• AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.

predictions ONLY

jobun

Oh lord you're an optimist! I do hope you're close but I fear it's gonna be much later.....:(

LOL. I am trying to get it out in the universe so that it will happen. Our collective thoughts should do it... Plus I don't want to not have my mom over for Mother's day/her birthday. I usually invite my siblings for that. I'm already not having anyone over for Easter Sunday. I want mother's day LOL

mac

Staff member
LOL. I am trying to get it out in the universe so that it will happen. Our collective thoughts should do it... Plus I don't want to not have my mom over for Mother's day/her birthday. I usually invite my siblings for that. I'm already not having anyone over for Easter Sunday. I want mother's day LOL
If only our wanting it could make it so - as it does 'over there'!

Easter Sunday? Means nothing to me..... Never has, never will other than Easter eggs when I was a kid and when we had our own kid. The rest of the day is one to stay off the highways and away from the public on holiday! That applies doubly so now, of course!

jobun

I was raised Roman Catholic, so it was ingrained from an early age. I'm not very religious anymore but Easter is one of those days I have my family over so that my mom can see her ungrateful kids...lol. I see my mom all the time, as I regularly take care of her - for shopping, dr visits etc. she lives alone, but is still pretty capable. She just doesn't drive and is going to be 85 this year.
breaks my heart to not be able to do this this year, but everyone understands, and the no party rule would be violated as I do have 5 siblings, and my 3 sisters are married. We're now planning a 4th of July Easter at Christmas thing now....lol

dream jo

my dad cud pretic thgnss he cud i thng few dayss berf he diedd he wz full up i thng he new he wz gona die i got toldd few mths bef handd my dad did not hav longg hew z gona diee soon my cuzn tldd me 2 wks my dad wz gona diee nite he died i had a hed acee lk i flt my dad abot 2 possss i did he died on 3.3.12 it 220
i thng iv in herd sum of my giftt of dd dad dad dad i did
i sea spirtss sesne spirtss i wz gona do classs it my spooksss churh but gona hav 2 wate i am
i no endd of 2019 i wz byin tolett roll lk god noz wot evn stor it famly tngrt i losss plott all i saed is i needd it
i thng i mutss of bean only 1 it did not run wne tolett roll shortshst happndd
it min iv h a habbitt f byn handd santizrt iv got 10 botlss unopnn i hav

mac

Staff member
This thread is for members to record their predictions for the future. It's the only way to show you made a prediction before the events occur.