Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storybud68

Hi Storybud,
Mikey tells me there absolutely are extra-terrestrials (often referred to as aliens) but they are not coming from another planet in this dimension flying in. They are inter-dimensional travelers. When they alter their vibration close to our dimension, they appear and we can see them instantly. When they change their vibration, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is how they show up and vanish so quickly at times. (Mikey says they can take on many different appearances and they can interact with us.) Mikey tells me they are on a journey just like we are and they are part of The Source. They do not die and neither do we from Mikey's perspective. We are all eternal beings according to Mikey. When we see them, ET's are not in a true physical body like us here. Their afterlife is intertwined with ours but has other dimensions as well according to Mikey.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
Excellent answer from mikey itmore than I hope had hoped for, thank you ,mikey and carol

Hi Carol and Mikey, I am new to the forum. I wanted to thank you for writing that wonderful book. My mom passed away last month and because of Mikey’s book I was able to accept it much better. I talk to my mom every morning over coffee and sometimes I’ll talk to Mikey wishing that he was there as well.
I want to connect with my spirit guide. I was told that his name is Tristan. Any suggestions for me?
Thank you for all you do.

Tseeker

Occasional Contributor
Hi Tseeker,
Mikey tells me that he has met / interacted with an archangel. The experience was very special in that the love and kindness that literally flows and radiates from these entities is very unconditional; at a totally different level from what we may know from what we hear on earth according to Mikey. And yes, they can take on a human form with how they resonate their energy, but they do not "incarnate" into a physical body.
Mikey tells me they are Celestial spiritual entities that have great ability and are involved in many roles of assistance to others always in a powerful positive way. They will go to different dimensions to assist. (They can assist a human being). Mikey tells me there are 7 key archangels but we need to understand that there are more entities that are of this level that stay back and assist from a distance and guide.
This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
(Sorry I've been gone for a bit, was on vacation...just back!)
Hi Carol and Mikey
Wow..what a powerful validation and how exciting!! I'm lost for words right now but I must say that reading through the responses is one of the nicest things that has happened to me in a long time. So many positive and exciting thoughts cross my mind right now. Can't thank you and Mikey enough. I hope you had a very relaxing vacation and I am very, very glad that you both are back to the forum. I was starting to miss you all. There are so many interesting questions and comments posted here that I check at least twice daily to see what is new, specially in this forum. I have more follow up questions but need to think them well before asking; in the meantime have a great evening! and thank you again.
Tseeker.

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

On the last question of thread, I mentioned that I have read the book “Thiaoouba prophecy”. In the book there are four points I found it interesting and would like to ask Mikey’s perspective. I am directly quoting the paragraphs from the book.

1. “The Higher-self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity.
Further, the Higher-self is a ninth part of a more superior Higher-self. The process continues as far back as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by the Spirit.”
My question:
Why it has the number “nine”? Does it match the civilization of planet “Thiaoouba” on the level of nine? We have eight-ninth come from other Higher-self, no wonder we connect together and are part of the Source?

2. “A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons. These electrons have a life span of approximately ten billion, trillion of your years. They were created at the moment of creation. Your Astral body contains them and, when you die, nineteen per cent rejoin the electrons of the universe until required by Nature to form a new body or new tree or animal, and the eighty one per cent rejoin your Higher-self.”
My question:
It looks like the world is not in a random. Why it got the 19% and 81%?

3. The book says there were two Jesus.
“Jesus was fifty years of age when he arrived in Japan, where he married and had three daughters. Finally, he died in the Japanese village of Shingo, where he had lived for forty-five years. He was buried in Shingo, which is on the main island of Japan – Honshu.” The Jesus who was crucified and dead was a being came from their planet. “we were there to take him away and revive him. We rolled the stone from the tomb, quickly took him to our spacecraft which was positioned nearby and, there, revived him. At the right moment, he appeared again, thereby providing his immortality, showing that there was, indeed, life after death, and regenerating hope among the people by persuading them that they did belong to the Creator and that each of us possesses a spark of His divinity."
My question:
Is this true?

4. The book said Jews were aliens. They landed on earth because their spaceship was broken, and they could not go back to their planet.
“As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they have a religion which is quite different; and they don’t mix with other races. Marriages are almost always among their own kind. Because of inexorable Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong.”
My question:
It seems to me that what kind of races we can incarnate depends on our spiritual level. It that true?

5. I feel there is no God. We are part of the Source and we “perform” and connect each other under the network of “Karma”. But who is that invisible hand behind the scenes to weave everything together? Is All our consciousness? The world seems very organized at the same time is run randomly?

I am sorry for the long questions.
Thank you!

Auras

Occasional Contributor
Hi, Carol. I have a question for you.

How do you know it’s Mikey you’re talking to and it’s not just your imagination? I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I’ve read yours and Mikeys book, though I’ve forgot most of it so again, sorry if has been mentioned in there. I plan on reading it again sometime soon.

I think myself and others would be interested to know the process you had to go through to be able to mentally communicate so clearly with Mikey.

A question for you, Mikey. After reading the condensed Q&A part 1 ( thanks mac ) It made me remember that Robert Munroe mentioned that he had been to the summer-land levels. So the question is, is it same one as you, Mikey?

Last edited:
Hi Carol and Mikey- I hope that you have been keeping well Carol, I only frequent these boards very occasionally now but always love reading what both of you have talked about.

My loved cat who was nearing 18 years old sadly passed away last week on Tuesday leaving a large cat shaped hole in the family’s heart. I said to my husband that I asked if there could be a sign sent to show that she did transition to the other side okay and that if something containing a cat and butterfly could be that sign.

2 days later, I received a card unexpectedly from the veterinary practice which blew me away as the image on the front contained both cat and butterfly going over a rainbow bridge.

Inside the card, the vet had placed 2 paw prints from my cat and signed it on behalf of her with a love heart. I showed my husband and he validated the sign as something that was asked for. I was not aware that the vet would do something like this previously and was so touched by this card.

My question to Mikey is about animal communication- Would a loved animal normally be able to directly send signs/ messages like this or would they need the help perhaps of a guide or someone now caring for them on the other side to be able to manifest this on the physical plane?

Also, how best can we still keep in touch and communicate with our loved pets on the other side. Are they aware of where they are and wonder how we are doing/ miss us? Are pets aware of how we are doing emotionally?

Thank you x

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey, I am new to the forum. I wanted to thank you for writing that wonderful book. My mom passed away last month and because of Mikey’s book I was able to accept it much better. I talk to my mom every morning over coffee and sometimes I’ll talk to Mikey wishing that he was there as well.
I want to connect with my spirit guide. I was told that his name is Tristan. Any suggestions for me?
Thank you for all you do.
Hi Coccinella,
Welcome to the forums!
Glad the book was helpful for you! Our loved ones are never too far.
Regarding connecting with your spirit guide, you can talk to them (I honestly talk out loud), meditate, pray. I also have found that when I'm outside with nature a feel more connected. Just a few thoughts. Maybe others can add to this. :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

On the last question of thread, I mentioned that I have read the book “Thiaoouba prophecy”. In the book there are four points I found it interesting and would like to ask Mikey’s perspective. I am directly quoting the paragraphs from the book.

1. “The Higher-self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains integral to the central entity.
Further, the Higher-self is a ninth part of a more superior Higher-self. The process continues as far back as the source, and allows the enormous filtration of spiritual experience required by the Spirit.”
My question:
Why it has the number “nine”? Does it match the civilization of planet “Thiaoouba” on the level of nine? We have eight-ninth come from other Higher-self, no wonder we connect together and are part of the Source?

2. “A normal human Astral body contains approximately four billion, trillion electrons. These electrons have a life span of approximately ten billion, trillion of your years. They were created at the moment of creation. Your Astral body contains them and, when you die, nineteen per cent rejoin the electrons of the universe until required by Nature to form a new body or new tree or animal, and the eighty one per cent rejoin your Higher-self.”
My question:
It looks like the world is not in a random. Why it got the 19% and 81%?

3. The book says there were two Jesus.
“Jesus was fifty years of age when he arrived in Japan, where he married and had three daughters. Finally, he died in the Japanese village of Shingo, where he had lived for forty-five years. He was buried in Shingo, which is on the main island of Japan – Honshu.” The Jesus who was crucified and dead was a being came from their planet. “we were there to take him away and revive him. We rolled the stone from the tomb, quickly took him to our spacecraft which was positioned nearby and, there, revived him. At the right moment, he appeared again, thereby providing his immortality, showing that there was, indeed, life after death, and regenerating hope among the people by persuading them that they did belong to the Creator and that each of us possesses a spark of His divinity."
My question:
Is this true?

4. The book said Jews were aliens. They landed on earth because their spaceship was broken, and they could not go back to their planet.
“As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they have a religion which is quite different; and they don’t mix with other races. Marriages are almost always among their own kind. Because of inexorable Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong.”
My question:
It seems to me that what kind of races we can incarnate depends on our spiritual level. It that true?

5. I feel there is no God. We are part of the Source and we “perform” and connect each other under the network of “Karma”. But who is that invisible hand behind the scenes to weave everything together? Is All our consciousness? The world seems very organized at the same time is run randomly?

I am sorry for the long questions.
Thank you!
Hi Baob,
I certainly am not familiar with what you are talking about here, but this is what Mikey tells me from his viewpoint going through the questions. Again, if this book resonates with you, all good! We need to follow what helps and works for us.
Question 1: Mikey tells me our Higher Self is part of us / part of our soul / consciousness. In simple terms, it's the knowledge we have gained from all of our experiences of our soul journey. It's like a suitcase waiting for us to add to when we return back home to the afterlife with what we have gained from our experiences this time around. He does not agree with the ninth aspect as discussed above.

Question 2: Mikey tells me he does not agree with what is said here from his perspective. The world / earth is a place / dimension for us to have experiences and learn . It's not random from Mikey's viewpoint.

Question 3: Mikey does not agree with this.
Question 4: Mikey does not agree with what is said here prior to the question.
Mikey tells me choosing what race we want to be when we incarnate here has nothing to do with our spiritual status. It's based on what we want to experience on our journey.

Question 5: Mikey tells me The Source is God. Whatever words you choose to use. It is a Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is infinite and we are all part of it according to Mikey. God is not a man or ruler. God / The Source is a Collective. It is consciousness energy. There can be karmic influences as the only way we truly learn is through experiences from Mikey's viewpoint, but there is way more to this. It is our freewill choices that influence; there is no invisible hand according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol. I have a question for you.

How do you know it’s Mikey you’re talking to and it’s not just your imagination? I’m sorry if this has been asked before. I’ve read yours and Mikeys book, though I’ve forgot most of it so again, sorry if has been mentioned in there. I plan on reading it again sometime soon.

I think myself and others would be interested to know the process you had to go through to be able to mentally communicate so clearly with Mikey.

A question for you, Mikey. After reading the condensed Q&A part 1 ( thanks mac ) It made me remember that Robert Munroe mentioned that he had been to the summer-land levels. So the question is, is it same one as you, Mikey?
Hi Auras,
The book does describe in detail how this happened. Our communication started with signs; then dreams that were so real, I could feel him and talk to him. A spiritual medium told me I had the ability to communicate with my son. She showed me how to use a pendulum. As I worked with the pendulum and practiced I could hear his voice in my head which progressed to telepathic communication (which I always still use the pendulum when on this site.) I was raised strict Catholic and never heard of the stuff I talk about here. I have done no research, and continue not to. I honestly couldn't make it up if I tried! This is not my imagination. *Mac knows how I started out. I've been here awhile, spoke at conferences in Arizona, been on numerous spiritual radio shows, etc.

*Again, it is important for folks to search for what resonates with them. I push nothing.
Mikey tells me he has been to the Summerlands which involves many dimensions.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey- I hope that you have been keeping well Carol, I only frequent these boards very occasionally now but always love reading what both of you have talked about.

My loved cat who was nearing 18 years old sadly passed away last week on Tuesday leaving a large cat shaped hole in the family’s heart. I said to my husband that I asked if there could be a sign sent to show that she did transition to the other side okay and that if something containing a cat and butterfly could be that sign.

2 days later, I received a card unexpectedly from the veterinary practice which blew me away as the image on the front contained both cat and butterfly going over a rainbow bridge.

Inside the card, the vet had placed 2 paw prints from my cat and signed it on behalf of her with a love heart. I showed my husband and he validated the sign as something that was asked for. I was not aware that the vet would do something like this previously and was so touched by this card.

My question to Mikey is about animal communication- Would a loved animal normally be able to directly send signs/ messages like this or would they need the help perhaps of a guide or someone now caring for them on the other side to be able to manifest this on the physical plane?

Also, how best can we still keep in touch and communicate with our loved pets on the other side. Are they aware of where they are and wonder how we are doing/ miss us? Are pets aware of how we are doing emotionally?

Thank you x
Hi Marmaladecat,
I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved pet. It's tough.
Mikey tells me our pets can send / produce signs. They can also come to us in dreams. They are of a different type of soul group but they too are energy beings. There is no guide helping them. Our loving connection with them continues as well when they pass according to Mikey. They can feel our emotions and have an understanding from Mikey's viewpoint.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Carol,

So then does that mean that our pets can be with us in an afterlife? That is, if an afterlife exists, and if my husband and I (and our pets) want it, can we all "live" in a house together, much as we did here?

Hi Marmaladecat,
I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved pet. It's tough.
Mikey tells me our pets can send / produce signs. They can also come to us in dreams. They are of a different type of soul group but they too are energy beings. There is no guide helping them. Our loving connection with them continues as well when they pass according to Mikey. They can feel our emotions and have an understanding from Mikey's viewpoint.
Thank you Carol and Mikey. One of my son’s also had a dream about our cat soon after she passed too, where she was sitting on a kitchen island looking younger. Hopefully this might have have been some sort of visitation which would be lovely as it gave some reassurance to him that she was doing okay on the other side.

baob

Hi Baob,
I certainly am not familiar with what you are talking about here, but this is what Mikey tells me from his viewpoint going through the questions. Again, if this book resonates with you, all good! We need to follow what helps and works for us.
Question 1: Mikey tells me our Higher Self is part of us / part of our soul / consciousness. In simple terms, it's the knowledge we have gained from all of our experiences of our soul journey. It's like a suitcase waiting for us to add to when we return back home to the afterlife with what we have gained from our experiences this time around. He does not agree with the ninth aspect as discussed above.

Question 2: Mikey tells me he does not agree with what is said here from his perspective. The world / earth is a place / dimension for us to have experiences and learn . It's not random from Mikey's viewpoint.

Question 3: Mikey does not agree with this.
Question 4: Mikey does not agree with what is said here prior to the question.
Mikey tells me choosing what race we want to be when we incarnate here has nothing to do with our spiritual status. It's based on what we want to experience on our journey.

Question 5: Mikey tells me The Source is God. Whatever words you choose to use. It is a Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is infinite and we are all part of it according to Mikey. God is not a man or ruler. God / The Source is a Collective. It is consciousness energy. There can be karmic influences as the only way we truly learn is through experiences from Mikey's viewpoint, but there is way more to this. It is our freewill choices that influence; there is no invisible hand according to Mikey.
Thanks Carol and Mikey for taking time to give me the perspective!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. Do the souls of pet groups have their spiritual guides?
2. Did Jesus resurrect from the dead? ( I know he is eternal. I mean the momentum of the third day after his crucifixion )

Thanks!

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
An explanation for anyone puzzled why postings in this thread may get moved.

When discussions between members develop I move them into one of the the threads in the C&M Q&A 'follow-on' forum. Members are then notified of the change.

By doing that this thread contains mostly members' questions and their answers making it easier to follow Mikey's guidance.

Last edited:

fins up

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey. l have heard that our thoughts create situations, and can affect other people. Your thoughts on this, please. Thank you for what you do.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol,

So then does that mean that our pets can be with us in an afterlife? That is, if an afterlife exists, and if my husband and I (and our pets) want it, can we all "live" in a house together, much as we did here?
Hi Bluebird,
Mikey tells me yes! In fact, when he passed, he soon reconnected with his dogs from here AND he told me their crazy fun personalities were the same! They were truly full of life! Chelsea still wanted to play fetch with her green tennis ball! These loving connections never end. I actually have asked Mikey to be sure he brings the pups with him to greet me when I transition back home! I can't even imagine how awesome it will be to see everyone again!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I also believe that love seems to be the key in keeping in touch with our pets on the other side. I had another sign today when I went on my Insta- one of the accounts that I follow (Simon’s Cat) appeared with a cat and butterfly animation which was so lovely. Again, I wasn’t expecting to see this but it came up almost instantaneously on my feed. Some might call it coincidence but it still brings me reassurance that my cat appears to be communicating. ❤️
Love is the key according to Mikey! And of course I don't think this is a coincidence....and neither was the dream your son had! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. Do the souls of pet groups have their spiritual guides?
2. Did Jesus resurrect from the dead? ( I know he is eternal. I mean the momentum of the third day after his crucifixion )

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Question 1: Mikey tells me animals / our pets are of a different type of soul group. They do not have or need spirit guides like we do.

Question 2: Can you describe to me the specific details of the third day? And then what exactly you want me to ask Mikey. Thanks!

bluebird

Major Contributor
Hi Bluebird,
Mikey tells me yes! In fact, when he passed, he soon reconnected with his dogs from here AND he told me their crazy fun personalities were the same! They were truly full of life! Chelsea still wanted to play fetch with her green tennis ball! These loving connections never end. I actually have asked Mikey to be sure he brings the pups with him to greet me when I transition back home! I can't even imagine how awesome it will be to see everyone again!!
Thank you. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. l have heard that our thoughts create situations, and can affect other people. Your thoughts on this, please. Thank you for what you do.
Hi Fins up, (are you a Jimmy Buffet fan?)
Mikey continues to tell me that our minds are very powerful. We literally can create things to happen, make ourselves sick, or make ourselves better, etc. by how we think. Our mind set is very important. Positive thoughts, actions, and emotions can go a long way! Mikey tells me we do have the ability to manifest things we want in life. There is nothing wrong with dreaming big according to Mikey. Many things here on earth first had to be a "thought" by someone. Our imagination is a good thing. When we imagine good positive things, they can happen. Same with if we think of negative things and have negative emotions, it creates more negative. What we give off comes back to us. Mikey tells me positive ways can help make others positive, just as being negative and hurtful can affect others to be negative.
Mikey's advice: be positive! :) Anything positive has love as the basis.

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks for your answer!
Regarding Jesus of resurrection, I simply made the copy from Wikipedia:
Resurrection of Jesus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My question: Did Jesus come back to life on the third day after his dead?

Thanks!

mac

Administrator
Brought forward from earlier in the year:

It won't be long before I get to see first-hand but I'm still curious to know some of this stuff before then.

Mikey we know you still like to snowboard in whatever goes for mountains covered in whatever passes for snow in an environment that has neither naturally. ;)

observation/question 1.
That's interesting and equally interesting might be how you manage to go downhill - assuming you do - when there's no gravity to bring that about the way it happens in this dimension. How does that come about?

observation/question 2. You enjoy your own sport but how many other sports can be played 'over there'?
3. Is there, for instance, team sport such as soccer or football?
And individual sport such as tennis or badminton?

In this dimension folk develop body skills and strength.
5. Can you do that with your etheric body?
6. We play sports using equipment manufactured in factories. So how would that be achieved in your dimension, Mikey?

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks for your answer!
Regarding Jesus of resurrection, I simply made the copy from Wikipedia:
Resurrection of Jesus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My question: Did Jesus come back to life on the third day after his dead?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that death of the physical body occurs when the silver cord severs and the soul detaches and leaves. Once this happens and the body dies, the soul can no longer re-enter that same physical body and have it come back "to life" from Mikey's perspective. Because Jesus is of such a high spiritual progression, Mikey tells me he has great ability and could appear solid in this dimension by how he resonated his energy. That vision ( and other visions) were real according to Mikey. The message was that we do not actually "die" but live on. When the silver cord severed, Jesus transitioned back to the afterlife / heaven just like we all do according to Mikey.
This is what Mikey says anyway.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Brought forward from earlier in the year:

It won't be long before I get to see first-hand but I'm still curious to know some of this stuff before then.

Mikey we know you still like to snowboard in whatever goes for mountains covered in whatever passes for snow in an environment that has neither naturally. ;)

observation/question 1.
That's interesting and equally interesting might be how you manage to go downhill - assuming you do - when there's no gravity to bring that about the way it happens in this dimension. How does that come about?

observation/question 2. You enjoy your own sport but how many other sports can be played 'over there'?
3. Is there, for instance, team sport such as soccer or football?
And individual sport such as tennis or badminton?

In this dimension folk develop body skills and strength.
5. Can you do that with your etheric body?
6. We play sports using equipment manufactured in factories. So how would that be achieved in your dimension, Mikey?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me he does go down hill when he snowboards. Mind / consciousness energy has different principles according to Mikey. The afterlife dimensions have different "laws" ( for lack of a better word) as to how things work. Our thoughts can create what we desire. *Combined consciousness energy with others can manifest it even more from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Mikey tells me you can enjoy any sport you want. This most often occurs in the Summerland dimensions.
Question 3: Mikey tells me yes! He also plays baseball, volleyball, etc.
Question 4: Mikey tells me yes.
Question 5: Mikey tells me he doesn't need to "get into shape" to do a sport he desires like he did here. If there is a sport you want to try, others will join in if the have the same interest. Skill is not practiced like here, it is manifested with our consciousness energy according to Mikey.
Question 6: Mikey tells me he literally manifested his favorite snowboard from here through his thoughts. Consciousness energy at work.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that death of the physical body occurs when the silver cord severs and the soul detaches and leaves. Once this happens and the body dies, the soul can no longer re-enter that same physical body and have it come back "to life" from Mikey's perspective. Because Jesus is of such a high spiritual progression, Mikey tells me he has great ability and could appear solid in this dimension by how he resonated his energy. That vision ( and other visions) were real according to Mikey. The message was that we do not actually "die" but live on. When the silver cord severed, Jesus transitioned back to the afterlife / heaven just like we all do according to Mikey.

Are you saying that when Jesus supposedly appeared on the third day after his murder, it was not really his physical body that was seen, but his soul appearing solid so that people could perceive it?

baob

Hi Baob,
Got it. Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Are you saying that when Jesus supposedly appeared on the third day after his murder, it was not really his physical body that was seen, but his soul appearing solid so that people could perceive it?
Hi Bluebird,
Please interpret that post how you choose. Understand I was brought up strict Catholic. The post is Mikey's spiritual perspective. It starts to get on a religious subject that we avoid here on the forum. I actually was hesitant to present Mikey with the initial question. But I did. That was the answer. I need to leave it at that. :)
Thank you!
Carol

Mike_J_Collie

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol

I had been meaning to post this closer to Mikey's Earth Birthday earlier in the month, but sometimes life just get's in the way as another member noted recently.

You liked the list of Billboards top songs last year from his year of birth so this year I thought I would put up a reminder of the top Movies from 1987.

upload_2021-4-28_21-35-3.png

Thank you for continuing your work on these forums, it is greatly appreciated.

Everybody else go check out Mikey's favorite songs by Bob Sinclar: Love Generation and World Hold On.

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-28_21-29-14.png
    upload_2021-4-28_21-29-14.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 4

mac

Administrator
oh my god! All those awful old movies! I didn't like 'em when they were released and don't like 'em any more now! :D

bluebird

Major Contributor
Hi Bluebird,
Please interpret that post how you choose. Understand I was brought up strict Catholic. The post is Mikey's spiritual perspective. It starts to get on a religious subject that we avoid here on the forum. I actually was hesitant to present Mikey with the initial question. But I did. That was the answer. I need to leave it at that. :)
Thank you!
Carol

Ok, understood. Thanks. :)

mac

Administrator
I think it would still meet this website's rules to discuss the nature of Jesus and what is reported to have happened to him. Those matters are not in themselves religious so much as reported ancient history and manifestations and appearances are subjects we already discuss here on ALF.

What would be unacceptable, though, under the rules Roberta laid out for her website would be conversations about and/or comparisons of the religions that grew from those events two millennia in the past.

What little we know of the man known as Jesus suggests he was mortal, an incarnate like ourselves. If so then his death would, as with ourselves, have involved the irreversible parting of body and spirit when the so-called silver cord broke. We don't know what happened in his so-called resurrection or what followers saw later. If he was not an incarnate like ourselves then all bets are off.

Mikey has offered his version/interpretation of those events of 2000 years ago and we are naturally free to accept or reject what he says.

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I just watched Alex Collier's short video, who claimed he had contacted the humans in other planets. In this video, Alex talked about when we die, we will see the tunnel of light. There will be a voice telepathically asking us to come. If we go to the light, we will be crossing over and unite with our love ones. Then we will be fallen into the reincarnation loop. Actually we have the choice. We can look behind us, saying we want to go home. That is the universe behind us, the freedom, the freedom of earth. Going home means we go back to where we come from, and we can go back to the soul growth.
This is very confused. My questions:
1. I want to unite with my loved ones, how do I know what choices they made?
2. At that moment, can we really make choices?
3. We all come from the same source. What is the difference between going home and following the light?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol

I had been meaning to post this closer to Mikey's Earth Birthday earlier in the month, but sometimes life just get's in the way as another member noted recently.

You liked the list of Billboards top songs last year from his year of birth so this year I thought I would put up a reminder of the top Movies from 1987.

View attachment 629

Thank you for continuing your work on these forums, it is greatly appreciated.

Everybody else go check out Mikey's favorite songs by Bob Sinclar: Love Generation and World Hold On.

Love this!!!!!!! And so does Mikey! :) And these songs have a huge message no doubt!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I just watched Alex Collier's short video, who claimed he had contacted the humans in other planets. In this video, Alex talked about when we die, we will see the tunnel of light. There will be a voice telepathically asking us to come. If we go to the light, we will be crossing over and unite with our love ones. Then we will be fallen into the reincarnation loop. Actually we have the choice. We can look behind us, saying we want to go home. That is the universe behind us, the freedom, the freedom of earth. Going home means we go back to where we come from, and we can go back to the soul growth.
This is very confused. My questions:
1. I want to unite with my loved ones, how do I know what choices they made?
2. At that moment, can we really make choices?
3. We all come from the same source. What is the difference between going home and following the light?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
I'm not sure where you are finding all this info. but Mikey tells me when we transition we are greeted by our loved ones and guided the the afterlife being surrounded by love that is incredible. We have nothing to fear. Mikey tells me he was in no tunnel and did not experience what is described here when he passed. We are all part of the Source.
When we transition, we are going home to the afterlife according to Mikey. And we WILL see our loved ones! :)
Believe what resonates with you!

baob

Hi Baob,
I'm not sure where you are finding all this info. but Mikey tells me when we transition we are greeted by our loved ones and guided the the afterlife being surrounded by love that is incredible. We have nothing to fear. Mikey tells me he was in no tunnel and did not experience what is described here when he passed. We are all part of the Source.
When we transition, we are going home to the afterlife according to Mikey. And we WILL see our loved ones! :)
Believe what resonates with you!
Thanks for your insight, Carol and Mikey!!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question that might asked before but this time it is in different way to try to understand regarding the time and reincarnation.
We are told past, current and future life happen at the same time but because the earth is governed by time, so our reincarnation reflects in time as past, current and future tenses. Mikey told us our loved ones are waiting for us in the afterlife to reincarnate together. Questions:
1. “Future” already happen, what they are waiting for? Is it just a saying to accommodate human time frame? Or they are talking about the life time we are on earth because we can have other life time on other planets that having no time?
2. Is it possible that there is another “me” who is an alien (in earth human’s perspective) is living in other planet that is not governed by time?

Thanks!

bluebird

Major Contributor
After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question that might asked before but this time it is in different way to try to understand regarding the time and reincarnation.
We are told past, current and future life happen at the same time but because the earth is governed by time, so our reincarnation reflects in time as past, current and future tenses. Mikey told us our loved ones are waiting for us in the afterlife to reincarnate together. Questions:
1. “Future” already happen, what they are waiting for? Is it just a saying to accommodate human time frame? Or they are talking about the life time we are on earth because we can have other life time on other planets that having no time?
2. Is it possible that there is another “me” who is an alien (in earth human’s perspective) is living in other planet that is not governed by time?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?
Hi Bluebird,
See what I posted above for Baob. I think that answers your question. Mikey tells me it really has to do with our perspective depending what dimension we are in. His viewpoint now is different than ours because he's in a timeless place, but for us here it is past, present and future as we are under the rules of time.

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!
It is hard to understand.

Davidwright

Occasional Contributor
Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave

mac

Administrator
Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave
Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

I do fully agree with you on the concept of numbered levels of the afterlife -- if an afterlife does exist, I don't think it's anything like that. I think some people just try to enforce that structure on an afterlife because doing so makes them feel more comfortable, more in control.

mac

Administrator
I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

We come to the question from opposite direction, bb. I am totally persuaded about survival and what comes next. My comprehension helps me in a very limited way but part of my appreciation is how life was created and then developed in this dimension.

Mathematically, statistically - the way you see the picture - there is still no certainty life would develop spontaneously. [I happen to feel confident it wouldn't for reasons I've been through before in other threads.] We don't know what billions of planets means to any such process any more than we know if that happened on this planet. But even if we did there would still be no certainty it could or would happen elsewhere.

Without a clear understanding of any apparent importance of experiencing lives in this world as incarnates we can only speculate over whether other physical locations might potentially have any similar - or dissimilar - importance.

But I will admit I've been teasing. All my reasoning above remains unchanged but to the question of life elsewhere I could just as easily - and accurately - responded 'perhaps'. But I've heard similar questions before and I've seen that those who ask often don't have any real interest in serious discussion. That doesn't, of course, apply to you, bb, because I know you're someone who thinks in depth. :)

mac

Administrator
In my customary, non-teasing mode now.... :D

There are various related issues with some perhaps thought-provoking ideas I could offer but before I spend time on them I need to feel they're likely to get responses that challenge me. Some stimulating worthwhile interchanges of views with members would be great but I'm not confident I would get them hence I'm reluctant to make the initial effort.

Put it down to my age! :D:p

STEVEN LEVEE

Occasional Contributor
Come on Mac...I want to hear them:)!
The likelihood of us being the only "intelligent" life:) is to say the least...
HIGHLY unlikely!

mac

Administrator
Come on Mac...I want to hear them:)!
Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
The likelihood of us being the only "intelligent" life:) is to say the least...HIGHLY unlikely!
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....

Davidwright

Occasional Contributor
Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....
Mac, thanks for your initial feedback on my question. Nothing for me to say yet so I'll wait to hear how Mikey sees it.
Dave

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi David,
Mikey tells me there are other inhabited planets. There is other "life" out there. Understand they can be in other dimensions. There are not different afterlife's for each according to Mikey. The afterlife is universal for all entities / souls that exist from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, Mikey tells me ET's (aliens as referred to here on earth) are interdimensional travelers . They are not flying in with a spaceship from a different planet in this same dimension.

Davidwright

Occasional Contributor
Hi David,
Mikey tells me there are other inhabited planets. There is other "life" out there. Understand they can be in other dimensions. There are not different afterlife's for each according to Mikey. The afterlife is universal for all entities / souls that exist from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, Mikey tells me ET's (aliens as referred to here on earth) are interdimensional travelers . They are not flying in with a spaceship from a different planet in this same dimension.
Mikey and Carol, thanks for your response! Dave

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Seth mentioned in “The Unknown Reality” that even trees have dreams. What I understand is that dream is the conscious activity in another dimension, is this correct?

Secondly, does Mikey need to sleep in the afterlife?

Thirdly, does Mikey dream? If not, why?

Thanks!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Seth mentioned in “The Unknown Reality” that even trees have dreams. What I understand is that dream is the conscious activity in another dimension, is this correct?

Secondly, does Mikey need to sleep in the afterlife?

Thirdly, does Mikey dream? If not, why?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Are you talking about trees here on earth? Mikey tells me trees are very much alive and are a part of consciousness energy. Regarding your first question, dreams can occur in other dimensions according to Mikey. Astral travel that can occur gives very realistic dreams and they are a true experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Communication dreams occur in astral realms. However, Mikey tells me not all dreams that we experience are occurring in another dimensions. It can be our brain literally not shutting off with the garble of the day / week .
Question 2: Mikey tells me no. He does not literally sleep like he did when he was in the physical. Mikey tells me he relaxes and rests, etc., but he does not need the sleep like he did here as it is not needed.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he does not dream like what we experience here because he is not in the physical. There is no brain influence, no need to astral travel the way we do when in the physical because, if he wants to experience something or travel to another dimension, he simply does! What is occurring in in the "present" according to Mikey.

baob

Hi Baob,
Are you talking about trees here on earth? Mikey tells me trees are very much alive and are a part of consciousness energy. Regarding your first question, dreams can occur in other dimensions according to Mikey. Astral travel that can occur gives very realistic dreams and they are a true experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Communication dreams occur in astral realms. However, Mikey tells me not all dreams that we experience are occurring in another dimensions. It can be our brain literally not shutting off with the garble of the day / week .
Question 2: Mikey tells me no. He does not literally sleep like he did when he was in the physical. Mikey tells me he relaxes and rests, etc., but he does not need the sleep like he did here as it is not needed.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he does not dream like what we experience here because he is not in the physical. There is no brain influence, no need to astral travel the way we do when in the physical because, if he wants to experience something or travel to another dimension, he simply does! What is occurring in in the "present" according to Mikey.
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!
I like your answers!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Happy Memorial Day!

We were told that animals, plants, and minerals have consciousness.

Does a vehicle have consciousness?

Even though a vehicle is a man-made product and unliving thing, the material is comprised of minerals. What determines how long the physical life a vehicle will be? Is it solely based on the substance of physical mechanism on this dimension or has some consciousness involved?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Happy Memorial Day!

We were told that animals, plants, and minerals have consciousness.

Does a vehicle have consciousness?

Even though a vehicle is a man-made product and unliving thing, the material is comprised of minerals. What determines how long the physical life a vehicle will be? Is it solely based on the substance of physical mechanism on this dimension or has some consciousness involved?
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that everything is energy based. But a vehicle here on earth does not have consciousness like we do according to Mikey. The life or deration of how long a car lasts is based on the physical components / and mechanisms of this dimension only . Mikey tells me consciousness is not directly involved.

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that everything is energy based. But a vehicle here on earth does not have consciousness like we do according to Mikey. The life or deration of how long a car lasts is based on the physical components / and mechanisms of this dimension only . Mikey tells me consciousness is not directly involved.
Great! Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

Hi Carol and Mikey!

Thank you for taking the time and effort in answering all the myriad questions on this forum.

I have few questions of my own to ask to Mikey:
1. Surveying the earth, are there any beings who have reached the states of union with the ALL (like jesus, mohammed, buddha etc)? Can I please know who they are and where they live currently?
2. I have been following the stoic philosophy of life where they put strong importance on virtue and wisdom as two legs with which a being climbs the spiritual path. Is that true in Mikey's perspective or would he add anything?
3. Are there hierarchies or heavens and hells in which beings end up according to their good or evil deeds?
4. Why are some people lucky to be born rich other poor, some with kind others cruel circumstances, some born beautiful others ugly.
5. Why is there suffering in the world?

Hi & Carol and Mikey

You mentioned before Mikey that when you perceive our dimension you 'see' it in your mind, in your consciousness, I was just curious to know if you 'see' it the same way that we do? Because obviously we're looking through physical eyes that interpret 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum and don't pick up radio waves, microwaves etc, so when you 'see' our dimension are you seeing it like that or as we see it? Or perhaps you can do both and choose how you'd like to perceive it?

And another small question just to put my mind at rest really haha, I saw something the other day about determinism and how this one Scientist believed that the outcome of absolutely everything has been determined since the Big Bang and we were just watching it play out and I just wanted to check with Mikey that that's not true. I mean it's my understanding from various other sources that that is categorically not true & we create probabilities of action in the moment, so even though I know it's not true hearing that bizarre theory just kind of bothered me a bit and yes I'd just like to here from Mikey on that one please to put my mind at rest :D

Thank you in advance to both of you :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey!

Thank you for taking the time and effort in answering all the myriad questions on this forum.

I have few questions of my own to ask to Mikey:
1. Surveying the earth, are there any beings who have reached the states of union with the ALL (like jesus, mohammed, buddha etc)? Can I please know who they are and where they live currently?
2. I have been following the stoic philosophy of life where they put strong importance on virtue and wisdom as two legs with which a being climbs the spiritual path. Is that true in Mikey's perspective or would he add anything?
3. Are there hierarchies or heavens and hells in which beings end up according to their good or evil deeds?
4. Why are some people lucky to be born rich other poor, some with kind others cruel circumstances, some born beautiful others ugly.
5. Why is there suffering in the world?
Hi NanoPico,
Question 1: Not sure what you are asking here. Folks that are currently on earth that are at this level? Individuals who have already passed over that have progressed as described? Either way, I'm not sure that I (Carol) am comfortable asking this question to Mikey and placing it on a public forum depending on what you are after. So sorry.
Question 2: Mikey tells me the most important thing is love when it comes to spiritual growth. Without love, wisdom alone means nothing in regards to growth or "climbing" the spiritual path from Mikey's perspective.
Question 3: Mikey tells me everything is energy. Our actions too are energy based. Positive, loving ways are high in vibration, where negativity is low in vibration. We raise our vibration of our soul / consciousness/ true being by our actions and intent of them from Mikey's viewpoint. There is no "hell" in regards to eternal damnation according to Mikey. We can always improve ourselves if we choose. There are many dimensions in the afterlife that are of various vibrations. In simple terms, the more loving, the more glorious basically. The lower the love / vibration, the more unpleasant it can be according to Mikey.
Question 4: Mikey tells me we come here for the experience to learn and progress ourselves spiritually by the choices we make, and often several times! Yes, Mikey is talking about reincarnation here! Mikey tells me the only way we truly learn is to experience it. So, you may be rich one time, and poor the next, etc. My opinion (Carol) is that if life here is a one time shot, it is way too unfair! Why are people born with severe disabilities while others are super athletes?...Or is there more to the story! Mikey tells me there is more to the story and much preparation can take place in the afterlife before we come. We are spiritual beings coming here with a round trip ticket having a physical experience basically.
Question 5: Life can be tough here with the negative influences, etc. that can occur, and Mikey tells me we are aware of this before we come. But this earthly dimension has great potential for spiritual growth. We know it is temporary. But Mikey tells me positive ways, being loving and kind goes a long way! When you think of us as eternal beings, being here is like a bad day at school when times are rough according to Mikey. But when we return home to the afterlife, love surrounds us!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi & Carol and Mikey

You mentioned before Mikey that when you perceive our dimension you 'see' it in your mind, in your consciousness, I was just curious to know if you 'see' it the same way that we do? Because obviously we're looking through physical eyes that interpret 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum and don't pick up radio waves, microwaves etc, so when you 'see' our dimension are you seeing it like that or as we see it? Or perhaps you can do both and choose how you'd like to perceive it?

And another small question just to put my mind at rest really haha, I saw something the other day about determinism and how this one Scientist believed that the outcome of absolutely everything has been determined since the Big Bang and we were just watching it play out and I just wanted to check with Mikey that that's not true. I mean it's my understanding from various other sources that that is categorically not true & we create probabilities of action in the moment, so even though I know it's not true hearing that bizarre theory just kind of bothered me a bit and yes I'd just like to here from Mikey on that one please to put my mind at rest :D

Thank you in advance to both of you :)
Hi Ben,
Question 1: Mikey tells me he sees 360 degrees at once, very different from our eyes with turning or head, etc. His vision is with his mind or consciousness but Mikey tells me he can see what we see here when he draws close to our dimension by altering his vibration.

Question 2: Mikey tells me this is not accurate from his viewpoint. :) Mikey disagrees with the Big Bang Theory.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Just a bit of clarification: the "Big Bang Theory" does not posit that everything is predetermined, it is just the leading theory regarding how the physical universe began. It doesn't have anything to do with god/afterlife/freewill/etc.

mac

Administrator
Just a bit of clarification: the "Big Bang Theory" does not posit that everything is predetermined, it is just the leading theory regarding how the physical universe began. It doesn't have anything to do with god/afterlife/freewill/etc.

It shows how different elements can become muddled in folk's thoughts. Maybe it's my advancing years but increasingly the mental impressions I've held in the past about the nature of the etheric dimensions - notions - feel wrong. I hope I don't find myself beginning to doubt the stuff I thought I knew. How embarrassing that would be! :oops: I'd have to sneak off from the forum places that have been important to my life for some time.

jobun

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey.... Question for Mikey,
If one of your old friends or acquaintances wanted to reach out to you via a reputable psychic medium (other than Roberta or your mom), would you be able to hear and respond to them?

Some scientists believe it does though, there is a theory that the second the Big Bang occurred everything from that point forward until the end of the Universe was/is predetermined because of nature of atoms etc and stuff and we are simply watching it all "play out" - a very extreme claim, and for them they would argue that means absolutely zero free will, and that's the theory I was referring to in my question. And even though I know that that's rubbish I just wanted to get Mikey's two cents on that just to get it confirmed that it's rubbish really as it was quite alarming to read haha!

bluebird

Major Contributor
Some scientists believe it does though, there is a theory that the second the Big Bang occurred everything from that point forward until the end of the Universe was/is predetermined because of nature of atoms etc and stuff and we are simply watching it all "play out" - a very extreme claim, and for them they would argue that means absolutely zero free will, and that's the theory I was referring to in my question. And even though I know that that's rubbish I just wanted to get Mikey's two cents on that just to get it confirmed that it's rubbish really as it was quite alarming to read haha!

Interesting, I had never heard that -- I'm guessing it's a minority opinion. I agree that it would be rather alarming, if true.

Thank you so much for answering these questions, well.. all of you. Everything has been very enlightening!

The question I have for the moment is this: I've had dreams where the soul of one of my loved ones told me that they got to go help in the creation of the heavens; such as new stars and planets. Is there any truth to that? Or am I just having random dreams where I'm missing people too much?

And for Mikey, if there's ever a chance you get to meet any of my siblings, tell them hi!

Jeana

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey. I have a few questions:

1. What are Mikey daily activities there?
2. How does the afterlife’s environment look like from his level six?
3. Is the afterlife realms frequency vibrates at a much faster speed than the speed of light?

Thanks in advance!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey.... Question for Mikey,
If one of your old friends or acquaintances wanted to reach out to you via a reputable psychic medium (other than Roberta or your mom), would you be able to hear and respond to them?
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me yes, especially if the intent is made very clear.
I (Carol) have a question. Is Roberta a psychic medium? I didn't know that but maybe she is!? I know I am not. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you so much for answering these questions, well.. all of you. Everything has been very enlightening!

The question I have for the moment is this: I've had dreams where the soul of one of my loved ones told me that they got to go help in the creation of the heavens; such as new stars and planets. Is there any truth to that? Or am I just having random dreams where I'm missing people too much?

And for Mikey, if there's ever a chance you get to meet any of my siblings, tell them hi!
Hi Methebee,
Not sure about this dream. Mikey questions the accuracy. Regarding meeting your siblings, Mikey has no idea. We need to remember that the vast dimensions and souls out there are beyond our comprehension in regards to numbers. There needs to be some type of soul connection / interaction / relationship over the course of all our experiences here and / or elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint anyway!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. I have a few questions:

1. What are Mikey daily activities there?
2. How does the afterlife’s environment look like from his level six?
3. Is the afterlife realms frequency vibrates at a much faster speed than the speed of light?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Jeana,
There is no time there so a daily activity isn't really daily as we know it here. :) He actually goes into detail about all of this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He enjoys the many activities he did here, snowboarding, listening to music, playing other sports with soul friends, learning from his elders and teaching others, etc. Mikey is very good at giving signs and does try to help others with this.
The afterlife is glorious and beyond what we can comprehend from Mikey's viewpoint. Colors are brilliant, everything radiates with love. There are spectacular building structures, etc. Beautiful nature, etc.
The vast dimensions all vary in regards to frequency as everything is energy according to Mikey. So regarding comparing all this to the speed of light, Mikey tells me it is not the same type of thing.

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks you for answering my previous question. I have a few follow-up questions. Please feel free to answer when you have time.

1. In progress spiritual life, in ascending order which is most important to least important(to cultivate in life) - memory, intelligence, action, intent, thoughts, speech, behavior/conduct, belief, faith.
2. As I understand from past responses that Mikey says the path is of love and kindness. But what about when someone is trying to harm you? Killing someone in selfprotection is fair? Also what about hurting and killing of animals whether for fun or for consumption? Wouldnt that increase suffering in the world, and hamper our spiritual growth?
3. In human years, what is the average lifespan of the beings in Mikey's dimension and in other celestial dimensions?
4. What was there before the reincarnation of beings? Where do beings come from and where to they go?
5. Is the material/physical world real or only the beings are real or both or neither?

Eagerly looking forward to your replies. Again thanks a bunch for taking time and asking Mikey our questions. And thanks to Mikey for answering them!

jobun

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I was wondering (pretty much due to recent events in my life),
1 what is the purpose of a Guardian Angel,
2 do they leave you or abandon you at times?
3 Can you have more than one, or none at all?

I ask because sometimes I really do feel abandoned and on my own.

fins up

Occasional Contributor
Hi Jeana,
There is no time there so a daily activity isn't really daily as we know it here. :) He actually goes into detail about all of this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He enjoys the many activities he did here, snowboarding, listening to music, playing other sports with soul friends, learning from his elders and teaching others, etc. Mikey is very good at giving signs and does try to help others with this.
The afterlife is glorious and beyond what we can comprehend from Mikey's viewpoint. Colors are brilliant, everything radiates with love. There are spectacular building structures, etc. Beautiful nature, etc.
The vast dimensions all vary in regards to frequency as everything is energy according to Mikey. So regarding comparing all this to the speed of light, Mikey tells me it is not the same type of thing.
Mikey's book is quite difficult to find.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks you for answering my previous question. I have a few follow-up questions. Please feel free to answer when you have time.

1. In progress spiritual life, in ascending order which is most important to least important(to cultivate in life) - memory, intelligence, action, intent, thoughts, speech, behavior/conduct, belief, faith.
2. As I understand from past responses that Mikey says the path is of love and kindness. But what about when someone is trying to harm you? Killing someone in selfprotection is fair? Also what about hurting and killing of animals whether for fun or for consumption? Wouldnt that increase suffering in the world, and hamper our spiritual growth?
3. In human years, what is the average lifespan of the beings in Mikey's dimension and in other celestial dimensions?
4. What was there before the reincarnation of beings? Where do beings come from and where to they go?
5. Is the material/physical world real or only the beings are real or both or neither?

Eagerly looking forward to your replies. Again thanks a bunch for taking time and asking Mikey our questions. And thanks to Mikey for answering them!
Hi NanoPico,
Question 1: From Mikey's perspective regarding spiritual growth / progression, this is what he tells me: intent of action, action, behavior / conduct, thought, speech, intelligence, belief / faith, memory. Understand that often these areas overlap each other and therefore influence each other and the overall outcome according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me it is about love and kindness here. *It is the intent of our actions that is critical. We are to respect life, but killing out of revenge and anger is a whole different intent than killing to protect our self or others from Mikey's viewpoint. A soldier for example, is doing what he feels is correct to protect his country and people. (It is often out out love for their country and fellow man.) Mikey does go into detail about this in his book. Regarding animals, it again is based on intent. We are not to be intentionally cruel. But Mikey tells me meat is an important food that nourishes our earthly shell. There is nothing wrong with eating meat. There are animals here for that purpose according to Mikey. And it does not affect our spiritual growth in a negative way if we go out and have a hamburger. That is their purpose. Their soul type / energy returns to the afterlife dimensions.

Question 3: Mikey tells me we are eternal beings. Life span is constant with no end. It is here that we shed our physical body as it gives out and the soul can no longer sustain it from Mikey's viewpoint. We / our soul / energy lives on!

Question 4: Mikey tells me the afterlife and all the dimensions that exist is beyond what we can comprehend from our perspective. There are many places for us to go! There are many types of soul groups and spiritual entities / energies according to Mikey. We travel and go all over. We are constant with no end.

Question 5: Mikey tells me the material / physical world is real, all the dimensions are real, everything we experience as a soul is real. Everything is energy based.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I was wondering (pretty much due to recent events in my life),
1 what is the purpose of a Guardian Angel,
2 do they leave you or abandon you at times?
3 Can you have more than one, or none at all?

I ask because sometimes I really do feel abandoned and on my own.
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me these angels / entities do watch over us as well as our spiritual guides, trying to protect us and guide us along the way. And yes, we can have more than one. We are never abandoned from Mikey's perspective. Others can step in and "take over" which is what apparently happened to me (Carol) when Mikey passed. However, if we are to have an experience happen, like Mikey's accident for example, they will step back and allow it to occur. I can remember discussing that Mikey's Guardian Angel failed him and us. But it really was his time to go. Very tough at the time..... But Mikey tells me he was never "abandoned".
Hope this makes sense! Remember to try to stay open to everything around you and embrace the positive. Avoid negative / sad thoughts the best you can. :)

jobun

Occasional Contributor
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me these angels / entities do watch over us as well as our spiritual guides, trying to protect us and guide us along the way. And yes, we can have more than one. We are never abandoned from Mikey's perspective. Others can step in and "take over" which is what apparently happened to me (Carol) when Mikey passed. However, if we are to have an experience happen, like Mikey's accident for example, they will step back and allow it to occur. I can remember discussing that Mikey's Guardian Angel failed him and us. But it really was his time to go. Very tough at the time..... But Mikey tells me he was never "abandoned".
Hope this makes sense! Remember to try to stay open to everything around you and embrace the positive. Avoid negative / sad thoughts the best you can. :)

Thank you Carol and thank you Mikey. I try to stay positive, but lately it's one thing after another, after another, and at times I just can't find the strength, especially when I feel so alone and vulnerable at times. A lot has happened in the last year and 1/2 and it takes a toll sometimes.
It's comforting to know that we are never really abandoned even if we feel that way at times. xoxo

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.
“ Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

Here are my questions:
A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?

3 . I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)

Thanks!

shanny

Occasional Contributor
Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just want to say I am really enjoying Mikey's book and I hope you are both going to write another one some time! You are both wonderful and are bringing people so much joy, thank you :)

My question is about using a pendulum. I'm using a smokey quartz point on string and I have a cross on some paper with yes on one plane and no on the other. I keep my arm totally still and it definitely seems to answer questions. I always say out loud that only positive loving energy will come through it.

A good friend of mine is going through some tough times and she asked some questions for my pendulum and it answered them for her and we were both pleased with the answers. However I suggested it would be fun to try asking it yes or no questions which only she would know the answers to, to test if it was accurate. She was in her house and I was in mine and she texted me the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
Matt

Last edited:

Jeana

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey…

Are there any other things Mikey miss from this physical life other than Chipotle burrito and close relationships with his friends and relatives who are still on Earth?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.
“ Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

Here are my questions:
A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?

3 . I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Question A: Mikey tells me we are not under the influence of a so called "blueprint". We come here with a general life plan with a few key experiences we want to have . Our guides try to keep us on track but our free-will choices and the free-will choices of others alters things along the way.
Question B: Mikey tells me we can have more than one potential exit point. Again, however, free-will choices can alter this as well.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trees and ants are part of the Collective Consciousness / Source but they do not have a soul like we do.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he is not aware of any human-like cross species with aliens from his perspective. Mikey continues to tell me that Extra-Terrestrials do exist and are beings / entities that are inter-dimensional travelers . They do not fly in from a different planet in this same earthly dimension. When their vibration becomes compatible with the dimension here, we can see them. When they alter it again, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is because their vibration no longer aligns enough with ours here according to Mikey. This is how they appear and disappear so quickly. Mikey tells me they too are part of the Source and are on a journey like we are.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just want to say I am really enjoying Mikey's book and I hope you are both going to write another one some time! You are both wonderful and are bringing people so much joy, thank you :)

My question is about using a pendulum. I'm using a smokey quartz point on string and I have a cross on some paper with yes on one plane and no on the other. I keep my arm totally still and it definitely seems to answer questions. I always say out loud that only positive loving energy will come through it.

A good friend of mine is going through some tough times and she asked some questions for my pendulum and it answered them for her and we were both pleased with the answers. However I suggested it would be fun to try asking it yes or no questions which only she would know the answers to, to test if it was accurate. She was in her house and I was in mine and she texted me the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
Matt
Hi Matt,
Using a pendulum works for some and not for some. I know with myself, I go through a ritual for protection every time I pick it up. I cannot stress enough how important this is as the spiritual world is huge! We can be tricked. Also it is important to not feel fearful when using one as that is a negative emotion. It can draw in negativity. Messages should be love based. I do hear Mikey telepathically well now also. But I still use a pendulum often.
Mikey will never specifically predict anything in the future. What you describe above is "testing" of the spirit from Mikey's viewpoint and he himself will not participate in it. Years ago this was suggested to me and Mikey simply did not answer when the question was asked. However, later he came with some very validating info. that I would never had known with the group I was sitting with. Sally Baldwin ( the spiritual medium who told me about my ability) told me we "allow" what spirit gives us. We do not test for it. I know with Mikey, this is true.
My personal experience anyway! :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey…

Are there any other things Mikey miss from this physical life other than Chipotle burrito and close relationships with his friends and relatives who are still on Earth?
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he has adjusted well to the afterlife ways and really doesn't miss the stresses and ways of human life here. What he enjoyed here he can experience there and Mikey tells me it's glorious! He does not have the desire or need to eat anymore but Mikey tells me when he draws close to this dimension and he sees me eating things he once really enjoyed, it definitely brings him back. :) He is excited for when his family and friends return and he can greet them and have them experience the incredible love that will surround them all! Can't even imagine how great this will be one day...! :)

baob

Hi Baob,
Question A: Mikey tells me we are not under the influence of a so called "blueprint". We come here with a general life plan with a few key experiences we want to have . Our guides try to keep us on track but our free-will choices and the free-will choices of others alters things along the way.
Question B: Mikey tells me we can have more than one potential exit point. Again, however, free-will choices can alter this as well.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trees and ants are part of the Collective Consciousness / Source but they do not have a soul like we do.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he is not aware of any human-like cross species with aliens from his perspective. Mikey continues to tell me that Extra-Terrestrials do exist and are beings / entities that are inter-dimensional travelers . They do not fly in from a different planet in this same earthly dimension. When their vibration becomes compatible with the dimension here, we can see them. When they alter it again, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is because their vibration no longer aligns enough with ours here according to Mikey. This is how they appear and disappear so quickly. Mikey tells me they too are part of the Source and are on a journey like we are.
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

What is the difference between consciousness and a soul? Is consciousness lack of the individualism of souls?
My question is derived from Mikey told us trees and ants don't have souls like us.

shanny

Occasional Contributor
Hi Matt,
Using a pendulum works for some and not for some. I know with myself, I go through a ritual for protection every time I pick it up. I cannot stress enough how important this is as the spiritual world is huge! We can be tricked. Also it is important to not feel fearful when using one as that is a negative emotion. It can draw in negativity. Messages should be love based. I do hear Mikey telepathically well now also. But I still use a pendulum often.
Mikey will never specifically predict anything in the future. What you describe above is "testing" of the spirit from Mikey's viewpoint and he himself will not participate in it. Years ago this was suggested to me and Mikey simply did not answer when the question was asked. However, later he came with some very validating info. that I would never had known with the group I was sitting with. Sally Baldwin ( the spiritual medium who told me about my ability) told me we "allow" what spirit gives us. We do not test for it. I know with Mikey, this is true.
My personal experience anyway! :)
Carol
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this! It's lovely to hear from you.
I understand what you are saying. The spiritual side must be unimmaginably huge and I have heard also that your own vibration can attract like for like, so I will always say a prayer for protection and from now on I wont use it when im tired or feeling negative in any way, thank you.
I have had trouble using the letter chart. I ask the spirit if it can see the board and they say they cant. Is it only some spirits who are able to see it, or only the more advanced ones?

I have one more question for now if thats ok? Ive been working hard on increasing my vibration and learning to love everyone and every thing. There have been a few occasions recently where i have gone for a walk and have been praying and taking in the nature around me and feeling so appreciative, and suddenly i'll feel a bit giddy like ive had a drink, and i become euphoric. colours seem more vibrant and i feel like im in a bit of a dream. It will perhaps last about 30 minutes. I dont drink or take drugs and this is totally natural. Is this a symptom of my vibration increasing?

Thank you so much for your time. Please tell Mikey im a big fan, and I listen to his favourite song sometimes :)

Matt

Jeana

Occasional Contributor
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he has adjusted well to the afterlife ways and really doesn't miss the stresses and ways of human life here. What he enjoyed here he can experience there and Mikey tells me it's glorious! He does not have the desire or need to eat anymore but Mikey tells me when he draws close to this dimension and he sees me eating things he once really enjoyed, it definitely brings him back. :) He is excited for when his family and friends return and he can greet them and have them experience the incredible love that will surround them all! Can't even imagine how great this will be one day...! :)
Thanks for answering my questions :)

I have another questions:
1. Can we hide our own secrets and do private things in afterlife?
2. How about getting drunk/high? I’d really like to manifest/create my favorite booze there ;)

Auras

Occasional Contributor
Hi! Carol and Mikey!

Can Mikey describe to us how the universe began?

If there were no universe, would the higher vibrational / dimensions still exist?

How do I overcome the fear the of death? It’s not about what happens after death which gives an anxiety. It’s more so how I will die. I’m still young so touch wood I live to a old age!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

What is the difference between consciousness and a soul? Is consciousness lack of the individualism of souls?
My question is derived from Mikey told us trees and ants don't have souls like us.
Hi Boab,
Mikey tells me to think of a soul as the collective consciousness / energy of that individual soul through all their personal experiences in all realms. Consciousness as a general term from Mikey's viewpoint, (such as being part of consciousness energy like a tree or ant) is energy that is projected from others (other sources then individually from them specifically) that gives them their life energy as we know it here. Hopefully this makes sense, but this is what Mikey tells me. Water for example, does not have a soul like us, but it is needed pretty much for all living things here on earth to survive as we know it. Water sustains life through it's energy to nourish so many things. Mikey tells me this is a simple example of how energy from one source projects to another to give life / energy . I hope this makes sense. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this! It's lovely to hear from you.
I understand what you are saying. The spiritual side must be unimmaginably huge and I have heard also that your own vibration can attract like for like, so I will always say a prayer for protection and from now on I wont use it when im tired or feeling negative in any way, thank you.
I have had trouble using the letter chart. I ask the spirit if it can see the board and they say they cant. Is it only some spirits who are able to see it, or only the more advanced ones?

I have one more question for now if thats ok? Ive been working hard on increasing my vibration and learning to love everyone and every thing. There have been a few occasions recently where i have gone for a walk and have been praying and taking in the nature around me and feeling so appreciative, and suddenly i'll feel a bit giddy like ive had a drink, and i become euphoric. colours seem more vibrant and i feel like im in a bit of a dream. It will perhaps last about 30 minutes. I dont drink or take drugs and this is totally natural. Is this a symptom of my vibration increasing?

Thank you so much for your time. Please tell Mikey im a big fan, and I listen to his favourite song sometimes :)

Matt
Hi Matt,
Mikey tells me yes. Our vibration fluctuates daily, with various activities, etc. When we are in appreciation of what is around us and of life in general, it is a very positive emotion. Anything positive like this raises our vibration at that moment and you can feel it! I know I have experienced this type of thing as well! Very cool indeed! Being in a state of appreciation as we move through life is huge! :)
Keep listening to Love Generation ! Mikey's favorite! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for answering my questions :)

I have another questions:
1. Can we hide our own secrets and do private things in afterlife?
2. How about getting drunk/high? I’d really like to manifest/create my favorite booze there ;)
Hi Jeana,
Sorry for the delay here. I worked this holiday weekend and had out of town guests as well which kept me overly busy. Then I was exhausted. I try my best to get here when I can . :)
Question 1: Mikey tells me we really don't have secrets like what you think of here on earth. We can do individual things in the afterlife as we choose or we can do things with others. It's totally our choice.
Question 2: Mikey tells me there is no actual booze / drugs as we know it here in the afterlife. We can simulate the taste, etc. but it's not going to get you "high" or drunk according to Mikey. Drugs and alcohol affect our physical body on earth to give the effects or feeling of being high, etc. You can feel good with yourself without any of that in the afterlife from Mikey's viewpoint.
Comparing this to snowboarding in the afterlife, Mikey tells me he can simulate this activity, his board, etc., but he will never get injured no matter what crazy jumps he does because he doesn't have a physical body for that to happen. :)
Remember:
*The higher your vibration, the more glorious / elaborate your reality is in the afterlife according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
You may be right, mac. If you are, I'd be ok with that -- as long as my husband and I are able to create and live in the house we want, filled with books and antiques and our cats, etc., and as long as it is real to US, that's good enough for me. Whether it actually exists physically is less important to me than is us being able to experience it as real, and to live within it.
Hi Bluebird,
Mikey tells me you will absolutely be able to experience this! :) It's all about love girl!! :)

shanny

Occasional Contributor
Hi Matt,
Mikey tells me yes. Our vibration fluctuates daily, with various activities, etc. When we are in appreciation of what is around us and of life in general, it is a very positive emotion. Anything positive like this raises our vibration at that moment and you can feel it! I know I have experienced this type of thing as well! Very cool indeed! Being in a state of appreciation as we move through life is huge! :)
Keep listening to Love Generation ! Mikey's favorite! :)
Thank you both so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.