Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?
Hi Bluebird,
See what I posted above for Baob. I think that answers your question. Mikey tells me it really has to do with our perspective depending what dimension we are in. His viewpoint now is different than ours because he's in a timeless place, but for us here it is past, present and future as we are under the rules of time.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!
It is hard to understand.

Davidwright

Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave

mac

janitor
Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave
Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

I do fully agree with you on the concept of numbered levels of the afterlife -- if an afterlife does exist, I don't think it's anything like that. I think some people just try to enforce that structure on an afterlife because doing so makes them feel more comfortable, more in control.

mac

janitor
I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

We come to the question from opposite direction, bb. I am totally persuaded about survival and what comes next. My comprehension helps me in a very limited way but part of my appreciation is how life was created and then developed in this dimension.

Mathematically, statistically - the way you see the picture - there is still no certainty life would develop spontaneously. [I happen to feel confident it wouldn't for reasons I've been through before in other threads.] We don't know what billions of planets means to any such process any more than we know if that happened on this planet. But even if we did there would still be no certainty it could or would happen elsewhere.

Without a clear understanding of any apparent importance of experiencing lives in this world as incarnates we can only speculate over whether other physical locations might potentially have any similar - or dissimilar - importance.

But I will admit I've been teasing. All my reasoning above remains unchanged but to the question of life elsewhere I could just as easily - and accurately - responded 'perhaps'. But I've heard similar questions before and I've seen that those who ask often don't have any real interest in serious discussion. That doesn't, of course, apply to you, bb, because I know you're someone who thinks in depth. :)

mac

janitor
In my customary, non-teasing mode now.... :D

There are various related issues with some perhaps thought-provoking ideas I could offer but before I spend time on them I need to feel they're likely to get responses that challenge me. Some stimulating worthwhile interchanges of views with members would be great but I'm not confident I would get them hence I'm reluctant to make the initial effort.

Put it down to my age! :D:p

STEVEN LEVEE

Come on Mac...I want to hear them:)!
The likelihood of us being the only "intelligent" life:) is to say the least...
HIGHLY unlikely!

mac

janitor
Come on Mac...I want to hear them:)!
Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
The likelihood of us being the only "intelligent" life:) is to say the least...HIGHLY unlikely!
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....

Davidwright

Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....
Mac, thanks for your initial feedback on my question. Nothing for me to say yet so I'll wait to hear how Mikey sees it.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.