one? I hope not. Could the voices be spirits, and schizophrenics have the ability to become mediums?

We must not assume a member is schizophrenic if that's what you're thinking, Ruby. As for becoming a medium, just hearing voices doesn't mean someone can become a medium as you're implying.

Maybe you are just naturally able to tune into other dimensions and might like to look into developing it. Maybe the voices were just negative as they reflected your state of mind in some way at that time?

It's a possibility that emerging psychic sensitivity is a prelude to something more but it should not be assumed that's the case - it's also possible an individual has medical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.