Hi NanoPico,Hi Carol and Mikey!
Thank you for taking the time and effort in answering all the myriad questions on this forum.
I have few questions of my own to ask to Mikey:
1. Surveying the earth, are there any beings who have reached the states of union with the ALL (like jesus, mohammed, buddha etc)? Can I please know who they are and where they live currently?
2. I have been following the stoic philosophy of life where they put strong importance on virtue and wisdom as two legs with which a being climbs the spiritual path. Is that true in Mikey's perspective or would he add anything?
3. Are there hierarchies or heavens and hells in which beings end up according to their good or evil deeds?
4. Why are some people lucky to be born rich other poor, some with kind others cruel circumstances, some born beautiful others ugly.
5. Why is there suffering in the world?
Question 1: Not sure what you are asking here. Folks that are currently on earth that are at this level? Individuals who have already passed over that have progressed as described? Either way, I'm not sure that I (Carol) am comfortable asking this question to Mikey and placing it on a public forum depending on what you are after. So sorry.
Question 2: Mikey tells me the most important thing is love when it comes to spiritual growth. Without love, wisdom alone means nothing in regards to growth or "climbing" the spiritual path from Mikey's perspective.
Question 3: Mikey tells me everything is energy. Our actions too are energy based. Positive, loving ways are high in vibration, where negativity is low in vibration. We raise our vibration of our soul / consciousness/ true being by our actions and intent of them from Mikey's viewpoint. There is no "hell" in regards to eternal damnation according to Mikey. We can always improve ourselves if we choose. There are many dimensions in the afterlife that are of various vibrations. In simple terms, the more loving, the more glorious basically. The lower the love / vibration, the more unpleasant it can be according to Mikey.
Question 4: Mikey tells me we come here for the experience to learn and progress ourselves spiritually by the choices we make, and often several times! Yes, Mikey is talking about reincarnation here! Mikey tells me the only way we truly learn is to experience it. So, you may be rich one time, and poor the next, etc. My opinion (Carol) is that if life here is a one time shot, it is way too unfair! Why are people born with severe disabilities while others are super athletes?...Or is there more to the story! Mikey tells me there is more to the story and much preparation can take place in the afterlife before we come. We are spiritual beings coming here with a round trip ticket having a physical experience basically.
Question 5: Life can be tough here with the negative influences, etc. that can occur, and Mikey tells me we are aware of this before we come. But this earthly dimension has great potential for spiritual growth. We know it is temporary. But Mikey tells me positive ways, being loving and kind goes a long way! When you think of us as eternal beings, being here is like a bad day at school when times are rough according to Mikey. But when we return home to the afterlife, love surrounds us!
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"