Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thanks you for answering my previous question. I have a few follow-up questions. Please feel free to answer when you have time.

1. In progress spiritual life, in ascending order which is most important to least important(to cultivate in life) - memory, intelligence, action, intent, thoughts, speech, behavior/conduct, belief, faith.
2. As I understand from past responses that Mikey says the path is of love and kindness. But what about when someone is trying to harm you? Killing someone in selfprotection is fair? Also what about hurting and killing of animals whether for fun or for consumption? Wouldnt that increase suffering in the world, and hamper our spiritual growth?
3. In human years, what is the average lifespan of the beings in Mikey's dimension and in other celestial dimensions?
4. What was there before the reincarnation of beings? Where do beings come from and where to they go?
5. Is the material/physical world real or only the beings are real or both or neither?

Eagerly looking forward to your replies. Again thanks a bunch for taking time and asking Mikey our questions. And thanks to Mikey for answering them!
Hi NanoPico,
Question 1: From Mikey's perspective regarding spiritual growth / progression, this is what he tells me: intent of action, action, behavior / conduct, thought, speech, intelligence, belief / faith, memory. Understand that often these areas overlap each other and therefore influence each other and the overall outcome according to Mikey.

Question 2: Mikey tells me it is about love and kindness here. *It is the intent of our actions that is critical. We are to respect life, but killing out of revenge and anger is a whole different intent than killing to protect our self or others from Mikey's viewpoint. A soldier for example, is doing what he feels is correct to protect his country and people. (It is often out out love for their country and fellow man.) Mikey does go into detail about this in his book. Regarding animals, it again is based on intent. We are not to be intentionally cruel. But Mikey tells me meat is an important food that nourishes our earthly shell. There is nothing wrong with eating meat. There are animals here for that purpose according to Mikey. And it does not affect our spiritual growth in a negative way if we go out and have a hamburger. That is their purpose. Their soul type / energy returns to the afterlife dimensions.

Question 3: Mikey tells me we are eternal beings. Life span is constant with no end. It is here that we shed our physical body as it gives out and the soul can no longer sustain it from Mikey's viewpoint. We / our soul / energy lives on!

Question 4: Mikey tells me the afterlife and all the dimensions that exist is beyond what we can comprehend from our perspective. There are many places for us to go! There are many types of soul groups and spiritual entities / energies according to Mikey. We travel and go all over. We are constant with no end.

Question 5: Mikey tells me the material / physical world is real, all the dimensions are real, everything we experience as a soul is real. Everything is energy based.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I was wondering (pretty much due to recent events in my life),
1 what is the purpose of a Guardian Angel,
2 do they leave you or abandon you at times?
3 Can you have more than one, or none at all?

I ask because sometimes I really do feel abandoned and on my own.
Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me these angels / entities do watch over us as well as our spiritual guides, trying to protect us and guide us along the way. And yes, we can have more than one. We are never abandoned from Mikey's perspective. Others can step in and "take over" which is what apparently happened to me (Carol) when Mikey passed. However, if we are to have an experience happen, like Mikey's accident for example, they will step back and allow it to occur. I can remember discussing that Mikey's Guardian Angel failed him and us. But it really was his time to go. Very tough at the time..... But Mikey tells me he was never "abandoned".
Hope this makes sense! Remember to try to stay open to everything around you and embrace the positive. Avoid negative / sad thoughts the best you can. :)

jobun

Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me these angels / entities do watch over us as well as our spiritual guides, trying to protect us and guide us along the way. And yes, we can have more than one. We are never abandoned from Mikey's perspective. Others can step in and "take over" which is what apparently happened to me (Carol) when Mikey passed. However, if we are to have an experience happen, like Mikey's accident for example, they will step back and allow it to occur. I can remember discussing that Mikey's Guardian Angel failed him and us. But it really was his time to go. Very tough at the time..... But Mikey tells me he was never "abandoned".
Hope this makes sense! Remember to try to stay open to everything around you and embrace the positive. Avoid negative / sad thoughts the best you can. :)

Thank you Carol and thank you Mikey. I try to stay positive, but lately it's one thing after another, after another, and at times I just can't find the strength, especially when I feel so alone and vulnerable at times. A lot has happened in the last year and 1/2 and it takes a toll sometimes.
It's comforting to know that we are never really abandoned even if we feel that way at times. xoxo

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.
“ Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

Here are my questions:
A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?

3 . I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)

Thanks!

shanny

Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just want to say I am really enjoying Mikey's book and I hope you are both going to write another one some time! You are both wonderful and are bringing people so much joy, thank you :)

My question is about using a pendulum. I'm using a smokey quartz point on string and I have a cross on some paper with yes on one plane and no on the other. I keep my arm totally still and it definitely seems to answer questions. I always say out loud that only positive loving energy will come through it.

A good friend of mine is going through some tough times and she asked some questions for my pendulum and it answered them for her and we were both pleased with the answers. However I suggested it would be fun to try asking it yes or no questions which only she would know the answers to, to test if it was accurate. She was in her house and I was in mine and she texted me the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
Matt

Last edited:

Jeana

Hi Carol and Mikey…

Are there any other things Mikey miss from this physical life other than Chipotle burrito and close relationships with his friends and relatives who are still on Earth?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.
“ Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

Here are my questions:
A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?

3 . I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Question A: Mikey tells me we are not under the influence of a so called "blueprint". We come here with a general life plan with a few key experiences we want to have . Our guides try to keep us on track but our free-will choices and the free-will choices of others alters things along the way.
Question B: Mikey tells me we can have more than one potential exit point. Again, however, free-will choices can alter this as well.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trees and ants are part of the Collective Consciousness / Source but they do not have a soul like we do.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he is not aware of any human-like cross species with aliens from his perspective. Mikey continues to tell me that Extra-Terrestrials do exist and are beings / entities that are inter-dimensional travelers . They do not fly in from a different planet in this same earthly dimension. When their vibration becomes compatible with the dimension here, we can see them. When they alter it again, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is because their vibration no longer aligns enough with ours here according to Mikey. This is how they appear and disappear so quickly. Mikey tells me they too are part of the Source and are on a journey like we are.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just want to say I am really enjoying Mikey's book and I hope you are both going to write another one some time! You are both wonderful and are bringing people so much joy, thank you :)

My question is about using a pendulum. I'm using a smokey quartz point on string and I have a cross on some paper with yes on one plane and no on the other. I keep my arm totally still and it definitely seems to answer questions. I always say out loud that only positive loving energy will come through it.

A good friend of mine is going through some tough times and she asked some questions for my pendulum and it answered them for her and we were both pleased with the answers. However I suggested it would be fun to try asking it yes or no questions which only she would know the answers to, to test if it was accurate. She was in her house and I was in mine and she texted me the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
Matt
Hi Matt,
Using a pendulum works for some and not for some. I know with myself, I go through a ritual for protection every time I pick it up. I cannot stress enough how important this is as the spiritual world is huge! We can be tricked. Also it is important to not feel fearful when using one as that is a negative emotion. It can draw in negativity. Messages should be love based. I do hear Mikey telepathically well now also. But I still use a pendulum often.
Mikey will never specifically predict anything in the future. What you describe above is "testing" of the spirit from Mikey's viewpoint and he himself will not participate in it. Years ago this was suggested to me and Mikey simply did not answer when the question was asked. However, later he came with some very validating info. that I would never had known with the group I was sitting with. Sally Baldwin ( the spiritual medium who told me about my ability) told me we "allow" what spirit gives us. We do not test for it. I know with Mikey, this is true.
My personal experience anyway! :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey…

Are there any other things Mikey miss from this physical life other than Chipotle burrito and close relationships with his friends and relatives who are still on Earth?
Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he has adjusted well to the afterlife ways and really doesn't miss the stresses and ways of human life here. What he enjoyed here he can experience there and Mikey tells me it's glorious! He does not have the desire or need to eat anymore but Mikey tells me when he draws close to this dimension and he sees me eating things he once really enjoyed, it definitely brings him back. :) He is excited for when his family and friends return and he can greet them and have them experience the incredible love that will surround them all! Can't even imagine how great this will be one day...! :)

baob

Hi Baob,
Question A: Mikey tells me we are not under the influence of a so called "blueprint". We come here with a general life plan with a few key experiences we want to have . Our guides try to keep us on track but our free-will choices and the free-will choices of others alters things along the way.
Question B: Mikey tells me we can have more than one potential exit point. Again, however, free-will choices can alter this as well.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trees and ants are part of the Collective Consciousness / Source but they do not have a soul like we do.
Question 3: Mikey tells me he is not aware of any human-like cross species with aliens from his perspective. Mikey continues to tell me that Extra-Terrestrials do exist and are beings / entities that are inter-dimensional travelers . They do not fly in from a different planet in this same earthly dimension. When their vibration becomes compatible with the dimension here, we can see them. When they alter it again, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is because their vibration no longer aligns enough with ours here according to Mikey. This is how they appear and disappear so quickly. Mikey tells me they too are part of the Source and are on a journey like we are.
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

What is the difference between consciousness and a soul? Is consciousness lack of the individualism of souls?
My question is derived from Mikey told us trees and ants don't have souls like us.

shanny

Hi Matt,
Using a pendulum works for some and not for some. I know with myself, I go through a ritual for protection every time I pick it up. I cannot stress enough how important this is as the spiritual world is huge! We can be tricked. Also it is important to not feel fearful when using one as that is a negative emotion. It can draw in negativity. Messages should be love based. I do hear Mikey telepathically well now also. But I still use a pendulum often.
Mikey will never specifically predict anything in the future. What you describe above is "testing" of the spirit from Mikey's viewpoint and he himself will not participate in it. Years ago this was suggested to me and Mikey simply did not answer when the question was asked. However, later he came with some very validating info. that I would never had known with the group I was sitting with. Sally Baldwin ( the spiritual medium who told me about my ability) told me we "allow" what spirit gives us. We do not test for it. I know with Mikey, this is true.
My personal experience anyway! :)
Carol
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this! It's lovely to hear from you.
I understand what you are saying. The spiritual side must be unimmaginably huge and I have heard also that your own vibration can attract like for like, so I will always say a prayer for protection and from now on I wont use it when im tired or feeling negative in any way, thank you.
I have had trouble using the letter chart. I ask the spirit if it can see the board and they say they cant. Is it only some spirits who are able to see it, or only the more advanced ones?

I have one more question for now if thats ok? Ive been working hard on increasing my vibration and learning to love everyone and every thing. There have been a few occasions recently where i have gone for a walk and have been praying and taking in the nature around me and feeling so appreciative, and suddenly i'll feel a bit giddy like ive had a drink, and i become euphoric. colours seem more vibrant and i feel like im in a bit of a dream. It will perhaps last about 30 minutes. I dont drink or take drugs and this is totally natural. Is this a symptom of my vibration increasing?

Thank you so much for your time. Please tell Mikey im a big fan, and I listen to his favourite song sometimes :)

Matt

Jeana

Hi Jeana,
Mikey tells me he has adjusted well to the afterlife ways and really doesn't miss the stresses and ways of human life here. What he enjoyed here he can experience there and Mikey tells me it's glorious! He does not have the desire or need to eat anymore but Mikey tells me when he draws close to this dimension and he sees me eating things he once really enjoyed, it definitely brings him back. :) He is excited for when his family and friends return and he can greet them and have them experience the incredible love that will surround them all! Can't even imagine how great this will be one day...! :)
Thanks for answering my questions :)

I have another questions:
1. Can we hide our own secrets and do private things in afterlife?
2. How about getting drunk/high? I’d really like to manifest/create my favorite booze there ;)

Auras

Hi! Carol and Mikey!

Can Mikey describe to us how the universe began?

If there were no universe, would the higher vibrational / dimensions still exist?

How do I overcome the fear the of death? It’s not about what happens after death which gives an anxiety. It’s more so how I will die. I’m still young so touch wood I live to a old age!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

What is the difference between consciousness and a soul? Is consciousness lack of the individualism of souls?
My question is derived from Mikey told us trees and ants don't have souls like us.
Hi Boab,
Mikey tells me to think of a soul as the collective consciousness / energy of that individual soul through all their personal experiences in all realms. Consciousness as a general term from Mikey's viewpoint, (such as being part of consciousness energy like a tree or ant) is energy that is projected from others (other sources then individually from them specifically) that gives them their life energy as we know it here. Hopefully this makes sense, but this is what Mikey tells me. Water for example, does not have a soul like us, but it is needed pretty much for all living things here on earth to survive as we know it. Water sustains life through it's energy to nourish so many things. Mikey tells me this is a simple example of how energy from one source projects to another to give life / energy . I hope this makes sense. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this! It's lovely to hear from you.
I understand what you are saying. The spiritual side must be unimmaginably huge and I have heard also that your own vibration can attract like for like, so I will always say a prayer for protection and from now on I wont use it when im tired or feeling negative in any way, thank you.
I have had trouble using the letter chart. I ask the spirit if it can see the board and they say they cant. Is it only some spirits who are able to see it, or only the more advanced ones?

I have one more question for now if thats ok? Ive been working hard on increasing my vibration and learning to love everyone and every thing. There have been a few occasions recently where i have gone for a walk and have been praying and taking in the nature around me and feeling so appreciative, and suddenly i'll feel a bit giddy like ive had a drink, and i become euphoric. colours seem more vibrant and i feel like im in a bit of a dream. It will perhaps last about 30 minutes. I dont drink or take drugs and this is totally natural. Is this a symptom of my vibration increasing?

Thank you so much for your time. Please tell Mikey im a big fan, and I listen to his favourite song sometimes :)

Matt
Hi Matt,
Mikey tells me yes. Our vibration fluctuates daily, with various activities, etc. When we are in appreciation of what is around us and of life in general, it is a very positive emotion. Anything positive like this raises our vibration at that moment and you can feel it! I know I have experienced this type of thing as well! Very cool indeed! Being in a state of appreciation as we move through life is huge! :)
Keep listening to Love Generation ! Mikey's favorite! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for answering my questions :)

I have another questions:
1. Can we hide our own secrets and do private things in afterlife?
2. How about getting drunk/high? I’d really like to manifest/create my favorite booze there ;)
Hi Jeana,
Sorry for the delay here. I worked this holiday weekend and had out of town guests as well which kept me overly busy. Then I was exhausted. I try my best to get here when I can . :)
Question 1: Mikey tells me we really don't have secrets like what you think of here on earth. We can do individual things in the afterlife as we choose or we can do things with others. It's totally our choice.
Question 2: Mikey tells me there is no actual booze / drugs as we know it here in the afterlife. We can simulate the taste, etc. but it's not going to get you "high" or drunk according to Mikey. Drugs and alcohol affect our physical body on earth to give the effects or feeling of being high, etc. You can feel good with yourself without any of that in the afterlife from Mikey's viewpoint.
Comparing this to snowboarding in the afterlife, Mikey tells me he can simulate this activity, his board, etc., but he will never get injured no matter what crazy jumps he does because he doesn't have a physical body for that to happen. :)
Remember:
*The higher your vibration, the more glorious / elaborate your reality is in the afterlife according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
You may be right, mac. If you are, I'd be ok with that -- as long as my husband and I are able to create and live in the house we want, filled with books and antiques and our cats, etc., and as long as it is real to US, that's good enough for me. Whether it actually exists physically is less important to me than is us being able to experience it as real, and to live within it.
Hi Bluebird,
Mikey tells me you will absolutely be able to experience this! :) It's all about love girl!! :)

shanny

Hi Matt,
Mikey tells me yes. Our vibration fluctuates daily, with various activities, etc. When we are in appreciation of what is around us and of life in general, it is a very positive emotion. Anything positive like this raises our vibration at that moment and you can feel it! I know I have experienced this type of thing as well! Very cool indeed! Being in a state of appreciation as we move through life is huge! :)
Keep listening to Love Generation ! Mikey's favorite! :)
Thank you both so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.