1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Physical Mediumship

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by janef, Nov 22, 2014.

1. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

This would not appeal to my reason either... :rolleyes:
    I'd like to think that this would not be the only other alternative for most people too when seeking a medium.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  2. normy

normy Active Member

I have never had, or said I had, a stash of Psychic news issues, I don't know where you got that from Waller.

I emailed George Cranley if he would make the NAS issues available on a website database run by a guy whose name I can't remember, a Scandinavian I think. He said he would think about it, but became ill and I've heard nothing since. Presumably there is a DVD disc somewhere with all the files on it, but I don't know, it's under copyright.

I remember offering my stash of NAS copies for you to read if you ever visit the UK, and that offer still holds. :)

3. normy

normy Active Member

Agreed Waller, and thanks to everybody else. It's the best discussion about physical mediumship I've been involved in. I tried to debate something similar on PM4U some time ago, dark versus lighted seances, but hardly any response. :)

4. Waller

Waller Banned

5. mac

mac Staff Member

6. Waller

Waller Banned

[​IMG] Originally Posted by normy [​IMG]
    I don't believe in secrecy and holding back information, it's all for one and one for all. (On here anyway!) ;)

You have a queer definition of "holding back", normy, looks more like all for one and normy for normy if practically applied.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Perhaps you need again to point out to WJ that you respect copyright laws in connection with the Noah's Ark Society newsletters? I wonder, though, what Mr Joel thinks is in them anyway? He'll get to find out if he looks you up when he visits the UK - I expect it's only a matter of time before he makes his way to the UK to lecture on physical mediumship and alien contact. ;)

8. normy

normy Active Member

The information is not mine to "hold back" Waller as it is copyright, and in any case in practice even if it wasn't the task of scanning and copying would be too laborious. I noticed that someone on PM4U began to do this a little while ago, but soon gave up. I would love it if George gave permission, but that's our best hope. If you have any questions about the content, I will try to answer by referring to my legal copies of the Newsletter and making fair comment with attribution, as allowed under the law. :D

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  9. Waller

Waller Banned

Leslie Flint demonstrated his direct voice mediumship almost entirely in the dark. Do you view his mediumship as incredulous as David Thompson's?

10. Highlander

Highlander Active Member

This question is for Jo1964. I noticed under your profile that you are a psychic surgeon. I suppose I could google the term, but thought it would be more informative to hear from someone who is a psychic surgeon. So, what exactly is meant by the term? Does a psychic surgeon actually perform surgery in the conventional sense i.e. anesthesia and surgical tools, etc? Is a psychic surgeon a medical doctor, board certified to perform surgery? Just curious.
    TIA