Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Brought forward from earlier in the year:

It won't be long before I get to see first-hand but I'm still curious to know some of this stuff before then.

Mikey we know you still like to snowboard in whatever goes for mountains covered in whatever passes for snow in an environment that has neither naturally. ;)

observation/question 1.
That's interesting and equally interesting might be how you manage to go downhill - assuming you do - when there's no gravity to bring that about the way it happens in this dimension. How does that come about?

observation/question 2. You enjoy your own sport but how many other sports can be played 'over there'?
3. Is there, for instance, team sport such as soccer or football?
And individual sport such as tennis or badminton?

In this dimension folk develop body skills and strength.
5. Can you do that with your etheric body?
6. We play sports using equipment manufactured in factories. So how would that be achieved in your dimension, Mikey?
Hi Mac,
Question 1: Mikey tells me he does go down hill when he snowboards. Mind / consciousness energy has different principles according to Mikey. The afterlife dimensions have different "laws" ( for lack of a better word) as to how things work. Our thoughts can create what we desire. *Combined consciousness energy with others can manifest it even more from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question 2: Mikey tells me you can enjoy any sport you want. This most often occurs in the Summerland dimensions.
Question 3: Mikey tells me yes! He also plays baseball, volleyball, etc.
Question 4: Mikey tells me yes.
Question 5: Mikey tells me he doesn't need to "get into shape" to do a sport he desires like he did here. If there is a sport you want to try, others will join in if the have the same interest. Skill is not practiced like here, it is manifested with our consciousness energy according to Mikey.
Question 6: Mikey tells me he literally manifested his favorite snowboard from here through his thoughts. Consciousness energy at work.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

bluebird

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that death of the physical body occurs when the silver cord severs and the soul detaches and leaves. Once this happens and the body dies, the soul can no longer re-enter that same physical body and have it come back "to life" from Mikey's perspective. Because Jesus is of such a high spiritual progression, Mikey tells me he has great ability and could appear solid in this dimension by how he resonated his energy. That vision ( and other visions) were real according to Mikey. The message was that we do not actually "die" but live on. When the silver cord severed, Jesus transitioned back to the afterlife / heaven just like we all do according to Mikey.
This is what Mikey says anyway.

Are you saying that when Jesus supposedly appeared on the third day after his murder, it was not really his physical body that was seen, but his soul appearing solid so that people could perceive it?

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me that death of the physical body occurs when the silver cord severs and the soul detaches and leaves. Once this happens and the body dies, the soul can no longer re-enter that same physical body and have it come back "to life" from Mikey's perspective. Because Jesus is of such a high spiritual progression, Mikey tells me he has great ability and could appear solid in this dimension by how he resonated his energy. That vision ( and other visions) were real according to Mikey. The message was that we do not actually "die" but live on. When the silver cord severed, Jesus transitioned back to the afterlife / heaven just like we all do according to Mikey.
This is what Mikey says anyway.
Got it. Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Are you saying that when Jesus supposedly appeared on the third day after his murder, it was not really his physical body that was seen, but his soul appearing solid so that people could perceive it?
Hi Bluebird,
Please interpret that post how you choose. Understand I was brought up strict Catholic. The post is Mikey's spiritual perspective. It starts to get on a religious subject that we avoid here on the forum. I actually was hesitant to present Mikey with the initial question. But I did. That was the answer. I need to leave it at that. :)
Thank you!
Carol

Hi Carol

I had been meaning to post this closer to Mikey's Earth Birthday earlier in the month, but sometimes life just get's in the way as another member noted recently.

You liked the list of Billboards top songs last year from his year of birth so this year I thought I would put up a reminder of the top Movies from 1987.

upload_2021-4-28_21-35-3.png

Thank you for continuing your work on these forums, it is greatly appreciated.

Everybody else go check out Mikey's favorite songs by Bob Sinclar: Love Generation and World Hold On.

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-28_21-29-14.png
    upload_2021-4-28_21-29-14.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 4

mac

janitor and administrator
Staff member
oh my god! All those awful old movies! I didn't like 'em when they were released and don't like 'em any more now! :D

bluebird

Hi Bluebird,
Please interpret that post how you choose. Understand I was brought up strict Catholic. The post is Mikey's spiritual perspective. It starts to get on a religious subject that we avoid here on the forum. I actually was hesitant to present Mikey with the initial question. But I did. That was the answer. I need to leave it at that. :)
Thank you!
Carol

Ok, understood. Thanks. :)

mac

Staff member
I think it would still meet this website's rules to discuss the nature of Jesus and what is reported to have happened to him. Those matters are not in themselves religious so much as reported ancient history and manifestations and appearances are subjects we already discuss here on ALF.

What would be unacceptable, though, under the rules Roberta laid out for her website would be conversations about and/or comparisons of the religions that grew from those events two millennia in the past.

What little we know of the man known as Jesus suggests he was mortal, an incarnate like ourselves. If so then his death would, as with ourselves, have involved the irreversible parting of body and spirit when the so-called silver cord broke. We don't know what happened in his so-called resurrection or what followers saw later. If he was not an incarnate like ourselves then all bets are off.

Mikey has offered his version/interpretation of those events of 2000 years ago and we are naturally free to accept or reject what he says.

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I just watched Alex Collier's short video, who claimed he had contacted the humans in other planets. In this video, Alex talked about when we die, we will see the tunnel of light. There will be a voice telepathically asking us to come. If we go to the light, we will be crossing over and unite with our love ones. Then we will be fallen into the reincarnation loop. Actually we have the choice. We can look behind us, saying we want to go home. That is the universe behind us, the freedom, the freedom of earth. Going home means we go back to where we come from, and we can go back to the soul growth.
This is very confused. My questions:
1. I want to unite with my loved ones, how do I know what choices they made?
2. At that moment, can we really make choices?
3. We all come from the same source. What is the difference between going home and following the light?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol

I had been meaning to post this closer to Mikey's Earth Birthday earlier in the month, but sometimes life just get's in the way as another member noted recently.

You liked the list of Billboards top songs last year from his year of birth so this year I thought I would put up a reminder of the top Movies from 1987.

View attachment 629

Thank you for continuing your work on these forums, it is greatly appreciated.

Everybody else go check out Mikey's favorite songs by Bob Sinclar: Love Generation and World Hold On.

Love this!!!!!!! And so does Mikey! :) And these songs have a huge message no doubt!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I just watched Alex Collier's short video, who claimed he had contacted the humans in other planets. In this video, Alex talked about when we die, we will see the tunnel of light. There will be a voice telepathically asking us to come. If we go to the light, we will be crossing over and unite with our love ones. Then we will be fallen into the reincarnation loop. Actually we have the choice. We can look behind us, saying we want to go home. That is the universe behind us, the freedom, the freedom of earth. Going home means we go back to where we come from, and we can go back to the soul growth.
This is very confused. My questions:
1. I want to unite with my loved ones, how do I know what choices they made?
2. At that moment, can we really make choices?
3. We all come from the same source. What is the difference between going home and following the light?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
I'm not sure where you are finding all this info. but Mikey tells me when we transition we are greeted by our loved ones and guided the the afterlife being surrounded by love that is incredible. We have nothing to fear. Mikey tells me he was in no tunnel and did not experience what is described here when he passed. We are all part of the Source.
When we transition, we are going home to the afterlife according to Mikey. And we WILL see our loved ones! :)
Believe what resonates with you!

Hi Baob,
I'm not sure where you are finding all this info. but Mikey tells me when we transition we are greeted by our loved ones and guided the the afterlife being surrounded by love that is incredible. We have nothing to fear. Mikey tells me he was in no tunnel and did not experience what is described here when he passed. We are all part of the Source.
When we transition, we are going home to the afterlife according to Mikey. And we WILL see our loved ones! :)
Believe what resonates with you!
Thanks for your insight, Carol and Mikey!!

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question that might asked before but this time it is in different way to try to understand regarding the time and reincarnation.
We are told past, current and future life happen at the same time but because the earth is governed by time, so our reincarnation reflects in time as past, current and future tenses. Mikey told us our loved ones are waiting for us in the afterlife to reincarnate together. Questions:
1. “Future” already happen, what they are waiting for? Is it just a saying to accommodate human time frame? Or they are talking about the life time we are on earth because we can have other life time on other planets that having no time?
2. Is it possible that there is another “me” who is an alien (in earth human’s perspective) is living in other planet that is not governed by time?

Thanks!

bluebird

After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have a question that might asked before but this time it is in different way to try to understand regarding the time and reincarnation.
We are told past, current and future life happen at the same time but because the earth is governed by time, so our reincarnation reflects in time as past, current and future tenses. Mikey told us our loved ones are waiting for us in the afterlife to reincarnate together. Questions:
1. “Future” already happen, what they are waiting for? Is it just a saying to accommodate human time frame? Or they are talking about the life time we are on earth because we can have other life time on other planets that having no time?
2. Is it possible that there is another “me” who is an alien (in earth human’s perspective) is living in other planet that is not governed by time?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
After reading baob's question (and assuming that the "time is not linear / doesn't exist" concept is true/accurate, and possibly that reincarnation exists), this is what I'm wondering (and I'd like to hear Mikey's view on it): Isn't it possible that it's not that each of an individual's (earthly/human/whatever) lives is occurring at the same time, but rather that while each occurred separately, they did not do so in a linear fashion? So that, for example, an individual's lives as a woman in 1300s China, as a man in 1700s Ireland, and as a woman in 1980s US, were lived separately (not all at the same time), but not necessarily in that order?
Hi Bluebird,
See what I posted above for Baob. I think that answers your question. Mikey tells me it really has to do with our perspective depending what dimension we are in. His viewpoint now is different than ours because he's in a timeless place, but for us here it is past, present and future as we are under the rules of time.

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me our lives in this dimension are not happening at the same time because we are under the influence and rules of time which gives order and sequence, etc. Past, present, and future does pertain to here on earth. But when we are in the afterlife that perspective is always in the present, so that is when our perspective is "everything is occurring at the same time" according to Mikey. We do go to other planets in different dimensions for spiritual growth, but Mikey tells me we're not 2 different people or souls in 2 different places.
This whole time thing is a tough one for me to grasp! Carol
Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!
It is hard to understand.

Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave

mac

Staff member
Hi Mickey, Carol and Mac, My question: are there other inhabited planets besides earth and do they also have different levels of afterlife? (from lower levels of vibration to higher levels) Thanks. Dave
Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

bluebird

Firstly Carol's son's name is Mikey - Micky was a well-known spirit helper for Leslie Flint. ;) Haven't we been here before....????

Are there other inhabited planets? Not in our universe. Elsewhere yes so we've been told.

Different levels of afterlife? Planets don't have an afterlife but I think you mean their inhabitants afterlife. I see no reason for others experiencing an afterlife in a dimension different from the one we'll find ourselves in.

I don't do numbered or stepwise 'levels' of afterlife. We make gradual, continuous progression without any steps or levels. Levels are humankind's poor conception. They seem to work for others but they don't for me.

I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

I do fully agree with you on the concept of numbered levels of the afterlife -- if an afterlife does exist, I don't think it's anything like that. I think some people just try to enforce that structure on an afterlife because doing so makes them feel more comfortable, more in control.

mac

Staff member
I disagree with the statement that there are no other inhabited planets in our universe -- mathematically, that just doesn't make sense. There are 200 billion or so galaxies, with billions upon billions upon billions of planets -- there's simply no way that our planet is the only one with intelligent life.

We come to the question from opposite direction, bb. I am totally persuaded about survival and what comes next. My comprehension helps me in a very limited way but part of my appreciation is how life was created and then developed in this dimension.

Mathematically, statistically - the way you see the picture - there is still no certainty life would develop spontaneously. [I happen to feel confident it wouldn't for reasons I've been through before in other threads.] We don't know what billions of planets means to any such process any more than we know if that happened on this planet. But even if we did there would still be no certainty it could or would happen elsewhere.

Without a clear understanding of any apparent importance of experiencing lives in this world as incarnates we can only speculate over whether other physical locations might potentially have any similar - or dissimilar - importance.

But I will admit I've been teasing. All my reasoning above remains unchanged but to the question of life elsewhere I could just as easily - and accurately - responded 'perhaps'. But I've heard similar questions before and I've seen that those who ask often don't have any real interest in serious discussion. That doesn't, of course, apply to you, bb, because I know you're someone who thinks in depth. :)

mac

Staff member
In my customary, non-teasing mode now.... :D

There are various related issues with some perhaps thought-provoking ideas I could offer but before I spend time on them I need to feel they're likely to get responses that challenge me. Some stimulating worthwhile interchanges of views with members would be great but I'm not confident I would get them hence I'm reluctant to make the initial effort.

Put it down to my age! :D:p

mac

Staff member
Come on Mac...I want to hear them:)!
Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
The likelihood of us being the only "intelligent" life:) is to say the least...HIGHLY unlikely!
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....

Yeah I'm sure you do, baumer, but I'm gettin' weary of writing for others and gettin' nothin' back. I expect that process to be mutually-beneficial nowadays and too often it ain't.
Easy to say - now support that assertion! And don't forget that I claimed no such thing anyway.....
Mac, thanks for your initial feedback on my question. Nothing for me to say yet so I'll wait to hear how Mikey sees it.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.