Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auras

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

If we travel out of our bodies every time we sleep, how come we don't remember it? Can we learn to remember it without learning how to astral project / have an out of body of experience?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol and Mikey.

If we travel out of our bodies every time we sleep, how come we don't remember it? Can we learn to remember it without learning how to astral project / have an out of body of experience?
Hi Auras,
Mikey tells me we travel mostly when we sleep. Some have the ability to travel in other states of mind according to Mikey. Our silver cord allows us to do this. Some can recall this, and of course some don't . I (Carol) cannot recall any of this! Mikey tells me we often don't recall this because we are traveling in our subconscious state of mind especially when we are sleeping. It is very difficult to recall subconscious events in our present state of mind when we awaken from Mikey's viewpoint. (It has to do with our state of mind when this is happening. )
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Truth seeker

Hi Carol! Long time not posting here..hope you are doing Ok on this weird times...I hope it will not be too long before we return to a "somewhat normal life"...

Today in Mexico the abortion was declared legal, and I see many ONG´S and people, specially women, celebrating this decision , and even read that some Texan women's are considering traveling to Mexico to have a procedure of this kind....so If you make me the favor, my question to Mikey is:

what is in general the opinion of the spiritual world that this practice is being established, promoted and even celebrated, around the world more and more every time?

Thanks in advance for your time Carol, and thanks to Mikey for his answer....take care

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol! Long time not posting here..hope you are doing Ok on this weird times...I hope it will not be too long before we return to a "somewhat normal life"...

Today in Mexico the abortion was declared legal, and I see many ONG´S and people, specially women, celebrating this decision , and even read that some Texan women's are considering traveling to Mexico to have a procedure of this kind....so If you make me the favor, my question to Mikey is:

what is in general the opinion of the spiritual world that this practice is being established, promoted and even celebrated, around the world more and more every time?

Thanks in advance for your time Carol, and thanks to Mikey for his answer....take care
Hi Truth seeker,
Been awhile! Hope you are doing ok as well! Working in health care has been a challenge no doubt but hanging in there!
Mikey actually touched on abortion in his book. And I just did a podcast with Roberta with this subject discussed a bit. Mikey tells me that life in the physical body begins when the silver cord (energy projection from our soul) embeds in the fertilized egg. Our energy is what gives the new life and makes the embryo grow. So basically at conception. The fertilized egg will not survive without a soul being attached by the silver cord according to Mikey. The soul commits to the life of the fertilized egg. A miscarriage occurs if the soul decides they're not ready yet to take on the life or for other reasons, and the silver cord is severed.
Mikey tells me we are to respect life. It is a gift for spiritual growth. Much work can be involved as we work through what we want to accomplish with our guides and soul group when in the afterlife before we come here for our journey according to Mikey. When we make the choice to end that soul's journey by abortion, it is not judged by our guides, but Mikey tells me it can be a horrible feeling when we return to the afterlife to discover what we actually did. We do have a life review (with our guides) and it is for our learning. It can be hard for the parent to forgive them self. We have a much better understanding of things when we return.
We are here to exercise our freewill to progress ourselves spiritually. It is a choice. But Mikey tells me it is the individual who made the choice to stop the life that can feel the guilt / sadness. Obviously there can be many different reasons a parent would make this choice, but Mikey tells me it is totally individual with the feeling that is involved after they ( the parent) transitions back to the afterlife. There needs to be guidance and learning with our guides during that time.

Hi there! I have a question for Mikey. I hope I'm posting this in the right place! It's my first day on here!

A dear friend of mine just past away at the end of August. He was very sick for a long time on Earth before he passed. I was told he is currently still healing and to wait a week or two before booking a session with a medium to talk with him. A trusted shaman I work with said "He is still in the healing pools" so wait another week. I've heard similar from a friend who is a Barbara Brennan practitioner, among other things. She said when people who have passed were very sick, they need to recover in a hospital-like setting on the other side.
Just wondering if Mikey can confirm this.

I've been praying and sending love to my friend from here, of course. I trust God and I know he will receive what he needs.

Blessings,
Jessy

Last edited:

bluebird

Carol and Mikey,

In Mikey's view, would women/parents who decided to abort due to issues such as severe birth defects in the fetus or danger to the life of the mother have the same sort of feelings about the abortion once in the afterlife as would parents who decided to abort due to other reasons? (Please note -- I am not saying that other reasons aren't also valid, I'm just wondering about Mikey's viewpoint on this.)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey,

In Mikey's view, would women/parents who decided to abort due to issues such as severe birth defects in the fetus or danger to the life of the mother have the same sort of feelings about the abortion once in the afterlife as would parents who decided to abort due to other reasons? (Please note -- I am not saying that other reasons aren't also valid, I'm just wondering about Mikey's viewpoint on this.)
Hi Bluebird,
Mikey continues to tell me it is individual to the situation at hand. How a parent would actually feel when they return to the afterlife to have a better understanding is really truly individual. He tells me he has no view on this as again it is related to the situation at hand that is making the parent want to do this. Mikey does tell me that there are often life lessons with the situations as described here. But it is a person's choice.
Mikey's overall opinion in general is that we are to respect life. It is a gift for great potential for spiritual growth. However, there is no judgement from the afterlife as much as there is learning with any given situation with this action when we return with our guides according to Mikey. There can be more to the story that we don't understand until we return to the afterlife. However, some situations are more easy to accept than others from a review standpoint. Mikey tells me what is important for us again to remember is the intent of our action, especially in these situations.
There are a lot of tough situations out there. What the personal intent is to end the pregnancy is more a factor according to Mikey. Hope this answers your question. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you both of you for your time to answer this :) ...But I was more curious about the view of the spritual world about this practice being promoted and established more and more around the world...are they neutral, they dont care that much or they dont like it that is spreading ?

Im not judging or saying what one should or not do, neither Im stating if its good or bad, I only asked to know their opinion because I see that is getting approved on more places and I wondered what the spiritual world would think about this ....

thanks and take care, hope to see you someday in a future conference again
Hi Truthseeker,
See the post above. I think that may answer your question too! Let me know!
Carol

bluebird

Hi Bluebird,
Mikey continues to tell me it is individual to the situation at hand. How a parent would actually feel when they return to the afterlife to have a better understanding is really truly individual. He tells me he has no view on this as again it is related to the situation at hand that is making the parent want to do this. Mikey does tell me that there are often life lessons with the situations as described here. But it is a person's choice.
Mikey's overall opinion in general is that we are to respect life. It is a gift for great potential for spiritual growth. However, there is no judgement from the afterlife as much as there is learning with any given situation with this action when we return with our guides according to Mikey. There can be more to the story that we don't understand until we return to the afterlife. However, some situations are more easy to accept than others from a review standpoint. Mikey tells me what is important for us again to remember is the intent of our action, especially in these situations.
There are a lot of tough situations out there. What the personal intent is to end the pregnancy is more a factor according to Mikey. Hope this answers your question. :)

It does answer my question, thank you. :)

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question… Has Mikey ever felt bored there (because there’s no pain, conflict and drama in the afterlife)?

Auras

Jeana,

I'm sure Carol and Mikey will be along to answer, but in the meantime -- may I ask why you think Mikey (or anyone) would be bored without pain, conflict, and drama?? I find that an odd stance. I would be thrilled to have none of those things in my life or on the earth now (and certainly the best times in life don't have any of those things), and even more thrilled (assuming there is an afterlife) to have an eternal existence without them!
It's very sad but some people thrive on conflict, drama. I know quite a lot of people who are like this, it just fuels their ego. Whether it happens in the after-life I'm not so sure. Maybe in the lower-levels. Looking forward to Carols and Mikey's answer on this.

Last edited:
Hi Carol and Mikey. It seems our desire to achieve is still with us in the afterlife. Does everyone want to progress to higher levels of the afterlife once there? Thanks again for your answers.

Hey Carol & Mikey,

Individuals that have reached enlightenment often speak about completely losing their sense of self along the way, meaning it feels like nobody is there and there is no longer any self-reflection happening. I find this concept to be the only scary part of progressing on the spiritual path. My question is does Mikey have any sense of self in the afterlife or does this process of self-reflection or self-consciousness only pertain to the ego? If he feels that his sense of self is still intact then does this feeling of self eventually fall away at the celestial level in place of the universal omnipresent self?

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Jeana's question on #959 triggers mine question:

Afterlife life is not like our physical world under which is the illusion of time. We have to take action constantly to materialize our thought, while afterlife is past, current and future all happen together under "now". They have mental work even busier than us on the earth. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks!

Auras

Hi! Carol and Mikey.

What do you know about healing crystals? Do they possess mystical properties, if so can they actually heal you like the name suggests?

Thanks.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question… Has Mikey ever felt bored there (because there’s no pain, conflict and drama in the afterlife)?
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he is never bored! And pain, conflict and drama that we experience here is actually quite negative in nature. There is much "positive things" to do there in all the dimensions that exists according to Mikey. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Jeana's question on #959 triggers mine question:

Afterlife life is not like our physical world under which is the illusion of time. We have to take action constantly to materialize our thought, while afterlife is past, current and future all happen together under "now". They have mental work even busier than us on the earth. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Not sure if I understand your question. Mikey tells me mental work is different there. Not necessarily busier, but with more emphasis on the task at hand.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey. It seems our desire to achieve is still with us in the afterlife. Does everyone want to progress to higher levels of the afterlife once there? Thanks again for your answers.
Hi Fins up,
Mikey tells me this is correct. There can be a strong drive to progress ourselves spiritually after we return to the afterlife. Mikey tells me he continues to progress himself spiritually by the efforts he makes in the various dimensions. The work he does with me is also apparently a plus for that as well!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hey Carol & Mikey,

Individuals that have reached enlightenment often speak about completely losing their sense of self along the way, meaning it feels like nobody is there and there is no longer any self-reflection happening. I find this concept to be the only scary part of progressing on the spiritual path. My question is does Mikey have any sense of self in the afterlife or does this process of self-reflection or self-consciousness only pertain to the ego? If he feels that his sense of self is still intact then does this feeling of self eventually fall away at the celestial level in place of the universal omnipresent self?
Hi Snowboarder 27,
You should be hitting the slopes within a few months maybe? :)
Mikey tells me he does have a sense of self. He is not at the celestial level but he tells me his understanding is that we are always "us". We are individual yet One with The Source at the celestial level. Mikey tells me we need self reflection to understand our self and give us the desire to progress ourselves further from a spiritual perspective.
Let me know if this answers your question.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi! Carol and Mikey.

What do you know about healing crystals? Do they possess mystical properties, if so can they actually heal you like the name suggests?

Thanks.
Hi Auras,
I (Carol) don't know much about this. Mikey tells me there is energies in crystals, but the healing ultimately comes from the mind of the individual.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Today is 14 years when Mikey transitioned back to the afterlife in the accident. I cannot believe how different my life is now. Never did I imagine I would be on a forum like this or have a spiritual book written from the messages of Mikey in the afterlife! Crazy! Still hard for me to believe how this all unfolded. Synchronicity at it's finest! :)
Carol

Today is 14 years when Mikey transitioned back to the afterlife in the accident. I cannot believe how different my life is now. Never did I imagine I would be on a forum like this or have a spiritual book written from the messages of Mikey in the afterlife! Crazy! Still hard for me to believe how this all unfolded. Synchronicity at it's finest! :)
Carol
Happy anniversary! I love you both for what you do. Thank you so much!

Thank you Carol and Mikey. You both are a blessing. I can honestly say you had helped me have a different view of life with so much more purpose and so many good positive and truly significant messages which in turn had helped me work hard in becoming a better being..spiritual being this is. Thank you for all you do and for touching people’s lives in such a positive, loving and significant way. I find a lot of peace and inspiration every time I get to re-read your book and the postings here. Is just a blessing. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.