Part 3 - Ask your questions here.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. Is hypnotherapy (for example) considered cheating when we’re working at being positive and keeping ourselves in check?
When we help those in need (even animals?) from a feeling of love and compassion; does that raise our conscious vibration?
I love you and thank you both.
Hi Fins up,
Mikey tells me no to your first question. And Mikey tells me yes to your second question! Being kind and helping others, including animals, is always a good thing!
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

jobun

Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me we have a better understanding of things when we return to the afterlife. When we have our life review with our guides it is for learning according to Mikey. This history will probably be part of it and she will feel the emotions related to this "hate". Mikey tells me if the soul resists to understand it and ego is still present, your father-in-law may then also be present at that point with discussion with these higher guides as well and with the aunt. It is a life lesson and how do we handle things? Mikey tells me we do not get a pass if we don't recognize our hurtful behavior. Nothing goes unnoticed when it comes to relationships. We have work to do to understand this more fully. Mikey tells me every act has a vibrational component to it. We need to learn how to forgive others and ourselves. Forgiveness ultimately is for us! :)
Again, Mikey tells me the way we learn best is through experience. What do we do with what we are thrown? How we act influences our spiritual growth from Mikey's view.
(Honestly, I feel we learn something from everyone we interact with, and it can be a positive vibe or a negative one. It's our choice on what road we want to take with any interaction.)

Hi Carol and Mikey, thank you so much for this. I always felt that we learn from people we interact with as well, Carol. I also read up over the years that we usually let the negativity and anger go once we pass on. I only asked because her anger and hatred of the man was so intense, I couldn't see how she'd let it go... (stubbornness and all that). I hope with all my heart she found a way to forgive him and will move on from all the nasty stuff. All the siblings are now in heaven, I hope they are doing well.

bluebird

Major Contributor
jobun,

In my opinion, another possibility is just acknowledging that we don't wish to maintain relationships with certain people, choosing not to maintain those relationships. So if an afterlife does exist, then maybe once there (possibly after a period of rest/adjustment) your Aunt Helen was able to overcome the hatred she had for her brother in life, and maybe forgive him for whatever he had done to cause that hatred (if applicable). If she wasn't able to forgive him, then maybe she was at least able to sort of detach herself from him and from the hatred she had towards him, so that they can each move forward in existence without interacting with each other.

I don't know if that's the case, but I know that sometimes in life people take that approach. Many people think that once in the afterlife we obtain a greater knowledge and perspective, and that we are thus able to understand that motivations and actions of others and perhaps forgive them for things they did in life. That may very well be true, but if there are instances when it doesn't work that way (if the motivations/actions were too horrible, etc.), then it seems to me that the same accommodation might be made by the souls involved as people sometimes make here on earth, which would at least be better than the hatred.

jobun

thanks bb. If I know Aunt Helen, she probably doesn't wish to maintain any relationship with her brother, certainly in life, but perhaps in death as well. It wouldn't be a bad thing in her case. What FIL did was horrible and she held on to it for over 40 years.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Well then if they are able to just sort of set each other aside and not interact, hopefully that will be enough. Or maybe your FIL found that larger perspective once in the afterlife, and was able to express real remorse about whatever happened between him and his sister, which perhaps allowed them to reach a reconciliation. In any case, I hope they are both able to find peace.

Hi Carol and Mikey,
First and foremost let me say that I loved Mikey‘s book, and every time I hear John Denver I think of Mikey. With so much information being offered through this forum and from Roberta I have a question about Christmas. Has Mikey ever said that Christmas was all made up, and the birth of Christ really isn’t something that is celebrated? I know that so much of the Catholic religion is made up, but I would so disappointed to know that it’s just a story. The birth of Jesus brings me such JOY and to me is pure love. Please share Mikeys thoughts and also I wonder if Mikey hears me when I talk to him. thank you

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
First and foremost let me say that I loved Mikey‘s book, and every time I hear John Denver I think of Mikey. With so much information being offered through this forum and from Roberta I have a question about Christmas. Has Mikey ever said that Christmas was all made up, and the birth of Christ really isn’t something that is celebrated? I know that so much of the Catholic religion is made up, but I would so disappointed to know that it’s just a story. The birth of Jesus brings me such JOY and to me is pure love. Please share Mikeys thoughts and also I wonder if Mikey hears me when I talk to him. thank you
Hi Coccinella,
So glad you enjoyed the book! I love John Denver music as well. Brings back such great memories and of course times shared with Mikey before and after his transition.
Mikey tells me Christ / Jesus was born here on earth and was one of the greatest teachers that has come here. So it is not just a "story". How Jesus' birth is handled here and made into a "holiday" called Christmas is a human thing and was created by humans from Mikey's perspective. But Jesus was born here during challenging times according to Mikey. And he came trying to teach important messages to help us with spiritual growth. Mikey tells me interpretations can be skewed by humans with the overall story, but Jesus was truly about love and the importance of it in our life and with our actions. So enjoy the celebration!
Mikey also tells me Jesus is an Ascended Master in the afterlife and is highly respected. Jesus is a very high level soul.

Jeana

Hi Carol and Mikey, I have one more question:

Are we forced to reincarnate as a human again, or is it up to us/our (discarnated spirits) choice?

mac

janitor
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me most often it is our choice. It is quite rare for a soul to be forced according to Mikey.
It would be helpful, I feel, if those wishing to understand this subject better had some examples of when a soul might be forced to return to this physical world and why, please Mikey.

Laying my cards on the table, the notion of being forced - rather than being persuaded - does not sit comfortably with what I've learned.