1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Physical Mediumship

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by janef, Nov 22, 2014.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Still better, surely, to go with one with a sound reputation based on observed skill and outcomes?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Did you do that, normy? Shame on you! LOL, LOL, LOL

Perhaps, though, you were quite-rightly respecting the legal copyright situation. ;) What WJ could do with is an individual who, say, has a DVD of copies of all the NAS newsletters but wouldn't care about the legal protocol of making them available online....

Is anybody there? :D

ps Has it ever been shown that an elephant actually does remember much?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

new member? janetf? "...starting the thread is in order?" quesque c'est? :confused:

4. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

In regards choosing doctors, of course. Not so easy to gauge with mediumship at times.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

same basic principles, though.....

6. Actually, yes. Elephants remember routes to alternative food/water sources, they remember each other after long separations, they remember (or recognize) burial sites of dead elephants. They also collaborate, demonstrate empathy, console an agitated herd member, use tools and are self-aware (able to recognize themselves in a mirror, for example.)

Off topic, but they are quite remarkable creatures that we seem determined to eliminate through cruelty, captivity, ivory-poaching and of course crowding up the planet so they have too little space.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/elephants-never-forget/

7. mac

mac Staff Member

But is that seen as much memory? How would 'much' be assessed and using what yardstick one wonders? interesting subject

I totally agree with your observations about their near-certain demise. Many other animals too as humankind's global population climbs and our insatiable demand for space and resources continues. very sad :(

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  8. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

I have found that even with reputation, skills and outcomes can still be variable.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

The alternative is flying blind - doesn't appeal to my reason... ;)

10. Jo1964

Jo1964 New Member

All psychic news back copies can be ordered by contacting them. NAS are under copy right apparently but also unavailable now due to it disbanding, so I would imagine anyone with original copies of the magazines would not choose to part with them, well I certainly wouldnt anyway.