Part 4 - Ask your questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravensgate

Regular Contributor
Here I have copied and pasted the questions I asked in another ALF sub-forum:

I am not sure this is the appropriate forum to post; if it is not, will you kindly remove it, mac? Thanks!
Here is my question(s)... Since my early 20s I have been interested in Native studies. Genetically, I have South American Native bits coursing in my blood and tissue (not much), but I don't think that's what attracted me to Native studies while at University. Frankly, I have no earthly idea; I just remember reading "The cry of the eagle" and that was it.... totally "hooked"!

Anyway, for decades I have practiced the ways of the shaman. Very, very few people know about this and I'm in no hurry to "advertise" it, lol (especially where I live now, many would fear I made some sort of contract with Dark Forces, lol)
My question is: what is Mikey's perspective on this? I have never experienced harmful effects from shamanic journeying; I do not use hallucinogens, my journeys to "the other world" involve shamanic breathing and drumming.
Thank you for your response!

ravensgate

Regular Contributor
I'd like to let a forum member know that I did read the conversation she/he started with me. I would like to respond but I lost the conversation and can no longer find it it.
My apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.