1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Physical Mediumship

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by janef, Nov 22, 2014.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

It's how I see it too, normy, but I couldn't think why else WJ would want you to email him privately.

2. Some people have recently posted pictures of spirit phenomena and those pictures were met with some skepticism by a few forum members. Perhaps WJ wishes to avoid similar controversy with these photos or documents or whatever it is.

I have to say this whole thread piques my interest in physical mediums, which I had previously heard little about for many years. At the same time, it's like listening to a bunch of doctors discuss a surgical procedure -- each points out the problems with the other's way of doing things, and in the end you would probably rather not have the operation at all.

3. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

LOL, very true! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  4. normy

normy Active Member

You could say that if you needed the operation, you would like to select the doctor who you decided had the best procedures and competence to achieve the outcome. :)

5. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

That's the difficulty normy I think, even when selecting the best (depending on the criteria set) doctor, a procedure can still go wrong all depending on your body's ability to heal as well as your perception of any surgical experience or in the case of mediumship how you ultimately perceive this personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

WJ concerned about becoming embroiled in controversy? yeah, right!! :D

7. I would certainly consider both the apparent expertise of the surgeons and which one seemed to have the steadier nerves and more professional attitude.

8. Waller

Waller Banned

Really, normy, then when is it that you are going to make available the NAS and Psychic News issues that you refused to supply me from your stash?

Hm?

:p
    I may have the mind the size of an ant but it contains the memory of an elephant.

9. Waller

Waller Banned

Thanks to janef for starting the thread is in order.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

A significant difference between practitioners in the fields of medicine and physical mediumship is that one or more highly-specialized practitioners is supported and overlooked by a group of highly-skilled professionals who all can OBSERVE what happens during a procedure.

The other practitioner not-so-much... ;)