1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Physical Mediumship

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by janef, Nov 22, 2014.

1. normy

normy Active Member

The late Professor Charles Richet during a seance tried to answer a similar question through Flint's direct voice in the book 'Voices in the dark'. (P.291). quote: " He (Richet) grew quite testy when someone suggested that sometimes the voices of communicators from the spirit world did not sound exactly the same as their voices during their life and he said it was hardly likely that they would sound the same, seeing they were not using the same vocal organs they had in life. He added that we must take in to account , also, that the communicating spirit was trying to concentrate on three different things at the same time while communicating."

He explains that the three things are lowering his own frequency to the lower one of the earth, but at the same time remember what his his voice sounded like in his earthly life, and also recapture memories of happenings which will give proof of his identity to the person with whom he wishes to communicate, while speaking in to the voicebox formed from ectoplasm. Richet said: " The miracle is that we can communicate at all."

That doesn't quite answer your question, zzzzwhat, but it is obviously a complicated process and the mechanisms are not properly understood.

There are examples in the book where the voices were said to be just like in earth life, and evidence of identity was given.

2. Thanks Normy for taking time to respond. I will definitely keep an open mind about it and keep seeking out infomation. It's all so strange and very interesting. Sort of a fun distraction for me.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

From what do you find it a distraction?

4. Waller

Waller Banned

Ectoplasmic Extrusion Shared

From a Kai Muegge séance attended recently:

Hans Bender (Kai's spirit control) talks about secret locations in the human body connected with other realms of existence. He claims one of the areas being above the inside of the mouth at its roof, and this is where apports often emit. Hans then confirms that ectoplasm will be coming from Kai from exactly that location.

Grunts, moans and a vomiting sound is heard as the ectoplasm is extruded and the signal to open the cabinet curtain is given. Under red light conditions, ectoplasm can effortlessly be seen extruding from the mouth of the medium and gathering on the floor of the séance room. The quantity is too vast to be regurgitated.

Hans asks for the curtain to be opened and displays the pile of ectoplasm laying on the floor. He asks for Julia (Circle Leader) to throw more red light upon it and then to guard the main mass as Hans stands up and walks with a separated quantity of ectoplasmic matter into the séance room. I was asked to lean back, and the ectoplasm is placed upon my head, neck and shoulders thickly cascading down to the hand.

Note: what the ectoplasm feels like, smells like and about its consistency. Anything that would have been regurgitated from the body would of course be close to the normal body temperature of 37 degrees Celsius or 72 degrees Fahrenheit. The ectoplasm that was draped over myself was ice-cold to the touch. Secondly, Kai drank colored tea pre-séance yet the ectoplasm was bright white with no discolorations from the tea or other bodily fluidss. Its smell was musky and at the same time was wet and dry, which was very strange to feel. Fluid of varying temperature and of a nature which I cannot describe dripped into my mouth and then disappeared immediately.

For these reasons I easily concur this was not a cloth structure, it was not from any orifice or oral cavity of the body – no body smells at all – and referring to the security protocols I had put in place, and the precautions taken, there was no chance any substance could have originated anywhere else other than from a supernatural or extraterrestrial source.

Hans separates the ectoplasm widely for all to see the inner structure. He comments with emphasis that the ectoplasm is wet and dry at the same time and receives confirmation from the sitters that the smell is musky and earthy.

He asks for Kevin Lee (Circle Host) and myself to check the cabinet for any fibers or strings or other devices which could be used to manipulate the ectoplasm before he causes the ectoplasm to disintegrate. Kevin checks all the area above the operating pile on the floor and confirms there were no strings detectable being responsible for the seemingly independent movements of the structure.

Typically, the disintegration of ectoplasmic forms are not displayed. Although the disintegration was only observed by those closest to the cabinet, disintegrate into nothingness it did.

5. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

Waller, I will not comment on this post, but you may have made a typo in regards to the "normal body temperature". It is 37.0 C or 98.6 F (not 72!)
    ;)

6. Waller

Waller Banned

7. janef

janef Major Contributor

8. Visitor

Visitor New Member

9. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

A birdie told me the last post could be the beginning of another forum drama. If you, Visitor, have any beef with waller or anyone else, why not do so privately, via PM? If there is any danger or something you believe one should be alerted of (and I'm referring to Roberta, this forum's admin), why not PM Roberta directly and "come clean", so to speak, instead of pussy-footing around some issue that appears to annoy the crap out of you.... regarding waller? I'm pretty confident, once you explain the "facts" to Roberta, she will be in a better position to determine if the "issue" is worthy of further investigation. Until then, please let it go, but if you decide to persist, can't say you were not "warned", lol ;)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  10. Waller

Waller Banned

Your "birdy" is a stroke off par, congrats, she is now an eagle.

This was a home circle seance of Kai Muegge's which I commented on his blogsite with a co-author. That's enough for now.