Part 3 - Ask your questions here.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey!

Thank you for taking the time and effort in answering all the myriad questions on this forum.

I have few questions of my own to ask to Mikey:
1. Surveying the earth, are there any beings who have reached the states of union with the ALL (like jesus, mohammed, buddha etc)? Can I please know who they are and where they live currently?
2. I have been following the stoic philosophy of life where they put strong importance on virtue and wisdom as two legs with which a being climbs the spiritual path. Is that true in Mikey's perspective or would he add anything?
3. Are there hierarchies or heavens and hells in which beings end up according to their good or evil deeds?
4. Why are some people lucky to be born rich other poor, some with kind others cruel circumstances, some born beautiful others ugly.
5. Why is there suffering in the world?
Hi NanoPico,
Question 1: Not sure what you are asking here. Folks that are currently on earth that are at this level? Individuals who have already passed over that have progressed as described? Either way, I'm not sure that I (Carol) am comfortable asking this question to Mikey and placing it on a public forum depending on what you are after. So sorry.
Question 2: Mikey tells me the most important thing is love when it comes to spiritual growth. Without love, wisdom alone means nothing in regards to growth or "climbing" the spiritual path from Mikey's perspective.
Question 3: Mikey tells me everything is energy. Our actions too are energy based. Positive, loving ways are high in vibration, where negativity is low in vibration. We raise our vibration of our soul / consciousness/ true being by our actions and intent of them from Mikey's viewpoint. There is no "hell" in regards to eternal damnation according to Mikey. We can always improve ourselves if we choose. There are many dimensions in the afterlife that are of various vibrations. In simple terms, the more loving, the more glorious basically. The lower the love / vibration, the more unpleasant it can be according to Mikey.
Question 4: Mikey tells me we come here for the experience to learn and progress ourselves spiritually by the choices we make, and often several times! Yes, Mikey is talking about reincarnation here! Mikey tells me the only way we truly learn is to experience it. So, you may be rich one time, and poor the next, etc. My opinion (Carol) is that if life here is a one time shot, it is way too unfair! Why are people born with severe disabilities while others are super athletes?...Or is there more to the story! Mikey tells me there is more to the story and much preparation can take place in the afterlife before we come. We are spiritual beings coming here with a round trip ticket having a physical experience basically.
Question 5: Life can be tough here with the negative influences, etc. that can occur, and Mikey tells me we are aware of this before we come. But this earthly dimension has great potential for spiritual growth. We know it is temporary. But Mikey tells me positive ways, being loving and kind goes a long way! When you think of us as eternal beings, being here is like a bad day at school when times are rough according to Mikey. But when we return home to the afterlife, love surrounds us!
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi & Carol and Mikey

You mentioned before Mikey that when you perceive our dimension you 'see' it in your mind, in your consciousness, I was just curious to know if you 'see' it the same way that we do? Because obviously we're looking through physical eyes that interpret 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum and don't pick up radio waves, microwaves etc, so when you 'see' our dimension are you seeing it like that or as we see it? Or perhaps you can do both and choose how you'd like to perceive it?

And another small question just to put my mind at rest really haha, I saw something the other day about determinism and how this one Scientist believed that the outcome of absolutely everything has been determined since the Big Bang and we were just watching it play out and I just wanted to check with Mikey that that's not true. I mean it's my understanding from various other sources that that is categorically not true & we create probabilities of action in the moment, so even though I know it's not true hearing that bizarre theory just kind of bothered me a bit and yes I'd just like to here from Mikey on that one please to put my mind at rest :D

Thank you in advance to both of you :)
Hi Ben,
Question 1: Mikey tells me he sees 360 degrees at once, very different from our eyes with turning or head, etc. His vision is with his mind or consciousness but Mikey tells me he can see what we see here when he draws close to our dimension by altering his vibration.

Question 2: Mikey tells me this is not accurate from his viewpoint. :) Mikey disagrees with the Big Bang Theory.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Just a bit of clarification: the "Big Bang Theory" does not posit that everything is predetermined, it is just the leading theory regarding how the physical universe began. It doesn't have anything to do with god/afterlife/freewill/etc.

mac

janitor
Just a bit of clarification: the "Big Bang Theory" does not posit that everything is predetermined, it is just the leading theory regarding how the physical universe began. It doesn't have anything to do with god/afterlife/freewill/etc.

It shows how different elements can become muddled in folk's thoughts. Maybe it's my advancing years but increasingly the mental impressions I've held in the past about the nature of the etheric dimensions - notions - feel wrong. I hope I don't find myself beginning to doubt the stuff I thought I knew. How embarrassing that would be! :oops: I'd have to sneak off from the forum places that have been important to my life for some time.

jobun

Hi Carol and Mikey.... Question for Mikey,
If one of your old friends or acquaintances wanted to reach out to you via a reputable psychic medium (other than Roberta or your mom), would you be able to hear and respond to them?

Some scientists believe it does though, there is a theory that the second the Big Bang occurred everything from that point forward until the end of the Universe was/is predetermined because of nature of atoms etc and stuff and we are simply watching it all "play out" - a very extreme claim, and for them they would argue that means absolutely zero free will, and that's the theory I was referring to in my question. And even though I know that that's rubbish I just wanted to get Mikey's two cents on that just to get it confirmed that it's rubbish really as it was quite alarming to read haha!

bluebird

Major Contributor
Some scientists believe it does though, there is a theory that the second the Big Bang occurred everything from that point forward until the end of the Universe was/is predetermined because of nature of atoms etc and stuff and we are simply watching it all "play out" - a very extreme claim, and for them they would argue that means absolutely zero free will, and that's the theory I was referring to in my question. And even though I know that that's rubbish I just wanted to get Mikey's two cents on that just to get it confirmed that it's rubbish really as it was quite alarming to read haha!

Interesting, I had never heard that -- I'm guessing it's a minority opinion. I agree that it would be rather alarming, if true.

Thank you so much for answering these questions, well.. all of you. Everything has been very enlightening!

The question I have for the moment is this: I've had dreams where the soul of one of my loved ones told me that they got to go help in the creation of the heavens; such as new stars and planets. Is there any truth to that? Or am I just having random dreams where I'm missing people too much?

And for Mikey, if there's ever a chance you get to meet any of my siblings, tell them hi!

Jeana

Hi Carol and Mikey. I have a few questions:

1. What are Mikey daily activities there?
2. How does the afterlife’s environment look like from his level six?
3. Is the afterlife realms frequency vibrates at a much faster speed than the speed of light?

Thanks in advance!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey.... Question for Mikey,
If one of your old friends or acquaintances wanted to reach out to you via a reputable psychic medium (other than Roberta or your mom), would you be able to hear and respond to them?
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me yes, especially if the intent is made very clear.
I (Carol) have a question. Is Roberta a psychic medium? I didn't know that but maybe she is!? I know I am not. :)