Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol! I've been doing a little housekeeping concerning pendulums and watching your YouTube video. My questions are for you this time.

How much of your communication with Mikey is primarily telepathic compared with a mixture of pendulum-cum-telepathy?

Do you feel you'll 'graduate' to mostly telepathy with occasional pendulum use? Does Mikey have a preferrence?
Hi Mac,
I always use the pendulum when I am on this forum. For some of my personal needs, it is telepathic only. But I use the pendulum frequently for confirmation on what I hear. I think I always will. I literally hear him as the pendulum moves to the answer however. Mikey really doesn't care if I use it or not. Seeing is still believing for me. I love to watch how precise it moves.
With the video, I tried so hard to hold everything as still as I could. (I never use 2 hands normally).I didn't want folks to think I was moving it. All good. :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey, firstly an apology - I asked a question towards the end of last year (previous thread) but then didn't realise that you had answered it, so here's my heartfelt (and very belated!) thanks for responding.

Following on from the discussion about Elvis and other famous people who have passed on, I have a question about the survival of human personalities in the afterlife. Given that we reincarnate multiple times and that immediately after transitioning we are still recognisably "ourselves" with our most recent life memories, experiences and personalities, what has happened to the identities we used to have?

For example, let's say in one incarnation there's Jane, a woman living in 18th century England, who enjoyed reading, horse-riding and painting and was happily married but died in her thirties from tuberculosis. As "Jane" she would return to the afterlife, meet up with family and friends and perhaps continue doing the things she was passionate about. Then she reincarnated as William, a man born in late 20th century New York who became a computer programmer but was also a talented graphic designer, remaining single but living a long and productive life, finally dying from pneumonia in the mid 21st century. As "William" he would then return to the afterlife, meet up with his friends etc., much like "Jane" did.

So what has happened to "Jane" in the meantime? Does she still exist as a separate personality in her own right (maybe continuing to draw and paint in the afterlife), or did she merge with her higher self just before "William" was born? While discarnate, can that higher self still choose to "be" Jane for a while (or William or any of the other personalities) if that higher self wishes? How does it work? (Apologies, that's several questions..)

This problem was articulated rather well, I thought, by one blogger here:
Think You Understand Reincarnation? Think Again.

AlexC
Hi Alex,
Mikey tells me our personality grows or progresses with us. Our experiences stay with us. So "Jane" isn't really put on hold or forgotten, it is always a part of us as we move forward with our life journeys from Mikey's viewpoint. Those experiences are "added" for lack of a better word, to our total story or Higher Self according to Mikey. We do not shut off one thing as we start another. Mikey tells me we are always progressing and trying to move forward and that is often why we come here. We are whole with all our experiences we have here and elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint.
Hope this answers your question. Let me know. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi carol ,I'm about half way through mikeys book and I have to say I'm very touched by everything I've read so far,his message about love is beautiful, what a wonderful person he must have been,and your so lucky to be in touch with him in spirit.David
Thank you David! Mikey is awesome in and out of a human body! Just trying to help and give hope! :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Is it true that many souls can opt out of choosing this level of difficulty? To never have to experience it?
Hi Nirvana,
Mikey tell me coming here is a choice. And we do choose some experiences we would like to try. Our guides try to keep us on track. But again, freewill can change things here. Coming to this dimension is a choice we make, however.

kim

Mikey gives me this example: A soul has come here many times and has learned much and gained much knowledge from all their experiences . The question is : have they been positive or negative in their approach with these lessons learned. Mikey tells me we need to remember that it is our vibration (positive = higher vibration versus negative = lower vibration) that determines our spiritual progress. Being "knowledgeable" but negative does not mean you are "spiritually advanced" from Mikey's viewpoint. A soul can come here being more advanced. But if they choose to be negative in their ways (even if they are knowledgeable) , that changes their "vibration". It is all about vibration and energy from Mikey's perspective. Loving ways win! Positive is higher vibration. (He talks about this in his book.)
Mikey says if we have a brain injury that affects our behavior, that is different as "our true intent" is masked by the injured brain.
This also includes mental illness.

Hi Carol and Mikey,
Will you please tell me what you mean by the line that is underlined.in this post? It was #31 on page 4. Thank-you! Love, Kim

genewardsmith

Mikey, can you tell us if it is true that remembering past lives depends on the level of spiritual advancement, and so is not commonly found on planes with a lower "vibration" (or whatever term you would prefer), but would be expected at your level, which I understand to be the sixth plane.

Reactions: kim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
then why do addicts become Earthbound?
Hi Nirvana,
Just because someone is an addict here does not mean they necessarily become earthbound. Mikey tells me there are not "drugs" in the afterlife. However, sometimes addicts are so strongly driven by it here that they are fearful to leave it according to Mikey. Therefore, they choose to not cross over. That is why guidance is needed for them to get a better understanding from Mikey's viewpoint.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Will you please tell me what you mean by the line that is underlined.in this post? It was #31 on page 4. Thank-you! Love, Kim
Hi Kim,
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience here according to Mikey. Our brains operate our bodies. When there is an injury to our brain , it can affect how our body moves or responds to things, etc. When our brain is sick (mental illness for example), it can affect our thought process which then can influence our actions. We may be doing what we think is right, but really it is not. Our intent may be good, yet the action may be very wrong in the common world . Mikey tells me this is very different (from a spiritual standpoint) from a healthy brain making a decision that is intentionally hurtful to someone else.
Hope this helps explain. Let me know!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey, can you tell us if it is true that remembering past lives depends on the level of spiritual advancement, and so is not commonly found on planes with a lower "vibration" (or whatever term you would prefer), but would be expected at your level, which I understand to be the sixth plane.
Hi Genewardsmith,
Mikey tells me remembering past lives has nothing to do with spiritual advancement.

Hi Carol and Mikey, just to say thanks indeed for your answer about what happens to our earthly personalities when we return to the afterlife - it is very encouraging to learn that the people we used to be in previous incarnations are not forgotten or erased when we return to the physical. Very much appreciated. :)

kim

Mikey tells me our personality grows or progresses with us. Our experiences stay with us. So "Jane" isn't really put on hold or forgotten, it is always a part of us as we move forward with our life journeys from Mikey's viewpoint.
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Who we are is spirit and our personality is an image that grows eternally? Oh, your answer to the question I asked about the brain being injured was helpful. Thank-you. Love, Kim

Last edited:

genewardsmith

Mikey, following up on my question, why do some people believe in reincarnation while in spirit, and some do not? Or does everyone know they had past lives?

Hi Carol and Mikey, I am one of those who are quietly reading this forum but not posting any questions. I think this forum is really a treasure of information. I have read most of the questions/answers. Really interesting!
Thank you both for all the effort!

But now, since I finally have catched up reading the long thread, a few questions popped up in my mind. Here is one of them:

Regarding communication, it's difficult to communicate between the earth plane and the spirit world. As I understand it the spirit world can "hear" us on earth well but most people on earth cannot hear them in the spirit world. The earth dimension has low vibrations and the spirit world more or less high vibrations. My question is then, can for example somebody in level 3 in the spirit world communicate well with somebody in level 6? In other words, might it be so that beings in the higher levels can hear them in the lower levels well, but those at the lower levels have difficulties hearing them in the higher levels?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Who we are is spirit and our personality is an image that grows eternally? Oh, your answer to the question I asked about the brain being injured was helpful. Thank-you. Love, Kim
Hi Kim,
Yes, according to Mikey. We are eternal beings. Our personality progresses just as we do spiritually through the experiences we have here and elsewhere! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey, following up on my question, why do some people believe in reincarnation while in spirit, and some do not? Or does everyone know they had past lives?
Hi Genewardsmith,
Mikey tells me when we are in spirit, we understand that we can come here more than once. (Or that we have been here more than once, depending on the individual soul. )

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey, I am one of those who are quietly reading this forum but not posting any questions. I think this forum is really a treasure of information. I have read most of the questions/answers. Really interesting!
Thank you both for all the effort!

But now, since I finally have catched up reading the long thread, a few questions popped up in my mind. Here is one of them:

Regarding communication, it's difficult to communicate between the earth plane and the spirit world. As I understand it the spirit world can "hear" us on earth well but most people on earth cannot hear them in the spirit world. The earth dimension has low vibrations and the spirit world more or less high vibrations. My question is then, can for example somebody in level 3 in the spirit world communicate well with somebody in level 6? In other words, might it be so that beings in the higher levels can hear them in the lower levels well, but those at the lower levels have difficulties hearing them in the higher levels?
Hi TimoR,
Mikey tells me communication is much easier in the afterlife dimensions. We can easily communicate through the dimensions. He does tell me, however, that the higher vibrational dimensions have the best ability .

kim

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I am not closely acquainted with my spiritual guides, but I'd like to be. How may I become closer to them? Thank-you. Love, Kim

mac

janitor and administrator
Staff member
Mikey we're at the beginning of a pandemic whose effects will likely change the world in which we're living forever and in unprecedented ways.

question 1. What level of awareness / understanding do our friends unseen have of what's happening here?

question 2. Is there any intended spiritual intention/involvement (as opposed to consequential outcomes) with the start and spread of this virus? Put differently, has there been spirit orchestration of the pandemic for whatever reason?

question 3. Returning to a topic previously debated, will most/all of those who have already died (and the many who will undoubtedly die in the near future) have pre-planned Coronavirus-related deaths as exit points from this world?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I am not closely acquainted with my spiritual guides, but I'd like to be. How may I become closer to them? Thank-you. Love, Kim
Hi Kim,
I didn't even know I had guides until some time after Mikey's passing. :) I never heard of such a thing.
Now I talk out loud for help and guidance visualizing they are standing right with me. I personally cannot meditate, but I do know that works for some. Mikey continues to tell me that they hear us. So talking for me works. It's a human thing I guess.....

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey we're at the beginning of a pandemic whose effects will likely change the world in which we're living forever and in unprecedented ways.

question 1. What level of awareness / understanding do our friends unseen have of what's happening here?

question 2. Is there any intended spiritual intention/involvement (as opposed to consequential outcomes) with the start and spread of this virus? Put differently, has there been spirit orchestration of the pandemic for whatever reason?

question 3. Returning to a topic previously debated, will most/all of those who have already died (and the many who will undoubtedly die in the near future) have pre-planned Coronavirus-related deaths as exit points from this world?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me they are very aware of what is happening. Mikey tells me he can literally feel my fear / anxiety at times. He also tells me not to worry. So I'm doing pretty well even with my job at the hospital. Mikey tells me the world is not going to end. We are eternal beings. Many lessons are occurring right now, which I think is obvious. There are so many factors of how everyone is affected . Can we pull together as a world and get this conquered / under control?

Question 2: Mikey tells me this pandemic was not specifically orchestrated by spirit. Mikey tells me it is an earthly "reboot or cleansing" in a sense. We need to remember that the earth is alive. It is energy. What is happening is an eye opener for many who inhabit on this earth according to Mikey. How will this change people? Mikey tells me many good things can come from this experience. This dimension has many variables from Mikey's viewpoint. (There have been other illness / plagues over the many years here.) Being able to adjust and correct teaches us perseverance and makes us stronger.
With all of this, Mikey does say there is great potential for spiritual growth with the learning experiences that are taking place. It can really bring out the love and kindness that is within! Sometimes it takes something big for people to wake up to what is really important. Certainly many things won't be taken for granted....

Question 3: Yes, these can be exit points for many according to Mikey. However, the virus itself may have not been known, but it is the vehicle used to make it happen. Again, Mikey cannot say that is the case for all involved.

Hi Carol and Mikey,

My youngest daughter, Gracie, recently passed away via suicide at the age of 15. She has been in contact with me quite a bit and it brings me great happiness that she does that. Now, I am wondering if it was possible for Mikey to teach her how to communicate with me via a Pendulum. Since I have not been able to "hear" her words outside of the dream state I was hoping that she could spell her words to me. FYI: When Gracie contacts me I either feel her presence, or she rings the wind chimes, or walks the floor, or knocks on the wall, or moves things around the house. But, I long to "hear" her words. I would be very grateful if you could please ask Mikcy to see if he would be willing to do this.

A loving father,
Thomas

jobun

mac, thank you for asking the questions about the pandemic. I was just coming in here to ask similar questions.
Thank you Mikey for answering and letting us know that this isn't the end of the world. Throughout this whole thing I have felt that it's earth's way of cleaning or to use your phrase, rebooting.
I feel for the people who have passed, but I also have hope that lessons will be learned and people will change their ways.

Carol, how are you holding up through all of this. I know you work in a hospital, so it's probably very upsetting for you. (((HUGS))

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

My youngest daughter, Gracie, recently passed away via suicide at the age of 15. She has been in contact with me quite a bit and it brings me great happiness that she does that. Now, I am wondering if it was possible for Mikey to teach her how to communicate with me via a Pendulum. Since I have not been able to "hear" her words outside of the dream state I was hoping that she could spell her words to me. FYI: When Gracie contacts me I either feel her presence, or she rings the wind chimes, or walks the floor, or knocks on the wall, or moves things around the house. But, I long to "hear" her words. I would be very grateful if you could please ask Mikcy to see if he would be willing to do this.

A loving father,
Thomas
Hi Thomas,
I am so so sorry to hear of the passing of your daughter. It is one tough journey for us who have experienced this. I know every situation is different, but I truly understand the pain. It is brutal no doubt.
I'm happy to hear that you have made a connection with your daughter. Regarding the pendulum, that connection is between the two of you. :) Mikey is not involved. Hearing her clearly in your head can develop over time. With me, I practiced daily over years to get where I am today with Mikey. It is a connection with the two of us. Mikey tells me he cannot make it so you can hear your daughter. That has to develop between the two of you. When I work with the pendulum , I am very careful to be sure that I am protected and communicating only with my son. :)
Sending love, peace and strength to you and your family Thomas. It is a journey like no other....
Carol, and Mikey "in Spirit" too.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
mac, thank you for asking the questions about the pandemic. I was just coming in here to ask similar questions.
Thank you Mikey for answering and letting us know that this isn't the end of the world. Throughout this whole thing I have felt that it's earth's way of cleaning or to use your phrase, rebooting.
I feel for the people who have passed, but I also have hope that lessons will be learned and people will change their ways.

Carol, how are you holding up through all of this. I know you work in a hospital, so it's probably very upsetting for you. (((HUGS))
Hi Jobun,
There are more posts about this in the follow up thread regarding the virus. I put my human 2 cents in! :)
I am doing just fine! Mikey has helped me a lot with this. Keeping my anxiety with the situation in check. Feel bad for my patients in general as they of course are very fearful. We (staff) all are staying very level headed. It is very important in our approach. I'm hoping for a medication that will get this under control soon. I do love helping people. Helping others helps me. :)
Carol

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. When spirits stay in lower realm, the people they left behind try to use medium to communicate with them, can they do that?
2. Do these spirits know they are not in the "summerland"?
3. Why are the flowers in lower realm so ugly while those in summerland are so beautiful?
4. The beautiful flowers are created for spirits in summerland to enjoy. Why bother to have flowers in the lower realm? (Is it because there are flowers on earth and they consciously think there must be having flowers in their environment.)
5. Who created those ugly flowers?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.