Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have read several books about afterlife, and those books mention that in the afterlife there is an area where is to tender all the children including those die immaturely and before reaching their prime life on earth. They were provided with the welfare, comfort and education in the spiritual until they grow to their suitable age. My question is : All these "babies" and "young people" are old souls. They have experienced countless reincarnations. They are no more different than people who die in their 90s. Why they were treated like babies and young in the after life ?

Last edited:

Tim Salyer

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey,
I have a question and I guess I am trying to find a sense of clarity to the afterlife and levels of spiritual maturity. WHile I understand the levels exist, I somehow want to believe that they are not structured exactly like we might envision them in this world. For example, we structure high school as freshman, sophomore , junior and senior. When you are in high school, you are very aware of your standing so to speak. In the spiritual realm, is it such that you are aware of where you are, but not as a label, and whom you connect with spiritually, and you have the desire as a spiritual being to progress, BUT you do not have a sense of wanting to progress simply to be higher or more established strictly in terms of label or value. Your desire is spiritual and not in any way related to comparison, admiration, envy or such human emotions. Best regards, Tim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Might I suggest Thomas should watch your video (if he hasn't already) and then make or buy an alphabet half-circle and try with a pendulum himself, just to see if anything happens?
Mac,
My understanding is that he already is using the pendulum with success, but maybe I misunderstood? I can give him the info on where do get a disc if he would like. (Thinking the gal who does this still has them.) Hopefully he will check back and read this.
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. When spirits stay in lower realm, the people they left behind try to use medium to communicate with them, can they do that?
2. Do these spirits know they are not in the "summerland"?
3. Why are the flowers in lower realm so ugly while those in summerland are so beautiful?
4. The beautiful flowers are created for spirits in summerland to enjoy. Why bother to have flowers in the lower realm? (Is it because there are flowers on earth and they consciously think there must be having flowers in their environment.)
5. Who created those ugly flowers?

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey tells me it is possible, but may be more challenging depending on the individual. There can be resistance on their end to come forward.
Question #2: Mikey tells me some do and some don't. It depends on their spiritual progression and fluctuation.
Question #3: With everything in general when it comes to the afterlife , Mikey tells me the higher the vibrational level, the more beautiful it is.
Question #4: If it's desired, it is created by the consciousness level of that realm / vibrational dimension ( of the souls there) according to Mikey.
Question #5: See #4 answer.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
(I'll be back for the other questions.)

baob

Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey tells me it is possible, but may be more challenging depending on the individual. There can be resistance on their end to come forward.
Question #2: Mikey tells me some do and some don't. It depends on their spiritual progression and fluctuation.
Question #3: With everything in general when it comes to the afterlife , Mikey tells me the higher the vibrational level, the more beautiful it is.
Question #4: If it's desired, it is created by the consciousness level of that realm / vibrational dimension ( of the souls there) according to Mikey.
Question #5: See #4 answer.
(I'll be back for the other questions.)
Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the answers. Question:
1) If I suppose I save a person, and then he becomes a villain, do I bear karmic responsibility for his crimes, or am I completely free from negative karma?

Thank you for responding to me question. I was not having any luck whatsoever contacting my daughter with a pendulum before I issued my question. Now, it seems that I have some type of contact with her because she has begun to make the pendulum swing. I made my own half circle alphabet with numbers and yes I found your video which is very helpful. Hopefully, with some practice I can learn to communicate with her. Again, thank you so very much for taking the time to help me.
Best regards,
Thomas & Gracie

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I have read several books about afterlife, and those books mention that in the afterlife there is an area where is to tender all the children including those die immaturely and before reaching their prime life on earth. They were provided with the welfare, comfort and education in the spiritual until they grow to their suitable age. My question is : All these "babies" and "young people" are old souls. They have experienced countless reincarnations. They are no more different than people who die in their 90s. Why they were treated like babies and young in the after life ?
Hi Baob,
Yes, Mikey describes this area or place in the book. It is a beautiful loving place according to Mikey. These souls are not necessarily "old souls". (The term old soul refers to a soul being here on earth, in this dimension, many times. Many incarnations. Mikey says that no soul is actually "old" as we are eternal. :) )
Mikey tells me when these young children pass, there is often confusion as to what is happening to them. In the human mind, they have no knowledge or very limited knowledge about death versus someone who has lived to an older age. They can be fearful, and spirit tries to prevent that fear according to Mikey. Immediate guidance and loving service is there for them. They are quickly guided to that loving place. Teaching the children has a focus on kindness with and influence of positive ways in the interactions that occur. It is kept simple but powerful in the approach on love. This helps them adjust to what is happening to them according to Mikey.
Miscarried or aborted fetuses adjust more quickly as they are more in a communication mode with the spiritual realms, and are still very connected as they have not been born yet. Mikey tells me they do not go through as much confusion. They adjust more quickly and soon return to the afterlife dimension that aligns with their vibration.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
I have a question and I guess I am trying to find a sense of clarity to the afterlife and levels of spiritual maturity. WHile I understand the levels exist, I somehow want to believe that they are not structured exactly like we might envision them in this world. For example, we structure high school as freshman, sophomore , junior and senior. When you are in high school, you are very aware of your standing so to speak. In the spiritual realm, is it such that you are aware of where you are, but not as a label, and whom you connect with spiritually, and you have the desire as a spiritual being to progress, BUT you do not have a sense of wanting to progress simply to be higher or more established strictly in terms of label or value. Your desire is spiritual and not in any way related to comparison, admiration, envy or such human emotions. Best regards, Tim
Hi Tim,
You are correct from Mikey's viewpoint. :) Spiritual maturity / progression is a state of being that is a drive within us at a soul level, Mikey tells me, with no ego or human emotional traits attached to it. Also spiritual levels or dimensions are not layered or linear like we may think. These spiritual aspects are all based on vibration.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
1) If I suppose I save a person, and then he becomes a villain, do I bear karmic responsibility for his crimes, or am I completely free from negative karma?
Each individual is responsible for their actions. Again, intent of anything we do is what is noted from a spiritual viewpoint according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thank you for responding to me question. I was not having any luck whatsoever contacting my daughter with a pendulum before I issued my question. Now, it seems that I have some type of contact with her because she has begun to make the pendulum swing. I made my own half circle alphabet with numbers and yes I found your video which is very helpful. Hopefully, with some practice I can learn to communicate with her. Again, thank you so very much for taking the time to help me.
Best regards,
Thomas & Gracie
Thomas,
It is easier to confirm a "yes and no" motion ( of how the pendulum moves) with your daughter with the pendulum first . Then start with simple questions that have a yes or no answer. Then progress gradually from there. Please keep me posted.
Sending love , peace and strength to you and your family.
Carol

baob

Hi Baob,
Yes, Mikey describes this area or place in the book. It is a beautiful loving place according to Mikey. These souls are not necessarily "old souls". (The term old soul refers to a soul being here on earth, in this dimension, many times. Many incarnations. Mikey says that no soul is actually "old" as we are eternal. :) )
Mikey tells me when these young children pass, there is often confusion as to what is happening to them. In the human mind, they have no knowledge or very limited knowledge about death versus someone who has lived to an older age. They can be fearful, and spirit tries to prevent that fear according to Mikey. Immediate guidance and loving service is there for them. They are quickly guided to that loving place. Teaching the children has a focus on kindness with and influence of positive ways in the interactions that occur. It is kept simple but powerful in the approach on love. This helps them adjust to what is happening to them according to Mikey.
Miscarried or aborted fetuses adjust more quickly as they are more in a communication mode with the spiritual realms, and are still very connected as they have not been born yet. Mikey tells me they do not go through as much confusion. They adjust more quickly and soon return to the afterlife dimension that aligns with their vibration.
It makes so much sense. Thanks, Carol and Mikey!!

mac

Administrator
Here's a simple one, Mikey.

With kids we often say something like: "Oh she's just like her mother." or "He takes after his father." when it's something to do with their aptitude or ability. Physical resemblance is easy to understand but what of these similarities of character and characteristics ?

question 1: Do we share aptitudes, preferences etc. because they're genetically inherited (not taught or copied as attributable to nurture) or because we're from the same spiritual soul-group?

question 2: Are we really like our parents in nature and aptitude/approach because we chose 'em on account of our similar, shared tastes or because genetics resulted in our turning out similar to one another in many respects?

mac

Administrator
It occurred to me - as it often has before - how tied most of us humans are to specific points, our homes. We may be world travelers but most end up returning to a tiny patch of this globe, even those with large estates. I realise I have no idea if our friends unseen live in particular 'places' or personal homes.

Oh, sure, I know how thought can create objects so we can create for ourselves whatever kind of home we desire and it will remain in existence for as long as we choose to maintain its existence. But, Mikey question 1, is that just a transient desire, one carried over from earth life?

question 2. Do we continue to feel the need for a little home of our own? Or do we progress into not needing, not desiring, somewhere specific to live? Can we simply be without needing a particular place to be in? We know we won't need to eat, we won't need to shower or sleep, we won't need a house to come home from work to or bring up our kids in...... So once we're adjusted to living again in the etheric dimension do we, why would we , need a 'place of our own'?

question 3. Mikey since you returned to 'the world of the spirit' after your last incarnation do you live in a specific place or places or do you just live wherever you are with 'no fixed abode' as the legal jargon has it?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Here's a simple one, Mikey.

With kids we often say something like: "Oh she's just like her mother." or "He takes after his father." when it's something to do with their aptitude or ability. Physical resemblance is easy to understand but what of these similarities of character and characteristics ?

question 1: Do we share aptitudes, preferences etc. because they're genetically inherited (not taught or copied as attributable to nurture) or because we're from the same spiritual soul-group?

question 2: Are we really like our parents in nature and aptitude/approach because we chose 'em on account of our similar, shared tastes or because genetics resulted in our turning out similar to one another in many respects?
Hi Mac,
Question #1: Mikey tells me it has to do with being from the same spiritual soul group when it comes to certain characteristics.
Question #2: Mikey tells me genetics has to do more with our physical bodies versus our inner character. Mikey tells me we choose who we are with when it comes to family (before we come) and what experiences we would like to have. We work together on our journeys here. Again, freewill choices can change things along the way. But we have a goal of what we would like to accomplish from a spiritual standpoint.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
It occurred to me - as it often has before - how tied most of us humans are to specific points, our homes. We may be world travelers but most end up returning to a tiny patch of this globe, even those with large estates. I realise I have no idea if our friends unseen live in particular 'places' or personal homes.

Oh, sure, I know how thought can create objects so we can create for ourselves whatever kind of home we desire and it will remain in existence for as long as we choose to maintain its existence. But, Mikey question 1, is that just a transient desire, one carried over from earth life?

question 2. Do we continue to feel the need for a little home of our own? Or do we progress into not needing, not desiring, somewhere specific to live? Can we simply be without needing a particular place to be in? We know we won't need to eat, we won't need to shower or sleep, we won't need a house to come home from work to or bring up our kids in...... So once we're adjusted to living again in the etheric dimension do we, why would we , need a 'place of our own'?

question 3. Mikey since you returned to 'the world of the spirit' after your last incarnation do you live in a specific place or places or do you just live wherever you are with 'no fixed abode' as the legal jargon has it?
Question #1: Mikey tells me yes and it also has to do with other dimensions that we go to. Having a home base is familiar.
Question #2: Mikey tells me as we progress and become adjusted to the spiritual aspects of our existence, we no longer have as strong of a desire for an actual "home" like we have here. (It is up to each individual.) We do become very comfortable in our vibrational aspect of the afterlife, however.
Question #3: Mikey tells me he does not have an actual home like you would think of here. Mikey tells me, "I'm comfortable existing in my mind!" :)
(Now, he also says that when I return back to the afterlife, he can create an actual "home" to have me see as that is what will feel right to me until I too adjust to the spiritual aspects of things. Interesting you know!)

mac

Administrator
Question #1: Mikey tells me yes and it also has to do with other dimensions that we go to. Having a home base is familiar.
Question #2: Mikey tells me as we progress and become adjusted to the spiritual aspects of our existence, we no longer have as strong of a desire for an actual "home" like we have here. (It is up to each individual.) We do become very comfortable in our vibrational aspect of the afterlife, however.
Question #3: Mikey tells me he does not have an actual home like you would think of here. Mikey tells me, "I'm comfortable existing in my mind!" :)
(Now, he also says that when I return back to the afterlife, he can create an actual "home" to have me see as that is what will feel right to me until I too adjust to the spiritual aspects of things. Interesting you know!)

Yes it's certainly interesting to me, Carol, and what Mikey has said has confirmed what I'd been thinking was the likely situation. Based on what others (many no longer visiting here) have said in the past they have the idea they'll want to create homes of a particular, familiar style fashioned in ways similar to how they're constructed here in the physical.

I've always responded that they can do it provided they're able to fashion for themselves the tools they would use here and the materials they would work with. My point was meant to be it would be a sledgehammer to crack a nut to go 'the long way round' to build a log cabin (for example) when their spirit minds could, with practice and perhaps 'training', create such a home using the power of their thoughts to directly think it into existence.

Cookie

Occasional Contributor
mac, could you pose a question to Carol and Mikey for me? If yes, the question is, "Will I be able to meet the great organist/composers such as J.S Bach and Charles-Marie Widor and hear them play?" "Will they teach me how to play so I can put on concerts for others?"

Thank you mac.

Cookie

mac

Administrator
mac, could you pose a question to Carol and Mikey for me? If yes, the question is, "Will I be able to meet the great organist/composers such as J.S Bach and Charles-Marie Widor and hear them play?" "Will they teach me how to play so I can put on concerts for others?"

Thank you mac.

Cookie
no - You do it yourself in this C&M, Q&A forum. That's what the forum's for. I can anticipate the answers though: in order, maybe, maybe, who knows?

Last edited:

Cookie

Occasional Contributor
mac, could you pose a question to Carol and Mikey for me? If yes, the question is, "Will I be able to meet the great organist/composers such as J.S Bach and Charles-Marie Widor and hear them play?" "Will they teach me how to play so I can put on concerts for others?"Cookie

Dear Carol and Mikey, I am taking mac's suggestion to heart and ask you directly the same questions: #1 Will I be able to meet some great organists of the past, e.g. J.S. Bach and Charles-Marie Widor, and #2 is it possible I could be taught to play the organ for the enjoyment of others?

Thank you both,

Cookie

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Dean Koontz on his novel "The Eyes of Darkness" written on 1981 had the story detailing about a pneumonia-like illness would spread throughout the globe in 2020. He changed the virus name to "Wuhan-400" in 1989 version, while we have the coronavirus right now. Is this an coincidence or he gained some insight from the spiritual world when he wrote the novel?
2. When we go to the spiritual world (afterlife), can we still meet our past lives of etheric bodies? ( We were told after we shed our physical bodies, we still have the etheric bodies in after life)

Thanks!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Dear Carol and Mikey, I am taking mac's suggestion to heart and ask you directly the same questions: #1 Will I be able to meet some great organists of the past, e.g. J.S. Bach and Charles-Marie Widor, and #2 is it possible I could be taught to play the organ for the enjoyment of others?

Thank you both,

Cookie
Hi Cookie,
Mikey cannot say for sure on that ( regarding you meeting these famous great organists). Depends on your soul connection. Mikey again tells me even though someone is famous here does not mean they are "famous" there. We are all souls on a journey.
Mikey does tell me you can be taught to play the organ if you so desire! This type of thing is not challenging to achieve in the afterlife from Mikey's perspective. It is just a thought away! :)

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Dean Koontz on his novel "The Eyes of Darkness" written on 1981 had the story detailing about a pneumonia-like illness would spread throughout the globe in 2020. He changed the virus name to "Wuhan-400" in 1989 version, while we have the coronavirus right now. Is this an coincidence or he gained some insight from the spiritual world when he wrote the novel?
2. When we go to the spiritual world (afterlife), can we still meet our past lives of etheric bodies? ( We were told after we shed our physical bodies, we still have the etheric bodies in after life)

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Sylvia Browne, a psychic who passed about 7 years ago, also predicted this in great detail and accuracy before she passed. It was in one of her books. I, Carol, don't think anything is a coincidence.
What Mikey tells me is this: Spirit did not literally place this virus here on earth.
He tells me earth is alive (with consciousness energy like everything else) and has changes in its "being". Mikey uses the word reboot or cleansing to signify needed change for progression forward. Insight to this through conscious effort-energy / connection may be a factor in these individuals thoughts. Mikey tells me the one constant is change and that includes with everything. There is constant progression in all dimensions. When things get stagnant, progression halts. That is when energy fluctuation is needed for rebirth of progression from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question #2: Mikey tells me when we return to the afterlife, we are fully aware of all our journeys through our Higher Self connection. We are a combination of all our experiences and lives including here and elsewhere. And we can reflect on our past lives according to Mikey.
Let me know if that is what you were asking....

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Giving a shout out to Mikey on his earthly 33rd birthday; though heavenly! :)
I do wonder how my life would be different if he was still on earth!
I recommend that you listen to his favorite songs by Bob Sinclar called: Love Generation and World Hold On. The lyrics are critical with all that is going on these days! Huge messages he tried so hard to push! :)
Carol

mac

Administrator
Hi Baob,
Sylvia Browne, a psychic who passed about 7 years ago, also predicted this in great detail and accuracy before she passed. It was in one of her books.

I find this VERY interesting and hope someone can progress this aspect for me. Exactly what did Sylvia Browne foretell? If the detail is accurate rather than there being just a vague reference and time then I'd like to know who the source of her information was and how that source knew exactly what was coming earth's way. Then perhaps we could ask Mikey to enlarge on the circumstances - I'll be happy to frame a suitable bunch of questions when we have details of the predictions.

I, Carol, don't think anything is a coincidence.

I would never agree there are NO coincidences but I'm happy to concede that some are not.

What Mikey tells me is this: Spirit did not literally place this virus here on earth.

fair enough

He tells me earth is alive (with consciousness energy like everything else) and has changes in its "being". Mikey uses the word reboot or cleansing to signify needed change for progression forward. Insight to this through conscious effort-energy / connection may be a factor in these individuals thoughts. Mikey tells me the one constant is change and that includes with everything. There is constant progression in all dimensions. When things get stagnant, progression halts. That is when energy fluctuation is needed for rebirth of progression from Mikey's viewpoint.

questions for Mikey please

Are you saying then, Mikey, that it's been necessary for events to conspire in the way they have - the emergence of this powerful virus from contact with birds that will re-configure the world order - in order that humankind as a whole would move forward spiritually? [Those events were not initiated and orchestrated by our friends in spirit but in which they have withheld any effort to ameliorate the outcome - that's something they've done, it's been said, to prevent nuclear conflict, for example.]

The thrust is apparently to initiate a "rebirth of progression" (as you put it Mikey) on a global scale it appears? If so, in what direction is it intended to take us?

That being the case, what would be considered success?

baob

Hi Baob,
Sylvia Browne, a psychic who passed about 7 years ago, also predicted this in great detail and accuracy before she passed. It was in one of her books. I, Carol, don't think anything is a coincidence.
Question #2: Mikey tells me when we return to the afterlife, we are fully aware of all our journeys through our Higher Self connection. We are a combination of all our experiences and lives including here and elsewhere. And we can reflect on our past lives according to Mikey.
Let me know if that is what you were asking....

Thanks, Carol & Mikey! Happy Birthday, Mikey!!

I have the following thought and would like to hear Mikey's opinion:
1. This pandemic wasn't planned by the spiritual side but some of the spirits can perceive it. Is it because the earth is governed by time and the spiritual side can see the future? Mikey said before that our big pictures are governed by our plans and we have free will (not exact the words, I remember just the meaning). I wonder how much free will we can exercise to make a difference? We were told that peoples' action will affect how we react. Why do other people act that way so that we react this way seems destined, and we eventually are still acting inside the net?
2. I know after I pass over I can reach my higher self's consciousness. But my question is can I meet my past past lives of etheric bodies (this is sound like a technical question:))? In other words, whether after we reincarnate, our etheric bodies belong to past lives will be gone? (I wonder Mikey still keeps his etheric body in after life or he is at the level higher enough and already shed his etheric body and become more pure energy like a light bulb?)

Thanks!

Lola Hoovler

Carole: I have heard many times that when we die, we are never left alone, so if this is true, could you please ask Mikey why there are so many who become like "lost souls"? For instance, is it because they don't follow deathbed visitors, or are they truly alone and left clueless and if so, why? Please ask him what to do to make sure that doesn't happen.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I find this VERY interesting and hope someone can progress this aspect for me. Exactly what did Sylvia Browne foretell? If the detail is accurate rather than there being just a vague reference and time then I'd like to know who the source of her information was and how that source knew exactly what was coming earth's way. Then perhaps we could ask Mikey to enlarge on the circumstances - I'll be happy to frame a suitable bunch of questions when we have details of the predictions.
I would never agree there are NO coincidences but I'm happy to concede that some are not.
fair enough
questions for Mikey please:

Are you saying then, Mikey, that it's been necessary for events to conspire in the way they have - the emergence of this powerful virus from contact with birds that will re-configure the world order - in order that humankind as a whole would move forward spiritually? [Those events were not initiated and orchestrated by our friends in spirit but in which they have withheld any effort to ameliorate the outcome - that's something they've done, it's been said, to prevent nuclear conflict, for example.]

The thrust is apparently to initiate a "rebirth of progression" (as you put it Mikey) on a global scale it appears? If so, in what direction is it intended to take us?

That being the case, what would be considered success?
Hi Mac,
Regarding Sylvia Browne, I (Carol) always thought it was absolute craziness with things she would say at times.
It was recently pointed out to me that in her book End of Days, on page 312, she states: in around 2020, a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again years later , and then disappear completely.
Now, will this play out like this? Who the heck knows! But I thought it was interesting anyway since Baob had the other prediction comment. As you know, Mikey does not ever specifically predict the future to me. Again, freewill choices changes things along the way.
Mikey tell me there absolutely will be changes from this. It is global.
*Today, this was brought to my attention with Mikey in agreement: And just like that, money, fame, power and beauty are worthless....
*Mother nature's message to us all: You are not necessary. The air, earth, water and sky without you are fine. When you come back, remember you are my guests. Not my masters. (Interesting statement being put out there on social media. )*
From Mikey's viewpoint, we are here on our journeys. We are not in control of what happens with certain things here in this dimension / on earth, even though we may think we've got it all figured out. That is ego at work. We are getting a reality check.
We are being thrown into having to work together despite our differences, to get this figured out. Many factors to deal with. Importance of values comes forth with a balance needing to be found according to Mikey. Often change comes from tragedies. It is how this tough dimension can work. But loving goodness can flow with human values turning in that direction. Again, people are helping total strangers in situations like this. We are being forced to work together. Mikey tells me that we are seeing what is important and positive loving ways are being shown. Our routines have been disrupted. But in the end, these positive ways are a progression forwards. Many things will no longer be taken for granted from Mikey's viewpoint.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carole: I have heard many times that when we die, we are never left alone, so if this is true, could you please ask Mikey why there are so many who become like "lost souls"? For instance, is it because they don't follow deathbed visitors, or are they truly alone and left clueless and if so, why? Please ask him what to do to make sure that doesn't happen.
Hi Lola,
Mikey tells me we are never alone when we transition. There is always loving guidance for us. It is our choice to go / or follow with them.
Question for you: How do you know there are so many "lost souls"? What to mean by many? Mikey does not look at it as many from his perspective, anyway. :)
Mikey tells me souls that resist often can bear a feeling of unfinished business here on earth. They can be confused. But Mikey tells me truly loving guidance works hard to have us understand and transition back to our home! There is nothing to fear according to Mikey.

Lola Hoovler

Thanks Carole (and Mikey). Most people don't wind up alone, but those that do might be confused or in denial that they have died. I got this information from what is known as "soul rescuers" as well as the Monroe Institute Gateway Pr0gram who found a fair amount of these people during out of body states. It really scared me, as I am paranoid about that possibility. However, judging from his answer, it is pretty clear that it is up to us to accept any help or to reject their assistance.

Davidwright

Occasional Contributor
Hope I'm not repeating a question, Carol and Mickey, Is earth the only planet that is inhabited? My 5 year old granddaughter keeps telling me her friend (that I can't see so she is imaginary to me) came not from our earth but another earth.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
It is impossible to know how many there are, but the fact that there are any at all disturbs me. I never said anything about ghoulies or zombies, as I don't even know what they are. I was only interested in those who don't seem to make an uneventful transition, as if it can happen to them, it can happen to me as well. All I know is that the Monroe Institute in the State of Virginia has found a number of these souls. They don't have an actual countdown of them, but there are enough to cause concern. lt very well could be confusion and fear causing this, and Mikey alluded to that
Hi Lola,
The one thing Mikey keeps telling me is that we have nothing to fear when we transition. There is always loving guidance for us. The fact that you are even aware of all of this makes you more in tuned to what is happening when you do transition versus an individual that is clueless on this from Mikey's viewpoint.
So please don't worry! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hope I'm not repeating a question, Carol and Mickey, Is earth the only planet that is inhabited? My 5 year old granddaughter keeps telling me her friend (that I can't see so she is imaginary to me) came not from our earth but another earth.
Hi David,
This is so cool about your granddaughter! The innocence of a child makes it even better!
Mikey tells me there absolutely is life on other planets where we go for a life journey and experiences. He does tell me that these planets are in other dimensions, but they absolutely exist. Mikey also tells me they can come to visit from their dimension. It is a matter of changing their vibration. Children's "imaginary friends" can be very real indeed from Mikey's perspective! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Just pulling this back up to reference for Mac's question.
Mac,
What is significant here is that I like some of these songs and continue to listen to them! :)
So is Mikey aware of some of these? Absolutely because of me and what I'm up to. Mikey tells me from a spiritual standpoint, music and lyrics is a type of communication that is truly universal. It can be a connection for them to their loved ones. Mikey says he will always use music for signs because of this.
So there you go! I loved that this was posted Mike - Collie! Thank you! :)
Music is saving me (Carol) through what is happening right now around the world!

Lola Hoovler

Hi Lola,
The one thing Mikey keeps telling me is that we have nothing to fear when we transition. There is always loving guidance for us. The fact that you are even aware of all of this makes you more in tuned to what is happening when you do transition versus an individual that is clueless on this from Mikey's viewpoint.
So please don't worry! :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"[/QUOTE

Thanks Carol, I appreciate your help.

mac

Administrator
Just pulling this back up to reference for Mac's question.
Mac,
What is significant here is that I like some of these songs and continue to listen to them! :)
So is Mikey aware of some of these? Absolutely because of me and what I'm up to. Mikey tells me from a spiritual standpoint, music and lyrics is a type of communication that is truly universal. It can be a connection for them to their loved ones. Mikey says he will always use music for signs because of this.
So there you go! I loved that this was posted Mike - Collie! Thank you! :)
Music is saving me (Carol) through what is happening right now around the world!

What I had actually wondered, Carol - but failed to explain - was whether Mikey could relate to Mike Collie's list of titles. But, of course, those titles were from the year of his birth hence he wouldn't have heard them live unless you'd played all of them at home often enough for his baby form to register them. I've now realised Mike Collie's list from 1987 was really for you, Carol - doh! That hadn't occurred to me until I read your response just now.
So Mikey knows they're significant for you and they're now significant for him because they're significant for you..... ;)

What I should have asked - and what I'm asking now - is this: Mikey do you still remember the music from your own time as an adolescent and later as a young man? If so, what does that music mean to you now as a discarnate? I don't suppose there are CD players and CDs 'over there' so you can't put a disk on a player and listen through a sound system or phones so exactly how would that music be heard if it's heard at all? Purely in one's mind from one's carried over memories?

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
This is very "coincidental" but it seems to be that this is the way these things work. I logged on today because I wanted to ask Mikey a music related question, and it just so happens that the last entry on this page deals with music.
Anyway, I will ask my question after giving a little bit of background info. I am a sixth grade teacher in LA, and since last school year, after reading "Flying High in Spirit", I began a program with my kids that I call "Jumping High in Spirit". The objective is to jump rope throughout an entire song that is upbeat and sends a positive message. The kids love it, and two of the songs that I use most often are "Love Generation" and "The Middle". Both of these were favorites of Mikey's because of their life affirming positive messages. He says that both songs were channeled through spirit. In addition to these songs I also play the ones in the list I've compiled below. I was wondering whether Mikey happens to know if any of the following songs were also channeled to bring more much needed positivity and love to the world. I'd also very much appreciate it if he could give me more suggestions for channeled songs to add.

1. Firework- Katy Perry (The message in this song is one of hope, self acceptance, and love. It is my favorite)
2. I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
3. Comin' Back- Bent
4. I Believe in Love- Barbra Streisand
5. Breathe- Telepopmusik
6. Can't Stop the Feeling- Justin Timberlake
7. A Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay

mac

Administrator
(Questions lower down.)

I like to learn about the 'nuts-and-bolts' of life in the world unseen. Mikey's personal experience along with his overall knowledge give us an insight into what we'll all find after we pass over.

When I'm away from home in winter it's not long before events at home mostly leave my thoughts, replaced by what I'm doing and what's going on where I'm now at. The reverse happens when I return home in spring - I have to think hard to remember details that earlier were everyday issues.

1. Mikey after we pass over are we likely to find a similar situation to what I've mentioned above? Do we quickly forget the things that used to be important in our incarnate lives and then have little interest in most of them, save perhaps in respect of our immediate family?

2. If we don't quickly make contact with them 'through the veil' (as most of them likely don't) do we lose our association with them and with the lives we used to lead? Similar to the way I lose my association with the place I'm no longer living in and the folk I no longer see? Might this be one explanation for the situation some seekers face? Then they get dispirited they haven't heard from their loved ones and begin to doubt whether they are there at all.

Your personal situation is mostly very different from most ordinary folk's but if we were to ask you about your last incarnate life would you be able to recall many details or has your memory of them largely faded, your mind focused on more relevant ones?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
What I should have asked - and what I'm asking now - is this: Mikey do you still remember the music from your own time as an adolescent and later as a young man? If so, what does that music mean to you now as a discarnate? I don't suppose there are CD players and CDs 'over there' so you can't put a disk on a player and listen through a sound system or phones so exactly how would that music be heard if it's heard at all? Purely in one's mind from one's carried over memories?
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me he does remember music from when he was here. (Remember that Mikey was a DJ during his college years with song selection very important to him.) Again, he tells me music is a means of communication. It is the universal language. From his viewpoint, music is a way of getting a message to us. Many lyrics have messages according to Mikey.
Mikey tells me they don't need CD players. But they do "hear" music . It is telepathic in nature as they don't have functioning ears as here on earth, but they absolutely hear it! It is not a memory from here, it is actual music they are "hearing" in the afterlife.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
This is very "coincidental" but it seems to be that this is the way these things work. I logged on today because I wanted to ask Mikey a music related question, and it just so happens that the last entry on this page deals with music.
Anyway, I will ask my question after giving a little bit of background info. I am a sixth grade teacher in LA, and since last school year, after reading "Flying High in Spirit", I began a program with my kids that I call "Jumping High in Spirit". The objective is to jump rope throughout an entire song that is upbeat and sends a positive message. The kids love it, and two of the songs that I use most often are "Love Generation" and "The Middle". Both of these were favorites of Mikey's because of their life affirming positive messages. He says that both songs were channeled through spirit. In addition to these songs I also play the ones in the list I've compiled below. I was wondering whether Mikey happens to know if any of the following songs were also channeled to bring more much needed positivity and love to the world. I'd also very much appreciate it if he could give me more suggestions for channeled songs to add.

1. Firework- Katy Perry (The message in this song is one of hope, self acceptance, and love. It is my favorite)
2. I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
3. Comin' Back- Bent
4. I Believe in Love- Barbra Streisand
5. Breathe- Telepopmusik
6. Can't Stop the Feeling- Justin Timberlake
7. A Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay
Hi Carlos,
Don't you love all these coincidences!! :) Funny how that keeps happening! :)
These are great songs! What I did was listen to each one with Mikey's attention to the lyrics of the song with what you are doing with your class.
How much spiritual influence with songs that are channeled can vary according to Mikey, but these are the songs he particularly liked with the lyrics: Firework (very powerful from his viewpoint), A Sky full of Stars; Breathe (how to cope in various situations).
Can't Stop the Feeling is a very positive song!
(What was really nuts was as I was listening to that song on You-tube, all of a sudden the song switched to "World Hold On " by Bob Sinclar. Mikey feels very strongly about the lyrics in this song! No coincidence there either! Now that was CRAZY!)

Mikey likes the song Higher Love. (Important lyrics with a recent new make. Great beat for your class.)
Also the song Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle.
And of course Mikey continues to say that Love is My Religion by Ziggy Marley was channeled in.

Mikey tells me often there can be underlying messages in lyrics of songs. Again he tells me that music is a definite means of communication from the afterlife.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
(Questions lower down.)

I like to learn about the 'nuts-and-bolts' of life in the world unseen. Mikey's personal experience along with his overall knowledge give us an insight into what we'll all find after we pass over.

When I'm away from home in winter it's not long before events at home mostly leave my thoughts, replaced by what I'm doing and what's going on where I'm now at. The reverse happens when I return home in spring - I have to think hard to remember details that earlier were everyday issues.

1. Mikey after we pass over are we likely to find a similar situation to what I've mentioned above? Do we quickly forget the things that used to be important in our incarnate lives and then have little interest in most of them, save perhaps in respect of our immediate family?

2. If we don't quickly make contact with them 'through the veil' (as most of them likely don't) do we lose our association with them and with the lives we used to lead? Similar to the way I lose my association with the place I'm no longer living in and the folk I no longer see? Might this be one explanation for the situation some seekers face? Then they get dispirited they haven't heard from their loved ones and begin to doubt whether they are there at all.

Your personal situation is mostly very different from most ordinary folk's but if we were to ask you about your last incarnate life would you be able to recall many details or has your memory of them largely faded, your mind focused on more relevant ones?
Question #1: Mikey tells me no, we do not quickly forget, especially when it comes to experiences shared with loved ones. The stronger the loving connection, the stronger the things remembered.
Question #2: Mikey tells me no to this question as well. Our love for those here does not just shut off according to Mikey. Even though loved ones still on earth feel they have not connected, does not mean there is no connection from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey tells me he feels often that folks here doubt signs or communication that has been used. They simply don't believe it. BUT, that does not mean a connection is not there!
*Honestly Mac, that is why we (Carol and Mikey) are doing what we are doing here and with the book. And that is why Mikey keeps pushing the messages of music. It is a connection that often people don't realize! Our loving connections do not end! :)

mac

Administrator
Our love for those here does not just shut off according to Mikey. Even though loved ones still on earth feel they have not connected, does not mean there is no connection from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey tells me he feels often that folks here doubt signs or communication that has been used. They simply don't believe it. BUT, that does not mean a connection is not there!
*Honestly Mac, that is why we (Carol and Mikey) are doing what we are doing here and with the book. And that is why Mikey keeps pushing the messages of music. It is a connection that often people don't realize! Our loving connections do not end! :)

I am very familiar with the message, Carol, and understand why you guys do what you do. This isn't for me. I'm routinely hearing individuals who are desperate to hear from loved ones. They may be looking for signs but not recognising them. Sometimes they may indeed doubt what they see because it's tenuous or ambiguous but for others there doesn't appear to be even those signs. Maybe the signs are there but they're not working.

I'm not criticising but I'm walking in their shoes in one respect - I've never been aware of any signs. Yet I'm totally persuaded about survival et al for a raft of other reasons. I feel their pain because they are desperate to know a loved one is there and they will be united again. I get the sense of loss they can't come to terms with.

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

I don't completely understand the answers to the questions I posted on #228. Sorry to bother you again, but I'd like to ask some follow-up questions. Thank you.

1. This pandemic wasn't planned by the spiritual side but some of the spirits can perceive it. Is it because the earth is governed by time and the spiritual side can see the future? Mikey said before that our overall lives are governed by our plans and we have free will (not exact words, I only remember the basic idea). I was wondering how much of our free will can we actually use to make a difference in our lives. We were told that peoples' actions will affect how we react. But what makes those people act the way they do? Is it destiny?
2. I know after I pass over I can reach my higher self's consciousness. But my question is can I meet my past lives of ethereal bodies (this is more of a technical question). In other words, after we reincarnate, will the ethereal bodies belonging to our past lives just disappear? (I was also wondering if Mikey still keeps his ethereal body in the after life or if he is at a high enough level to shed his ethereal body.)

Thanks!

Storybud68

Hi carol I have just read a book life in the world unseen world ,its a similar type of book to mikeys except it's the spirit of a priest who gives a description about the afterlife,he says in spirit he still has a body similar to humans ,would this be true? Also I would like to ask mikey when he passed away and went to heaven did he not remember being there before as he has had a few incarnations?cheers David

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carlos,
Don't you love all these coincidences!! :) Funny how that keeps happening! :)
These are great songs! What I did was listen to each one with Mikey's attention to the lyrics of the song with what you are doing with your class.
How much spiritual influence with songs that are channeled can vary according to Mikey, but these are the songs he particularly liked with the lyrics: Firework (very powerful from his viewpoint), A Sky full of Stars; Breathe (how to cope in various situations).
Can't Stop the Feeling is a very positive song!
(What was really nuts was as I was listening to that song on You-tube, all of a sudden the song switched to "World Hold On " by Bob Sinclar. Mikey feels very strongly about the lyrics in this song! No coincidence there either! Now that was CRAZY!)

Mikey likes the song Higher Love. (Important lyrics with a recent new make. Great beat for your class.)
Also the song Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle.
And of course Mikey continues to say that Love is My Religion by Ziggy Marley was channeled in.

Mikey tells me often there can be underlying messages in lyrics of songs. Again he tells me that music is a definite means of communication from the afterlife.
Dear Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to each song. It is amazing to me how much time and effort the two of you put into each of your responses. I wholeheartedly agree that "Firework" is extremely powerful. I introduced it to my class after realizing how much the lyrics spoke to me personally while jump roping to it at the gym. There are universal themes beautifully embedded into that song that are very deep and meaningful.

Living in LA sometimes has its benefits. I have a friend who knows her agent well, so in order to motivate the kids, the sixth grade classes wrote letters to Katy Perry asking her to come to our Spring dance because we were going to jump rope, dance and sing to that song. Unfortunately, Coronavirus happened, and obviously there will be no Spring dance. :( The kids were very motivated and I already had about 6 or 7 of them who could jump rope through the entire song. It's not an easy task.

Thank you also for relaying Mikey's song suggestions. I will definitely listen and incorporate them into my program next school year. If you could please let me know which version of Higher Love you mean I'd appreciate it. Hopefully by next school year all this will be over and we can get back to business.

I hope your family is staying safe, and that we can all go back to hugging each other soon. I see all this as an amazing growth experience, so I'm not too concerned. I'm just looking forward to hopefully seeing more people spiritually awaken as a result. Let's all hope for light and love at the end of this dark tunnel.

All the best to you and yours,

Carlos

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
Dear Carol and Mikey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to each song. It is amazing to me how much time and effort the two of you put into each of your responses. I wholeheartedly agree that "Firework" is extremely powerful. I introduced it to my class after realizing how much the lyrics spoke to me personally while jump roping to it at the gym. There are universal themes beautifully embedded into that song that are very deep and meaningful.

Living in LA sometimes has its benefits. I have a friend who knows her agent well, so in order to motivate the kids, the sixth grade classes wrote letters to Katy Perry asking her to come to our Spring dance because we were going to jump rope, dance and sing to that song. Unfortunately, Coronavirus happened, and obviously there will be no Spring dance. :( The kids were very motivated and I already had about 6 or 7 of them who could jump rope through the entire song. It's not an easy task.

Thank you also for relaying Mikey's song suggestions. I will definitely listen and incorporate them into my program next school year. If you could please let me know which version of Higher Love you mean I'd appreciate it. Hopefully by next school year all this will be over and we can get back to business.

I hope your family is staying safe, and that we can all go back to hugging each other soon. I see all this as an amazing growth experience, so I'm not too concerned. I'm just looking forward to hopefully seeing more people spiritually awaken as a result. Let's all hope for light and love at the end of this dark tunnel.

All the best to you and yours,

Carlos
And like Katy says, "After a hurricane comes a rainbow"

Hi Carol and Mikey!

Pleased to meet you. I have so many questions that I would love to ask Mikey, but I will be sure to spread them out over time. I have been reading through these Q&A threads and these are such wonderful and enlightening conversations.

Mikey, I was curious if you attend concert-type events on the 6th level? Do you go to watch musicians perform? I have heard before that when musicians are playing and creating music in the higher astral levels, the music actually takes the form of brilliant colors and lights. Is this true? Music has such a deep influence on my overall mindset and it seems so obvious that it is a critical component of our overall spiritual reality.

Thanks so much in advance. Such a pleasure to participate in these threads.

Ricky

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I am very familiar with the message, Carol, and understand why you guys do what you do. This isn't for me. I'm routinely hearing individuals who are desperate to hear from loved ones. They may be looking for signs but not recognising them. Sometimes they may indeed doubt what they see because it's tenuous or ambiguous but for others there doesn't appear to be even those signs. Maybe the signs are there but they're not working.

I'm not criticising but I'm walking in their shoes in one respect - I've never been aware of any signs. Yet I'm totally persuaded about survival et al for a raft of other reasons. I feel their pain because they are desperate to know a loved one is there and they will be united again. I get the sense of loss they can't come to terms with.
Hi Mac,
Mikey continues to answer this question the same way whenever it is asked. I wish things worked better for others. I don't know what else to do.
People's perspective on any given thing in life can vary . We can see the same thing and interpret it totally different from another. (This influences how we perceive things). Some of us are optimists, some are pessimists, some are realists. Some folk's cup is always half empty, and with some the cup is always half full.
Mikey tells me these factors also can influence what is given to them as signs from the spiritual world. How is something seen and interpreted? Then you throw in society influences and rules. Certainly doesn't help the situation. ...

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I understand now that Mikey still recalls his time just prior to his death when he was deeply involved with music.
I'm baffled. In this world music is created by performers, heard live by listeners and unless it's recorded electronically it disappears into the ether, gone to our ears forever. I really can't fathom being able to discern music 'over there' when it's long ceased to exist here in the physical. Where does music come from if no-one is creating it? I really can't fathom how I'll be able to listen to the trance/house/electronica music I love, rythms created using electronic devices hence never played or heard 'live'. Telepathically? Communicated from where and by whom?

Maybe I'm going too far in asking such questions so I'm going to withdraw.
Mac,
I think you misinterpreted what was posted from me. There absolutely is music in the afterlife according to Mikey. We as souls can create it. But we hear it telepathically because we do not have ears / organs as we do not have a physical body. Mikey tells me we can play instruments and have concerts there. Entertainers here often like to do music there. Again, what we enjoy here we can have there. They can play music from their era. But they don't need CD players. Mikey tells me you are thinking in human terms that music needs to be recorded electronically or it will disappear. That is not the case in the afterlife.

mac

Administrator
Mac,
I think you misinterpreted what was posted from me. There absolutely is music in the afterlife according to Mikey. We as souls can create it. But we hear it telepathically because we do not have ears / organs as we do not have a physical body. Mikey tells me we can play instruments and have concerts there. Entertainers here often like to do music there. Again, what we enjoy here we can have there. They can play music from their era. But they don't need CD players. Mikey tells me you are thinking in human terms that music needs to be recorded electronically or it will disappear. That is not the case in the afterlife.

thanks, Carol :)

I guess no matter how Mikey phrases his answers I'm not going to understand how music is created or stored without equipment. :(

Naturally I think of music the only way I'm familiar with it. Thinking of it as something eternally 'around' and able to be dipped into is outside of my imagination. But I'll leave it at that now - thank you both.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,

I don't completely understand the answers to the questions I posted on #228. Sorry to bother you again, but I'd like to ask some follow-up questions. Thank you.

1. This pandemic wasn't planned by the spiritual side but some of the spirits can perceive it. Is it because the earth is governed by time and the spiritual side can see the future? Mikey said before that our overall lives are governed by our plans and we have free will (not exact words, I only remember the basic idea). I was wondering how much of our free will can we actually use to make a difference in our lives. We were told that peoples' actions will affect how we react. But what makes those people act the way they do? Is it destiny?
2. I know after I pass over I can reach my higher self's consciousness. But my question is can I meet my past lives of ethereal bodies (this is more of a technical question). In other words, after we reincarnate, will the ethereal bodies belonging to our past lives just disappear? (I was also wondering if Mikey still keeps his ethereal body in the after life or if he is at a high enough level to shed his ethereal body.)

Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey never predicts the future in regards to here as freewill plays a big part on things. The spirit world is aware of what is happening here with the pandemic. It is not related to time. And they did not cause the virus.
We come here to basically exercise our freewill under the influences of positive and negative situations and influences. We make all our choices and we are in control of them. No one else does. We are responsible for our actions . It is our intent of our actions that is most significant. It is not destiny from Mikey's viewpoint. It is our freewill choice. We have a general life plan when we come of what we would like to experience. We are guided along the way, but it is ultimately our choice with everything we do here according to Mikey.
Question #2: Can you give me your definition on ethereal body as used in this context? (I want to be sure I'm on the same page when I ask Mikey the question. Thanks ). :)

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi carol I have just read a book life in the world unseen world ,its a similar type of book to mikeys except it's the spirit of a priest who gives a description about the afterlife,he says in spirit he still has a body similar to humans ,would this be true? Also I would like to ask mikey when he passed away and went to heaven did he not remember being there before as he has had a few incarnations?cheers David
Hi David,
Mikey tells me they can appear to look just like they do here by how they resonate with their spiritual energy in the afterlife. But they do not have an actual body with functioning organs like we have in the physical, if that makes sense.
Mikey tells me when he passed, he was initially confused with what was happening, but quickly with loving guidance started to recall the aspects of the afterlife / heaven. :)

baob

Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey never predicts the future in regards to here as freewill plays a big part on things. The spirit world is aware of what is happening here with the pandemic. It is not related to time. And they did not cause the virus.
We come here to basically exercise our freewill under the influences of positive and negative situations and influences. We make all our choices and we are in control of them. No one else does. We are responsible for our actions . It is our intent of our actions that is most significant. It is not destiny from Mikey's viewpoint. It is our freewill choice. We have a general life plan when we come of what we would like to experience. We are guided along the way, but it is ultimately our choice with everything we do here according to Mikey.
Question #2: Can you give me your definition on ethereal body as used in this context? (I want to be sure I'm on the same page when I ask Mikey the question. Thanks ). :)
Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

Hi Carol,

What I am asking on Question #2 about the etheric body, let me quote some thing from the "The Road to Immortality" , Frederic Myers' thought channeled by Geraldine Cummins. Frederic Myers said " During the period passed on the astral plane the soul sloughs the astral shape and enters into the etheric body within which he resides as long as he chooses to dwell in illusionland, that reflection of reflections, that dream of the earth personality. Peace and content prevail so long as he remains within its borders. But in time such peace becomes wearisome; for no actual progress, either up or down, can be made in that delightful region of dream."

QUESTION: Can we meet our past lives of etheric bodies in after life? In other words, after we reincarnate, will the etheric bodies belonging to our past lives just disappear? (I was also wondering if Mikey still keeps his etheric body in the after life or if he is at a high enough level to shed his etheric body.)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
And like Katy says, "After a hurricane comes a rainbow"
Hi Carlos,
I can hardly wait to see the rainbow after this ordeal! So challenging. We are all in the same storm but everybody is in a different boat. Everyone is affected in some difficult way. Tough situation!
The song Higher Love was also done by Kygo with Whitney Houston. It has such a great beat for jumping rope. Check it out. I think the kids will love it!
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey!

Pleased to meet you. I have so many questions that I would love to ask Mikey, but I will be sure to spread them out over time. I have been reading through these Q&A threads and these are such wonderful and enlightening conversations.

Mikey, I was curious if you attend concert-type events on the 6th level? Do you go to watch musicians perform? I have heard before that when musicians are playing and creating music in the higher astral levels, the music actually takes the form of brilliant colors and lights. Is this true? Music has such a deep influence on my overall mindset and it seems so obvious that it is a critical component of our overall spiritual reality.

Thanks so much in advance. Such a pleasure to participate in these threads.

Ricky
Hi Ricky and welcome to the forums! Plenty of info. on these threads for you. Many questions have been asked over the years. :)
Yes, Mikey tells me he listens to music and watches souls perform. There are concerts. These occur especially in the "summerland levels" of the afterlife. Mikey actually talks about the music giving off colors and images that reflect messages of love in his book. So yes to your question! :)
Mikey also tells me there is music of heavenly quality that has not been heard on earth....beautiful melodies of richness and harmony. There are musical instruments.
Mikey continues to tell me that music is the universal language and can hold many messages given by others in the afterlife. It is a powerful means of communication.
Mikey was huge into music and the messages in the lyrics when he was on earth! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi all,
Just something to think about. :)
Mikey wants us to understand that everything on earth that we look at as a material created thing, (such as a car and the various styles, desk, chair, house, bridge, pool, snowboard, boat, etc. etc.), was first a "thought" by someone before it was created by individuals here. Someone imagined or thought of the idea first and then it was created. In the afterlife, the things many enjoyed here can also be enjoyed and created there because it is also just a "thought" away! :)
(Simple explanation to something more complex). Our minds are powerful.

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

Hi Carol,

What I am asking on Question #2 about the etheric body, let me quote some thing from the "The Road to Immortality" , Frederic Myers' thought channeled by Geraldine Cummins. Frederic Myers said " During the period passed on the astral plane the soul sloughs the astral shape and enters into the etheric body within which he resides as long as he chooses to dwell in illusionland, that reflection of reflections, that dream of the earth personality. Peace and content prevail so long as he remains within its borders. But in time such peace becomes wearisome; for no actual progress, either up or down, can be made in that delightful region of dream."

QUESTION: Can we meet our past lives of etheric bodies in after life? In other words, after we reincarnate, will the etheric bodies belonging to our past lives just disappear? (I was also wondering if Mikey still keeps his etheric body in the after life or if he is at a high enough level to shed his etheric body.)
Hi Baob,
When I ask Mikey this question he tells me he's his own soul / vibrational energy. No etheric body. We are aware of our past lives and all our experiences and relationships continue with us. Mikey tells me he is not aware of etheric bodies in the afterlife as described above. Yes we have aura's about us, but Mikey tells me he does not look at that as a body that we reside in.
(I, Carol, have never heard of this type of thing.)

baob

Hi Baob,
When I ask Mikey this question he tells me he's his own soul / vibrational energy. No etheric body. We are aware of our past lives and all our experiences and relationships continue with us. Mikey tells me he is not aware of etheric bodies in the afterlife as described above. Yes we have aura's about us, but Mikey tells me he does not look at that as a body that we reside in.
(I, Carol, have never heard of this type of thing.)
Thanks Carol and Mikey for your help!

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carlos,
I can hardly wait to see the rainbow after this ordeal! So challenging. We are all in the same storm but everybody is in a different boat. Everyone is affected in some difficult way. Tough situation!
The song Higher Love was also done by Kygo with Whitney Houston. It has such a great beat for jumping rope. Check it out. I think the kids will love it!
Carol
Thanks Carol,

You're right. It is a very tough situation. I am very blessed to still be able to hold some semblance of normalcy by holding daily Zoom sessions with my students. I also feel extremely fortunate that I'm still able to generate income. There are so many people who have no way of making ends meet right now that it's going to be interesting to see what kind of new economy develops as a result...perhaps a greener more sustainable one.

It would be nice to think that this is all part of the divine plan to make us take a more in-depth look at where we have been heading vibrationally as not only a country, but also a planet. Perhaps this time to reflect and contemplate will serve us well.

Personally, I have been spending a LOT more time outside in the front lawn appreciating the natural beauty that surrounds me which I have taken for granted for so many years. Yes, I live in LA, but we have had so much rain, and so few cars on the road that everything is green and the air smells and feels as if we live in Asheville, North Carolina.

One of the activities that I have found most helpful at this time is daily meditating first thing in the morning, followed by at least 11 entries in my gratefulness journal. This tends to ground me and makes for a much more positive way to start the day than instantly looking at the grim news on the phone. It also gets me much better prepared to deal with those 20 little faces looking at me and each other for comfort and support.

Mac posed an interesting question about music. I'd love to hear Mikey's take on that. I have my own theories (blatantly stolen from Mikey's book and others) as to how they can play, compose and listen to beautiful melodies without the actual instruments.

Stay safe and namaste,

Carlos

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
1) I understand correctly that if a writer writes in one of his lives a good book that will be popular for many centuries, will he always receive positive karma from it?

Lola Hoovler

Carole: This is Lola and I just wanted to tell you that I actually got chills when I read your answer to Ricky (see above). Two years ago, I read a book by Elise Medhaus, the mother of Eric Medhaus, who died at the same age Mikey did. Like Mikey, he loved music when he was here and took guitar lessons. When his mother asked him if he was still able to enjoy music after his transition, his answer was the same, almost exactly, with what you said Mikey told you. He was particularly fascinated by the music because it was accompanied by color and images - the same as what Mikey describes. He also, like Mikey, mentioned concerts being performed in the "summerland" and noticed other types of music that he had trouble describing. (This probably corresponds to the "heavenly music" that Mikey tried to describe.) So Mikey and Eric died at the same age, both loved music, and both experienced it in the same way after their death. The similarities are too much to ignore.

Storybud68

Hi carol hope you are keeping safe during these hard times.i was reading in a book called a wanderer in the spirit lands that people who smoked and drank too much go to an awful almost like hellish place in the after life,I must admit I am fond of a drink,but I have to say it did scare me a bit,I'm wandering mikeys view on this?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carole: This is Lola and I just wanted to tell you that I actually got chills when I read your answer to Ricky (see above). Two years ago, I read a book by Elise Medhaus, the mother of Eric Medhaus, who died at the same age Mikey did. Like Mikey, he loved music when he was here and took guitar lessons. When his mother asked him if he was still able to enjoy music after his transition, his answer was the same, almost exactly, with what you said Mikey told you. He was particularly fascinated by the music because it was accompanied by color and images - the same as what Mikey describes. He also, like Mikey, mentioned concerts being performed in the "summerland" and noticed other types of music that he had trouble describing. (This probably corresponds to the "heavenly music" that Mikey tried to describe.) So Mikey and Eric died at the same age, both loved music, and both experienced it in the same way after their death. The similarities are too much to ignore.
Hi Lola,
I have not read this book but have heard about it. I also know there is another book out there involving a mother and son. I know Roberta interviewed the mother who is now a well known medium. I have chosen not to read any information like this because I do not want to have any "outside" influence on what I am hearing with Mikey. Trying to keep myself with only his info.
I feel that is important. By continuing to do that, it is fun to hear the consistencies from others that are noted from different sources! I think it gives even more validation. :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi carol hope you are keeping safe during these hard times.i was reading in a book called a wanderer in the spirit lands that people who smoked and drank too much go to an awful almost like hellish place in the after life,I must admit I am fond of a drink,but I have to say it did scare me a bit,I'm wandering mikeys view on this?
Hi David,
I think you need to know that Mikey loved beer! He was also known to have an occasional "Scooby Snack" shot. (Mikey did pass at age 20....., not 21.) And he is in no hell! :) I too like a beverage! :)
Mikey tells me it is about love, kindness, being positive, etc. Often we are socializing, having fun with others as we have our beverages. Fun is a positive thing according to Mikey. Smoking and drinking too much all the time is a choice that may affect the health of our physical body, but again it is a choice.
Drinking and smoking in and of itself is not a cause for a spiritual decline (because of it) according to Mikey.

Lola Hoovler

Hi Lola,
I have not read this book but have heard about it. I also know there is another book out there involving a mother and son. I know Roberta interviewed the mother who is now a well known medium. I have chosen not to read any information like this because I do not want to have any "outside" influence on what I am hearing with Mikey. Trying to keep myself with only his info.
I feel that is important. By continuing to do that, it is fun to hear the consistencies from others that are noted from different sources! I think it gives even more validation. :)
Carol

Lola Hoovler

Hi Lola,
Carol

Yes, the other book is Sarina Baptista's book, but her son died at the age of 7. I just found it truly amazing that two people who died at the same age and loved music described their music experience there almost identically. You're right - it gives even more validation. It's exciting to hear that you have heard other consistencies as well.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
1) I understand correctly that if a writer writes in one of his lives a good book that will be popular for many centuries, will he always receive positive karma from it?
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me that karma is not the correct word for this. Karma has to do more with balance from Mikey's viewpoint. Certainly positive energy comes from this type of work and that positive energy follows with us even after we leave here according to Mikey.

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the answer. Question:
1) There are legends about werewolves, vampires, gnomes, elves, kitsuna and many others. Please tell me, have those beings ever existed somewhere?

mac

Administrator
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me that karma is not the correct word for this. Karma has to do more with balance from Mikey's viewpoint. Certainly positive energy comes from this type of work and that positive energy follows with us even after we leave here according to Mikey.

question: What does "positive energy" mean in practical terms? I had also asked a question similar to pirimir's some time back.

Hello Carol and Mikey,
I am new to this website program and conversation and I would like to Thank You for doing this work, a lot of effort and time is spent I am sure and you are certainly helping so many people! Mikey's book was fantastic!
I would like to ask if Mikey would be open to discussing Earthly Spiritual Paths, his understanding? I am on a Path now and wondering if he would have knowledge of it. Thank you!

mac

Administrator
Hello Carol and Mikey,
I am new to this website program and conversation and I would like to Thank You for doing this work, a lot of effort and time is spent I am sure and you are certainly helping so many people! Mikey's book was fantastic!
I would like to ask if Mikey would be open to discussing Earthly Spiritual Paths, his understanding? I am on a Path now and wondering if he would have knowledge of it. Thank you!
welcome to ALF :)

Mikey will reply in due course but in general he doesn't have specific knowledge about the lives of individuals he's not directly related to.

Although this forum is a popular and important one there are several other forums all containing many threads covering a wide range of topics. Why not also take a look at some of those if you haven't done already?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for the answer. Question:
1) There are legends about werewolves, vampires, gnomes, elves, kitsuna and many others. Please tell me, have those beings ever existed somewhere?
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me yes, there are all kinds of "creatures" / entities out there in the vast dimensions that exist. Mikey does say that the type of energy (positive or negative) does correlate with the type of creature or individual you describe.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
question: What does "positive energy" mean in practical terms? I had also asked a question similar to pirimir's some time back.
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis. Everything is energy. When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey. It builds on our spiritual vibration. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello Carol and Mikey,
Hi Russell and welcome!
So happy you liked the book. Just trying to help and give hope!
Mikey does not have knowledge of your specific spiritual path. But there is certainly many topics covered here on this forum.
Not sure exactly what you're looking for. :)

Hi Carol and Mikey,
Thank you!

Sorry, I was not specific on the Path yet, wanted to know if he would be able to get information from the higher spiritual levels about the Path I am on, if I were to give him the name and the Master Teacher, wanted to see if he could tell me if this is a truly a high level spiritual path. We are told that this Path goes beyond Mind to pure Consciousness, where one becomes realized in Soul, Self and God-Realization. There are so many Spiritual paths, gurus and teachers out in the world, want to know if this one is known in the higher spiritual realms. Would this be okay for Mikey?

mac

Administrator
Hi Pirimir,
Mikey tells me yes, there are all kinds of "creatures" / entities out there in the vast dimensions that exist. Mikey does say that the type of energy (positive or negative) does correlate with the type of creature or individual you describe.

I'm intrigued by this subject, Mikey I suppose I could lump in the more common ones - fairies and elementals - along with the entities pirimir mentioned.

question 1: What is the nature/size/form of entities such as those mentioned?

question 2: Can these 'states of existence' be viewed as regular ones and if not, how should they be viewed?

question 3: Do such states of existence contribute significantly toward spiritual progress or have they been concocted from the thoughts/ideas of individuals with 'over-fertile' imaginations? In effect are they fantasy existences that take place 'far off the beaten track' of regular individuals?

baob

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Does Mikey still actually remember his birthday and the date he died or he just feel it because Carol think about those dates?

mac

Administrator
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Does Mikey still actually remember his birthday and the date he died or he just feel it because Carol think about those dates?
Great questions that also link to your posting in the dreams thread I've just read!

I'm interested in hearing what Mikey says but given the mantra there's no time in the etheric dimensions I can see no way for one's family passed over to link with earth time other than when they're close to this dimension and/or to their family.

As for Mikey - or anyone for that matter - actually remembering their birth date (less likely the date they passed I suggest) I don't see why he or they wouldn't remember a birthday date but how would he - or anyone - link to the anniversary's approach?

Similarly if we didn't have calendars, or some other way of recording time passing, how would we know an anniversary date was due?

Coogie

Occasional Contributor
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis. Everything is energy. When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey. It builds on our spiritual vibration. :)

Hi Carol and Mikey,
I apologize straight off for asking so many questions, you may want to group them together and provide one answer to the whole group, for example #’s 2, 11, and 12 might be some that Mikey could possibly answer together. I just hope that others might benefit from the answers as much as I will.

(Hi Mac,

Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.)

1. Mikey’s description of love in his book is “When we are respectful, kind, non-judgmental, forgiving, civil in general, helping others, and are not rude or hurtful, we are being positive and loving.” When we do any of these loving acts, for example helping a blind person cross the street, do we receive positive energy at that moment or is it something that is credited to us for when we enter the afterlife?

2. Please provide a description us earthbounds can understand of what the higher vibration or frequency feels like. Can Mikey provide an example from his time on earth when he did a loving act and how that manifested in a higher vibration or frequency?

(Everything is energy.)

3. Is energy being created when someone does a loving act and receives positive energy? For example, what if everyone in the world was loving at the same time, then a very large amount of positive energy would result, where does all this energy come from?

(When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.)

4. I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications, am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

5. This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it t a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy.

7. Conversely, if we do a negative act, is our vibration energy lowered and does this also lower our vibration energy when we are in the afterlife by sharing of the after effects with whomever received the negative act and this negative vibration energy?

8. If we are the recipient of a negative act, does this lower our vibration energy?

9. Does this mean that we should make it a high priority to get people out of our lives that are more negative than positive?

(It builds on our spiritual vibration.)

10. I think I am understanding that our spirit has a vibration, and a frequency, and energy. Can Mikey provide some more details on the spiritual relationship between these 3 things, vibration, frequency, and energy? Is there a difference in how they feel to us when we are in the earthly realm vs. when we are in the afterlife?

11. This builds on question #2 above, of the 3, vibration, frequency, energy, which did Mikey experience stronger when he was on earth? Which is more of a strong feeling where he is now? Are there different situations where he felt one or the other more while he was on earth and if so please provide some examples.

12. This also builds on question #2 above, can Mikey please describe when he was on earth, now that he is in the afterlife and knows what love truly is, when he did an earthly act what was the feeling he had at the time that he knows now was a sign it was from true love?

mac

Administrator
Hi Carol and Mikey,
I apologize straight off for asking so many questions, you may want to group them together and provide one answer to the whole group, for example #’s 2, 11, and 12 might be some that Mikey could possibly answer together. I just hope that others might benefit from the answers as much as I will.

(Hi Mac,

Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.)

1. Mikey’s description of love in his book is “When we are respectful, kind, non-judgmental, forgiving, civil in general, helping others, and are not rude or hurtful, we are being positive and loving.” When we do any of these loving acts, for example helping a blind person cross the street, do we receive positive energy at that moment or is it something that is credited to us for when we enter the afterlife?

2. Please provide a description us earthbounds can understand of what the higher vibration or frequency feels like. Can Mikey provide an example from his time on earth when he did a loving act and how that manifested in a higher vibration or frequency?

(Everything is energy.)

3. Is energy being created when someone does a loving act and receives positive energy? For example, what if everyone in the world was loving at the same time, then a very large amount of positive energy would result, where does all this energy come from?

(When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.)

4. I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the ...............................................
12. This also builds on question #2 above, can Mikey please describe when he was on earth, now that he is in the afterlife and knows what love truly is, when he did an earthly act what was the feeling he had at the time that he knows now was a sign it was from true love?

May I respectfully request on Carol's behalf that you ask smaller 'bite-size' groups of questions? They are easier for her to deal with when typing up the answers.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Thank you!

Sorry, I was not specific on the Path yet, wanted to know if he would be able to get information from the higher spiritual levels about the Path I am on, if I were to give him the name and the Master Teacher, wanted to see if he could tell me if this is a truly a high level spiritual path. We are told that this Path goes beyond Mind to pure Consciousness, where one becomes realized in Soul, Self and God-Realization. There are so many Spiritual paths, gurus and teachers out in the world, want to know if this one is known in the higher spiritual realms. Would this be okay for Mikey?
Hi Russell,
Mikey tells me he will not judge one spiritual path over another. Mikey tells me whatever spiritual path any of us take, what is key is that love is at the basis with no judgment of what others choose to do. Again, being kind and positive in our ways, just being nice goes a long way in regards to spiritual growth from Mikey's perspective. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

(Hi Mac,

(Everything is energy.)

4. I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications, am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

5. This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it t a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy.

7. Conversely, if we do a negative act, is our vibration energy lowered and does this also lower our vibration energy when we are in the afterlife by sharing of the after effects with whomever received the negative act and this negative vibration energy?

8. If we are the recipient of a negative act, does this lower our vibration energy?

9. Does this mean that we should make it a high priority to get people out of our lives that are more negative than positive?

(It builds on our spiritual vibration.)

10. I think I am understanding that our spirit has a vibration, and a frequency, and energy. Can Mikey provide some more details on the spiritual relationship between these 3 things, vibration, frequency, and energy? Is there a difference in how they feel to us when we are in the earthly realm vs. when we are in the afterlife?

11. This builds on question #2 above, of the 3, vibration, frequency, energy, which did Mikey experience stronger when he was on earth? Which is more of a strong feeling where he is now? Are there different situations where he felt one or the other more while he was on earth and if so please provide some examples.

Hi Coogie,
*I'm wondering if Mac can break these up into groups of three questions in each post so it is easier for me when I type the answers. Otherwise I'm scrolling up and down and get messed up. I'm not good with technology! So sorry! Mac??
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me it has more to do with me and other loved ones here on earth who give him a "shout out" on these dates. He himself does not keep track as a calendar or certain dates are not needed in the afterlife as time does not exist. :) Mikey does tell me it is a good feeling for him to be remembered!

Coogie

Occasional Contributor
May I respectfully request on Carol's behalf that you ask smaller 'bite-size' groups of questions? They are easier for her to deal with when typing up the answers.
I’m sorry that I failed to explain my intentions more clearly, I understand that it’s a lot of questions but I think for them to make sense they needed to be asked within the context. My intention was that Carol and Mikey could answer however they choose, one at a time, split up, or in groups, it’s their forum and I have no right to have any of my questions answered, and if they choose not to I will not have any hard feelings about that. But this is the way I know how to communicate effectively and if that is not acceptable then I certainly understand and I’ll move on.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I'm intrigued by this subject, Mikey I suppose I could lump in the more common ones - fairies and elementals - along with the entities pirimir mentioned.

question 1: What is the nature/size/form of entities such as those mentioned?

question 2: Can these 'states of existence' be viewed as regular ones and if not, how should they be viewed?

question 3: Do such states of existence contribute significantly toward spiritual progress or have they been concocted from the thoughts/ideas of individuals with 'over-fertile' imaginations? In effect are they fantasy existences that take place 'far off the beaten track' of regular individuals?
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me these entities do exist in different dimensions of the afterlife. Regarding size, Mikey tells me we are thinking in human terms or thoughts with this. With energy of anything in the afterlife, it is more about how it resonates and then appears. Again, it is solid. They appear solid. Are they 3 feet tall, 5 feet? Height is more a physical aspect related to this dimension . In the afterlife something can look tall to us, but it doesn't have to stay that way as energy can fluctuate and change how it "appears", if that makes sense. There is not a rule in how they appear. Are fairies tiny, not necessarily. They can be, but not always according to Mikey. Here on earth, these entities are considered "fantasy", but not in other dimensions. They are spiritual beings of a type of soul group that is different than us, but certainly are part of The Source according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I’m sorry that I failed to explain my intentions more clearly, I understand that it’s a lot of questions but I think for them to make sense they needed to be asked within the context. My intention was that Carol and Mikey could answer however they choose, one at a time, split up, or in groups, it’s their forum and I have no right to have any of my questions answered, and if they choose not to I will not have any hard feelings about that. But this is the way I know how to communicate effectively and if that is not acceptable then I certainly understand and I’ll move on.
Hi Coogie,
No worries, I just struggle on my laptop with many questions at once. I have tried to do it, but I get messed up. I will answer them , no problem. :)
I have to leave now but will get back to it! Thank you! :)

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey tells me it has more to do with me and other loved ones here on earth who give him a "shout out" on these dates. He himself does not keep track as a calendar or certain dates are not needed in the afterlife as time does not exist. :) Mikey does tell me it is a good feeling for him to be remembered!
It makes sense. Thanks, Carol and Mikey!

Coogie

Occasional Contributor
Hi Coogie,
No worries, I just struggle on my laptop with many questions at once. I have tried to do it, but I get messed up. I will answer them , no problem. :)
I have to leave now but will get back to it! Thank you! :)
Hi Carol,
I’m sorry that I didn’t organize my questions in a better way, I’ll try something different next time! Thanks to you and Mikey for answering my questions, no need to rush, take your time, I really appreciate your help!!! :)

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me these entities do exist in different dimensions of the afterlife. Regarding size, Mikey tells me we are thinking in human terms or thoughts with this. With energy of anything in the afterlife, it is more about how it resonates and then appears. Again, it is solid. They appear solid. Are they 3 feet tall, 5 feet? Height is more a physical aspect related to this dimension . In the afterlife something can look tall to us, but it doesn't have to stay that way as energy can fluctuate and change how it "appears", if that makes sense. There is not a rule in how they appear. Are fairies tiny, not necessarily. They can be, but not always according to Mikey. Here on earth, these entities are considered "fantasy", but not in other dimensions. They are spiritual beings of a type of soul group that is different than us, but certainly are part of The Source according to Mikey.
intriguing answers - May I progress my line of questioning to see if Mikey can build on what he's already said? I'm sure that others will also be interested in fairies, goblins, 'grays' and the other life-forms pirimir referred to.

I get that these entities are in dimensions somewhat different from our own. It's hard, then, for us to relate to the nature of those dimensions and the entities who live in them.

question 1: Mikey would I be right to think that just as with so-called extraterrestrial aliens these alternate life-forms are sometimes perceived by human sensitives?

question 2: If humans sometimes actually do perceive them - not just their imagination - does it mean those individuals might also be able to interact with them? Or are these life-forms so very different from ourselves that neither us nor they would have any way to interact?

question 3: In our physical dimension, this universe in which we humans live, are there any other life-forms we could interact with, entities with a 'vibration' similar to our own?

question 4: How do you, as Mikey Morgan, relate to these alternate life-forms, these 'entities'? Do you, can you, interact with them or are they too different from what/who you're familiar with? Maybe too different even from you in your spiritually-evolved state?

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
I’m sorry that I failed to explain my intentions more clearly, I understand that it’s a lot of questions but I think for them to make sense they needed to be asked within the context.

I hope the following points help.

I used to frequently approach this Q&A forum in a similar way. Regular followers will have seen that. But Carol has asked several times that she isn't faced by a large number of questions because it's hard for her to type up the answers to them. It would be hard enough even without her getting these answers via telepathy and a pendulum!

My intention was that Carol and Mikey could answer however they choose, one at a time, split up, or in groups, it’s their forum and I have no right to have any of my questions answered, and if they choose not to I will not have any hard feelings about that..

It's important to remember Carol works full-time and spends some of her home time working this thread - reading questions, getting Mikey's answers and then typing them up. It's time consuming but something she enjoys doing with Mikey and they will always provide answers. What can be hard is breaking up then re-formatting a block of points and questions before finally typing answers. The process can be demanding and that's where the questioner can help by asking a small number of questions per posting. :)

But this is the way I know how to communicate effectively and if that is not acceptable then I certainly understand and I’ll move on.

There's no need to move on but you can help enormously by keeping the above points in mind when you ask Mikey questions. :)

mac

Administrator
Carol I've reformatted Coogie's block of questions to make answering easier.

re: Mikey tells me positive energy is a higher vibration or frequency that has love as the basis.

re: Everything is energy.

mac

Administrator

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

I interpret this statement to mean that when do a loving act, not only do we receive positive energy but the people who are the recipient of that loving act receive positive energy, which is then shared by us when we are in the afterlife. I find this to be enlightening concept with important implications,
4. am I correct in my interpretation and please add some more information if possible on what this means?

This implies that our vibration energy can be raised just by being the recipient of a loving act.
5. Is one of the primary purposes of our earthly life to give and receive as much positive vibration energy as possible?

6. If so, then are we to make it a high priority to surround ourselves with as many loving people as possible to maximize positive vibration energy?

mac

Administrator

re: When we do good work here, the positive energy that it continues to bring to others, even after we leave the planet, comes to us in the afterlife dimensions according to Mikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.