Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

janitor
January 25 2022 edit

I've recently heard from Carol that she won't be continuing on AfterLife Forums.

I'd like to offer my personal thanks to both her and Mikey for the huge effort they've made over many years to bring the message of survival to everyone here and to give us some insight into what we can expect when our time on earth has passed.

ravensgate

Regular Contributor
Here I have copied and pasted the questions I asked in another ALF sub-forum:

I am not sure this is the appropriate forum to post; if it is not, will you kindly remove it, mac? Thanks!
Here is my question(s)... Since my early 20s I have been interested in Native studies. Genetically, I have South American Native bits coursing in my blood and tissue (not much), but I don't think that's what attracted me to Native studies while at University. Frankly, I have no earthly idea; I just remember reading "The cry of the eagle" and that was it.... totally "hooked"!

Anyway, for decades I have practiced the ways of the shaman. Very, very few people know about this and I'm in no hurry to "advertise" it, lol (especially where I live now, many would fear I made some sort of contract with Dark Forces, lol)
My question is: what is Mikey's perspective on this? I have never experienced harmful effects from shamanic journeying; I do not use hallucinogens, my journeys to "the other world" involve shamanic breathing and drumming.
Thank you for your response!

ravensgate

Regular Contributor
I'd like to let a forum member know that I did read the conversation she/he started with me. I would like to respond but I lost the conversation and can no longer find it it.
My apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.