Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave
Hi David,
Mikey tells me there are other inhabited planets. There is other "life" out there. Understand they can be in other dimensions. There are not different afterlife's for each according to Mikey. The afterlife is universal for all entities / souls that exist from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, Mikey tells me ET's (aliens as referred to here on earth) are interdimensional travelers . They are not flying in with a spaceship from a different planet in this same dimension.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Davidwright

Hi David,
Mikey tells me there are other inhabited planets. There is other "life" out there. Understand they can be in other dimensions. There are not different afterlife's for each according to Mikey. The afterlife is universal for all entities / souls that exist from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, Mikey tells me ET's (aliens as referred to here on earth) are interdimensional travelers . They are not flying in with a spaceship from a different planet in this same dimension.
Mikey and Carol, thanks for your response! Dave

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Seth mentioned in “The Unknown Reality” that even trees have dreams. What I understand is that dream is the conscious activity in another dimension, is this correct?

Secondly, does Mikey need to sleep in the afterlife?

Thirdly, does Mikey dream? If not, why?

Thanks!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Seth mentioned in “The Unknown Reality” that even trees have dreams. What I understand is that dream is the conscious activity in another dimension, is this correct?

Secondly, does Mikey need to sleep in the afterlife?

Thirdly, does Mikey dream? If not, why?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Are you talking about trees here on earth? Mikey tells me trees are very much alive and are a part of consciousness energy. Regarding your first question, dreams can occur in other dimensions according to Mikey. Astral travel that can occur gives very realistic dreams and they are a true experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Communication dreams occur in astral realms. However, Mikey tells me not all dreams that we experience are occurring in another dimensions. It can be our brain literally not shutting off with the garble of the day / week .
Question 2: Mikey tells me no. He does not literally sleep like he did when he was in the physical. Mikey tells me he relaxes and rests, etc., but he does not need the sleep like he did here as it is not needed.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he does not dream like what we experience here because he is not in the physical. There is no brain influence, no need to astral travel the way we do when in the physical because, if he wants to experience something or travel to another dimension, he simply does! What is occurring in in the "present" according to Mikey.

baob

Hi Baob,
Are you talking about trees here on earth? Mikey tells me trees are very much alive and are a part of consciousness energy. Regarding your first question, dreams can occur in other dimensions according to Mikey. Astral travel that can occur gives very realistic dreams and they are a true experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Communication dreams occur in astral realms. However, Mikey tells me not all dreams that we experience are occurring in another dimensions. It can be our brain literally not shutting off with the garble of the day / week .
Question 2: Mikey tells me no. He does not literally sleep like he did when he was in the physical. Mikey tells me he relaxes and rests, etc., but he does not need the sleep like he did here as it is not needed.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he does not dream like what we experience here because he is not in the physical. There is no brain influence, no need to astral travel the way we do when in the physical because, if he wants to experience something or travel to another dimension, he simply does! What is occurring in in the "present" according to Mikey.
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!
I like your answers!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Happy Memorial Day!

We were told that animals, plants, and minerals have consciousness.

Does a vehicle have consciousness?

Even though a vehicle is a man-made product and unliving thing, the material is comprised of minerals. What determines how long the physical life a vehicle will be? Is it solely based on the substance of physical mechanism on this dimension or has some consciousness involved?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Happy Memorial Day!

We were told that animals, plants, and minerals have consciousness.

Does a vehicle have consciousness?

Even though a vehicle is a man-made product and unliving thing, the material is comprised of minerals. What determines how long the physical life a vehicle will be? Is it solely based on the substance of physical mechanism on this dimension or has some consciousness involved?
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that everything is energy based. But a vehicle here on earth does not have consciousness like we do according to Mikey. The life or deration of how long a car lasts is based on the physical components / and mechanisms of this dimension only . Mikey tells me consciousness is not directly involved.

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that everything is energy based. But a vehicle here on earth does not have consciousness like we do according to Mikey. The life or deration of how long a car lasts is based on the physical components / and mechanisms of this dimension only . Mikey tells me consciousness is not directly involved.
Great! Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

Hi Carol and Mikey!

Thank you for taking the time and effort in answering all the myriad questions on this forum.

I have few questions of my own to ask to Mikey:
1. Surveying the earth, are there any beings who have reached the states of union with the ALL (like jesus, mohammed, buddha etc)? Can I please know who they are and where they live currently?
2. I have been following the stoic philosophy of life where they put strong importance on virtue and wisdom as two legs with which a being climbs the spiritual path. Is that true in Mikey's perspective or would he add anything?
3. Are there hierarchies or heavens and hells in which beings end up according to their good or evil deeds?
4. Why are some people lucky to be born rich other poor, some with kind others cruel circumstances, some born beautiful others ugly.
5. Why is there suffering in the world?

Hi & Carol and Mikey

You mentioned before Mikey that when you perceive our dimension you 'see' it in your mind, in your consciousness, I was just curious to know if you 'see' it the same way that we do? Because obviously we're looking through physical eyes that interpret 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum and don't pick up radio waves, microwaves etc, so when you 'see' our dimension are you seeing it like that or as we see it? Or perhaps you can do both and choose how you'd like to perceive it?

And another small question just to put my mind at rest really haha, I saw something the other day about determinism and how this one Scientist believed that the outcome of absolutely everything has been determined since the Big Bang and we were just watching it play out and I just wanted to check with Mikey that that's not true. I mean it's my understanding from various other sources that that is categorically not true & we create probabilities of action in the moment, so even though I know it's not true hearing that bizarre theory just kind of bothered me a bit and yes I'd just like to here from Mikey on that one please to put my mind at rest :D

Thank you in advance to both of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.