Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

janitor and administrator
Staff member
Exactly, mac. If some stories are to be believed, then it seems that perhaps some people are able to access those memories, that knowledge, even while living this mortal life, at least to some degree. In particular, some very young children relate stories about heaven, previous lives, god, etc. I don't know if they're relaying real things or if it's a matter of their imagination, or perhaps a combination of both, but it is intriguing. And the there are some adults who seem to be more "connected" to such things. It's all a mystery. :rolleyes:

I agree it's intriguing and much remains mystery.

I don't meet many people but over the years I've encountered individuals who claimed all manner of things. I confess I found - and still find - it hard to decide what's 'real' and what's fancifulness.

In the distant past I was generous to the ideas of friends for whom I had great affection only later to learn my initial hesitation - for which I sometimes reproached myself - turned out to be justified after all. Now I think I err more on the side of caution.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I'm following on from posting #516.

Mikey what is your reaction to the following channeled guidance? Briefly and very-much simplified, it says that soul/spirits leave the source to experience existences of many kinds including lives in human form.

We are told these soul/spirits learn first how to animate simpler life-forms. The spirits who now animate our physical bodies - the spirits who are the 'real' us - will first have gained experience by animating simpler bodies.

In some of those lives, then, some, most or all of us will have animated animals of one form or another.
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me we can take on many experiences / forms in the different dimensions that exist. Regarding animals in this dimension as we know them here, Mikey tells me no. We do not come to this dimension and take on an "animal form or shell".
There are dimensions that have different dynamics of how souls integrate. But here in this earthly dimension, our soul type does not take on an animal form. We are of a soul type that thrives for progression from Mikey's viewpoint. Animal souls (that we are in experience with here) vary in their type of need for experience and progression. Many are different than us in that they have reached more of a balance (for lack of a better word) and have come to exist for our benefit in this dimension.
But yes, we can take on may forms in other places according to Mikey.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac

Staff member
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me we can take on many experiences / forms in the different dimensions that exist. Regarding animals in this dimension as we know them here, Mikey tells me no. We do not come to this dimension and take on an "animal form or shell".
There are dimensions that have different dynamics of how souls integrate. But here in this earthly dimension, our soul type does not take on an animal form. We are of a soul type that thrives for progression from Mikey's viewpoint. Animal souls (that we are in experience with here) vary in their type of need for experience and progression. Many are different than us in that they have reached more of a balance (for lack of a better word) and have come to exist for our benefit in this dimension.
But yes, we can take on may forms in other places according to Mikey.
Thank you.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey: Poor health is something certain individuals suffer in spades whereas others are little affected.

question 1. Will you explain how/why that happens when it's not a situation chosen for experience?

question 2. Do the spirits that animates us individually - our 'real' selves - control all the functions of the body? Meaning in effect that when ill health is experienced it's because of the inability of one's spirit to control that disease or condition?

question 3. With increasing numbers of incarnations does one's spirit learn from previous experiences how best to control the shell it lives in, the body?
Health is an issue here and how we take care of ourselves can be a choice.
Question 1: Mikey tells me health issues here can often be related to the freewill choices that we make. Even with the education that is out there, people still make decisions that can not be good for their health in the long run.
Some things are hereditary, but again Mikey tells me we are given the choice how we deal with this. Again our choices can improve or make things worse. These are some of the variables.
With heredity, this is where we may be taking on a life role or experience according to Mikey, but again how we choose to deal with it can ultimately affect the outcome for us as our future unfolds.

Question 2: Mikey tells me our energy / minds / consciousness (whatever word you want to use) absolutely can help us with illness with our physical body. We literally can make ourselves ill if we want to with our minds according to Mikey. (I, Carol, have seen this in the hospital setting). We also can make ourselves better with positive thoughts / energy in how we handle things with illness. So, yes, we do have some control with illness. Now, obviously we all will pass over at some point, but Mikey tells me how we handle things can make a difference with how much misery we can add to the illness at hand.

Question 3: Mikey feels previous experience can help. An example of this is the emphasis these days on the importance of exercise. Health clubs did not exist before. But again, it is a choice to go there! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Fictional characters like people here create, say animated characters! I mean people some of them when they are drawing, the characters must exists somewhere/dimension? Another planet?
:)
Hi Arsiie,
Mikey tells me fictional characters as you describe can be just fictional. But some characters can be from a thought from a previous experience of that soul. So it varies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey,

Thank you for all you do!!!!

1 Working off the basis that everything is energy/vibration is it possible for us to heal ourselves by increasing our vibration and balancing our chakras?

2 If yes to 1. Can listening to different frequencies change moods, clear negative energies and heal?
Hi jbw883,
See above with the answer to Mac's question. :)
Mikey tells me yes, we have the ability to make ourselves better, and keeping our energy in balance is important. :) Handling illness in a positive energy way is very important . Being fearful, which is a negative emotion, can really pull us down from Mikey's viewpoint. Meditation with listening to different music / frequencies can be beneficial for some people according to Mikey in clearing negative thoughts / energies and assisting in healing.

Hi Arsiie,
Mikey tells me fictional characters as you describe can be just fictional. But some characters can be from a thought from a previous experience of that soul. So it varies.
Hm i wonder example where did Disney got his ideas too draw all kind of characters? Like unicorns show them here by drawings, do Disney characters and so on but on a another dimension? :)
Thank you Carol and Mickey!
I read a article about people who have read books and after that the characters just appeard in front of them, they saw them and heard them and none of them had schizofrenia or illness like that:)

Carol, Mikey and others, do you think some higher evil power are controlling those evil world leaders around the world? There are so many countries there people dosent have demokratsy, they kill och punish you in a brutal way, how can God/spirit world stop these kind of leaders? And its a meaning when a human born in poor life?
And if we have too learn people about religion is not the right way and we have too focus on spirituality?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol, Mikey and others, do you think some higher evil power are controlling those evil world leaders around the world? There are so many countries there people dosent have demokratsy, they kill och punish you in a brutal way, how can God/spirit world stop these kind of leaders? And its a meaning when a human born in poor life?
And if we have too learn people about religion is not the right way and we have too focus on spirituality?
Hi Arsiie,
Mikey tells me we are responsible for our actions, good or bad. We have the choice. Can a negative energy try to influence us? Yes, that is possible according to Mikey, but it is still our choice in what we ultimately do. This earthly dimension offers positive and negative experiences, and that is one of the main we reasons we choose to come here apparently as it has great potential for spiritual growth.
Mikey tells me we can choose as to what part of the world we want to be "born in". It often is part of a general plan as to what we want to experience . Obviously some places are much more difficult then others.
There is nothing wrong with religion as long as people don't judge and be hurtful, etc. of others who do not believe what they believe according to Mikey. But as we know, this is not always the case. There have been wars over religion.
Mikey tells me loving positive ways will always win in the end! These positive ways influences our vibration / energy of our soul and that is what goes with us when we leave this challenging world!

Truth seeker

Hello Carol! Hope you are doing Ok in this times... I have a question for Mikey

He had said that some insects doesn't have a soul that they only exists as food for others animals...but what about cockroaches? Do they have a soul?

Sometimes they get in my home and I do all the posible to not to kill them but sometimes its impossible and I have to do it and I feel bad after...

I think all the effort it had to do grow in this world and now thanks to me a life its gone....

I really hope they dont have a soul, so I can "dispose them" guilt free

In fact I got one trapped right now because I dont want to kill it...

Waiting your response.. thank you and take care

Storybud68

Hi Carol ,during my research I've come across certain things about the afterlife which keep coming up ,one if these things is, that apparently everything on earth whether it's a rock or a tree ,or man made building has its counterpart in the afterlife, is this true?and if so can mikey explain a little of why this is?cheers, David

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello Carol! Hope you are doing Ok in this times... I have a question for Mikey

He had said that some insects doesn't have a soul that they only exists as food for others animals...but what about cockroaches? Do they have a soul?

Sometimes they get in my home and I do all the posible to not to kill them but sometimes its impossible and I have to do it and I feel bad after...

I think all the effort it had to do grow in this world and now thanks to me a life its gone....

I really hope they dont have a soul, so I can "dispose them" guilt free

In fact I got one trapped right now because I dont want to kill it...

Waiting your response.. thank you and take care
Hi Truth Seeker!
I hope you are doing OK too! Challenging times right now.
Bugs and cockroaches do not have a soul like animals or us humans according to Mikey. So do not feel bad about the need to get rid of them in places where they should not be.
Mikey describes bugs as energy projections that are here for various reasons, whether it's food for various birds or animals, or other things they can accomplish, like certain bees do for example.
But no worries! :) You are doing fine.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol ,during my research I've come across certain things about the afterlife which keep coming up ,one if these things is, that apparently everything on earth whether it's a rock or a tree ,or man made building has its counterpart in the afterlife, is this true?and if so can mikey explain a little of why this is?cheers, David
Hi David,
Mikey tells me literally everything is energy. Every object, action, animal, human, bug, etc. has a vibration to it.
Regarding everything here having a counterpart in the afterlife, Mikey tells me no. He does not agree with that. There are too many variables and the vast amount of afterlife dimensions vary in regards to frequencies according to Mikey.

mac

Staff member
Mikey will you please tell us what you know about the entities often referred to as fairies and elementals? There are numerous accounts of individuals seeing them but precious little guidance about who or what they are and where they exist etc.

Your help will be much appreciated. :)

mac

Staff member
Mikey would you please tell us about healing? It's an important aspect of the religion/ philosophy that underpins my understanding but something here on ALF we haven't considered in any depth.

Your help on this subject will be greatly appreciated. :)

kim

Mikey, Please speak on patience. Where is the line drawn between helping someone and controlling them?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey will you please tell us what you know about the entities often referred to as fairies and elementals? There are numerous accounts of individuals seeing them but precious little guidance about who or what they are and where they exist etc.

Your help will be much appreciated. :)
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me everything is energy (which he keeps constantly saying) and vibrational dimensions are vast and plentiful. There are many entities out there that we cannot see on a regular basis, however, when their vibration is altered close to ours here, they become visible. This is similar or the same as to when people have visions of their loved ones who have passed. (Same concept.)
Mikey tells me fairies are positive entities that reside in dimensions of higher vibration where as some elementals are of a lower vibration. Do they have a soul like we do? Mikey tells me no. These entities are all part of the vast dimensions that coexist out there in realms we can choose to experience. When we are in the afterlife, we have a much better understanding of the possibilities of what we can experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey tells me when we are in the physical here and under the influences that exist, that tends to close us up on many things when it comes to the spiritual world in general.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey would you please tell us about healing? It's an important aspect of the religion/ philosophy that underpins my understanding but something here on ALF we haven't considered in any depth.

Your help on this subject will be greatly appreciated. :)
Mac,
Are you asking about physical healing, spiritual healing, mental healing when relationships are damaged, or all of this? Will you clarify this for me as there are different components / factors to these according to Mikey.

mac

Staff member
Mac,
Are you asking about physical healing, spiritual healing, mental healing when relationships are damaged, or all of this? Will you clarify this for me as there are different components / factors to these according to Mikey.

I'm looking for better insight into the processes behind healing/amelioration of physical ailments using so-called spiritual energy - what folk might know as spirit or spiritual healing. Whatever Mikey can tell us from his side as much, or more than, on this side of the divide, please.

Mikey's thoughts about the emotional/mental aspect of healing from relationships and/or bereavement would be a bonus. :)

I've recently added a 'healing' forum so I'd like to include something from Mikey and who knows? We might even get a bit of interest displayed!

mac

Staff member
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me everything is energy (which he keeps constantly saying) and vibrational dimensions are vast and plentiful. There are many entities out there that we cannot see on a regular basis, however, when their vibration is altered close to ours here, they become visible. This is similar or the same as to when people have visions of their loved ones who have passed. (Same concept.)
Mikey tells me fairies are positive entities that reside in dimensions of higher vibration where as some elementals are of a lower vibration. Do they have a soul like we do? Mikey tells me no. These entities are all part of the vast dimensions that coexist out there in realms we can choose to experience. When we are in the afterlife, we have a much better understanding of the possibilities of what we can experience from Mikey's viewpoint. Mikey tells me when we are in the physical here and under the influences that exist, that tends to close us up on many things when it comes to the spiritual world in general.

thanks for this guys - I'm going to use Mikey's guidance on this topic in the forum here if that's OK.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey, Please speak on patience. Where is the line drawn between helping someone and controlling them?
Hi Kim,
Mikey tells me patience is an important virtue to have as it is positive versus being quick to anger over things. (Now understand, when Mikey was on the planet, he too could run out of patience in certain situations! I remember this as his mom.) Remember we are human.
If we go with the thought that people are doing the best they can in a situation, this can help with our patience. However, if an individual continues to frustrate us with behaviors, sometimes it's best for both to avoid each other as negative interactions can increase significantly according to Mikey. The only one we can truly control is ourselves. We all have free-will choice. Trying to control someone else just increases negativity and resentment between the individuals. We can try to guide and encourage ( like a parent with a child), doing this with love and caring ways. But patience can be tried if there is constant resistance. Mikey says sometimes it is best to bring someone else in to assist in this type of situation. However, when it is 2 adults, it may be better to agree to disagree and move on as less negativity will ultimately occur. (Forgiveness is important in this situation to release negative feelings and thoughts according to Mikey).

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I'm looking for better insight into the processes behind healing/amelioration of physical ailments using so-called spiritual energy - what folk might know as spirit or spiritual healing. Whatever Mikey can tell us from his side as much, or more than, on this side of the divide, please.

Mikey's thoughts about the emotional/mental aspect of healing from relationships and/or bereavement would be a bonus. :)

I've recently added a 'healing' forum so I'd like to include something from Mikey and who knows? We might even get a bit of interest displayed!
Mac,
I'll be back for this question. Gotta run! :)
Carol

mac

Staff member
Hi Mac,

thank you :)

It's not uncommon for individuals to report that they've seen fairies, just as it's not uncommon for folk to talk about the extra-terrestrials they've seen - along with their vehicles! There does seem to be a difference, however, unless we're saying that aliens don't have souls either. I'm not going to tread that path though!

I used to be somewhat dismissive of reports, attributing some of them to fancifulness but I'm much more accepting now - it's only taken three decades! I do feel sorry for those who have seen these dimensional breakthroughs but aren't believed. It must be so frustrating that once having seen fairy entities the witnesser may never see another. I suppose they should be forgiven for trying to find them researching everything they can find.

Ultimately, however, there's not much good guidance about exactly what they are but what they're not is something I can go with. I'm not confident, though, that many witnessers would be persuaded by Mikey's insight. To understand it they'd need to consider fairies in a broad context, a principle I've banged on about in the past.

Looking at these and many other phenomena in isolation is not helpful to one's understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.