Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you so much for answering these questions, well.. all of you. Everything has been very enlightening!

The question I have for the moment is this: I've had dreams where the soul of one of my loved ones told me that they got to go help in the creation of the heavens; such as new stars and planets. Is there any truth to that? Or am I just having random dreams where I'm missing people too much?

And for Mikey, if there's ever a chance you get to meet any of my siblings, tell them hi!
Hi Methebee,
Not sure about this dream. Mikey questions the accuracy. Regarding meeting your siblings, Mikey has no idea. We need to remember that the vast dimensions and souls out there are beyond our comprehension in regards to numbers. There needs to be some type of soul connection / interaction / relationship over the course of all our experiences here and / or elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint anyway!
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. I have a few questions:

1. What are Mikey daily activities there?
2. How does the afterlife’s environment look like from his level six?
3. Is the afterlife realms frequency vibrates at a much faster speed than the speed of light?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Jeana,
There is no time there so a daily activity isn't really daily as we know it here. :) He actually goes into detail about all of this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He enjoys the many activities he did here, snowboarding, listening to music, playing other sports with soul friends, learning from his elders and teaching others, etc. Mikey is very good at giving signs and does try to help others with this.
The afterlife is glorious and beyond what we can comprehend from Mikey's viewpoint. Colors are brilliant, everything radiates with love. There are spectacular building structures, etc. Beautiful nature, etc.
The vast dimensions all vary in regards to frequency as everything is energy according to Mikey. So regarding comparing all this to the speed of light, Mikey tells me it is not the same type of thing.

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks you for answering my previous question. I have a few follow-up questions. Please feel free to answer when you have time.

1. In progress spiritual life, in ascending order which is most important to least important(to cultivate in life) - memory, intelligence, action, intent, thoughts, speech, behavior/conduct, belief, faith.
2. As I understand from past responses that Mikey says the path is of love and kindness. But what about when someone is trying to harm you? Killing someone in selfprotection is fair? Also what about hurting and killing of animals whether for fun or for consumption? Wouldnt that increase suffering in the world, and hamper our spiritual growth?
3. In human years, what is the average lifespan of the beings in Mikey's dimension and in other celestial dimensions?
4. What was there before the reincarnation of beings? Where do beings come from and where to they go?
5. Is the material/physical world real or only the beings are real or both or neither?

Eagerly looking forward to your replies. Again thanks a bunch for taking time and asking Mikey our questions. And thanks to Mikey for answering them!

jobun

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I was wondering (pretty much due to recent events in my life),
1 what is the purpose of a Guardian Angel,
2 do they leave you or abandon you at times?
3 Can you have more than one, or none at all?

I ask because sometimes I really do feel abandoned and on my own.

fins up

Hi Jeana,
There is no time there so a daily activity isn't really daily as we know it here. :) He actually goes into detail about all of this in his book, Flying High in Spirit. He enjoys the many activities he did here, snowboarding, listening to music, playing other sports with soul friends, learning from his elders and teaching others, etc. Mikey is very good at giving signs and does try to help others with this.
The afterlife is glorious and beyond what we can comprehend from Mikey's viewpoint. Colors are brilliant, everything radiates with love. There are spectacular building structures, etc. Beautiful nature, etc.
The vast dimensions all vary in regards to frequency as everything is energy according to Mikey. So regarding comparing all this to the speed of light, Mikey tells me it is not the same type of thing.
Mikey's book is quite difficult to find.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks you for answering my previous question. I have a few follow-up questions. Please feel free to answer when you have time.

1. In progress spiritual life, in ascending order which is most important to least important(to cultivate in life) - memory, intelligence, action, intent, thoughts, speech, behavior/conduct, belief, faith.
2. As I understand from past responses that Mikey says the path is of love and kindness. But what about when someone is trying to harm you? Killing someone in selfprotection is fair? Also what about hurting and killing of animals whether for fun or for consumption? Wouldnt that increase suffering in the world, and hamper our spiritual growth?
3. In human years, what is the average lifespan of the beings in Mikey's dimension and in other celestial dimensions?
4. What was there before the reincarnation of beings? Where do beings come from and where to they go?
5. Is the material/physical world real or only the beings are real or both or neither?

Eagerly looking forward to your replies. Again thanks a bunch for taking time and asking Mikey our questions. And thanks to Mikey for answering them!
Hi NanoPico,
Question 1: From Mikey's perspective regarding spiritual growth / progression, this is what he tells me: intent of action, action, behavior / conduct, thought, speech, intelligence, belief / faith, memory. Understand that often these areas overlap each other and therefore influence each other and the overall outcome according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me it is about love and kindness here. *It is the intent of our actions that is critical. We are to respect life, but killing out of revenge and anger is a whole different intent than killing to protect our self or others from Mikey's viewpoint. A soldier for example, is doing what he feels is correct to protect his country and people. (It is often out out love for their country and fellow man.) Mikey does go into detail about this in his book. Regarding animals, it again is based on intent. We are not to be intentionally cruel. But Mikey tells me meat is an important food that nourishes our earthly shell. There is nothing wrong with eating meat. There are animals here for that purpose according to Mikey. And it does not affect our spiritual growth in a negative way if we go out and have a hamburger. That is their purpose. Their soul type / energy returns to the afterlife dimensions.

Question 3: Mikey tells me we are eternal beings. Life span is constant with no end. It is here that we shed our physical body as it gives out and the soul can no longer sustain it from Mikey's viewpoint. We / our soul / energy lives on!

Question 4: Mikey tells me the afterlife and all the dimensions that exist is beyond what we can comprehend from our perspective. There are many places for us to go! There are many types of soul groups and spiritual entities / energies according to Mikey. We travel and go all over. We are constant with no end.

Question 5: Mikey tells me the material / physical world is real, all the dimensions are real, everything we experience as a soul is real. Everything is energy based.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I was wondering (pretty much due to recent events in my life),
1 what is the purpose of a Guardian Angel,
2 do they leave you or abandon you at times?
3 Can you have more than one, or none at all?

I ask because sometimes I really do feel abandoned and on my own.
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me these angels / entities do watch over us as well as our spiritual guides, trying to protect us and guide us along the way. And yes, we can have more than one. We are never abandoned from Mikey's perspective. Others can step in and "take over" which is what apparently happened to me (Carol) when Mikey passed. However, if we are to have an experience happen, like Mikey's accident for example, they will step back and allow it to occur. I can remember discussing that Mikey's Guardian Angel failed him and us. But it really was his time to go. Very tough at the time..... But Mikey tells me he was never "abandoned".
Hope this makes sense! Remember to try to stay open to everything around you and embrace the positive. Avoid negative / sad thoughts the best you can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.