Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

Administrator
Carol I've reformatted Coogie's block of questions to make answering easier.

re: It builds on our spiritual vibration.

I think I am understanding that our spirit has a vibration, and a frequency, and energy.
10. Can Mikey provide some more details on the spiritual relationship between these 3 things, vibration, frequency, and energy? Is there a difference in how they feel to us when we are in the earthly realm vs. when we are in the afterlife?

re: vibration, frequency, energy, question #2

11. which did Mikey experience stronger when he was on earth?
12. Which is more of a strong feeling where he is now?
13. Are there different situations where he felt one or the other more while he was on earth and if so please provide some examples.

re: question #2

14. can Mikey please describe when he was on earth, now that he is in the afterlife and knows what love truly is, when he did an earthly act what was the feeling he had at the time that he knows now was a sign it was from true love?

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me these entities do exist in different dimensions of the afterlife. Regarding size, Mikey tells me we are thinking in human terms or thoughts with this. With energy of anything in the afterlife, it is more about how it resonates and then appears. Again, it is solid. They appear solid. Are they 3 feet tall, 5 feet? Height is more a physical aspect related to this dimension . In the afterlife something can look tall to us, but it doesn't have to stay that way as energy can fluctuate and change how it "appears", if that makes sense. There is not a rule in how they appear. Are fairies tiny, not necessarily. They can be, but not always according to Mikey. Here on earth, these entities are considered "fantasy", but not in other dimensions. They are spiritual beings of a type of soul group that is different than us, but certainly are part of The Source according to Mikey.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac

Administrator
Hi Coogie,
*I'm wondering if Mac can break these up into groups of three questions in each post so it is easier for me when I type the answers. Otherwise I'm scrolling up and down and get messed up. I'm not good with technology! So sorry! Mac??
Carol

hello Carol :)

As you'll have seen above I've split Coogie's long posting into blocks as closely as possible to match what you asked. I hope that's made the large group of questions more handleable.

If there are still too many questions (as in the last block) press the 'Quote' button to reply as usual but deal with as few questions you and Mikey decide. Then repeat the 'Quote' procedure as many times as you wish to progressively answer questions remaining.

I hope that works for you.

mac :)

Hi Russell,
Mikey tells me he will not judge one spiritual path over another. Mikey tells me whatever spiritual path any of us take, what is key is that love is at the basis with no judgment of what others choose to do. Again, being kind and positive in our ways, just being nice goes a long way in regards to spiritual growth from Mikey's perspective. :)
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Thank you for the reply! This does make sense for sure.

Hi Carol and Mikey,

So, I have another question. In terms of the reference to the "Source" at the 7th level, is this regarded as God or would it considered something different? I have heard and read quite a bit in regard to "The Source", but is this equated to God or is God all, and the "Source" a part of God? Hope this makes some sense. Thank you.

genewardsmith

Mikey: From your perspective could the Source be considered the self-existent ultimate creator--meaning all creation stems from It? Would you call this God?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

re: Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.

1. Mikey’s description of love in his book is “When we are respectful, kind, non-judgmental, forgiving, civil in general, helping others, and are not rude or hurtful, we are being positive and loving.” When we do any of these loving acts, for example helping a blind person cross the street, do we receive positive energy at that moment or is it something that is credited to us for when we enter the afterlife?

2. Please provide a description us earthbounds can understand of what the higher vibration or frequency feels like. Can Mikey provide an example from his time on earth when he did a loving act and how that manifested in a higher vibration or frequency?

re: Everything is energy.

3. Is energy being created when someone does a loving act and receives positive energy? For example, what if everyone in the world was loving at the same time, then a very large amount of positive energy would result, where does all this energy come from?
Hi Coogie,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back on site. I've had a busy week so far. :)
Question 1: Mikey tells me we as we do good things along the way here, we are gradually increasing our spiritual vibration. It is acknowledged when we return, but it is "added" (for lack of a better word ) as we continue on our journey here.

Question 2: (Using the word earthbound is not correct in this context). We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. :)
So in our "human shell or body", Mikey tells me when we feel good, when we are excited and happy inside , this is a higher feeling of vibration from his viewpoint. -Versus when we feel sad, down, upset or angry. These feelings can actually make us feel low emotionally, and sick or nervous in our stomach. This is a lower vibration feeling from Mikey's viewpoint.

Question 3: Mikey tells me it is the vibration or frequency of the energy. The energy of us is already present. A negative act can pull our energy down, but positive acts raises the vibration of us up. We are all energy. Our soul is spiritual energy.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications,
4. am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act.
5. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy?
Question 4: Mikey tells me yes, when we do good things here and for others, we all benefit . When we are kind to another individual, that also helps that person as it can raise their vibration as they feel better and more positive from our interaction. Our example can help guide them to be kind as well. The trickle effect! :)

Question 5: Mikey tells me we come here for a life journey to challenge ourselves in different experiences to progress ourselves spiritually. We are here making free-will choices in an environment that has positive and negative influences. Being positive and loving in our ways and actions gives us the most spiritual growth. BUT, it is always our choice as to how we want to take on life here. Mikey preferred positive!

Question 6: Mikey always encourages me to surround myself with positive loving people. Negativity brews negativity. Being positive brings positive. Love is then the basis!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

7. Conversely, if we do a negative act, is our vibration energy lowered and does this also lower our vibration energy when we are in the afterlife by sharing of the after effects with whomever received the negative act and this negative vibration energy?

8. If we are the recipient of a negative act, does this lower our vibration energy?

9. Does this mean that we should make it a high priority to get people out of our lives that are more negative than positive?
Question 7: Mikey tells me how we act goes with us, whether positive or negative. Our vibration continues and changes as we go along on our life journeys. Mikey also tells me we need to understand that we are human and no one is perfect in human form. Don't be too tough on yourself. Again, it is the intent of our actions that is significant. Basically just being nice goes a long way!

Question 8: Mikey tells me no.

Question 9: Mikey tells me be kind, have boundaries with them, and don't let them pull you down. Often they drift out of the picture if their negative ways don't get a response that they need from you.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

So, I have another question. In terms of the reference to the "Source" at the 7th level, is this regarded as God or would it considered something different? I have heard and read quite a bit in regard to "The Source", but is this equated to God or is God all, and the "Source" a part of God? Hope this makes some sense. Thank you.
Hi Russell,
Mikey tells me God=The Source= The Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite=The Collective. Whatever word you want to use, from Mikey's perspective, it is the same thing! :) We are all part of God .
Hi all,
*I know there are more questions but I need to come back later! Thanks much!
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

re: It builds on our spiritual vibration.

I think I am understanding that our spirit has a vibration, and a frequency, and energy.
10. Can Mikey provide some more details on the spiritual relationship between these 3 things, vibration, frequency, and energy? Is there a difference in how they feel to us when we are in the earthly realm vs. when we are in the afterlife?

re: vibration, frequency, energy, question #2

11. which did Mikey experience stronger when he was on earth?
12. Which is more of a strong feeling where he is now?
13. Are there different situations where he felt one or the other more while he was on earth and if so please provide some examples.

re: question #2

14. can Mikey please describe when he was on earth, now that he is in the afterlife and knows what love truly is, when he did an earthly act what was the feeling he had at the time that he knows now was a sign it was from true love?
Question 10: Mikey tells me frequency and vibration are the properties of our energy from his viewpoint. When we are on earth, we are bogged down by our physical body. We really don't feel the energy we are as much as when we are out of the human body. Mikey says we are then free flowing, weightless, and are able to move about with such ease. Mikey tells me he was able to feel emotions more clearly. You then are dynamic with your energy of your true being.

Question 11: See answer to 10.

Question 12: Mikey tells me because vibration and frequency are properties of our energy, he cannot define the feeling separately. We are spiritual energy beings as a whole.

Question 13: See above.

Question 14: Mikey tells me when you do something (lets say a big favor) for another person that brings them great joy with a positive outcome for them, and you also feel truly good about what you did as well, that is a true love / positive energy event. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
intriguing answers - May I progress my line of questioning to see if Mikey can build on what he's already said? I'm sure that others will also be interested in fairies, goblins, 'grays' and the other life-forms pirimir referred to.

I get that these entities are in dimensions somewhat different from our own. It's hard, then, for us to relate to the nature of those dimensions and the entities who live in them.

question 1: Mikey would I be right to think that just as with so-called extraterrestrial aliens these alternate life-forms are sometimes perceived by human sensitives?

question 2: If humans sometimes actually do perceive them - not just their imagination - does it mean those individuals might also be able to interact with them? Or are these life-forms so very different from ourselves that neither us nor they would have any way to interact?

question 3: In our physical dimension, this universe in which we humans live, are there any other life-forms we could interact with, entities with a 'vibration' similar to our own?

question 4: How do you, as Mikey Morgan, relate to these alternate life-forms, these 'entities'? Do you, can you, interact with them or are they too different from what/who you're familiar with? Maybe too different even from you in your spiritually-evolved state?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me yes.
Question 2: Mikey tells me there is potential for interaction.
Question 3: Mikey tells me no, not in this dimension. ET's for example do not show up or fly in from a planet in this same vibrational dimension according to Mikey. It is inter-dimensional travel.
Question 4: Mikey tells me he can interact with them pending on the vibrational dimension.

mac

Administrator
thanks, guys :)

Apart from answer number 3. which is what I already understood (I was double-checking) your words have given me things to ponder.

I only hope other contributors, along with our many unseen readers, will be as interested as I. It might even prompt some to ask a question or two themselves. ;)

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Question 4: Mikey tells me he can interact with them pending on the vibrational dimension.

Following on then, Mikey:

1. Under what circumstances, for what reason(s), would you interact with these entities?
2. Do you interact with them routinely in your roles (teaching etc.) or only when there's a particular or special need to do so?
3. Do you have to lower your personal vibration, or make any other changes, to carry out the interaction?
4. Are they very different from you as you are now. Are they very different from how you were when you were last incarnate here?
5. Are they very different from the majority of the individuals you routinely come into contact with 'over there'?

Coogie

Occasional Contributor
Question 10: Mikey tells me frequency and vibration are the properties of our energy from his viewpoint. When we are on earth, we are bogged down by our physical body. We really don't feel the energy we are as much as when we are out of the human body. Mikey says we are then free flowing, weightless, and are able to move about with such ease. Mikey tells me he was able to feel emotions more clearly. You then are dynamic with your energy of your true being.

Question 11: See answer to 10.

Question 12: Mikey tells me because vibration and frequency are properties of our energy, he cannot define the feeling separately. We are spiritual energy beings as a whole.

Question 13: See above.

Question 14: Mikey tells me when you do something (lets say a big favor) for another person that brings them great joy with a positive outcome for them, and you also feel truly good about what you did as well, that is a true love / positive energy event. :)
Thanks Carol and Mikey for answering all my questions (and Mac for the reorganization), I really appreciate it!!!

mac

Administrator
signs as messages - electrics and electronics

My guess is that for a while after passing over our family and friends wouldn't know/remember they could interfere with equipment in our dimension.
question 1: How do folk find out they can send signs to loved ones in such ways? Or do they just remember from their previous time(s)?

There has to be a 'first time' for all spirit individuals to learn how to interfere with equipment and send a message to their loved ones.
question 2: Who teaches them and who shows them the most effective ways, Mikey?

If I'm wrong, if no-one has to be taught or shown, if it's something that can readily be accomplished by all returning spirits,
question 3: How are 'bad lads' constrained from interfering in our physical world in negative and/or destructive ways?

question 4. When did our companions 'in spirit' first start to experiment with interfering with electronic equipment?

I’ve been reading many of these threads and this fascinates me. I decided to make a profile so I can participate.

Mikey,
1. I’ve grown up attending church services my entire life and now bring my family with me. The last few years (as I age), I have felt strongly that the way we do church today (corporate church/business like) is not the way it was intended to be.
2. It seems to me that there is much more that scripture doesn’t tell us than what it does tell us.
At this point in my life, it feels like much has been hidden and my mind is now open to much more. Can you speak to these comments?

Reactions: kim

mac

Administrator
I’ve been reading many of these threads and this fascinates me. I decided to make a profile so I can participate.

Mikey,
1. I’ve grown up attending church services my entire life and now bring my family with me. The last few years (as I age), I have felt strongly that the way we do church today (corporate church/business like) is not the way it was intended to be.
2. It seems to me that there is much more that scripture doesn’t tell us than what it does tell us.
At this point in my life, it feels like much has been hidden and my mind is now open to much more. Can you speak to these comments?
welcome to ALF :)

If you haven't already visited the blog of this website's owner, Roberta Grimes, you might want to take a look: Blog - Roberta Grimes

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
Is Emery Smith a liar? The secret government insider that supposedly did autopsies on extraterrestrials.

mac

Administrator
general note for anyone following this thread

This long-running Q&A style thread was originally created for members to put their questions to Mikey. It now stands in its own forum.

Totally understandably member conversations develop here but to make navigation easier and quicker I move side conversations to a different forum - Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'

thank you for your understanding :)

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Hi Kurt,
Mikey tells me no, he is never bored. Plenty of things to do and places to go!
Where can you travel to? I read in I believe the book "Your eternal life" that if you die somewhere outside of your home country you may find yourself temporarily in the afterlife of the culture you died in. So as I understood it, if I am American but died in India I might find myself in the Indian afterlife. That made me wonder if we can travel to different earth cultures after death? Just like traveling in life to see different landscapes, buildings, people, animals etc?

mac

Administrator
Where can you travel to? I read in I believe the book "Your eternal life" that if you die somewhere outside of your home country you may find yourself temporarily in the afterlife of the culture you died in. So as I understood it, if I am American but died in India I might find myself in the Indian afterlife. That made me wonder if we can travel to different earth cultures after death? Just like traveling in life to see different landscapes, buildings, people, animals etc?
Mikey will answer in due course but I think you're misunderstanding the situation or the book's source is misrepresenting it. The place you die on earth has no bearing on where you'll find yourself in the so-called afterlife. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

1. Under what circumstances, for what reason(s), would you interact with these entities?
2. Do you interact with them routinely in your roles (teaching etc.) or only when there's a particular or special need to do so?
3. Do you have to lower your personal vibration, or make any other changes, to carry out the interaction?
4. Are they very different from you as you are now. Are they very different from how you were when you were last incarnate here?
5. Are they very different from the majority of the individuals you routinely come into contact with 'over there'?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me first of all, we need to understand that we are all part of the consciousness. So in simple terms to compare it to here, we interact with our pets or animals and it is natural for us to do this. Mikey says that we interact with other entities for learning, enjoyment, and progression of consciousness.
Question 2: Mikey tells me he interacts routinely .
Question 3: Mikey tells me sometimes he does need to lower his vibration, sometimes not. Depends on the dimension and the entities. Understand there are many.
Question 4: Mikey tells me you are thinking in earthly terms of looking different . Do they look different from us as in a human shell? In the afterlife dimensions it is about our vibration and how we resonate. It's about the energy as to how we appear. It's more about the variance in the soul groups ( the types) with entities versus actual appearance .
Question 5: Mikey tells me it is not about difference. We don't look at it that way from his viewpoint. We have true knowledge that we are all part of the Source and it is natural to view all as a piece to the puzzle (in simple terms).

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Mikey,
Hi Dadof3girls,
Welcome !
After Mikey's accident, I was searching for answers and my religion was not enough. I saw inconsistencies and rules more than ever. Things were happening to me I could not explain, but I knew it was my son. I was put on a journey like no other! I see things so differently now. It has saved me. That's why I decided to go public with Mikey's story, the book, and try to help others with the messages I was getting. At the end of the day, it's all about love and being nice. Doesn't matter what religion. The problem comes in when folks judge others with what they believe or how they choose to worship. Who cares what others do. It's their choice . Just be kind. :) It's the Golden Rule. Treat others as you want to be treated. Simple.
I am a spiritual person versus religious at this time. (I was brought up Catholic.) I embrace nature and the beauty that resides in it! I can really connect spiritually when I'm outdoors. (Again, nothing wrong with religion.)
Mikey tells me the only religion in the afterlife is LOVE! :)
Carol

Tim Salyer

Occasional Contributor
Good Day Mikey and Carol,
I realized after writing my hello, that Mikey doesn't live by days anymore. lol
Anyway, I wanted to know if Mikey has any tips for loving more in the physical world. I am trying to be better at loving, and while it's quite easy to not hate someone, it's harder to love someone. Perhaps because we rarely get glimpse of someone's true spiritual self. I find myself spending a great deal of time alone with my own thoughts, and I wonder if its important to push out of your comfort zone to help others in need. I am fairly charitable, but financially helping is not the same I suppose. Should one push oneself to be more giving of time and resources to less fortunate in our society? Some people do this naturally, and it isn't a norm for me. Perhaps because I don't know how to help or feel I do not have much to offer.
With love for all you've done, Tim

Reactions: mac

mac

Administrator

Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me first of all, we need to understand that we are all part of the consciousness. So in simple terms to compare it to here, we interact with our pets or animals and it is natural for us to do this. Mikey says that we interact with other entities for learning, enjoyment, and progression of consciousness.
Question 2: Mikey tells me he interacts routinely .
Question 3: Mikey tells me sometimes he does need to lower his vibration, sometimes not. Depends on the dimension and the entities. Understand there are many.
Question 4: Mikey tells me you are thinking in earthly terms of looking different . Do they look different from us as in a human shell? In the afterlife dimensions it is about our vibration and how we resonate. It's about the energy as to how we appear. It's more about the variance in the soul groups ( the types) with entities versus actual appearance .
Question 5: Mikey tells me it is not about difference. We don't look at it that way from his viewpoint. We have true knowledge that we are all part of the Source and it is natural to view all as a piece to the puzzle (in simple terms).

I hope you and Mikey - and our members - won't mind my trying to progress these answers a little further. :oops: It's understandable that Mikey made assumptions but may I explain myself?

Mikey's answers to questions 1, 2 and 3 are straightforward - thank you. But question 4 wasn't only about appearance - it was also about nature. We've heard before that in the 'lower' levels we are not greatly dissimilar in appearance and nature from the way we were as incarnates.

comment: When Mikey snowboards it's natural to assume he enjoys it for reasons similar to those he did when he lived in a body in this dimension - the pleasure of (etheric) arms, legs, head, torso all working together as he skims over the snow. questions - Is that a false picture I have in my mind? Is the snowboarding he does now any different from what he did before? Because he doesn't do it even using an etheric body? If so then I guess other entities, who may never have been human, may be doing something similar.

edit: As I later reflected on what I wrote in the paragraph above I thought I'd missed something. As with another topic I'd asked about recently - that of music - it occurred to me that what take place in the 'lower level' Astral plane are effectively virtual experiences. They're 'real' experiences except for occurring in a dimension where everything experienced is virtual rather than actual. Hence snowboarding there may be like activities using Wii albeit with more immersion and a deeper sense of 'reality'. question Am I anywhere near right?

question Does Mikey snowboard with entities having a 'vibration' similar to his own but otherwise being very different in both appearance and nature? I'm finding it hard to put in words what I'm seeing in my mind's eye. ;) I shall understand if Mikey has similar difficulties in expressing how it is for him 'over there'.

In respect of question 5, can I expect to feel as Mikey feels given that he's much more spiritually progressed than I?

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi RosanneP,
Mikey tells me we can travel anywhere, but it does correlate with our spiritual vibration . The more advanced or higher vibration, the greater potential of places. Lower vibration cannot go higher. The more positive our ways, the more elaborate our reality in the afterlife can be. Mikey tells me there are places of earth culture in the afterlife but we don't necessarily automatically end up there if that is where we died here. It is a choice to travel there. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
signs as messages - electrics and electronics

My guess is that for a while after passing over our family and friends wouldn't know/remember they could interfere with equipment in our dimension.
question 1: How do folk find out they can send signs to loved ones in such ways? Or do they just remember from their previous time(s)?

There has to be a 'first time' for all spirit individuals to learn how to interfere with equipment and send a message to their loved ones.
question 2: Who teaches them and who shows them the most effective ways, Mikey?

If I'm wrong, if no-one has to be taught or shown, if it's something that can readily be accomplished by all returning spirits,
question 3: How are 'bad lads' constrained from interfering in our physical world in negative and/or destructive ways?

question 4. When did our companions 'in spirit' first start to experiment with interfering with electronic equipment?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me that knowledge comes back to them when they return. Also if an individual is aware of signs when they are here on earth, that can speed up the process from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Mikey tells me there are souls that do this if needed. He is one.
Question 3: Mikey tells me there are spiritual rules that are followed when we cross over. Earthbounds however, can raise some havoc. But they are not as powerful when out of the body in this dimension to do real harm to us physically. And much guidance is present to get them to cross over.
Question 4: Mikey tells me as soon as electronics showed up here.

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me that knowledge comes back to them when they return. Also if an individual is aware of signs when they are here on earth, that can speed up the process from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Mikey tells me there are souls that do this if needed. He is one.
Question 3: Mikey tells me there are spiritual rules that are followed when we cross over. Earthbounds however, can raise some havoc. But they are not as powerful when out of the body in this dimension to do real harm to us physically. And much guidance is present to get them to cross over.
Question 4: Mikey tells me as soon as electronics showed up here.
great answers - thanks to both - I'm literally right now half way through listening to your last radio interview with Roberta. :) https://webtalkradio.net/Shows/SeekReality/sr033020.mp3

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Good Day Mikey and Carol,
I realized after writing my hello, that Mikey doesn't live by days anymore. lol
Anyway, I wanted to know if Mikey has any tips for loving more in the physical world. I am trying to be better at loving, and while it's quite easy to not hate someone, it's harder to love someone. Perhaps because we rarely get glimpse of someone's true spiritual self. I find myself spending a great deal of time alone with my own thoughts, and I wonder if its important to push out of your comfort zone to help others in need. I am fairly charitable, but financially helping is not the same I suppose. Should one push oneself to be more giving of time and resources to less fortunate in our society? Some people do this naturally, and it isn't a norm for me. Perhaps because I don't know how to help or feel I do not have much to offer.
With love for all you've done, Tim
Hi Tim,
Mikey tells me anything positive has love as the basis. So, just smiling and being kind to a stranger is positive. Opening the door for a person carrying things is positive. It is more than just giving. People can give things in a donation, but be very unpleasant otherwise in their actions with others.
Mikey tells me kind actions is really very important. There is nothing wrong with donating as it is often very needed. But Mikey does say that keeping our general nature of trying to stay positive and kind in our daily actions with others is very important when it comes to being loving.

Hi Russell,
Mikey tells me God=The Source= The Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite=The Collective. Whatever word you want to use, from Mikey's perspective, it is the same thing! :) We are all part of God .
Hi all,
*I know there are more questions but I need to come back later! Thanks much!
Carol
Thank you for the reply!

Truth seeker

Just want to say Thanks to Carol and Mikey for the all the time they spend here free of charge answering our questions! And hoping that all this pandemic situation ends and we could say Hello to Carol in person (in the flesh I hope) in a afterlife conference next year

mac

Administrator
Just want to say Thanks to Carol and Mikey for the all the time they spend here free of charge answering our questions! And hoping that all this pandemic situation ends and we could say Hello to Carol in person (in the flesh I hope) in a afterlife conference next year

The annual bash in Scottsdale, AZ, in late summer used to be a potential meeting place for members but I don't recall anyone talking about that conference for some time. I think it was still happening there, though, or rather it was until this pandemic.

mac

Administrator
I'm intrigued by this subject, Mikey I suppose I could lump in the more common ones - fairies and elementals - along with the entities pirimir mentioned.

question 1: What is the nature/size/form of entities such as those mentioned?

question 2: Can these 'states of existence' be viewed as regular ones and if not, how should they be viewed?

question 3: Do such states of existence contribute significantly toward spiritual progress or have they been concocted from the thoughts/ideas of individuals with 'over-fertile' imaginations? In effect are they fantasy existences that take place 'far off the beaten track' of regular individuals?

Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me these entities do exist in different dimensions of the afterlife. Regarding size, Mikey tells me we are thinking in human terms or thoughts with this. With energy of anything in the afterlife, it is more about how it resonates and then appears. Again, it is solid. They appear solid. Are they 3 feet tall, 5 feet? Height is more a physical aspect related to this dimension . In the afterlife something can look tall to us, but it doesn't have to stay that way as energy can fluctuate and change how it "appears", if that makes sense. There is not a rule in how they appear. Are fairies tiny, not necessarily. They can be, but not always according to Mikey. Here on earth, these entities are considered "fantasy", but not in other dimensions. They are spiritual beings of a type of soul group that is different than us, but certainly are part of The Source according to Mikey.

Anyone interested in the above, please see:https://www.snu.org.uk/Handlers/Download.ashx?IDMF=74880822-6746-42c2-88f7-2776ba604782

page 56

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
The annual bash in Scottsdale, AZ, in late summer used to be a potential meeting place for members but I don't recall anyone talking about that conference for some time. I think it was still happening there, though, or rather it was until this pandemic.
I have no idea if this happens anymore. Roberta had gotten me in as a speaker . I don't even know who to contact on this. I actually really enjoyed speaking and doing a presentation. I remember meeting TruthSeeker there! Now that was really fun!
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I hope you and Mikey - and our members - won't mind my trying to progress these answers a little further. :oops: It's understandable that Mikey made assumptions but may I explain myself?

Mikey's answers to questions 1, 2 and 3 are straightforward - thank you. But question 4 wasn't only about appearance - it was also about nature. We've heard before that in the 'lower' levels we are not greatly dissimilar in appearance and nature from the way we were as incarnates.

comment: When Mikey snowboards it's natural to assume he enjoys it for reasons similar to those he did when he lived in a body in this dimension - the pleasure of (etheric) arms, legs, head, torso all working together as he skims over the snow. questions - Is that a false picture I have in my mind? Is the snowboarding he does now any different from what he did before? Because he doesn't do it even using an etheric body? If so then I guess other entities, who may never have been human, may be doing something similar.

edit: As I later reflected on what I wrote in the paragraph above I thought I'd missed something. As with another topic I'd asked about recently - that of music - it occurred to me that what take place in the 'lower level' Astral plane are effectively virtual experiences. They're 'real' experiences except for occurring in a dimension where everything experienced is virtual rather than actual. Hence snowboarding there may be like activities using Wii albeit with more immersion and a deeper sense of 'reality'. question Am I anywhere near right?

question Does Mikey snowboard with entities having a 'vibration' similar to his own but otherwise being very different in both appearance and nature? I'm finding it hard to put in words what I'm seeing in my mind's eye. ;) I shall understand if Mikey has similar difficulties in expressing how it is for him 'over there'.

In respect of question 5, can I expect to feel as Mikey feels given that he's much more spiritually progressed than I?
Hi Mac,
Regarding your snowboarding question, Mikey tells me it feels the same and is just as real, if not more real than here, in the afterlife where he does this activity with others. He also tells me it's incredibly skillful. (As you know, he says he's even better than Shaun White! ) :) And the mountains are much more spectacular! Injuries do not happen so Mikey says, "The sky is the limit in what you want to try! It is so much fun!" Mikey tells me he lowers his vibration a bit and goes to the Summerland levels for this activity. So vibration of others varies. Does his friends who he does this with look the same as him? Mikey tells me it can vary! We can appear however we want for the activity. But Mikey likes his "look" from when he was here on earth, so that is how he presents himself with his snowboard.
Regarding your question about appearance and nature of entities, Mikey tells me again (for simplicity) it has to do more with soul group type. They may be from a different group, but we interact and enjoy their company. Just like us with our pets here, for example. They are from a different type of soul group than us. But we are all part of The Source / God/ Unity.
I hope this answers your question. :)

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Regarding your snowboarding question, Mikey tells me it feels the same and is just as real, if not more real than here, in the afterlife where he does this activity with others. He also tells me it's incredibly skillful. (As you know, he says he's even better than Shaun White! ) :) And the mountains are much more spectacular! Injuries do not happen so Mikey says, "The sky is the limit in what you want to try! It is so much fun!" Mikey tells me he lowers his vibration a bit and goes to the Summerland levels for this activity. So vibration of others varies. Does his friends who he does this with look the same as him? Mikey tells me it can vary! We can appear however we want for the activity. But Mikey likes his "look" from when he was here on earth, so that is how he presents himself with his snowboard.
Regarding your question about appearance and nature of entities, Mikey tells me again (for simplicity) it has to do more with soul group type. They may be from a different group, but we interact and enjoy their company. Just like us with our pets here, for example. They are from a different type of soul group than us. But we are all part of The Source / God/ Unity.
I hope this answers your question. :)
thanks, guys

Auras

Occasional Contributor
I’ve enjoyed reading over the comments on this thread over the past couple of days and I would like to ask a few questions.

Q1: Are there certain rules you must follow when you pass over?
Q2: Do you keep your memories from your time on earth or do they just fade away?
Q3: Do you have a choice whether you want to re-incarnate or not?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I’ve enjoyed reading over the comments on this thread over the past couple of days and I would like to ask a few questions.

Q1: Are there certain rules you must follow when you pass over?
Q2: Do you keep your memories from your time on earth or do they just fade away?
Q3: Do you have a choice whether you want to re-incarnate or not?
Hi Auras,
Question 1: Mikey tells me it's more guidance than rules like we think of here. We follow that guidance. It's a natural spiritual response from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Our experiences through our relationships, etc. stays with us. The trivial things fade according to Mikey, but what is significant stays with us on our continued journey.
Question 3: Yes, it is our choice according to Mikey.

Auras

Occasional Contributor
Hi Auras,
Question 1: Mikey tells me it's more guidance than rules like we think of here. We follow that guidance. It's a natural spiritual response from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Our experiences through our relationships, etc. stays with us. The trivial things fade according to Mikey, but what is significant stays with us on our continued journey.
Question 3: Yes, it is our choice according to Mikey.

Thank for the quick reply!

Q1: How does it look over there? Are the colours more vibrant?
Q2: Apart from snowboarding, what else does Mikey love to do?
Q3: Are there schools/teachers for those who have just passed?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank for the quick reply!

Q1: How does it look over there? Are the colours more vibrant?
Q2: Apart from snowboarding, what else does Mikey love to do?
Q3: Are there schools/teachers for those who have just passed?
Hi Auras,
Question 1: The higher our vibration (more loving and spiritually advanced), the more glorious it is according to Mikey! The colors are very vibrant and beautiful ! He actually goes into detail about this in his book.
Question 2: Mikey tells me he loves hanging out with loved ones, teaching, checking in here when we ask, enjoying music, visiting dimensions of the afterlife. "Flying around likes it nothing!" :)
Question 3: Mikey tells me yes. Much loving guidance for us!

Auras

Occasional Contributor
Hi Auras,
Question 1: The higher our vibration (more loving and spiritually advanced), the more glorious it is according to Mikey! The colors are very vibrant and beautiful ! He actually goes into detail about this in his book.
Question 2: Mikey tells me he loves hanging out with loved ones, teaching, checking in here when we ask, enjoying music, visiting dimensions of the afterlife. "Flying around likes it nothing!" :)
Question 3: Mikey tells me yes. Much loving guidance for us!

Thanks, Carol and Mikey! After reading through all your posts it has kind of been like a “reality check” for me. Lately I haven’t been myself so being reminded to love and be kind has been a wake up call. Thank you.

I’d like to ask a few more questions then someone else can take over :p

Q1: How does a person love when Earth is in such a bad state? It’s full of negativity and it seems to be only getting worse.

Q2: Is re-incarnation the only way to develop our spirit to access the higher levels of the afterlife? Or are there other ways, if so could you name a few?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks, Carol and Mikey! After reading through all your posts it has kind of been like a “reality check” for me. Lately I haven’t been myself so being reminded to love and be kind has been a wake up call. Thank you.

I’d like to ask a few more questions then someone else can take over :p

Q1: How does a person love when Earth is in such a bad state? It’s full of negativity and it seems to be only getting worse.

Q2: Is re-incarnation the only way to develop our spirit to access the higher levels of the afterlife? Or are there other ways, if so could you name a few?
Hi Auras,
Question 1: There are challenges here no doubt, especially with everything going on now. This is a tough school!
Mikey tells me we need to focus on ourselves, being positive in our ways. There is a song by Michael Jackson called "The Man in the Mirror. " Listen to this if you get a chance. Mikey says change starts with us. We need to be positive the best we can. Again, we are human. But positive attracts positive, negative attracts and brews negativity. In the end, love wins according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me there are other ways besides just reincarnating here to progress spiritually. We can go to other dimensions for experiences which can progress us, we can do work with helping others in the afterlife that can progress ourselves. For example, Mikey tells me what he does here (with trying to help through our communication) actually progresses himself there, etc. Assisting with guidance here while being in the afterlife can progress us spiritually also.
Auras,
Thanks for joining us here by the way! :)

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
Hello there,
I have a question about the last post regarding being able to progress spiritually by going to different dimensions or being able to help others from spirit. Isn't it the case that if when we die, we have not progressed enough spiritually nor learned our lessons, we must come back here to do so? If when incarnate we made choices that would not allow us to progress spiritually, why would those souls be allowed to try to help others as guides? This sounds to me like just inviting low vibration advice. I would imagine that a spirit like Mikey's would be able to help others from where he is only because he actually did not need to reincarnate and only did so to be able to communicate with us more effectively.

Auras

Occasional Contributor
Hello there,
I have a question about the last post regarding being able to progress spiritually by going to different dimensions or being able to help others from spirit. Isn't it the case that if when we die, we have not progressed enough spiritually nor learned our lessons, we must come back here to do so? If when incarnate we made choices that would not allow us to progress spiritually, why would those souls be allowed to try to help others as guides? This sounds to me like just inviting low vibration advice. I would imagine that a spirit like Mikey's would be able to help others from where he is only because he actually did not need to reincarnate and only did so to be able to communicate with us more effectively.

A question for you. Just because someone is on a low vibrational level, why should that mean they’re not capable of giving solid help / advice?

As Carole and Mikey stated, negativity attracts and brews negativity, so the way I see it is that someone could of had a good life but had a negative experience and ended up in the low vibrational levels.

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
A question for you. Just because someone is on a low vibrational level, why should that mean they’re not capable of giving solid help / advice?

As Carole and Mikey stated, negativity attracts and brews negativity, so the way I see it is that someone could of had a good life but had a negative experience and ended up in the low vibrational levels.
Well, I'm actually wondering that myself. From what I've read and heard, it seems that spirit reunites with the higher self once we transition. What I ask myself is why it is also said that they keep their personalities. For example, if they were avid smokers, they may lead you to smoke when you're desperately trying to quit. Not particularly out of malice, but just because that's what they did and they see nothing wrong with smoking. This may be completely erroneous information, but then why do we always need to protect ourselves from negative or lower vibration energy that comes from lower vibration beings?
The point you mention about a negative experience changing you is a good one, but the negative experience is supposed to be a lesson. If we are truly holding a high vibration to begin with, that negative experience doesn't change that. If taken as the lesson that it is meant to be, and you grow from it, then your vibration raises even higher.
I don' want to pretend I understand all this. I have a million questions myself at all times. I'm just trying to make sense of it the best I can. The only ones who can truly answer these questions are those who've transitioned while we're still here. This is only because we can't remember for ourselves

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for answers. Question on karma.
I would like to better understand what karma or spiritual balance is. If I understand correctly, then what we do to others, we must then do for ourselves in a future life. Why so? What will happen if the soul refuses to do this in terms of a future life? What will be the consequences? Is it possible to kill a person in this life, and pay only after 3 future lives?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello there,
Hi Carlos,
I don't have a lot of time here today but want to address your question and also the discussion about negative actions.
First of all, the riots that are occurring in Minnesota (and now everywhere else) regarding the police officer from here, is literally right by where I work and not far from where I live. It has been absolute chaos here! (With this and covid 19, the stress level is extremely high.) This is an example of how one negative act can brew immense negativity. It is terrible on all levels. I feel sick to my stomach. Obviously things need to change!

Regarding your question, reincarnation is a choice from Mikey's perspective. It is rare to be forced to return according to Mikey. Spiritual guides are more advanced. It is not guidance from low vibration. Mikey tells me not every soul can be a guide. (I think you misunderstood the answer above.)
Now, lets take the incident I've described above about what is happening where I live. Mikey tells me this act was a freewill choice and is not influenced by a spirit guide. Our guidance is of a higher vibration, but it is ultimately our choice as to what we do when we are here with our experiences. *Also all our journeys and experiences build on each other as to our overall spiritual progression according to Mikey.
Hope this helps explain things! Take care out there!
I'll be back for the other questions when I can.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for answers. Question on karma.
I would like to better understand what karma or spiritual balance is. If I understand correctly, then what we do to others, we must then do for ourselves in a future life. Why so? What will happen if the soul refuses to do this in terms of a future life? What will be the consequences? Is it possible to kill a person in this life, and pay only after 3 future lives?
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me we learn best by experiencing it. For an earthly example, to truly understand what it is like to go through the loss of a child is to have experienced it. People may say they know how you feel, etc., but they have no true idea of the pain and agony unless they actually had to go through it. (This is an example I know, but it even varies depending on the individual situation). Or what it is truly like to have a significant disability, etc.. unless they have one. And so on. We come here for challenges as they progress us spiritually depending on how we handle things according to Mikey. As we know, it is tough here!

Karma has to do with balance on a soul level from Mikey's perspective. We do not come here with a plan to "kill" as Mikey tells me that is not a " God based plan" . But if we do intentionally kill another here by free-will choice, that can come around back at us at a later time in this dimension for learning "the other side of the coin" and feel that experience. (This can happen in a different life time here on earth.) Karma is often non-loving issues. Mikey tells me Karma can be the reason for some violent acts here. But he also tells me that karma is more than getting even. It is finding balance in your soul growth. (We are not forced to come back and reincarnate to experience it, but we do have a drive for this balance if we initiated this act in a previous time from Mikey's viewpoint).
Karma is less of an issue with high loving souls. Karma can be over taken by love. It balances when the soul is all loving according to Mikey. Basically, the more loving we are, the less karma we have. :)
Understand that soldiers in a war are standing up for what they feel is right. They are being directed. Someone who is defending themselves or another, and ends up killing an individual is different also. So, there can be many components from Mikey's
viewpoint.
Just a few examples of this for your questions.

Storybud68

Hi carol,Ive to the stage where I now totally believe in the after life, but after all my research including over 100 books lve noticed there is definitely a consistenty in that there is a lot of stuff I've read about the very lower levels,and how horrible they sound,although I consider myself a good person ,I'm now worried what part of the afterlife i will end up in, what is mikeys view on this?David

mac

Administrator
Mikey in 'Flying High', page 122, 'CAN YOU TEACH PEOPLE TO DELIVER APPORTS?' you 'said':

"Those who are a little more advanced can learn to deliver apports to their loved ones. Remember that everything is energy! And apports are just energy-produced items brought to the earth dimension when we here in the afterlife change the item's vibration. It's a process similar to inter-dimensional travel. Altering the vibratory rate of an object can make it move into a different dimension. When something becomes compatible in its vibration to that of the earthly dimension, it can be seen and appear as solid. Again, altering the vibration of an object or an individual can cause it to move and appear in a different dimension."

Those not familiar with this subject may not know that our friends unseen sometimes send little tokens of their continued presence. The objects are moved from one place in our earth dimension to another, often inanimate things like feathers or coins. But can they can also be living things such as flowers and there have been accounts of flowers remaining fresh for much longer than they would normally do.

question: Mikey, would you please tell us more about the way energy is focused to apport an object? What objects have you apported?

mac

Administrator
I welcome anyone's view on this

Purely my personal view, David, is that unless your life has been one mostly of negativity or non-loving behavior, then I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. :)

If you're an average guy who gets on with life in the best way he can and doesn't go out of his way to be unkind or hurtful then you'll find yourself - like most of us - in the so-called Summerland or 'Heaven', the place we've heard Mikey speak about many times.

It's probably pointless to tell you not to worry so why not read again the many conversations here where we've talked about what happens to us after we die and where we'll find ourselves? Books about the lower levels or so-called outer darkness may have an attraction for you but may not present a balanced picture. Pre-occupation with those levels may be down to confirmation bias - looking for stuff that confirms your personal ideas or fears.

mac

Administrator
Hi carol,Ive to the stage where I now totally believe in the after life, but after all my research including over 100 books lve noticed there is definitely a consistenty in that there is a lot of stuff I've read about the very lower levels,and how horrible they sound,although I consider myself a good person ,I'm now worried what part of the afterlife i will end up in, what is mikeys view on this?David

David (and anyone else) here's what Mikey has said about these so-called lower levels:

"The two lowest planes or levels of the afterlife are often referred to as the "outer darkness." Some may refer to this as hell. One important thing I want to point out is there is no eternal damnation. Hell in the sense of eternal damnation does not exist. There is not one individual Satan just as God is not one individual man. There are, however, negative and non-loving energies or entities.

Nasty dimensions of low vibration that are filled with negativity do exist but there is always loving guidance to assist these souls it they choose to improve themselves and increase their loving vibrations. We can always exercise our free will. These two lower planes or aspects are dark, dreary and with limited light and love. The souls there are in agony within themselves. Loving souls attempt to help them and guide them and some will accept the offered assistance while some are determined to stay in darkness.

The outer darkness is not a pleasant place to be, and I personally do not visit those dimensions often. I will go there only to assist someone who specifically requests my help. There are spiritual beings dedicated to this area that work very hard with the individuals who reside there, trying to get them to understand the importance of positive ways. Much effort is needed, but it still is a choice if the individual wants to improve. If they do, then there is much work to do, as improvement comes through experiences and choosing to act in a positive way. We need to demonstrate and live it through our actions, and work for spiritual growth.

Those on the very lowest levels have trouble even perceiving people who are at higher vibratory levels, which makes getting help to them even more difficult. Sometimes we might ask the newly dead to help out by visiting the lowest levels, since people who have just died can be perceived more easily by those in the outer darkness than we can. But that effect is short-lived, because the newly dead are still raising their spiritual vibratory rates, and they very soon rise to a vibratory level that the lowest-level beings cannot easily perceive."

mac

Administrator
Recently I was watching a documentary about a musician well known both here in the UK but also in the US. Later in his career this individual struggled greatly with alcohol and drugs. After years in desperate straits he began to climb out of addiction as his new role as a father changed his outlook on life. But in a desperately sad incident his young son died although that led to another major change in his life. The names don't matter but if I say 'Layla' and 'Tears in Heaven' our old-fart members may recognise him. ;)

We've often discussed on ALF the notion of life-plans and how these might operate. We have heard how our personal guides try to keep us on the 'straight-and-narrow' in our lives, keep us working towards the goals we set for ourselves before we incarnated. We've heard how we make visits to the etheric world during sleep and meet up with guides and others. Even 'Doubting Thomas mac' eventually accepted this notion as kosher!

So Mikey my questions
are as follows.

1. In the case of this musician is it likely to have been the case that his becoming a father late in life (and everything that followed from that and the prior chaos) was planned, intended and orchestrated to happen as his 'life-plan'? or:

2. Is it more likely his guide(s) and a sympathetic/empathetic spirit arranged to take on an incarnation destined to end early? (as did your own) A new set of circumstances bringing about opportunities unplanned earlier that would enable the musician to achieve his potential in life, something he'd earlier failed to find a way to do on his own?

3. Which of those two possibilities is the more likely?

mac

Administrator
A week ago we saw on our TV and communication devices screens a police officer restraining a black man so forcefully for 8 minutes that the man died. The law has yet to decide what should happen to the perpetrator and the other officers indirectly involved. Much of the world saw the killing and the immediate ripples of anger quickly became a fast-moving global tsunami. Even here in the UK it has had an immediate effect as citizens have protested against the injustice they see generally - not just in the US - and some took certain actions to make their point. We have yet to see what difference it will make in the longer term but this brutal event might be a hugely important touch stone.

question 1. Mikey what have you seen/felt of these recent events?

a. It might be claimed that George Floyd's brutal killing was part of his life plan, decided upon before he incarnated and orchestrated to bring about certain changes.

b. It might be that the events were simply the natural law in action, the outcome of cause and effect but not pre-planned or orchestrated as any part of George Floyd's life plan.

c. It might be neither of the above BUT perhaps it was a 'late-change' planned and agreed by George Floyd in consultation with his spirit guides as a way to kick-start changes desperately overdue. Or for some other reason....

question 2. Mikey, will you tell us if any of the above suggestions hold water? If not, why not?

For some time now there have been predictions that this physical world is about to undergo profound spiritual shifts and there will be no shortage of claims that the year 2020 is the start of those changes with all that's happened in the first six months.

question 3. Mikey are we actually seeing a spiritual sea-change or are we seeing just a few short-lived ripples on a huge ocean of change that will need to come about before even the early effects of an eventual global spiritual shift will be evident?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi David,
I think Mac posted what Mikey has said about this but not sure where that post went? (Mac, where is that post? Maybe that should stay here.) please see below
First of all, I don't think you are a person who needs to worry about this!
Secondly, we always have the choice to improve ourselves and make things better! Let me know if you want me to add to this. I know I saw a post with quote from Mikey's book. :)
Carol

[edit:addition by admin at Carol's request]

David (and anyone else) here's what Mikey has said about these so-called lower levels:

"The two lowest planes or levels of the afterlife are often referred to as the "outer darkness." Some may refer to this as hell. One important thing I want to point out is there is no eternal damnation. Hell in the sense of eternal damnation does not exist. There is not one individual Satan just as God is not one individual man. There are, however, negative and non-loving energies or entities.

Nasty dimensions of low vibration that are filled with negativity do exist but there is always loving guidance to assist these souls it they choose to improve themselves and increase their loving vibrations. We can always exercise our free will. These two lower planes or aspects are dark, dreary and with limited light and love. The souls there are in agony within themselves. Loving souls attempt to help them and guide them and some will accept the offered assistance while some are determined to stay in darkness.

The outer darkness is not a pleasant place to be, and I personally do not visit those dimensions often. I will go there only to assist someone who specifically requests my help. There are spiritual beings dedicated to this area that work very hard with the individuals who reside there, trying to get them to understand the importance of positive ways. Much effort is needed, but it still is a choice if the individual wants to improve. If they do, then there is much work to do, as improvement comes through experiences and choosing to act in a positive way. We need to demonstrate and live it through our actions, and work for spiritual growth.

Those on the very lowest levels have trouble even perceiving people who are at higher vibratory levels, which makes getting help to them even more difficult. Sometimes we might ask the newly dead to help out by visiting the lowest levels, since people who have just died can be perceived more easily by those in the outer darkness than we can. But that effect is short-lived, because the newly dead are still raising their spiritual vibratory rates, and they very soon rise to a vibratory level that the lowest-level beings cannot easily perceive."]

Last edited by a moderator:

mac

Administrator
Hi David,
I think Mac posted what Mikey has said about this but not sure where that post went? (Mac, where is that post? Maybe that should stay here.)
Secondly, we always have the choice to improve ourselves and make things better! Let me know if you want me to add to this. I know I saw a post with quote from Mikey's book. :)
Carol

Along with other 'side-conversations, Carol, I moved my thoughts out of your thread (what I term 'housekeeping') into the 'follow-on conversations' thread. I did that because I feel folk come here to read Mikey's guidance and not my personal ideas/views.

If you wish I'll return the moved postings back into this thread - let me know, please?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey in 'Flying High', page 122, 'CAN YOU TEACH PEOPLE TO DELIVER APPORTS?' you 'said':

"Those who are a little more advanced can learn to deliver apports to their loved ones. Remember that everything is energy! And apports are just energy-produced items brought to the earth dimension when we here in the afterlife change the item's vibration. It's a process similar to inter-dimensional travel. Altering the vibratory rate of an object can make it move into a different dimension. When something becomes compatible in its vibration to that of the earthly dimension, it can be seen and appear as solid. Again, altering the vibration of an object or an individual can cause it to move and appear in a different dimension."

Those not familiar with this subject may not know that our friends unseen sometimes send little tokens of their continued presence. The objects are moved from one place in our earth dimension to another, often inanimate things like feathers or coins. But can they can also be living things such as flowers and there have been accounts of flowers remaining fresh for much longer than they would normally do.

question: Mikey, would you please tell us more about the way energy is focused to apport an object? What objects have you apported?
Mac,
We were given a bouquet of white roses after Mikey's passing that were still perfect 2 weeks later.....
Mikey tells me in regards to apports, it is not that the energy is more focused as much as it is made compatible to the vibration here to be noticed.
Regarding the flowers, Mikey tells me they literally can give energy to boost things here. (Similar like he did with his elderly grandpa playing the concertina at such an elderly age, which is in his book.) This can happen with our pets as well, etc.
An example of what Mikey tells me was an apport involves our dear neighbor friend who put a bowl in the dishwasher and ran it when the dishwasher was full. This bowl came out with a perfect 3 dimensional heart on it that was cream in color that was a hard texture with bulges in the perfect places of a heart! She ran over with the bowl and we knew it was a heart from Mikey to all of us! I still have this bowl. Certainly could try to put a picture of it on here! Not sure how though.

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Along with other 'side-conversations, Carol, I moved my thoughts out of your thread (what I term 'housekeeping') into the 'follow-on conversations' thread. I did that because I feel folk come here to read Mikey's guidance and not my personal ideas/views.

If you wish I'll return the moved postings back into this thread - let me know, please?
Maybe put the main ones back? I don't want to retype it. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
A week ago we saw on our TV and communication devices screens a police officer restraining a black man so forcefully for 8 minutes that the man died. The law has yet to decide what should happen to the perpetrator and the other officers indirectly involved. Much of the world saw the killing and the immediate ripples of anger quickly became a fast-moving global tsunami. Even here in the UK it has had an immediate effect as citizens have protested against the injustice they see generally - not just in the US - and some took certain actions to make their point. We have yet to see what difference it will make in the longer term but this brutal event might be a hugely important touch stone.

question 1. Mikey what have you seen/felt of these recent events?

a. It might be claimed that George Floyd's brutal killing was part of his life plan, decided upon before he incarnated and orchestrated to bring about certain changes.

b. It might be that the events were simply the natural law in action, the outcome of cause and effect but not pre-planned or orchestrated as any part of George Floyd's life plan.

c. It might be neither of the above BUT perhaps it was a 'late-change' planned and agreed by George Floyd in consultation with his spirit guides as a way to kick-start changes desperately overdue. Or for some other reason....

question 2. Mikey, will you tell us if any of the above suggestions hold water? If not, why not?

For some time now there have been predictions that this physical world is about to undergo profound spiritual shifts and there will be no shortage of claims that the year 2020 is the start of those changes with all that's happened in the first six months.

question 3. Mikey are we actually seeing a spiritual sea-change or are we seeing just a few short-lived ripples on a huge ocean of change that will need to come about before even the early effects of an eventual global spiritual shift will be evident?
Mikey tells me they (in the afterlife) are aware of what is going on here and they can feel our emotions. Mikey can not say that this was a plan as "killing" is never a God based plan from his viewpoint. Could it be a Karma issue? Possibly. It is a freewill choice by the officer? Possibly. Obviously he did not stop despite people saying he should. Mikey does not specifically know in this situation as he is not involved. Mikey also tells me that spirit guides don't encourage killing. However, he does say that what is now happening has many components to it that ultimately could bring great benefits here in the long run. Mikey tells me the change is coming from the "reactions" of others that will affect an actual shift. It is the large masses of people that ultimately can make a huge effect for change. Each recent incident ( virus and then this) has become global which is what it takes for a more significant shift from Mikey's perspective. Understand that this act was very negative with other negative acts rising from it. Negative brews negative. *But people wanting the negative to stop and seeking change will bring positive into light according to Mikey. Positive always wins in the end. It is what we do to change the negative that makes the difference according to Mikey, if that makes sense.

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me they (in the afterlife) are aware of what is going on here and they can feel our emotions. Mikey can not say that this was a plan as "killing" is never a God based plan from his viewpoint. Could it be a Karma issue? Possibly. It is a freewill choice by the officer? Possibly. Obviously he did not stop despite people saying he should. Mikey does not specifically know in this situation as he is not involved. Mikey also tells me that spirit guides don't encourage killing. However, he does say that what is now happening has many components to it that ultimately could bring great benefits here in the long run. Mikey tells me the change is coming from the "reactions" of others that will affect an actual shift. It is the large masses of people that ultimately can make a huge effect for change. Each recent incident ( virus and then this) has become global which is what it takes for a more significant shift from Mikey's perspective. Understand that this act was very negative with other negative acts rising from it. Negative brews negative. *But people wanting the negative to stop and seeking change will bring positive into light according to Mikey. Positive always wins in the end. It is what we do to change the negative that makes the difference according to Mikey, if that makes sense.
great reply - It's similar to what I'd already been getting. It's interesting to hear what our friends unseen know of the dramatic events that are dominating our world right now. For most of them events here must seem very remote if they're even aware of them at all.

I understand why the death of George Floyd wasn't intended and could have been a planned intervention that went wrong. I'm disappointed, though, that Mikey can't throw light on what happened because it would put meat-on-the-bones concerning life plans and spirit counseling during sleep etc.

I get that negative brews negative but the obverse is that those who abhor negative will be moved to do positive things in response.

mac

Administrator
Mac,
We were given a bouquet of white roses after Mikey's passing that were still perfect 2 weeks later.....
Mikey tells me in regards to apports, it is not that the energy is more focused as much as it is made compatible to the vibration here to be noticed.
Regarding the flowers, Mikey tells me they literally can give energy to boost things here. (Similar like he did with his elderly grandpa playing the concertina at such an elderly age, which is in his book.) This can happen with our pets as well, etc.
An example of what Mikey tells me was an apport involves our dear neighbor friend who put a bowl in the dishwasher and ran it when the dishwasher was full. This bowl came out with a perfect 3 dimensional heart on it that was cream in color that was a hard texture with bulges in the perfect places of a heart! She ran over with the bowl and we knew it was a heart from Mikey to all of us! I still have this bowl. Certainly could try to put a picture of it on here! Not sure how though.

The living apports I find the most remarkable. Whatever is done to de-materialise living objects to move them from one place to another the process doesn't kill them. As far as I'm aware many/most apports are inanimate objects that don't belong to anyone. (lost coins, brooches etc.)

I think folk might not realise apports haven't been created in the etheric but have been moved from one place on earth to another. Having said that, perhaps not many people know about apports anyway? As they are part of the Spiritualist scene they're something I've been aware of for a long time but nowadays few individuals are Spiritualists and apports are likely not understood by many. And because they're often personal to the receiver so may mean much less to those not involved.

mac

Administrator
Mac,

I would like to see the bowl. :) Getting a good photo showing the most striking details might be tricky but uploading to ALF isn't.

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Hi RosanneP,
Mikey tells me we can travel anywhere, but it does correlate with our spiritual vibration . The more advanced or higher vibration, the greater potential of places. Lower vibration cannot go higher. The more positive our ways, the more elaborate our reality in the afterlife can be. Mikey tells me there are places of earth culture in the afterlife but we don't necessarily automatically end up there if that is where we died here. It is a choice to travel there. :)

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Mikey will answer in due course but I think you're misunderstanding the situation or the book's source is misrepresenting it. The place you die on earth has no bearing on where you'll find yourself in the so-called afterlife. :)

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Sorry! Trying to write another question. When I think of soul groups I think of family members and friends. I am white and the majority of my family and friends are white but it would be nice if our soul groups are integrated and multicultural. Is that something I should work on in life? Making friends of different races and ethnicities?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Sorry! Trying to write another question. When I think of soul groups I think of family members and friends. I am white and the majority of my family and friends are white but it would be nice if our soul groups are integrated and multicultural. Is that something I should work on in life? Making friends of different races and ethnicities?
Hi Rosanne,
Mikey tells me our soul groups can be integrated and multicultural. We may not be aware of that while we are here. Some of our family unit and friends may not be a part of our soul group according to Mikey. We can intertwine with others from different soul groups for our learning experiences here. Mikey tells me we can make friends with who we want while we are on earth! It is really our choice. (So it really is up to you! There is no right or wrong answer to that.)

Hello Carol and Mikey,

I just found this website through Robert Grimes, the question may be skill but are we as souls intended to eat meat? Is it healthier, spiritually and vibration level wise, to eat plant based or vegan, as plants are living and dead meat can be a low vibration.

Storybud68

Hi David,
I think Mac posted what Mikey has said about this but not sure where that post went? (Mac, where is that post? Maybe that should stay here.) please see below
Carol

[edit:addition by admin at Carol's request]

Those on the very lowest levels have trouble even perceiving people who are at higher vibratory levels, which makes getting help to them even more difficult. Sometimes we might ask the newly dead to help out by visiting the lowest levels, since people who have just died can be perceived more easily by those in the outer darkness than we can. But that effect is short-lived, because the newly dead are still raising their spiritual vibratory rates, and they very soon rise to a vibratory level that the lowest-level beings cannot easily perceive."]
Hi carol my apologises for the late reply ,its very kind if you to take time do this for all of us in here thank you again

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Hi Rosanne,
Mikey tells me our soul groups can be integrated and multicultural. We may not be aware of that while we are here. Some of our family unit and friends may not be a part of our soul group according to Mikey. We can intertwine with others from different soul groups for our learning experiences here. Mikey tells me we can make friends with who we want while we are on earth! It is really our choice. (So it really is up to you! There is no right or wrong answer to that.)

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you so much! Carol, I was listening to you with Roberta Grimes I believe on one of the podcasts and it was mentioned that Mikey had an earlier exit point that he didn't take. How old would Mikey have been at the first exit point? How have you felt with this knowledge?

RosanneP.

Occasional Contributor
Another question. Here on earth I have heard when we first meet a person we first identify them as a gender and then a race. I have read that people can reincarnate as different genders (Mikey alluded to this in his book and it was somewhat an explanation for sexual orientation) and different races (I have read this in accounts of reincarnated children). In the afterlife do you choose how you appear or is your appearance on the eye of the beholder? Do people notice gender or race in the afterlife?

mac

Administrator
After we have passed over we may want to meet up again with friends we knew years earlier, friends who passed years or decades before us. Recently a special friend passed over without our having had chance to say goodbye because of the rapidly imposed lock-down.

question: Can we successfully reach out to friends by ourselves or will we need help to locate them?
question: Do friend relationships fade quickly? Do we just remember only those who were especially close to us?

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the answers. Question:
1) I wanted to know what is the difference in sensations between the 3, 4, 5, 6 levels for the soul when moving?

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. I heard that cremation instead of burial will increase reincarnation speed, is this true?
2. Human beings who are more intelligent than animals will think about future so will have anxiety and easy to have mental illness, while animals can live at the moment. What do you think about this?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello Carol and Mikey,

I just found this website through Robert Grimes, the question may be skill but are we as souls intended to eat meat? Is it healthier, spiritually and vibration level wise, to eat plant based or vegan, as plants are living and dead meat can be a low vibration.
Hi Samantha,
Eating meat does not affect us on a spiritual / soul level or progression according to Mikey. Eating meat does not lower our vibration from Mikey's perspective. (This has actually been discussed here before. ) :)
Mikey tells me meats do have nutrients to help sustain a healthy earthly shell. It is our choice of what we eat. Whether we are eating meat, only vegetables, etc. has no influence on us for spiritual growth. It is positive ways, being kind and loving that really matters from Mikey's viewpoint when it comes to spiritual growth.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. I heard that cremation instead of burial will increase reincarnation speed, is this true?
2. Human beings who are more intelligent than animals will think about future so will have anxiety and easy to have mental illness, while animals can live at the moment. What do you think about this?
Hi Baob,
Question 1: Mikey tells me cremation does not influence reincarnation speed. Cremation is of the body or earthly shell only. It has no influence on the soul's choice as when they may reincarnate again according to Mikey.
Question 2: Mikey tells me humans who think about future are not necessarily more anxious and easy to have mental illness. Mikey tells me anxiety can come from a previous life experience (from a different incarnation) that represents itself again in a different life time with that feeling then coming back . Phobias can be caused by this according to Mikey. Fear of heights, for example, could be from a previous life where we had a scary experience when in that situation. When it presents again later, we get that anxiety again which can progress to an actual phobia. Animals are of a different type of soul group and they do live more in the moment according to Mikey. But animals too can be fearful / anxious in different situations. This can be obvious at times with some of our pets.

baob

Hi Baob,
Question 1: Mikey tells me cremation does not influence reincarnation speed. Cremation is of the body or earthly shell only. It has no influence on the soul's choice as when they may reincarnate again according to Mikey.
Question 2: Mikey tells me humans who think about future are not necessarily more anxious and easy to have mental illness. Mikey tells me anxiety can come from a previous life experience (from a different incarnation) that represents itself again in a different life time with that feeling then coming back . Phobias can be caused by this according to Mikey. Fear of heights, for example, could be from a previous life where we had a scary experience when in that situation. When it presents again later, we get that anxiety again which can progress to an actual phobia. Animals are of a different type of soul group and they do live more in the moment according to Mikey. But animals too can be fearful / anxious in different situations. This can be obvious at times with some of our pets.
Great! Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you so much! Carol, I was listening to you with Roberta Grimes I believe on one of the podcasts and it was mentioned that Mikey had an earlier exit point that he didn't take. How old would Mikey have been at the first exit point? How have you felt with this knowledge?
Hi Rosanne,
Mikey tells me he was in high school. It was his junior year. Think that would be age 16 to 17.
Regarding how I feel, I've come to accept that my life is what it is. Has not been all easy, but doing very well now I think! Actually my communication ability has helped me immensely with accepting what has happened. (I still have my moments though as I am human.) :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Another question. Here on earth I have heard when we first meet a person we first identify them as a gender and then a race. I have read that people can reincarnate as different genders (Mikey alluded to this in his book and it was somewhat an explanation for sexual orientation) and different races (I have read this in accounts of reincarnated children). In the afterlife do you choose how you appear or is your appearance on the eye of the beholder? Do people notice gender or race in the afterlife?
Mikey tells me there is no gender or race in the afterlife as we know it here. That is of the human body and of the this earthly dimension. We are literally all the same soul type in the afterlife. No one is different from another when it comes to our human soul type. We can choose how we appear to others by how we resonate our energy according to Mikey. So we may appear in the race and gender that is recognized by another loved one in the afterlife. But Mikey does say we know each other by our energy and loving connections. Mikey tells me we can choose our race and whether we have female or male organs for our body type when we come here. Obviously, there are different lessons with the different races, genders, sexual preference, etc. At the end of the day, we really are all the same and should not judge another by color, gender, sexual preference, etc. What a great world it could be if there was kindness and acceptance of all!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
After we have passed over we may want to meet up again with friends we knew years earlier, friends who passed years or decades before us. Recently a special friend passed over without our having had chance to say goodbye because of the rapidly imposed lock-down.

question: Can we successfully reach out to friends by ourselves or will we need help to locate them?
question: Do friend relationships fade quickly? Do we just remember only those who were especially close to us?
Hi Mac,
Mikey feels you will be able to connect quite easily! Our relationships do not fade. When you have the desire to see and connect with another, it's telepathic and that connection and "meeting" happens! Mikey tells me we really are all connected and our friends and family here are very much there in the afterlife! Our relationships here with others are remembered there. They are literally a thought away in the afterlife! :) Mikey says no worries! Reunions of loved ones occur all the time! They do not have to always be one who we were especially close to. We still have the ability to connect.

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey feels you will be able to connect quite easily! Our relationships do not fade. When you have the desire to see and connect with another, it's telepathic and that connection and "meeting" happens! Mikey tells me we really are all connected and our friends and family here are very much there in the afterlife! Our relationships here with others are remembered there. They are literally a thought away in the afterlife! :) Mikey says no worries! Reunions of loved ones occur all the time! They do not have to always be one who we were especially close to. We still have the ability to connect.
thanks, guys - It's reassuring to learn that contact can be made with at least some of the folk we may not have seen for many years.

My uncertainty is about folk we weren't closely linked to, but cared about, in our incarnate lives - even if the level of caring wasn't reciprocated. I wonder if we - but also the others - will have forgotten our relationship once we pass over.

It's a matter of the nature of memory, a subject we've had conversations about in the past. Our scientists know where memories are stored in our brains, know a little about the mechanism of memory. At least some of our memories appear also to be recorded somewhere in our psyches. What I don't understand is how much is retained and can be recalled.

Mikey would you please offer your thoughts on the following questions?

1. Is it the case that many earth relationships - and the individuals involved - may not be able to be recalled after we have been in the etheric world for 'some time'? We forget who we used to know?

2. Mikey will you tell us how memory works for you, personally as a discarnate? How much of your memory did you retain after you passed over the last time?

3. Can you recall many details from your last, short life or a comparative few, the most significant/memorable ones? Can you recall many/any details from lives before your last incarnation? Or do you just have a vague recollection of the times?

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me there is no gender or race in the afterlife as we know it here. That is of the human body and of the this earthly dimension. We are literally all the same soul type in the afterlife. No .................e all the same and should not judge another by color, gender, sexual preference, etc. What a great world it could be if there was kindness and acceptance of all!!
hear, hear to that, Carol! :)

But we came here from a world where life is like that. It can be argued we came here (partly) to experience - and hopefully grow spiritually from the experience - what it's like to live in a world where kindness and acceptance are not the norm. Kinda similar to our experiencing hunger, thirst, pain etc. to properly understand what never being hungry, thirsty or in pain actually means - the way it is in the etheric world(s). ;)

mac

Administrator
Hi Rosanne,
Mikey tells me he was in high school. It was his junior year. Think that would be age 16 to 17.
Regarding how I feel, I've come to accept that my life is what it is. Has not been all easy, but doing very well now I think! Actually my communication ability has helped me immensely with accepting what has happened. (I still have my moments though as I am human.) :)

I can go with that, Carol. :)

No matter how much we learn, how much we grow, how much we start to understand and appreciate life, loss and survival beyond death, we are still just humans with the feelings that humans experience.

No matter how reassured and certain we are that family and loved ones live on 'over there' and are waiting for us to join them, we still miss their physical presence, miss the life we were expecting to share with them. :(

mac

Administrator
Elsewhere on another website the subject of 'spiritual cleansing' of medical equipment has been raised recently.

On one occasion a sensitive in for medical investigation became aware of the presence of an unhappy spirit later found to have experienced a traumatic passing and seemingly 'tied' to a certain area of the hospital. The sensitive considered spiritual cleansing would be helpful along with the usual chemical one.

Another contributor said she'd heard accounts that operating theatre cleaners had been unsettled by 'odd things happening' (my words) when they were cleaning by themselves. One of the things was electrical equipment turning on by itself, another being shadowy figures. It would, of course, be easy to dismiss the latter as spurious although we've discussed before reports of electrical equipment switching on seemingly by itself, something Mikey explained.
In the case of the sensitive, though, she progressed her experience to learn more about the spirit and eventually help him on his way.

I've asked before what safeguards there are, what constraints, to prevent wayward discarnates interfering negatively with electronic equipment. In the situation of a hospital such interference as was reported might be destructive and dangerous I'm sure many would agree and it's something new to me.

Mikey, in the overall context of this posting would you please comments whether I am being unduly concerned over what I've heard? How commonplace is it to have spirits interfering in such a way?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
thanks, guys - It's reassuring to learn that contact can be made with at least some of the folk we may not have seen for many years.

My uncertainty is about folk we weren't closely linked to, but cared about, in our incarnate lives - even if the level of caring wasn't reciprocated. I wonder if we - but also the others - will have forgotten our relationship once we pass over.

It's a matter of the nature of memory, a subject we've had conversations about in the past. Our scientists know where memories are stored in our brains, know a little about the mechanism of memory. At least some of our memories appear also to be recorded somewhere in our psyches. What I don't understand is how much is retained and can be recalled.

Mikey would you please offer your thoughts on the following questions?

1. Is it the case that many earth relationships - and the individuals involved - may not be able to be recalled after we have been in the etheric world for 'some time'? We forget who we used to know?

2. Mikey will you tell us how memory works for you, personally as a discarnate? How much of your memory did you retain after you passed over the last time?

3. Can you recall many details from your last, short life or a comparative few, the most significant/memorable ones? Can you recall many/any details from lives before your last incarnation? Or do you just have a vague recollection of the times?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me our memory of a relationship correlates most often with the interactions that took place and the connection that developed. Understand that we can meet someone briefly here, but if the actual interaction was a very positive experience, it can be recalled in the spiritual world from Mikey's perspective.

Question 2: Mikey tells me he remembers many things from being here. Again, it is what was pertinent versus trivial stuff. But he remembers many relationships. Mikey tells me memory with relationships is within our consciousness / soul. Our experiences and knowledge from them stays with us. *He uses dementia here as an example. When someone has dementia and forgets many things and who others even are, that absolutely does not mean that when they pass over all that memory of loving relationships is gone. The soul does remember / recall their experiences and relationships with their loved ones. Memory from a spiritual basis is part of our consciousness energy according to Mikey.

Question 3: See above. Also Mikey tells me he does have memory of previous life experiences. It correlates mostly with the significance of the interaction in regards to the intensity of the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.