1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

pre-birth planning

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Sep 7, 2020.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Just curious, is anyone interested in this topic?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes but it's in the wrong forum.....

3. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Where is it supposed to be? Will you please move it there?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I was pretty unsure myself!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Did you want to lead off, kim? I'm always interested in this topic but it's hard to know what we can discuss because we don't have much info. We've been told it's something we all do but what details we pre-plan is far from clear.

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't know much about it either Mac. I have just read a little bit on it in 2 books by Robert Schwartz. It is just that I "remember" things, and I have no idea why I remember them. I'm not psychic, so it seems like I saw my pre-birth plan while I was conscious of life in another place during the NDE. I was just curious if anyone else had similar forward seeing memories in there lives.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope someone sees this discussion, kim, but the way things have been here for a long time now, few seem prepared to 'say' anything.

8. jobun

jobun New Member

kim, you might be having past life memories. do the things you remember seem to come from a different time? do they seem familiar? Early in my journey I did do some research on Past Lives and had even joined a reincarnation site that was run by Carol Bowman, which really concentrated more on Children's Past Lives - addressing why some children can recall in great or specific detail events or people that haven't occurred in their present life. It's a very interesting topic and if you ever get a chance, look it up. (I'm not sure it's appropriate to link the site here)

9. mareke

mareke New Member

Michael Newton's two books 'Journey of Souls' & 'Destiny of Souls' cover pre-birth planning. We choose our parents & we know the lessons we come here to learn. An example of a lesson is that one soul partner abandons the other in one life to see the world and then the tables are turned in the next life so the partner that abandoned his/her soul mate learns what it feels like.

The audio version of 'Journey of Souls' can be downloaded on YouTube for free. It's been there for a long time so the Michael Newton Foundation would be aware of this and it has generously allowed people to download it and listen to it for free. After I listened to it I bought the audio version of 'Destiny of Souls' on eBay from a shop in the US. It came on a CD split up into 22 parts which made it easy to listen to in bits. You should also be able buy it from Audible but I resent having to sign up to a monthly subscription just so that I can buy one book I want to listen to.

10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

It's certainly a subject worth discussing, but I am of the opinion that (assuming there is a beforelife/afterlife, something about which I am agnostic) while we (at least some of us) may choose certain things about our lives prior to birth, humanity is not in a situation in which everyone chooses every major factor or aspect of their lives. Essentially, I am not really a proponent of the "pre-birth planning" idea. The main reason why I'm not is that I KNOW that neither my husband nor I would ever have chosen to have him die when he did.