Part 3 - Ask your questions here.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
It would be helpful, I feel, if those wishing to understand this subject better had some examples of when a soul might be forced to return to this physical world and why, please Mikey.

Laying my cards on the table, the notion of being forced - rather than being persuaded - does not sit comfortably with what I've learned.
Hi Mac,
We've discussed this before as this question has been asked in the past. Mikey gave the same response then and you didn't agree or feel it is correct (which is always fine and I honestly have no opinion on it). But at that time we ( you and Mikey actually, as I have no idea as I am just the messenger ) agreed to disagree. And that's totally cool!
Mikey tells me it is rare to be forced, but it is possible. It is not 100% that every single soul that ever comes here to earth for a life journey (which is an extreme amount as we know when you think of all the souls coming and going and all the years past) is here totally by choice according to Mikey. We only learn through experience from Mikey's perspective. When it comes to being with our guides and soul progression is encouraged, situations where the soul has been extremely hurtful, for example, in their ways, they need to feel the other side of things to have some kind of understanding. For example, if a soul is in the lower levels (outer darkness) want to progress but are struggling with why what they experienced / did, and how it impaired them, their guides will instruct them to reincarnate as that is the only way they can understand (is again by experience) according to Mikey. Going to another dimension or trying to work through it and improve in the afterlife is not the same as here if the issues the soul has are related to this dimension. So if this is something the soul is trying to do and they basically want to change and improve, Mikey tells me they must return here to this dimension.
I (Carol) have no idea but as children we are certainly forced to do many things by our parents in order for us to learn certain things. I know I was forced to go to church. I was forced to go to the type of school I went to as a child, etc. So it's interesting anyway! Again, I have no opinion either way on this ! :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac

janitor
Hi Mac,
We've discussed this before as this question has been asked in the past. Mikey gave the same response then and you didn't agree or feel it is correct (which is always fine and I honestly have no opinion on it). But at that time we ( you and Mikey actually, as I have no idea as I am just the messenger ) agreed to disagree. And that's totally cool!
hi Carol :) Indeed you are the messenger so my disagreement is not with you or indeed with Mikey either. It's a disagreement over points made in his piece.

Hi Mikey - In all honesty I'd forgotten we had had this conversation previously. It could just be down to my age that I'm getting increasingly forgetful or that it's quite some time since it happened anyway but I do now recall the occasion. I'm thankful that despite my earlier failure to recall that earlier conversation my position on this matter hasn't changed - it's no more acceptable to me now than it must have been in the past. For the interest (?) of anyone following, I am pleased to be re-visiting this topic; your comments will be welcome.

Mikey tells me it is rare to be forced, but it is possible.
How rare, then, is "rare to be forced"? And very importantly, why do you add the words "..but it is possible" rather than "It happens."?
Does it mean, Mikey, that for all normal intents and purposes the whole notion can all-but be discounted? That for "normal" situations freewill applies to such a degree that any notion of being forced can safely be ignored? Maybe you're really saying being forced happens only in the most unusual, special, unique situations? Even then I find the notion has no appeal to my reason.....

It is not 100% that every single soul that ever comes here to earth for a life journey (which is an extreme amount as we know when you think of all the souls coming and going and all the years past) is here totally by choice. We only learn through experience. When it comes to being with our guides and soul progression is encouraged, situations where the soul has been extremely hurtful, for example, in their ways, they need to feel the other side of things to have some kind of understanding. For example, if a soul is in the lower levels (outer darkness) wants to progress but is struggling with why what he experienced / did, and how it impaired him, his guides will instruct him to reincarnate as that is the only way he can understand (again by experience).
(mac's emphasis above in bold) But now your message is using very different words. You're now saying an individual's guide will "instruct" him. We humans know that being instructed to do something doesn't necessarily mean we will do it - we can ignore the instruction. Being forced is altogether different from being instructed - being "forced" means having no choice. We are made to do something that is against our wishes.

Going to another dimension or trying to work through it and improve in the afterlife is not the same as here if the issues the soul has are related to this dimension. So if this is something the soul is trying to do and they basically want to change and improve, they must return here to this dimension.
Isn't that what I've repeatedly said, Mikey?
I have learned a few bits and bobs over nearly four decades from spirit teachers and guides widely regarded as spiritually advanced, authoritative and knowledgeable. Consistently I've heard that spiritual progress is open to all no matter what their acts or omissions as incarnates.
This applies even to those who, after their passing, find themselves levels with others of constrained spiritual progress, so-called "outer darkness". I also learned that to 'rise' from these lower levels the individual spirit must actually want to.
Again I learned that at such a point help will always be immediately available from other spirits whose role is to provide that help. But nowhere have I heard it said that some will be forced to return to this dimension.

I (Carol) have no idea but as children we are certainly forced to do many things by our parents......
But WE are not children, Carol and spirit guides are not our parents.....

I know I was forced to go to church. I was forced to go to the type of school I went to as a child, etc.
We parents send our children to school because it's logical and can be seen as being for their long-term benefit in life. And, yes, we may sometimes have to force them to go when they play us up! :) But education is mandatory for most - we are almost forced to educate our children..

Types of school will vary but essentially they teach the fundamentals needed in this world without which many/most of us would flounder and sink - most of us understand and accept why we have to learn. On the other hand we may be forced to attend a particular kind of church where benefit from what's taught is questionable where attendance isn't mandatory but cultural. The benefit by being forced into that situation must surely also be questionable, wouldn't you agree?

So it's interesting anyway! Again, I have no opinion either way on this ! :)
But you do have an opinion, Carol, even if you don't choose to express it here. :)

Last edited:
Hello Mikey and Carol. My question is: after explaining the afterlife to my brother , who is staunchly catholic, his retort is that all this speaking of the afterlife and that there is no judgement and no hell, may be the devil in general who is trying to entrap us into believing all of this.

My question is: where do I go from here. He fears God and believes that if we disobey him we will be sent to hell.

I thank both of you in advance with blessings and an open heart. Victor.

mac

janitor
pizzavic - Your brother has every right to follow whatever persuasion he chooses and to hold whatever beliefs are right for him.

ALF does not endorse or reject any particular religion or religious teachings and members are not allowed to get involved in conversations about them.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
hi Carol :) Indeed you are the messenger so my disagreement is not with you or indeed with Mikey either. It's a disagreement over points made in his piece.

Hi Mikey - In all honesty I'd forgotten we had had this conversation previously. It could just be down to my age that I'm getting increasingly forgetful or that it's quite some time since it happened anyway but I do now recall the occasion. I'm thankful that despite my earlier failure to recall that earlier conversation my position on this matter hasn't changed - it's no more acceptable to me now than it must have been in the past. For the interest (?) of anyone following, I am pleased to be re-visiting this topic; your comments will be welcome.

How rare, then, is "rare to be forced"? And very importantly, why do you add the words "..but it is possible" rather than "It happens."?
Does it mean, Mikey, that for all normal intents and purposes the whole notion can all-but be discounted? That for "normal" situations freewill applies to such a degree that any notion of being forced can safely be ignored? Maybe you're really saying being forced happens only in the most unusual, special, unique situations? Even then I find the notion has no appeal to my reason.....

(mac's emphasis above in bold) But now your message is using very different words. You're now saying an individual's guide will "instruct" him. We humans know that being instructed to do something doesn't necessarily mean we will do it - we can ignore the instruction. Being forced is altogether different from being instructed - being "forced" means having no choice. We are made to do something that is against our wishes.

Isn't that what I've repeatedly said, Mikey?
I have learned a few bits and bobs over nearly four decades from spirit teachers and guides widely regarded as spiritually advanced, authoritative and knowledgeable. Consistently I've heard that spiritual progress is open to all no matter what their acts or omissions as incarnates.
This applies even to those who, after their passing, find themselves levels with others of constrained spiritual progress, so-called "outer darkness". I also learned that to 'rise' from these lower levels the individual spirit must actually want to.
Again I learned that at such a point help will always be immediately available from other spirits whose role is to provide that help. But nowhere have I heard it said that some will be forced to return to this dimension.

But WE are not children, Carol and spirit guides are not our parents.....

We parents send our children to school because it's logical and can be seen as being for their long-term benefit in life. And, yes, we may sometimes have to force them to go when they play us up! :) But education is mandatory for most - we are almost forced to educate our children..

Types of school will vary but essentially they teach the fundamentals needed in this world without which many/most of us would flounder and sink - most of us understand and accept why we have to learn. On the other hand we may be forced to attend a particular kind of church where benefit from what's taught is questionable where attendance isn't mandatory but cultural. The benefit by being forced into that situation must surely also be questionable, wouldn't you agree?

But you do have an opinion, Carol, even if you don't choose to express it here. :)
Hi Mac,
Wow! First of all, I guess I shouldn't have put my human thoughts in the post . And I truly don't have an opinion because I really don't care on this subject! :)
When I get messages from my son, I request simple words that I understand. I cannot and do not have time to google definitions. It is obvious that words can mean different things to others. I apologize.
No one ever has to agree with anything I post. *Seek and you shall find is my motto.
Again, Mikey tells me it is rare. He cannot give a number to rare. It is rare. (Take that word any way you want). Again he tells me that 100% of every single soul that has ever reincarnated here to earth over and over is 100% always by choice. Most often it is.
The issue is HOW the soul wants to progress according to Mikey. Yes, that is a choice to want to progress. But in rare certain situations, the issue at hand needs to be taken on in the same dimension according to Mikey. If that soul wants to resolve this and basically rise above it, yet does not want to come here; that's when the push comes. (I won't bring up my human thought.....) Certain things can not be resolved in other dimensions from Mikey's perspective.
I'm done with this subject once again by the way! :)

pizzavic - Your brother has every right to follow whatever persuasion he chooses and to hold whatever beliefs are right for him.

ALF does not endorse or reject any particular religion or religious teachings and members are not allowed to get involved in conversations about them.
Thank you. I appreciate the response.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello Mikey and Carol. My question is: after explaining the afterlife to my brother , who is staunchly catholic, his retort is that all this speaking of the afterlife and that there is no judgement and no hell, may be the devil in general who is trying to entrap us into believing all of this.

My question is: where do I go from here. He fears God and believes that if we disobey him we will be sent to hell.

I thank both of you in advance with blessings and an open heart. Victor.
Hi Pizzavic,
Being raised Catholic, I understand your brother's thoughts. It is totally up to him what he chooses for spiritual needs.
Personally, my thought process gradually changed due to the many scandals of the church as well as what was happening to me after Mikey's passing. I struggled terribly with the judging of so many different groups. Basically, they were not practicing what was being preached. It was opposite to Jesus's teachings.
Mikey tells me there is absolutely negative dimensions of the afterlife that are not pleasant and are of low vibration. We are responsible for our actions according to Mikey. You could consider this "hell". However, we can always improve ourselves if we choose. Mikey tells me there is no eternal damnation that is taught here through religion. Also Mikey tells me God is not one man that sits and judges. God is far greater than that and is a Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is infinite. God is the Source of all that exists!
When I wrote the book with the info. from Mikey (Flying High in Spirit), I still wanted approval from a Catholic religious figure. When Sister Joan told me I must do it, and the world needs this right now, I knew it was time to cut my ties. It's hard sometimes to change what we were taught over many years!
Mikey's accident broke me open. Sometimes it takes an experience to look at things differently!:)
Either way, your brother will be fine!
Thanks for joining us here! :)

Hi Pizzavic,
Being raised Catholic, I understand your brother's thoughts. It is totally up to him what he chooses for spiritual needs.
Personally, my thought process gradually changed due to the many scandals of the church as well as what was happening to me after Mikey's passing. I struggled terribly with the judging of so many different groups. Basically, they were not practicing what was being preached. It was opposite to Jesus's teachings.
Mikey tells me there is absolutely negative dimensions of the afterlife that are not pleasant and are of low vibration. We are responsible for our actions according to Mikey. You could consider this "hell". However, we can always improve ourselves if we choose. Mikey tells me there is no eternal damnation that is taught here through religion. Also Mikey tells me God is not one man that sits and judges. God is far greater than that and is a Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is infinite. God is the Source of all that exists!
When I wrote the book with the info. from Mikey (Flying High in Spirit), I still wanted approval from a Catholic religious figure. When Sister Joan told me I must do it, and the world needs this right now, I knew it was time to cut my ties. It's hard sometimes to change what we were taught over many years!
Mikey's accident broke me open. Sometimes it takes an experience to look at things differently!:)
Thank you so very much. We are all blessed
Hi Pizzavic,
Thank you so very much. We are all blessed. I just hope that my father and mother may reach my brother someday. And allow him to live without fear.