Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I recently heard from people who are quite spiritual talking about the Med Bed. They claim the med bed can cure all kinds of disease. My questions are:
1. Do the medbeds exist currently?
2. If we do have it, then human beings won't die?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me with all humans, at some point our physical body gives out and dies. Our soul can no longer sustain it with illness or hard injury, etc. We are not meant to be here forever. This is not our true home according to Mikey. The afterlife is our true home. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience to hopefully progress ourselves on a spiritual / vibrational aspect. But our physical experience is meant to be temporary. So regarding the medbed concept, Mikey tells me it does not exist from his perspective. Miracles with illness / injuries can happen according to Mikey, but eventually death of the body will still occur.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol and Mikey.

Mikey tells us that time doesn’t exist over there, if I remember correctly. I’m having a hard time grasping it. If two spirits communicated with each other and used the past tense or are referring to something that happened in the past, there must be a sense of time?
Hi Auras,
I too have a hard time grasping this, but Mikey continues to tell me there is no time in the afterlife. The rules and influences of time as we know it here on earth does not exist there. He is not budging on this one. This question has been discussed many times before here! Mikey tells me when they reflect back to things on earth, time was relevant in that earthly dimension. But time in the afterlife simply doesn't exist. They are in the "now" or present according to Mikey. There is no aging, etc. But, believe me, I (Carol) cannot wrap my brain around this either! :)

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me with all humans, at some point our physical body gives out and dies. Our soul can no longer sustain it with illness or hard injury, etc. We are not meant to be here forever. This is not our true home according to Mikey. The afterlife is our true home. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience to hopefully progress ourselves on a spiritual / vibrational aspect. But our physical experience is meant to be temporary. So regarding the medbed concept, Mikey tells me it does not exist from his perspective. Miracles with illness / injuries can happen according to Mikey, but eventually death of the body will still occur.
Great. Thanks Carol and Mikey!

Auras

They are in the "now" or present according to Mikey. There is no aging, etc. But, believe me, I (Carol) cannot wrap my brain around this either! :)

Oh, this has just messed with me even more, lol.

Thanks for answering, Carol and Mikey!

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I almost finished reading the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" which was written by Michel Desmarquet. In 1987 he was chosen by the residents of planet "Thiaoouba" for 9 days of visit and asked to report his experience to our Earth. He was told that Earth is the lowest level of planet, while Thiaoouba is the 9th level of planet, almost perfect but not yet. People of Thiaououba are hermaphrodite and never age. They have the ability to cure the diseases and repair their injury.

I would like to ask the questions:
1. Thiaoouba residents killed other people in the parallel universe, saying in this way to liberate the souls who stuck in there. They are acting like they are the God. Is Karma governing the universe or just the Earth?
2. If the souls don't get old and never die from their physical, then how can they go home?
3. Can we reincarnate to this high level of planets or we have to wait until we attain a high level of stage spiritually?
Thanks!

Hi Carol and Mikey, hope all is well. I have a couple of questions for Mikey. Hope you can help
1. I’m going through a stage of anxiety. Mostly as I fear eternity if I’m honest. The more I read the more I am confused I feel as if in eternity we will eventually go insane or something.
2. Another thought that gives me anxiety is the state of this world. I sometimes step back and I panic and think this is temporary what is honestly the point of anything here.
3. What is the end goal in terms of spiritual progression? I’m confused and I have read that we can be peaceful for eternity or we merge with God. Which is pretty scary.
4. Also Mikey in that world, do you guys spend time with each other, make new memories together. And also do you get to see all your family members and friends and visit them?
Thanks

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I almost finished reading the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" which was written by Michel Desmarquet. In 1987 he was chosen by the residents of planet "Thiaoouba" for 9 days of visit and asked to report his experience to our Earth. He was told that Earth is the lowest level of planet, while Thiaoouba is the 9th level of planet, almost perfect but not yet. People of Thiaououba are hermaphrodite and never age. They have the ability to cure the diseases and repair their injury.

I would like to ask the questions:
1. Thiaoouba residents killed other people in the parallel universe, saying in this way to liberate the souls who stuck in there. They are acting like they are the God. Is Karma governing the universe or just the Earth?
2. If the souls don't get old and never die from their physical, then how can they go home?
3. Can we reincarnate to this high level of planets or we have to wait until we attain a high level of stage spiritually?
Thanks!
Hi Baob,
I have never heard of this book or what you are talking about here.
However, this is what Mikey tells me in regards to your questions.
Question 1: Mikey tells me there are karmic influences in other dimensions. We learn from experiences according to Mikey.
Question 2: Mikey tells me we are all eternal spiritual beings. Souls do not get "old", they only progress from Mikey's viewpoint. When ever we are in the physical, that body eventually sheds from the soul. We do not ever live in a physical body forever according to Mikey.
Question 3: Mikey tells me we can incarnate to other planets in other dimensions as we choose. It is in the afterlife where spiritual progression makes a difference in what aspect we are in according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey, hope all is well. I have a couple of questions for Mikey. Hope you can help
1. I’m going through a stage of anxiety. Mostly as I fear eternity if I’m honest. The more I read the more I am confused I feel as if in eternity we will eventually go insane or something.
2. Another thought that gives me anxiety is the state of this world. I sometimes step back and I panic and think this is temporary what is honestly the point of anything here.
3. What is the end goal in terms of spiritual progression? I’m confused and I have read that we can be peaceful for eternity or we merge with God. Which is pretty scary.
4. Also Mikey in that world, do you guys spend time with each other, make new memories together. And also do you get to see all your family members and friends and visit them?
Thanks
Hello!
Question 1: We have nothing to worry about according to Mikey. There is absolutely nothing to fear. And no, we don't go insane there from Mikey's viewpoint. We have plenty to do!
Question 2: Mikey tells me what we experience here is for our learning. It is temporary. When we return to the afterlife, it is full of love and is very comforting.
Question 3: Mikey tells me spiritual progression and growth is constant. It is infinite. Again, nothing to be scared of from Mikey's perspective.
Question 4: Absolutely yes!!! :) Mikey tells me those loving connections and making new connections never ends! He apparently is having a great time....... :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond guys! I have a couple more questions.
1. I’ve also been scared of reincarnating because as hard as things can get I really do love my life. My family, friends cousins etc mean a lot to me and the thought of forgetting all of them really breaks my heart.
2. This ones more for Mikey, Do you ‘live’ on the other side with anybody in a home? (Maybe a cabin on a snowy mountain) or do you like the solitude of solo relaxation as you wait for your family to come over?
3. I’m sure during your time here on Earth you picked a favourite TV show/ cartoon or even Video game. Do you ever sort of relax and enjoy these Earthly Technologies on the other side?
Thanks Again Enjoy your day guys

Hi Baob,
I have never heard of this book or what you are talking about here.
However, this is what Mikey tells me in regards to your questions.
Question 1: Mikey tells me there are karmic influences in other dimensions. We learn from experiences according to Mikey.
Question 2: Mikey tells me we are all eternal spiritual beings. Souls do not get "old", they only progress from Mikey's viewpoint. When ever we are in the physical, that body eventually sheds from the soul. We do not ever live in a physical body forever according to Mikey.
Question 3: Mikey tells me we can incarnate to other planets in other dimensions as we choose. It is in the afterlife where spiritual progression makes a difference in what aspect we are in according to Mikey.
Thank you, Carol and Mikey!!

Hi Mac, Carol and Mickey. I have reviewed all the posts on " dreams" and your answers are very helpful. My question.

I was a dentist for my whole working life and retired 4 years ago. I keep a dream journal and I have repeated dreams on being a dentist but each one is a little different. A good example is that my office keeps changing. In one dream, I'm on the first floor and the next dream I'm on the second floor. In another dream, I have 5 employees that I know, in another dream, I have 3 employees that I have never seen before. Am I having all these dreams on the astral plane or are some of them just my imagination? What is going on here? Thanks in advance. Dave

Hi everyone , Dave again with my summary question. When we are awake during the day, we have daytime experiences. When we are asleep we have dreaming experiences. Does all our dreaming take place on the astral plane, or just the communication dreams? If it's just the communication dreams, where do the other dreams take place?

Auras

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

while on the topic of dreaming and astral projection. It’s often said that every-night we astral project. Can you, Mikey, confirm this to be true?

I’m a member of the astral projection community and it’s believed that lucid dreaming / regular dreaming is a form of astral projection. Can Mikey confirm this is true?

I am a bit sceptical on this, only a tiny bit. It’s known that our dreams often relate to stuff that’s happened in our waking life.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond guys! I have a couple more questions.
1. I’ve also been scared of reincarnating because as hard as things can get I really do love my life. My family, friends cousins etc mean a lot to me and the thought of forgetting all of them really breaks my heart.
2. This ones more for Mikey, Do you ‘live’ on the other side with anybody in a home? (Maybe a cabin on a snowy mountain) or do you like the solitude of solo relaxation as you wait for your family to come over?
3. I’m sure during your time here on Earth you picked a favourite TV show/ cartoon or even Video game. Do you ever sort of relax and enjoy these Earthly Technologies on the other side?
Thanks Again Enjoy your day guys
Hi Mtniko7,
Question 1: According to Mikey, reincarnation is a choice. And we do not forget about our family, friends, etc. from our experiences here from Mikey's viewpoint. Again, those loving connections never end! :)
Question 2: Mikey tells me when he is in the Summerlands of the afterlife, he will stay in a house with friends, etc. When he first returned to the afterlife, he tells me he wanted to be in a house as that is what felt comfortable for him initially.
Question 3: Mikey tells me yes! Especially initially when he first transitioned.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Mac, Carol and Mickey. I have reviewed all the posts on " dreams" and your answers are very helpful. My question.

I was a dentist for my whole working life and retired 4 years ago. I keep a dream journal and I have repeated dreams on being a dentist but each one is a little different. A good example is that my office keeps changing. In one dream, I'm on the first floor and the next dream I'm on the second floor. In another dream, I have 5 employees that I know, in another dream, I have 3 employees that I have never seen before. Am I having all these dreams on the astral plane or are some of them just my imagination? What is going on here? Thanks in advance. Dave
Hi Dave,
Mikey tells me true communication dreams are in the astral dimensions. He cannot say if all of these dreams you are having where astral travel dreams. Mikey also tells me that he does not consider dreams our imagination. Our mind experiences are just that! Experiences!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol and Mikey.

while on the topic of dreaming and astral projection. It’s often said that every-night we astral project. Can you, Mikey, confirm this to be true?

I’m a member of the astral projection community and it’s believed that lucid dreaming / regular dreaming is a form of astral projection. Can Mikey confirm this is true?

I am a bit sceptical on this, only a tiny bit. It’s known that our dreams often relate to stuff that’s happened in our waking life.
Hi Auras,
Mikey tells me, as above, that communication dreams are astral. Are all of our dreams a form of astral projection? Mikey tells me "no" from his perspective.

Hi Carol and Mikey.
In the book Mikey speaks and defines archangels. I was wondering if Mikey has actually met one? If so how was the interaction? Can they take human form? What is their mission? Do they assist human beings? How many archangels there exist? I’m just very curious about them since a lot is said but actually so little is known. Thanks in advance!

Auras

Hi, Carol and Mikey.

When we pass over to the other side, is it possible to still feel some form of pain?

Storybud68

Hi carol it's been a while since I've been on the forum,I'm a deep thinker probably not a good thing ,one question keeps coming up in my mind is ,say for example there a aliens in our universe, and I personally think there are I would like to ask mikey is there afterlife the same as ours?as in they go to a place similar to our afterlife after they die?and it also brings up the question maybe its beyond our comprehension and they dont even die at all physically like us?

jobun

Hi Carol and Mikey,
it has been a while for me too since I've been on this forum. I have thought about you all, but life and life issues get in the way.
while I was away, I had a question for Mikey.
Mikey, since you have been doing this for us for quite some time now, (thank you by the way), it would seem that we have developed a bit of a connection with you... loosely of course, but still a connection.
if one of us were to pass over, would it be possible to "look you up" when we transition, to say hello or thank you or something?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey.
In the book Mikey speaks and defines archangels. I was wondering if Mikey has actually met one? If so how was the interaction? Can they take human form? What is their mission? Do they assist human beings? How many archangels there exist? I’m just very curious about them since a lot is said but actually so little is known. Thanks in advance!
Hi Tseeker,
Mikey tells me that he has met / interacted with an archangel. The experience was very special in that the love and kindness that literally flows and radiates from these entities is very unconditional; at a totally different level from what we may know from what we hear on earth according to Mikey. And yes, they can take on a human form with how they resonate their energy, but they do not "incarnate" into a physical body.
Mikey tells me they are Celestial spiritual entities that have great ability and are involved in many roles of assistance to others always in a powerful positive way. They will go to different dimensions to assist. (They can assist a human being). Mikey tells me there are 7 key archangels but we need to understand that there are more entities that are of this level that stay back and assist from a distance and guide.
This is what Mikey tells me anyway!
(Sorry I've been gone for a bit, was on vacation...just back!)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol and Mikey.

When we pass over to the other side, is it possible to still feel some form of pain?
Hi Auras,
Mikey tells me we do not feel actual "physical" pain like we do here. That is of the body. But Mikey does tell me that we can feel emotional pain from an experience we have had (for example, from when we here) that is again felt when reviewed. (This is most common during our life review according to Mikey. ) Also, Mikey does say that he has cried, especially initially after the accident that took his physical life and watching his loved ones struggle here. He said he felt so sad for us.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi carol it's been a while since I've been on the forum,I'm a deep thinker probably not a good thing ,one question keeps coming up in my mind is ,say for example there a aliens in our universe, and I personally think there are I would like to ask mikey is there afterlife the same as ours?as in they go to a place similar to our afterlife after they die?and it also brings up the question maybe its beyond our comprehension and they dont even die at all physically like us?
Hi Storybud,
Mikey tells me there absolutely are extra-terrestrials (often referred to as aliens) but they are not coming from another planet in this dimension flying in. They are inter-dimensional travelers. When they alter their vibration close to our dimension, they appear and we can see them instantly. When they change their vibration, they quickly disappear from our sight. This is how they show up and vanish so quickly at times. (Mikey says they can take on many different appearances and they can interact with us.) Mikey tells me they are on a journey just like we are and they are part of The Source. They do not die and neither do we from Mikey's perspective. We are all eternal beings according to Mikey. When we see them, ET's are not in a true physical body like us here. Their afterlife is intertwined with ours but has other dimensions as well according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
it has been a while for me too since I've been on this forum. I have thought about you all, but life and life issues get in the way.
while I was away, I had a question for Mikey.
Mikey, since you have been doing this for us for quite some time now, (thank you by the way), it would seem that we have developed a bit of a connection with you... loosely of course, but still a connection.
if one of us were to pass over, would it be possible to "look you up" when we transition, to say hello or thank you or something?
Hi Jobun,
I've wondered about this myself! :)
Mikey tells me he feels this is possible. (I guess you will need to try when you eventually get there!) Mikey tells me you would still have to carry that strong desire with you after you transitioned to the afterlife. That will be the key for a connection attempt! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.