Part 3 - 2020 thru. 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Major Contributor
Im in just to declare that I was one of the final posters.

Also a question for Mickey

Does the afterlife ever get.. boring?

mac

Administrator
Question #3:
Mikey tells me this is partially true. New souls (how you define them) are not making up much of the world now from Mikey's viewpoint. Many of the souls here have been here numerous times defore. And they will make change according to Mikey. Certainly one thing with them is they are not as judgmental to life styles and they are not being involved near as much with religions and the rules involved. Mikey tells me Spirituality will dominate.

Mikey I'm interested in what you've said in your recent reply (posting #1195) to a member's earlier question.

When you say many souls have been here before - with few or fewer 'first-timers' (as I refer to them) around now - will you please expand on what you know about that situation and how you know?

question 1. Are you talking in terms of a teeny-tiny fraction of 1% (for example) of all incarnating souls effectively meaning there are hardly any newcomers to this dimension? Or is it a much larger percentage such as 10% for example?

question 2. Whatever the actual/estimated percentage, from what source do these figures come? For example is it common knowledge in your sphere of existence or is it because you've looked into the situation specially?

question 3. Will there be a point that there are no 'newcomers' here or at least a vanishingly tiny number who come for special reasons?

question 4. If the answer to question 3. is 'yes' one consequence appears to be that our global population will begin to diminish - or just stabilise at the current unprecedentedly high number for an indefinable time - as souls progress spiritually and eventually stop reincarnating in this dimension. Is that a valid conclusion?

question 5. If the answers to questions 3 and 4 above are both 'yes' might that be a reason we presently have so high a global population? Souls determined to make the most of the last opportunities for spiritual progression we've often agreed are afforded by living in this physical realm?

question 6. If the answers to previous questions are 'yes', is it because it was the intended outcome or because it's just the way things have panned out?

question 7. Would you please add whatever you can to enlarge on any of the subjects raised in this posting?

thank you! mac

ConfusedOne

Occasional Contributor
Mikey tells me light hearted merriment that comes from the heart is a good thing! Positive loving energy! It is very welcomed in the spirit world! The more advanced souls are not necessarily more serious according to Mikey. (Not Sure what you mean by Chaldean soul.)
Carol and Mikey 'in Spirit"

Hi Carol and Mikey,

Thank you for your replies!
Sorry I didn't write too well, the Chaldean soul is the soul from 7th/Celestial Plane.

Thank you!
ConfusedOne

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey I'm interested in what you've said in your recent reply (posting #1195) to a member's earlier question.

When you say many souls have been here before - with few or fewer 'first-timers' (as I refer to them) around now - will you please expand on what you know about that situation and how you know?

question 1. Are you talking in terms of a teeny-tiny fraction of 1% (for example) of all incarnating souls effectively meaning there are hardly any newcomers to this dimension? Or is it a much larger percentage such as 10% for example?

question 2. Whatever the actual/estimated percentage, from what source do these figures come? For example is it common knowledge in your sphere of existence or is it because you've looked into the situation specially?

question 3. Will there be a point that there are no 'newcomers' here or at least a vanishingly tiny number who come for special reasons?

question 4. If the answer to question 3. is 'yes' one consequence appears to be that our global population will begin to diminish - or just stabilise at the current unprecedentedly high number for an indefinable time - as souls progress spiritually and eventually stop reincarnating in this dimension. Is that a valid conclusion?

question 5. If the answers to questions 3 and 4 above are both 'yes' might that be a reason we presently have so high a global population? Souls determined to make the most of the last opportunities for spiritual progression we've often agreed are afforded by living in this physical realm?

question 6. If the answers to previous questions are 'yes', is it because it was the intended outcome or because it's just the way things have panned out?

question 7. Would you please add whatever you can to enlarge on any of the subjects raised in this posting?

thank you! mac
Hi Mac,
Before question one: Mikey tells me he is in-tuned to this as it relates to his teaching through the veil.
Question #1: Mikey tells me roughly 1% are "new" to this dimension.
Question #2: Mikey tells me the info is from The Source. Then he tells me "I'm a teacher".
Question #3: Mikey tells me yes, this is possible.
Question #4: Mikey tells me the population will continue to fluctuate as souls come and go from this dimension. Understand there are many souls (beyond what we can probably comprehend) that vary on when they return. This makes it difficult to truly determine what will happen with the population here. Also, souls are at different stages of spiritual growth according to Mikey. Some souls may come here and hardly progress at all, while others can make good progress in spiritual growth. Some souls actually go backwards! So there are many factors that can come into play from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question #5: Mikey tells me it is not the last opportunity. There is plenty "of time" left! :) Earth isn't going anywhere at this point according to Mikey.
Question #6: This is an interesting and challenging dimension from Mikey's perspective. That adds to the desire to come here along with the potential for spiritual growth.
Question #7: Mikey tells me we shouldn't worry about the earth's population . He knows it won't "over flow" here! :) A little spiritual humor there......
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Before question one: Mikey tells me he is in-tuned to this as it relates to his teaching through the veil.
Question #1: Mikey tells me roughly 1% are "new" to this dimension.
Question #2: Mikey tells me the info is from The Source. Then he tells me "I'm a teacher".
Question #3: Mikey tells me yes, this is possible.
Question #4: Mikey tells me the population will continue to fluctuate as souls come and go from this dimension. Understand there are many souls (beyond what we can probably comprehend) that vary on when they return. This makes it difficult to truly determine what will happen with the population here. Also, souls are at different stages of spiritual growth according to Mikey. Some souls may come here and hardly progress at all, while others can make good progress in spiritual growth. Some souls actually go backwards! So there are many factors that can come into play from Mikey's viewpoint.
Question #5: Mikey tells me it is not the last opportunity. There is plenty "of time" left! :) Earth isn't going anywhere at this point according to Mikey.
Question #6: This is an interesting and challenging dimension from Mikey's perspective. That adds to the desire to come here along with the potential for spiritual growth.
Question #7: Mikey tells me we shouldn't worry about the earth's population . He knows it won't "over flow" here! :) A little spiritual humor there......
thanks, guys - lots of interesting points for me to consider there. :)

mac

Administrator
questions about memory

Recently we've been discussing elsewhere why or if 'code words' or number sequences have been communicated back to this earth dimension to identify specific individuals who have passed over - for examples former mediums or researchers into spiritual/afterlife matters. It led on to considering the nature of human memory compared with our spiritual one - if there is a difference. When we're in our physical bodies our daily lives are filled with memory producing events along with a whole bunch of unimportant, often trivial details that may or may not stick in our memories. Memory is a mix of very important stuff that we don't need to work at remembering and a whole bunch of other stuff we may have to work at holding on to. Some of the latter will eventually stick, some may never stick no matter how hard we try.

So our memories get formed one way or another but at least some of them are stored in our biological memory system and some disappear after injury, illness and all of them on our deaths.

My first question is how much of our incarnate memory is also to be found in our spiritual one - all of it or just some of it?

question 2. Are trivial details recorded in our 'spiritual memory' or is it just important details and relationships etc.?

question 3. Is spiritual memory something that improves as we progress spiritually so we carry over more of our biological memories into our spirit selves?

question 4. If none of the above applies, will you explain the differences between our 'earth memory' system and whatever constitutes our 'spiritual memory'?

mac

Administrator
Some souls may come here and hardly progress at all, while others can make good progress in spiritual growth. Some souls actually go backwards! So there are many factors that can come into play from Mikey's viewpoint.

I'm guessing Mikey might have anticipated I'd be back to go over this point (highlighted text) with him again. ;):D

Mikey, unless I've misunderstood or not remembered accurately, I was under the impression - one gained probably from Silver Birch's guidance - that our spiritual development never regresses. Put differently, once we've reached a particular level of spiritual progression we don't go 'backward' although we may not actually go forward for a period.

I like analogies although the following one may not be that good. Could we view spiritual progress as similar to - say - learning to read? Once we have learned to read proficiently we don't lose that ability unless we suffer injury or sickness that damages our brains. We don't usually lose that ability and go backward even if our behavior deteriorates markedly.

As I see things, once we have reached a certain level of spiritual progress we don't lose the progress we had made even if our behavior were to change markedly for the worse. Mikey am I wrong and if so why?

Tim Salyer

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Along with Mac's questions, I was thinking about spiritual progress and how we view progress on this earth. Occasionally I run into someone who is most likely homeless, and while I am getting so much better at not judging outright, I often wonder what life situations brought them to live in this manner. I am guilty of thinking that perhaps they made bad decisions that brought them to this place (assuming no one chooses to be homeless) and they may not be highly advanced spiritually. Perhaps it was just bad luck. My question is (and I think I may already know the answer) can someone be spiritually advanced and end up in such a desperate condition, especially in a location like the United States?
Have a Great Day,
Tim

mac

Administrator
The pace of change in this modern world can be breathtaking at times. Over 15 years ago when my wife and I began RVing this wonderful land, the USA, we had to hunt to find any news about our homeland. I thought I'd done well to find news items on the BBC website after we'd managed to find a campground with sufficiently robust WiFi to get connected. Nowadays I listen live via the web to the same news bulletins on the BBC that I listen to when I'm back home in summer. And for the past several days I've been listening to 15 minute programmes that tell the stories of 'green pioneers', individuals who began campaigning about ecological issues many years ago.

The broadcast about Chico Mendes, (chico mendes death - Google Search) and his eventual murder, was one that got me wondering - are these guys literally 'inspired by spirit' to campaign the way they have to try to save our world from an unpromising future? Are the actions of such campaigners literally spiritually-inspired? Examples of the way our friends unseen can intervene in our physical dimension?

So, Mikey, question 1 is asking whether individuals such as Mendes and schoolgirl Thunberg are being guided/inspired/encouraged/motivated because they already had a passion about those so-called green issues?

Question 2 is did they (or others similarly motivated) incarnate with that passion, as individuals with a 'mission' to get us ordinary folk motivated and moved to support calls for change?

If the answer to question 2 is 'no' then Question 3 must be to ask if they were inspired by our friends in spirit to campaign the way they have?

Question 4 is to ask, Mikey, whether many individuals incarnate with missions to help us in our world and if so whether it's been the way that those 'overseeing' events in our world have always intervened in such ways and without our awareness?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Mac and all,
I'm really sorry but I am leaving town for 9 days and don't have time to address these questions at the moment. Just briefly, In the one post, Mikey was talking about details of remembering where certain things are located here (for example) tend to fade. Certain things that have more of a significance with the soul are remembered. (This correlates with that previous post. ) This is not with everything according to Mikey. We do remember relationship interactions, etc. More on this later.
Regarding regression, Mikey does say that we can affect our spiritual growth if we come here and are very negative in our ways. It's not all smooth sailing if we have reached a higher level of vibration....It does not give us permission to then be hurtful or negative without any affect on us. More on this also when I return Feb, 4th.

genewardsmith

As I see things, once we have reached a certain level of spiritual progress we don't lose the progress we had made even if our behavior were to change markedly for the worse. Mikey am I wrong and if so why?

When Edgar Cayce did readings, he would sometimes say someone lost more than they gained in a particular life. But I take your point--learning is learning, how can it vanish, instead of just becoming hidden? It would be interesting to hear from Mikey if what we have learned can be drained from us if we abuse it and it goes bad.

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac and all,
I'm really sorry but I am leaving town for 9 days and don't have time to address these questions at the moment. Just briefly, In the one post, Mikey was talking about details of remembering where certain things are located here (for example) tend to fade. Certain things that have more of a significance with the soul are remembered. (This correlates with that previous post. ) This is not with everything according to Mikey. We do remember relationship interactions, etc. More on this later.

When you get home I'm hoping Mikey will considerably enlarge on these issues, Carol.

Memories and memory are key to our incarnate indentity; the loss of them is so tragically obvious when dementia blights our lives. Without the ability to recall and link to our memories we are adrift in a world we can't properly understand maybe with people who we no longer recognise as our family and friends - that's not likely to be something we'll encounter in the etheric dimensions but the reason I asked what I did is because I have wondered exactly what from earth life we'll recall and what we won't.

Regarding regression, Mikey does say that we can affect our spiritual growth if we come here and are very negative in our ways.

That's not what I was questioning, though. I appreciate that further spiritual growth may be hindered by our becoming negative in a particular incarnation, negative in approach and behavior but surely, Mikey, that's not the equivalent to regressing, to going backward? Or perhaps that's what you're saying is the case?

We could use the oft-chosen example of Adolf Hitler; would the level of spiritual progress his soul had made before it incarnated as that much-reviled man then be lost after he did what he did? Would he regress and have to make up lost ground?
Or would he instead have to attone for what he did (presumably a huge undertaking) before he could begin to move forward from the point of spiritual progress he used to be at?
Or do things not work that way? ;) I suppose before we go further it would be helpful if we tried to pin down what 'spiritual progress' means in reality and in practice?

It's not all smooth sailing if we have reached a higher level of vibration....It does not give us permission to then be hurtful or negative without any affect on us. More on this also when I return Feb, 4th.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Mikey has to say on this aspect. :)

mac

Administrator
Mikey would you look at the following postings (copied from elsewhere) and let us know your thoughts, please?

I agree with you on these points mac. maybe we forget the lesson sometimes, but I don't feel that we lose something once we learn it. pretty much like you can't unsee what you saw....

Perhaps what's missing is clear guidance about what 'spiritual progress' actually means?

point 1. I view the issues as follows: Each of us is a tiny 'spark' of the divine - a spark of God or of the great spirit or whatever word you use to mean the creator force that is the source of everything that is. Those tiny sparks are us. We are of the source, from the source and identically similar to the source. Our essence, then, is already spiritually perfect and mature just like the source.

point 2. The significant difference is that in the various dimensions, from the many lives we have, we experience as individuated spirit. The sum total of what we gain from all we experience/learn is carried along with us - not only as individuals but also shared with our soul group members - eventually back to source. This is somehow essential to source - please don't ask me why! I just accept that it is. :D

point 3. The upshot, then, of all the above - as I understand the situation - is that our individual spiritual progress is marked by our accumulation of learning from all the experiences we have. It's not down to our memorising what we learn because memory is just a small part of the experience/learning. As I understand things, what we carry back is 'loaded into' the psyches of each and every one of us tiny sparks of the divine and once there is there forever.

Maybe I'm right(ish) and maybe I'm wrong but until someone comes along with a more persuasive version mine is the one that works for me. ;):)

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Is earth the most dense dimension with the lowest vibration where spirits exist?
If it is not, where else?
2. If past, current & future all happen at the same time and the linear time only exists on earth, then is our next reincarnation already planned out before we pass over?

Last edited:

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
question for Mikey: There is a theory that claims that there are many parallel planets of the Earth, where history went a little differently. Is this true?

mac

Administrator
Another issue occurred to me in connection with our thought/mind being able to create objects, things.

Here in our physical world we accumulate 'things' - personal possessions of course but also in this wealthy western world a superfluity of junk/crap that has to be stored in lock-up units because we have insufficient storage room at home! :rolleyes: What's up with that!! We may have stuff and even pets and animals that we see as defining who we are, our social status etc.

But what of the world 'over there'? What do we 'own' if we own anything at all? Well pets and animals are out of the picture - we won't 'own' them even if they love us enough to remain around for a time. ;) Presumably we won't own things unless we create them by the power of our thought or someone else does. Why would we? For what purpose? Perhaps musicians have musical instruments but again, why? The sounds musical instruments make in our world are made differently 'over there' as there's no air/atmosphere to convey sound. Do musical instruments even exist?

So, Mikey, would you please tell us if individuals 'over-there' have belongings of any sort and if so, what they are?

jobun

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol & Mikey, Carol I hope your time off was restful and pleasant for you.

I was thinking yesterday as I was driving home from work... I think mac may have prompted me to think this based upon the questions he asked in an earlier post...

Going back to the first humans recorded on earth... those would be the cavemen, correct?

1.Were they considered new souls?
and if so,

2. are most of them or all of them now advanced beings?

3.with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?

Reactions: mac

mac

Administrator
great questions! :) I've also often reflected over such situations.

"......with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?"

Or are they likely, Mikey, to have long completed all the stages of lives as 'individual spirits' and have re-merged with source? In other words how many years / thousands of earth years equivalent does it take for each of us to complete a typical individual odyssey? (if there is any such thing)

Lola Hoovler

For Carol and Mikey: I wondered if Mikey could answer a question for me. Is it possible to effectively pray for deceased souls even if you never met them or had any connection with them in the physical world? In other words, those who might be considered by us as "confused" or "lost" souls? If so, how could this be most effectively accomplished? Conventional prayers derived from various religions seem superficial and not from the heart. What would he say is the best way to accomplish this, if this is indeed possible? I feel that if we are all "one", then praying for someone outside your circle of family and friends shouldn't be impossible, but wondered what Mikey might think. If anyone else on this forum knows anything about this, I would appreciate their input.

genewardsmith

For Mikey: I've read that communication with the material plane is more difficult for those on a higher vibration or plane. Is this true? If so, is it because of your relationship with your mother that you are able to accomplish it, or do you have helpers over there who allow your communications to be stepped down?

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Question about art.
There are many versions of who Shakespeare was, the author of famous tragedies. Can Mikey tell the truth about him?

mac

Administrator
Pirimir asks above about William Shakespeare, considered one of the greatest authors and whose work remains as important as ever. That soul last incarnated quite some time ago.

question 1. What's he been up to since then, Mikey?

question 2. Will Shakespeare is known here for his amazing ability with words. In his spirit form, in your dimension Mikey, does he/did he continue to be the wordsmith he was in our dimension? Perhaps even greater than here?

question 3. If the answer to question 2 is "yes", is he / was he (I don't know if he's 'with you' now or elsewhere. ;)) less constrained than he was as an incarnate where he had to write by hand all his works? Or had he been able to rise above any constraints he experienced here and still been able to produce work comparable to anything he can/could create in your dimension?

question 4. This follows on from question 3's uncertainty. Has the soul who used to be Will Shakespeare reincarnated or has time as an incarnate of my dimension finished, that soul now on and 'up'?

mac

Administrator
Earlier in this thread, Mikey, you said you knew some details because you are a teacher. Will you please tell us about your work as a teacher?

question 1. What level(s) students do you teach?

question 2. I think your specialty is communication but do you teach a wider range of subjects?

question 3. Do you teach in ways similar to those used in my dimension? For example do you have the equivalent of centers/schools/classrooms or do you reach out to your students telepathically? Or perhaps a mix of the two?

question 4. Do you/they use the equivalent of printed books and literature or do you teach purely by telepathic communication?

question 5. What else can you tell us about your teaching work?

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Some people encountered the paranormal phenomena Shadow Person (The figure is very tall with a hat on but without lower parts). Are they the spirits living in different dimension (planets) or just spirits who incarnated on earth before and manifest on earth again and because their vibration is different from ours, so we see them as a shadow?

2. In the haunted places especially the crime scenes, when people go there, the spirits are still doing the harmful things to live people, for example, choking people. When people used EVP and ghost boxes to communicate with the spirits, the spirits were cursing the live people using nineteen century of slang and trying to keep the secret of the crime.

a. I am wondering if these spirits still haunted in the places never crossed the veil or just their energy?

b. Why don’t their guides help them, and they haven’t had any realization and are holding the anger so long?

c. If that is just energy and the spirits have gone, then why can they use voice to communicate with human and scold people?

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
Does Mikey know why the Navy and Pentagon recently released videos of authentic UFOs and admitted they were real?

Is there a secret society inside the American government that goes back all the way to Phoenicia involved in Satanic ritual and child sacrifice? (sorry for such a dark question)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
My first question is how much of our incarnate memory is also to be found in our spiritual one - all of it or just some of it?

question 2. Are trivial details recorded in our 'spiritual memory' or is it just important details and relationships etc.?

question 3. Is spiritual memory something that improves as we progress spiritually so we carry over more of our biological memories into our spirit selves?

question 4. If none of the above applies, will you explain the differences between our 'earth memory' system and whatever constitutes our 'spiritual memory'?
Hi Mac,
*Just back from vacation. Many posts here I see. Many take me a few days to catch up! I'm a bit tired and back to work tomorrow.
Question 1: Mikey tells me some of it.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trivial details are not in our spiritual memory. Only what is pertinent to significant matters with our experiences and relationships.
Question 3: Mikey tells me no. Refer back to question 2. Spiritual progress does not affect or make our memory better according to Mikey.
Question 4: Mikey tells me only what is pertinent to our experiences and relationships is what ultimately stays with us for our spiritual memory.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I'm guessing Mikey might have anticipated I'd be back to go over this point (highlighted text) with him again. ;):D

Mikey, unless I've misunderstood or not remembered accurately, I was under the impression - one gained probably from Silver Birch's guidance - that our spiritual development never regresses. Put differently, once we've reached a particular level of spiritual progression we don't go 'backward' although we may not actually go forward for a period.

I like analogies although the following one may not be that good. Could we view spiritual progress as similar to - say - learning to read? Once we have learned to read proficiently we don't lose that ability unless we suffer injury or sickness that damages our brains. We don't usually lose that ability and go backward even if our behavior deteriorates markedly.

Mikey gives me this example: A soul has come here many times and has learned much and gained much knowledge from all their experiences . The question is : have they been positive or negative in their approach with these lessons learned. Mikey tells me we need to remember that it is our vibration (positive = higher vibration versus negative = lower vibration) that determines our spiritual progress. Being "knowledgeable" but negative does not mean you are "spiritually advanced" from Mikey's viewpoint. A soul can come here being more advanced. But if they choose to be negative in their ways (even if they are knowledgeable) , that changes their "vibration". It is all about vibration and energy from Mikey's perspective. Loving ways win! Positive is higher vibration. (He talks about this in his book.)
Mikey says if we have a brain injury that affects our behavior, that is different as "our true intent" is masked by the injured brain.
This also includes mental illness.

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
*Just back from vacation. Many posts here I see. Many take me a few days to catch up! I'm a bit tired and back to work tomorrow.
Question 1: Mikey tells me some of it.
Question 2: Mikey tells me trivial details are not in our spiritual memory. Only what is pertinent to significant matters with our experiences and relationships.
Question 3: Mikey tells me no. Refer back to question 2. Spiritual progress does not affect or make our memory better according to Mikey.
Question 4: Mikey tells me only what is pertinent to our experiences and relationships is what ultimately stays with us for our spiritual memory.

thanks for those replies, guys - I'm relieved to learn I wasn't much off the money with my thoughts. ;):)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Some people encountered the paranormal phenomena Shadow Person (The figure is very tall with a hat on but without lower parts). Are they the spirits living in different dimension (planets) or just spirits who incarnated on earth before and manifest on earth again and because their vibration is different from ours, so we see them as a shadow?

2. In the haunted places especially the crime scenes, when people go there, the spirits are still doing the harmful things to live people, for example, choking people. When people used EVP and ghost boxes to communicate with the spirits, the spirits were cursing the live people using nineteen century of slang and trying to keep the secret of the crime.

a. I am wondering if these spirits still haunted in the places never crossed the veil or just their energy?

b. Why don’t their guides help them, and they haven’t had any realization and are holding the anger so long?

c. If that is just energy and the spirits have gone, then why can they use voice to communicate with human and scold people?
Hi Baob,
Question a: Mikey tells me they are most likely earthbound spirits that have not crossed over.
Question b: Mikey tells me guides try but the souls often resist. The soul may feel like they have unfinished business, etc.
Question c: Mikey tells me it is not just their residual energy. They have not crossed over.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey,
Along with Mac's questions, I was thinking about spiritual progress and how we view progress on this earth. Occasionally I run into someone who is most likely homeless, and while I am getting so much better at not judging outright, I often wonder what life situations brought them to live in this manner. I am guilty of thinking that perhaps they made bad decisions that brought them to this place (assuming no one chooses to be homeless) and they may not be highly advanced spiritually. Perhaps it was just bad luck. My question is (and I think I may already know the answer) can someone be spiritually advanced and end up in such a desperate condition, especially in a location like the United States?
Have a Great Day,
Tim
Hi Tim,
The answer to your question is yes according to Mikey. Financial progress here has no influence on us spiritually from Mikey's viewpoint. (If the wealthy person does good things to help others, that is positive, however; for example.)
Mikey tells me this is often a choice and can be a "role" the soul wanted to experience while here. There are factors obviously, but Mikey tells me the individual could be very spiritually advanced.
*Will try to be back here tomorrow. Carol

mac

Administrator
Mikey gives me this example: A soul has come here many times and has learned much and gained much knowledge from all their experiences . The question is : have they been positive or negative in their approach with these lessons learned. Mikey tells me we need to remember that it is our vibration (positive = higher vibration versus negative = lower vibration) that determines our spiritual progress. Being "knowledgeable" but negative does not mean you are "spiritually advanced" from Mikey's viewpoint. A soul can come here being more advanced. But if they choose to be negative in their ways (even if they are knowledgeable) , that changes their "vibration". It is all about vibration and energy from Mikey's perspective. Loving ways win! Positive is higher vibration. (He talks about this in his book.)
Mikey says if we have a brain injury that affects our behavior, that is different as "our true intent" is masked by the injured brain.
This also includes mental illness.

gotcha - I think!

If a spiritually-experienced and knowledgeable individual were to incarnate, but then follow a path somewhat inappropriate for that individual's spiritual 'status', their 'vibration' - her/his 'spiritual frequency' - would become lower. That would presumably mean the individual would have to regain 'lost spiritual ground' before being able to move spiritually forward.

I hope I've understood - I struggled to find the right words. :confused:

Storybud68

Hi carol,I would like to ask mikey something?I read in a post by mikey its easy for spirits to interfere with electricity etc,but surely if this was the case everybody who lost someone would have there lights flashing, kettles,tvs going on ,if it was that easy it's never happened to me or any of my family or friends as I've asked them ,and I myself look out for thses things.I mean if it was this easy for our departed loved ones they would be doing it all the time,especially if you where sceptical.ive asked spirits many times for an example but nothing.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
gotcha - I think!

If a spiritually-experienced and knowledgeable individual were to incarnate, but then follow a path somewhat inappropriate for that individual's spiritual 'status', their 'vibration' - her/his 'spiritual frequency' - would become lower. That would presumably mean the individual would have to regain 'lost spiritual ground' before being able to move spiritually forward.

I hope I've understood - I struggled to find the right words. :confused:
Just addressing this quick: You are correct from Mikey's perspective!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Does Mikey know why the Navy and Pentagon recently released videos of authentic UFOs and admitted they were real?

Is there a secret society inside the American government that goes back all the way to Phoenicia involved in Satanic ritual and child sacrifice? (sorry for such a dark question)
Hi Nirvana,
Mikey does not know "why" they released this.
Regarding your second question: Mikey tells me he does not know of this secret society .

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
question for Mikey: There is a theory that claims that there are many parallel planets of the Earth, where history went a little differently. Is this true?
Hi Pirimir,
Can you describe what you mean by "parallel" in this context? Just want to be sure the question is being addressed correctly. Do you mean that the many planets are similar to here? In parallel alignment? Aligned the same? Similar in many aspects?
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Another issue occurred to me in connection with our thought/mind being able to create objects, things.

Here in our physical world we accumulate 'things' - personal possessions of course but also in this wealthy western world a superfluity of junk/crap that has to be stored in lock-up units because we have insufficient storage room at home! :rolleyes: What's up with that!! We may have stuff and even pets and animals that we see as defining who we are, our social status etc.

But what of the world 'over there'? What do we 'own' if we own anything at all? Well pets and animals are out of the picture - we won't 'own' them even if they love us enough to remain around for a time. ;) Presumably we won't own things unless we create them by the power of our thought or someone else does. Why would we? For what purpose? Perhaps musicians have musical instruments but again, why? The sounds musical instruments make in our world are made differently 'over there' as there's no air/atmosphere to convey sound. Do musical instruments even exist?

So, Mikey, would you please tell us if individuals 'over-there' have belongings of any sort and if so, what they are?
Mikey tells me we don't have actual belongings like here that are "ours". Literally our thoughts create what we would need to use. He has a snowboard when he needs it...apparently it is quite awesome! :) But it is not a "material thing" he keeps with him all the time, if that makes sense. Mikey tells me this is similar with musical instruments, for example. If the person wants one to use, they just mentally create it! Sounds crazy, but our minds are very powerful according to Mikey. The higher our vibration, the more ability we have with this. And combined mind energy (of more than one) has even more ability....

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
For Carol and Mikey: I wondered if Mikey could answer a question for me. Is it possible to effectively pray for deceased souls even if you never met them or had any connection with them in the physical world? In other words, those who might be considered by us as "confused" or "lost" souls? If so, how could this be most effectively accomplished? Conventional prayers derived from various religions seem superficial and not from the heart. What would he say is the best way to accomplish this, if this is indeed possible? I feel that if we are all "one", then praying for someone outside your circle of family and friends shouldn't be impossible, but wondered what Mikey might think. If anyone else on this forum knows anything about this, I would appreciate their input.
Hi Lola,
Mikey tells me there can be great power in prayer. Yes, we can pray for souls who we do not have a connection to. Mikey says that our sincere intent as we pray is important. Talking directly to "God" indicating our intent of our prayer for helping these souls is always helpful. We do not need to go to a church to accomplish this. Mikey tells me we can pray in our homes, outside in nature, or in our cars as we drive! It is all about expressing our love and intent in what we are saying to God. Mikey tells me when we pray to God, we can cover everyone because we are all part of this "Unity"!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
For Mikey: I've read that communication with the material plane is more difficult for those on a higher vibration or plane. Is this true? If so, is it because of your relationship with your mother that you are able to accomplish it, or do you have helpers over there who allow your communications to be stepped down?
Hi Genewardsmith,
Mikey tells me "no" to your first question from his perspective. He personally does not have helpers. Mikey tells me he does all his communication himself. Mikey tells me the more spiritually advanced, the greater the potential is for communication. He also says that the advanced soul most often has not been to this earthly dimension for awhile, therefore, the need for communication may not exist so much for them here, if that makes sense. There interests can be elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Question about art.
There are many versions of who Shakespeare was, the author of famous tragedies. Can Mikey tell the truth about him?
Mikey tells me he has no idea about this particular soul. The number of souls out there are beyond anything we can comprehend according to Mikey. He wants us to understand that being famous here has no bearing on where we are spiritually there.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Pirimir asks above about William Shakespeare, considered one of the greatest authors and whose work remains as important as ever. That soul last incarnated quite some time ago.

question 1. What's he been up to since then, Mikey?

question 2. Will Shakespeare is known here for his amazing ability with words. In his spirit form, in your dimension Mikey, does he/did he continue to be the wordsmith he was in our dimension? Perhaps even greater than here?

question 3. If the answer to question 2 is "yes", is he / was he (I don't know if he's 'with you' now or elsewhere. ;)) less constrained than he was as an incarnate where he had to write by hand all his works? Or had he been able to rise above any constraints he experienced here and still been able to produce work comparable to anything he can/could create in your dimension?

question 4. This follows on from question 3's uncertainty. Has the soul who used to be Will Shakespeare reincarnated or has time as an incarnate of my dimension finished, that soul now on and 'up'?
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me he cannot honestly answer any of these questions . He does not have any knowledge / connection about this soul from his perspective.
Will return hopefully tomorrow for the other questions.....:) Almost caught up!
Carol

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me he cannot honestly answer any of these questions . He does not have any knowledge / connection about this soul from his perspective.
Will return hopefully tomorrow for the other questions.....:) Almost caught up!
Carol
thanks, Carol, and thanks too, Mikey - Now I gotta say sorry and say my questions were slightly 'tongue in cheek' and I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. :( But there was also a serious point - that of celebrity in the world of the spirit. This isn't now a question so much as an observation.

Some folk are expecting that after they pass over Elvis Presley (and other entertainers similarly) will still be entertaining in the world unseen. I've heard seemingly reputable mediums say they've had Louis Armstrong return in seance, still playing his trumpet. Perhaps those two entertainers actually are still entertaining eager audiences, those idols not yet moved on from the plane of existence they 'landed on' after they left this earth.

And maybe the spirits of guys such as Will Shakespeare, widely-known and revered this world over but incarnate hundreds of years ago, have long since moved on. They may even have reincarnated but as individuals not recognised for anything special. Characters totally unlike how they used to be.

It does make you wonder how all this stuff pans out.

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me we don't have actual belongings like here that are "ours". Literally our thoughts create what we would need to use. He has a snowboard when he needs it...apparently it is quite awesome! :) But it is not a "material thing" he keeps with him all the time, if that makes sense. Mikey tells me this is similar with musical instruments, for example. If the person wants one to use, they just mentally create it! Sounds crazy, but our minds are very powerful according to Mikey. The higher our vibration, the more ability we have with this. And combined mind energy (of more than one) has even more ability....

thanks, guys :) I hoped the questions might be of interest to our readers.

The notion of creating objects/things by the power of our thought I find intriguing and the practical aspects even more so. Just as observations on what Mikey has told us here, I wonder if pianists for example use the same piano - as Mikey presumably uses the same particular snowboard - or whether they create a new one when they wish.

Or are such musical instruments no longer actually needed anyway, the sounds they made in this physical world unable to be made similarly in the etheric one because the spirit world has no air to enable the propagation of physical sound waves the way it does in this earth dimension?

I find it all very intriguing but maybe nobody else does so I'll just leave things at that. Before too long anyway I'll be re-acquainted with the nuts-and-bolts of the situation - except that there are no nuts and bolts in the etheric world. ;):D

baob

Hi Baob,
Question a: Mikey tells me they are most likely earthbound spirits that have not crossed over.
Question b: Mikey tells me guides try but the souls often resist. The soul may feel like they have unfinished business, etc.
Question c: Mikey tells me it is not just their residual energy. They have not crossed over.
Thanks, Carol & Mikey!

genewardsmith

Question for Mikey: I once observed a left back burner on an electric stove come on when the knob for the left front burner was turned. I called in my brother, and he verified my observation. We checked the right burners; they worked normally. After the burner was turned off, the stove worked normally. Is this the sort of thing spirits could do?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Question for Mikey: I once observed a left back burner on an electric stove come on when the knob for the left front burner was turned. I called in my brother, and he verified my observation. We checked the right burners; they worked normally. After the burner was turned off, the stove worked normally. Is this the sort of thing spirits could do?
Mikey tells me it is absolutely possible for a spirit to do this type of thing.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
thanks, Carol, and thanks too, Mikey - Now I gotta say sorry and say my questions were slightly 'tongue in cheek' and I'm sorry if I've wasted your time. :( But there was also a serious point - that of celebrity in the world of the spirit. This isn't now a question so much as an observation.

Some folk are expecting that after they pass over Elvis Presley (and other entertainers similarly) will still be entertaining in the world unseen. I've heard seemingly reputable mediums say they've had Louis Armstrong return in seance, still playing his trumpet. Perhaps those two entertainers actually are still entertaining eager audiences, those idols not yet moved on from the plane of existence they 'landed on' after they left this earth.

And maybe the spirits of guys such as Will Shakespeare, widely-known and revered this world over but incarnate hundreds of years ago, have long since moved on. They may even have reincarnated but as individuals not recognised for anything special. Characters totally unlike how they used to be.

It does make you wonder how all this stuff pans out.
Mikey does say there are entertainers that like to "perform" in the afterlife. This does happen. As time goes on, (though there is no time but Mikey does not know how else to explain it for us to understand), certain entertainers may move on to other things. Especially if they reincarnate again. Each of our lives has new adventures! So your last paragraph correlates with Mikey's perspective he tells me!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

I don't think so, David, because the way I perceive the situation 'over there' it's not in any sense comparable to what happens here in our world.....

My guess would be that individuals able to interact with electronic equipment in the way we've discussed would also have made spiritual progress that would leave them aware of what's acceptable, loving and positive; in effect inappropriate behavior would be anathema to them. Add to that awareness the guidance they're given by their spirit helpers and guides and we may have a situation where, in the main, a self-regulation mechanism is the outcome.

Mikey would you please offer your thoughts on this conversation between me and David?
Hi David and Mac,
I (Carol) have tried to read through these posts you are referring to. First of all, I just want to say that signs don't necessarily work the way we want them to. I have asked Mikey (in the beginning) to flash or flicker a light or have a certain song play on the radio, etc. at a certain moment with it never happening. BUT when I least expected it, then crazy cool stuff occurred! Mikey tells me half the fun of doing signs for them is the surprise for us. We need to think outside the box with signs. We need to be open and not think everything is a coincidence. Because it is not. :) Now Mikey does tell me this is our school and we are here to learn, therefore if we knew all the answers, then we lose the purpose of coming here. I know there is a thread on this somewhere.
Sometimes signs can be subtle, other times they can slap us in the face. Yet folks will still doubt.
Mikey tells me influences of society, rules with society and religions etc., really plays havoc with communication. It shuts us down. Young children are amazing to watch in their play, etc. They are more connected. Then with the elderly, it seems the veil thins before transition. They see and hear loved ones again! Mikey tells me this is a true concept. (With my mom, I feel she was given the gift of dementia so she would no longer be fearful to die. She was taught that unless you are perfect , you're not "saved". By the end she was seeing Mikey, my dad, and other relatives! She told me, "Carol, I hear your dad talking to me all the time. I know he's not here, but I can hear his voice! It was sooo cool! ) :)
Let me know on this. More later!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I appreciate it must be tricky following our conversation that spread over several postings.
For those like David who don't experience any contact with loved ones 'over there' it's so much harder. He and they may be earnestly asking for a sign but don't have any idea what to expect or how to be alert to la response. Even if something unusual were later to happen the farther in time from the request the less certain someone may be left.
I get that Mikey can have a bit of fun but speaking for those in a similar position to David they may be pretty unsure about survival et al - their signs ideally need to be direct and unambiguous.

Surely, though, the purpose of being in school is to be shown, taught and guided? Teachers provide answers to questions in ways most appropriate for their students. With something so important and difficult to follow as survival beyond death it's understandable folk will harbor doubts unless they're taught what's significant, how to tell what's not coincidence - just saying there's no such thing as coincidence probably isn't going to work.

I've often been criticised for using 'semantics' but the way I view things is that our world is a place where we learn from the experiences we have here. I don't agree we come to 'learn our lessons' (as sometimes it's said) so much as to find out for ourselves, the framework for our learning already chosen before we incarnate. None of us is consciously aware of another's learning framework unless we collaborated on it beforehand so most will not know what is likely to work for someone else or for themselves. That means we may not have answers that others will find persuasive.
Sadly the practical stuff of life is also what kids have to learn and we all know that religion's not the best teacher of spiritual/afterlife information. The same goes for school. We need something that works.
Such a shame transparency occurs only close to their crossing. Often many of 'the elderly' will have had years of sadness and loneliness after the passing of their partner of many years. They need to 'hear' from their loved one but I wonder if many actually do? :(
If only it were that way more often. :( I hope Mikey will continue further to help members are following this particular topic.
Hi Mac,
I understand how tough this issue can be for people. I just don't know how else to help. Honestly, that's why I went public with my story in attempt to help others grieving. Mikey tells me some folks are more open or connected than others (for lack of a better way to put it) just as certain athletes or actors, business people, etc. are more talented than another here on earth. We all have different abilities or gifts. No one is the same. It is just how it is and works according to Mikey. Some work hard to get their talents. I will say that some mediums are excellent and try hard to improve their ability. Going to a good medium is helpful as long as doubt does not come into the picture after. Regarding signs and dreams, yes these are a way of communication according to Mikey. They can be subtle. Mikey is trying to help us here with the messages he gives to encourage us be more open.
At the end of the day, I (Carol) always say: something can't come from nothing. All that is here could not come from nothing. There has to be more! And I know there is! Certainly LOVE never dies!

mac

Administrator
posted after editing Feb 13 2020

[Carol I've brought this posting forward as I think it got pushed backwards out of sight in the thread.]

Here's a simple one, Mikey.

With kids we often say something like: "Oh she's just like her mother." or "He takes after his father." when it's something to do with their aptitude or ability. Physical resemblance is easy to understand but what of these character/characteristics similarities?

question 1: Do we share aptitudes, preferences etc. because they're genetically inherited (not taught or copied as attributable to nurture) or because we're from the same spiritual soul-group?

question 2: Are we really like our parents in nature and aptitude/approach because we chose 'em on account of our similar, shared tastes or because genetics resulted in our turning out similar to one another in many respects?

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
[genewardsmith's, posting brought forward as I think it got missed earlier.]

from genewardsmith

When Edgar Cayce did readings, he would sometimes say someone lost more than they gained in a particular life. But I take your point--learning is learning, how can it vanish, instead of just becoming hidden? It would be interesting to hear from Mikey if what we have learned can be drained from us if we abuse it and it goes bad.

mac

Administrator
#21 by jobun

I was thinking yesterday as I was driving home from work... I think mac may have prompted me to think this based upon the questions he asked in an earlier post...

Going back to the first humans recorded on earth... those would be the cavemen, correct?

1. Were they considered new souls?
and if so,

3.with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?

"......with all of the thousands of years in between their life and now, would any of them have come back now for further lessons or to teach others?"

Comment below from mac that followed the original posting in italics above:

"Or are they likely, Mikey, to have long completed all the stages of lives as 'individual spirits' and have re-merged with source? In other words how many years / thousands of earth years equivalent does it take for each of us to complete a typical individual odyssey? (if there is any such thing)"

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
#17 by baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

1. Is earth the most dense dimension with the lowest vibration where spirits exist?

2. If past, current & future all happen at the same time and the linear time only exists on earth, then is our next reincarnation already planned out before we pass over?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi all,
This is a bit overwhelming for me as I look at all these questions. I know when there was a similar topic with 2 or more questions, I felt more than one question was addressed by Mikey with his response of that post.
I have a favor to ask: * Is it possibly to refrain from any more questions until I get caught up? I will be working 8 out of 10 days at the hospital starting tomorrow so my time is very limited. I will try my best, that's all I can do! :)
Carol

mac

Administrator
Hi all,
This is a bit overwhelming for me as I look at all these questions. I know when there was a similar topic with 2 or more questions, I felt more than one question was addressed by Mikey with his response of that post.
I have a favor to ask: * Is it possibly to refrain from any more questions until I get caught up? I will be working 8 out of 10 days at the hospital starting tomorrow so my time is very limited. I will try my best, that's all I can do! :)
Carol

I'll close the thread temporarily to stop any new postings, Carol. There's no hurry for responses to these questions. Please get back to me when you're ready to start typing your replies and I'll re-open the thread. :)

Lola Hoovler

Carole: I would like to ask Mikey a question concerning near death experiences. There is a lot of controversy concerning them. Most are positive but some are negative. There are a lot of examples of people having conversations with beings during these NDE's. Are they "real" in the sense that they are not hallucinations or something similar. Are they designed to have some sort of meaning to the participant. What does he think of these? Thanks

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
[genewardsmith's, posting brought forward as I think it got missed earlier.]

from genewardsmith

Hi Genewardsmith,
Mikey tells me spiritual growth correlates with our vibration. Our knowledge we have gained through all our experiences here and elsewhere is our knowledge. But how we "react and treat others" during these experiences is what matters with spiritual growth. We can regress according to Mikey in a lifetime here when it comes to spiritual growth. If we are negative and hurtful, we regress on a spiritual aspect. These types of behaviors lower our vibration. Positive ways, which always has love as the basis, increases our vibration. So being nice really is important!
Mikey tells me what Edgar Cayce was hearing as described above could happen.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
#21 by jobun

1. Were they considered new souls?
and if so,

Comment below from mac that followed the original posting in italics above:

"Or are they likely, Mikey, to have long completed all the stages of lives as 'individual spirits' and have re-merged with source? In other words how many years / thousands of earth years equivalent does it take for each of us to complete a typical individual odyssey? (if there is any such thing)"
Hi Jobun,
Question #1: OK, Mikey tells me he was a "caveman" way back when......(of course I have no way to argue this..)
Mikey says he was not a new soul. There is no such thing as a new soul as we are eternal. Was he a new arrival soul here? Mikey tells me yes.
Question #2: Mikey tells me he does not know that for sure. Because there are so many places to go for our journeys, unless he has a connection with that individual, he cannot say .
Question#3: Yes! And Mikey tells me he is one of them! :)
Mikey tells me he is not One with The Source. He is not an Ascended Master like Jesus or Buddha. How long does it take? Mikey tells me he could never say as it is so individual. But yes, it does happen.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
#17 by baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,

Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey tells me the lowest dimensions / vibrational levels are with the "outer darkness". Here on earth, there is positive as well as negative. But the lower levels are low vibrations only according to Mikey.
Question #2: (Oh, the old time question!:))
Mikey tells me it is just too difficult for us to understand how the "no time situation" works from his perspective because our human mind cannot get there. But, Mikey says we generally take a break in the action before we literally plan the next arrival to this dimension. (Which sounds like time to me (Carol) but anyway.....) :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Not sure if I am caught up. Questions missing?
On another note, I have a member asking me about the lower levels of the dimensions and description. I know there are threads out there with great explanations of this.
*Mac or anyone, is there a way a newer member can look stuff up here? Saves me much time on typing. (I am a 2 finger typer ....:()
I have had Mikey answer hundreds of questions and just wonder if there is a way to reference? Thanks mucho!
Carol

mac

Administrator
Not sure if I am caught up. Questions missing?
On another note, I have a member asking me about the lower levels of the dimensions and description. I know there are threads out there with great explanations of this.
*Mac or anyone, is there a way a newer member can look stuff up here? Saves me much time on typing. (I am a 2 finger typer ....:()
I have had Mikey answer hundreds of questions and just wonder if there is a way to reference? Thanks mucho!
Carol

I moved my questions to make room for other members' questions, Carol. My questions were complex and long so I decided they had to go.

I, too, am a two-finger typist so I appreciate how hard the work of typing out replies must be for you. :(

As for the many questions already answered there's no index and no way to find previously answered ones without searching the threads. Any member can search using the tool at the top of the page but I don't know if many would have the patience to do it.

ps Just for curiosity I just searched for the term 'lower levels' and the result was half a dozen pages reaching back to 2012: Search Results for Query: lower levels | Afterlife Forums
Using other, related search terms is likely to throw up a bunch more 'hits' with, of course, member discussions punctuating the pages making them longer to trawl through.

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me he is not One with The Source. He is not an Ascended Master like Jesus or Buddha.

I'm guided that at some distant point in our individual spiritual odysseys we will cease to exist as individual souls (or groups of souls) when whatever form we are at that point merges again with the source of all our being. As I see things, before that point none of us are "One with The Source" as Mikey expresses it. Expressed differently, before that point each soul exists either as a solitary, individual entity or exists in association with others - in soul groups or soul cells of larger or smaller size.

So my questions:

1. Mikey is the way I am guided anything similar to the way you would express the situation?

2. Am I right to think that the two examples you mentioned - Jesus and Lord Buddha - are highly spiritually-evolved individuals who journey solo or perhaps with a small number of soul-group companions?

3. Am I right to think those two souls have a little way to go before they merge again with source?

4. Might they be sufficiently spiritually-evolved to merge but 'holding-back' because their work here is not finished?

baob

Hi Baob,
Question #1: Mikey tells me the lowest dimensions / vibrational levels are with the "outer darkness". Here on earth, there is positive as well as negative. But the lower levels are low vibrations only according to Mikey.
Question #2: (Oh, the old time question!:))
Mikey tells me it is just too difficult for us to understand how the "no time situation" works from his perspective because our human mind cannot get there. But, Mikey says we generally take a break in the action before we literally plan the next arrival to this dimension. (Which sounds like time to me (Carol) but anyway.....) :)
Thanks for your time and hard work, Carol & Mikey!!
I knew the "time" question we have been asking before. I did research the topic by using key words before asking questions. Recently I read Erik Channeling, Erik claimed he already knew his next reincarnation would be and this triggered me to ask this question:)
Thanks again, Carol!!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for your time and hard work, Carol & Mikey!!
I knew the "time" question we have been asking before. I did research the topic by using key words before asking questions. Recently I read Erik Channeling, Erik claimed he already knew his next reincarnation would be and this triggered me to ask this question:)
Thanks again, Carol!!
Maybe the difference here too is that Mikey tells me he is not coming back. But Mikey does tell me in general, we usually do not come back here (reincarnate) right away after we just passed over!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carole: I would like to ask Mikey a question concerning near death experiences. There is a lot of controversy concerning them. Most are positive but some are negative. There are a lot of examples of people having conversations with beings during these NDE's. Are they "real" in the sense that they are not hallucinations or something similar. Are they designed to have some sort of meaning to the participant. What does he think of these? Thanks
Hi Lola,
Mikey tells me with a near death experience, we are not in the true afterlife dimensions because the silver cord is still intact. We are not actually "dead". Generally these experiences are occurring in the Astral Realms. We are traveling outside of our physical body and we can be in a different dimension than earth. (Our intact silver cord allows us (soul) to do that). Mikey tells me we do have interactions with others from different dimensions that can include the afterlife. We can see our loved ones again or other
entities. This is a real experience from Mikey's perspective. It feels very real to us because it is. However, the experience can represent what is real in the afterlife , or it may not as we are not in the true afterlife dimensions when this happens. And, yes, there can be a message or meaning to this according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I'm guided that at some distant point in our individual spiritual odysseys we will cease to exist as individual souls (or groups of souls) when whatever form we are at that point merges again with the source of all our being. As I see things, before that point none of us are "One with The Source" as Mikey expresses it. Expressed differently, before that point each soul exists either as a solitary, individual entity or exists in association with others - in soul groups or soul cells of larger or smaller size.

So my questions:

1. Mikey is the way I am guided anything similar to the way you would express the situation?

2. Am I right to think that the two examples you mentioned - Jesus and Lord Buddha - are highly spiritually-evolved individuals who journey solo or perhaps with a small number of soul-group companions?

3. Am I right to think those two souls have a little way to go before they merge again with source?

4. Might they be sufficiently spiritually-evolved to merge but 'holding-back' because their work here is not finished?
Hi Mac,
Question #1: You are partially right from Mikey's perspective. Mikey again describes becoming One with The Source like a rose flower. We are individual (the petals) yet One in Perfection of Love as a Whole = the complete flower. We are intertwined and wrapped together as one Perfect Pure Love which is infinite, but we are still us/ individual, as the petals of a perfect rose. Mikey feels this is the most simple way to describe it.
Question #2: Correct from Mikey's viewpoint. Though he does say they have a huge "following".
Question #3: Mikey tells me they are One with The Source. They are Ascended Masters. They reside in the Celestial Realms.
Question #4: See above.

mac

Administrator
Mikey, some time ago you replied you knew about certain information because you are a teacher.

question 1. What 'level' students do you teach?

question 2. Do you teach a wide range of subjects?

question 3. Do you teach in ways similar to those used in my dimension? For example do you have centers/schools/classrooms or do you reach out to your students telepathically? Or perhaps a mix of the two?

question 4. Are there books and literature?

mac

Administrator
Hi Lola,
Mikey tells me with a near death experience, we are not in the true afterlife dimensions because the silver cord is still intact. We are not actually "dead". Generally these experiences are occurring in the Astral Realms. We are traveling outside of our physical body and we can be in a different dimension than earth. (Our intact silver cord allows us (soul) to do that). Mikey tells me we do have interactions with others from different dimensions that can include the afterlife. We can see our loved ones again or other
entities. This is a real experience from Mikey's perspective. It feels very real to us because it is. However, the experience can represent what is real in the afterlife , or it may not as we are not in the true afterlife dimensions when this happens. And, yes, there can be a message or meaning to this according to Mikey.

Using the 'Search' utility here yielded several pages of 'hits' on the subject of so-called near death experiences. [http://afterlifeforums.com/search/8793471/?page=8&q=nde%2C+near+death+experience&o=date]

I spotted in the many postings a reply dated October 2013 where Mikey answered in a very similar way.

ConfusedOne

Occasional Contributor
Hi,

I found a few questions that might have been skipped.

#18 from Mac
#19 from pirimir

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

ConfusedOne

Storybud68

Hi again carol,I have a question regarding reincarnates,I know mikey said he wont reincarnate again ,but what would happen if he was to?would he still be able to contact you?question 2.i know we talked about brain disease before etc but my question to mikey is if say a man passes away age 90 and say his min d is slowing up ,ie he cant remember as well forgets things etc a just maybe elderly age telling on him and then he passes away ,what level of intelligence is he ,let's say for example when he was 50 his mind was sharp focused as it's ever been in his life ,so when passes away does he somehow revert back to when his mind was 50 for example?

Mike_J_Collie

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol thank you & Mikey for your time and patience on this forum.

1) Has Mikey ever met / interacted with Jesus and or Buddha?

2) How would one on the other side go about meeting, catching up with, bumping into these 2 Legends / Souls?

3) Could any of us from this forum drop in for a coffee/catch up with Mikey when we get to the other side or do we need a connection stronger than communication via an online forum?

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
about twins

What's the deal with identical twins, Mikey? They're physically, and often emotionally, so-similar that it's tempting to think they're 'the same persons'.

We probably know that's not the case but what is/are the reason(s) these individuals are so amazingly similar to one another?

Same soul group members, intimately-associated in every way or might it be that in these unusual cases a single soul/spirit actually does animate two physical bodies?

Or just two different spirits whose incarnate expression is by animating two apparently identical individuals?

bluebird

Major Contributor
Hi Mac,
Question #1: You are partially right from Mikey's perspective. Mikey again describes becoming One with The Source like a rose flower. We are individual (the petals) yet One in Perfection of Love as a Whole = the complete flower. We are intertwined and wrapped together as one Perfect Pure Love which is infinite, but we are still us/ individual, as the petals of a perfect rose. Mikey feels this is the most simple way to describe it.

Thank you for this explanation. I'm sure you know I am agnostic/atheist, but if there is a god, then what you have just described makes much more sense to me than the idea of being completely absorbed/subsumed into god.

Also, and I think I may have asked this before, so please excuse me if so, but as far as you and/or Mikey know, can individual souls choose not to take that final step, if they don't want to? I realize that you may say that's unlikely, since if they are "advanced" then they would want to take that step, but is it possible? If we do actually have free will, then it seems to me that it must be.

mac

Administrator
Thank you for this explanation. I'm sure you know I am agnostic/atheist, but if there is a god, then what you have just described makes much more sense to me than the idea of being completely absorbed/subsumed into god.

Being "One with The Source For" is for me how we will become before finally re-merging with it at some indefinable point. The Jesus and Buddha situation for me represents the last stage(s) of individuated spirit.

Also, and I think I may have asked this before, so please excuse me if so, but as far as you and/or Mikey know, can individual souls choose not to take that final step, if they don't want to? I realize that you may say that's unlikely, since if they are "advanced" then they would want to take that step, but is it possible? If we do actually have free will, then it seems to me that it must be.

As always Mikey will speak for himself but the notion that we sparks of the divine eventually merge into source was how I expressed things. Mikey does not see matters as I do.

ConfusedOne

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol & Mikey,

I've been thinking about soul groups, just had a few questions.

1) How many generations do soul groups usually extends?

2) If it was something like 3 generations, does that mean great grandparents don't have connections to their great grandchildren?

3) If they two souls are from different soul groups, but develop loving relationships during this incarnation; after they transition, do they go back to their core group, one changes groups, or both are part of both groups?

4) If they go back to their own groups, do they still have a loving connection?

5) Is changing soul groups a rare thing? Can they go back and forth?

6) Lastly, is a soul group's goal to help each other reach the state of enlightenment/ascension to celestial plane together?

Thank you so much!

I apologize for the many questions again.

ConfusedOne

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey, some time ago you replied you knew about certain information because you are a teacher.

question 1. What 'level' students do you teach?

question 2. Do you teach a wide range of subjects?

question 3. Do you teach in ways similar to those used in my dimension? For example do you have centers/schools/classrooms or do you reach out to your students telepathically? Or perhaps a mix of the two?

question 4. Are there books and literature?

Hi Mac,
Question #1: Mikey tells me generally third level / plane and up. He tells me he often works with newly arrived individuals.
Question #2: Mikey tells me he is teaching other "souls". The number varies. Can be large. He focuses mainly on energy work and it's affects, especially here as it relates to signs.
Question #3: Mikey tells me there are classrooms and conference halls. They do communicate telepathically in the afterlife.
Question #4: Books and literature are not needed from Mikey's perspective.
Question#5: Mikey tells me he focuses mainly on energy, how to alter it across various dimensions with it's effects here.
*Mikey also tells me he teaches here through our communication on the importance of how our actions actually alter our energy. This is why he pushes positive ways and love so much! Higher vibration (energy) is a good thing!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi again carol,I have a question regarding reincarnates,I know mikey said he wont reincarnate again ,but what would happen if he was to?would he still be able to contact you?question 2.i know we talked about brain disease before etc but my question to mikey is if say a man passes away age 90 and say his min d is slowing up ,ie he cant remember as well forgets things etc a just maybe elderly age telling on him and then he passes away ,what level of intelligence is he ,let's say for example when he was 50 his mind was sharp focused as it's ever been in his life ,so when passes away does he somehow revert back to when his mind was 50 for example?
Hi Storybud,
Question #1: Mikey tells me yes. This is possible because of our Higher Self.
Questions #2: Mikey tells me our soul / consciousness is not really connected to our brain "status" when we leave here. Our knowledge and who we are at a soul level, is who we are, if that makes sense. We recall what is pertinent to us at a soul level from Mikey's viewpoint.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol thank you & Mikey for your time and patience on this forum.

1) Has Mikey ever met / interacted with Jesus and or Buddha?

2) How would one on the other side go about meeting, catching up with, bumping into these 2 Legends / Souls?

3) Could any of us from this forum drop in for a coffee/catch up with Mikey when we get to the other side or do we need a connection stronger than communication via an online forum?
Hi Mike J Collie,
Question #1: Mikey tells me he has briefly. But it is not a regular occurrence and most often in a group setting. Not common for him.
Question #2: Mikey tells me people here often think the first person they will see is Jesus when they pass over. This is rarely the case . (We see our loved ones and guides first. ) Mikey tells me it can be complicated to "run into these souls" because of the level / plane they are at. They need to come to a lower vibrational aspect to start with.
Question #3: Mikey tells me he never liked coffee! :) :)
Mikey tells me he would need more of a connection .

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
about twins

What's the deal with identical twins, Mikey? They're physically, and often emotionally, so-similar that it's tempting to think they're 'the same persons'.

We probably know that's not the case but what is/are the reason(s) these individuals are so amazingly similar to one another?

Same soul group members, intimately-associated in every way or might it be that in these unusual cases a single soul/spirit actually does animate two physical bodies?

Or just two different spirits whose incarnate expression is by animating two apparently identical individuals?
Mikey tells me it is most often correlated with a specific soul relationship. They are not the same soul, but they have a very strong and specific soul relationship in the afterlife. For sure same soul group according to Mikey, but it goes much deeper than that in these situations. Mikey tells me souls can be very intertwined with each other and travel on their journeys closely. This can certainly be the case in this situation here on earth as you are describing.

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me it is most often correlated with a specific soul relationship. They are not the same soul, but they have a very strong and specific soul relationship in the afterlife. For sure same soul group according to Mikey, but it goes much deeper than that in these situations. Mikey tells me souls can be very intertwined with each other and travel on their journeys closely. This can certainly be the case in this situation here on earth as you are describing.
thanks! I get it. :)

kim

Significant Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey, I have three questions:
1. What does Mikey say is the actual difference between soul and spirit?
2. How does the spirit affect the life review? How does the soul affect the life review?
Thank-you! Love, Kim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Hi Bluebird,
Mikey tells me it is possible, but you are right in saying that's it's unlikely because the soul would be so advanced. We have free will, however. :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Being "One with The Source For" is for me how we will become before finally re-merging with it at some indefinable point. The Jesus and Buddha situation for me represents the last stage(s) of individuated spirit.
As always Mikey will speak for himself but the notion that we sparks of the divine eventually merge into source was how I expressed things. Mikey does not see matters as I do.
Hi Mac,
Mikey wants you to understand that becoming One with The Source does not mean we are joined as one big ball of energy or light; or a big energy ball of consciousness. We are always still individual in who "we are". We have reached total knowledge and understanding of all that exists. But we are United in Pure Perfect Love with progression that will continue. (We are individual yet One!) It is infinite according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,

I've been thinking about soul groups, just had a few questions.

1) How many generations do soul groups usually extends?

2) If it was something like 3 generations, does that mean great grandparents don't have connections to their great grandchildren?

3) If they two souls are from different soul groups, but develop loving relationships during this incarnation; after they transition, do they go back to their core group, one changes groups, or both are part of both groups?

4) If they go back to their own groups, do they still have a loving connection?

5) Is changing soul groups a rare thing? Can they go back and forth?

6) Lastly, is a soul group's goal to help each other reach the state of enlightenment/ascension to celestial plane together?

Thank you so much!

I apologize for the many questions again.

ConfusedOne
Hi Confused One,
Question #1: Mikey tells me generally 3 to 4. But there is no actual rule.
Question #2: Mikey tells me that varies depending on the lessons at hand and the journeys of family members.
Question #3: Mikey tells me they generally reconnect with their core group when they first return, but they can reconnect at any time for experiences elsewhere in other dimensions or here on earth again.
Question #4: Yes! Loving connections continue according to Mikey.
Question #5: We can go back and forth among soul groups according to Mikey. But we do have a core group that we are most connected with. *Also we do intermix with different soul groups here and elsewhere to achieve the goals we are working on for our spiritual progression. Mikey has told me that some more distant family members here were not in my soul group. But we got along just fine! :)
Question #6: Yes, we work together to achieve our goals according to Mikey.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol and Mikey, I have three questions:
1. What does Mikey say is the actual difference between soul and spirit?
2. How does the spirit affect the life review? How does the soul affect the life review?
Thank-you! Love, Kim
Hi Kim,
Mikey tells me the term soul is used to describe our true being, who we really are; our consciousness. The word spirit is often used to refer to us when we are out of a body (from a human viewpoint) according to Mikey. Our true being is what matters when it comes to our life review from Mikey's perspective. Our spirit / energy is our soul or consciousness. It really depends in what context the word "spirit" is used.
I hope this makes sense! :)

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey wants you to understand that becoming One with The Source does not mean we are joined as one big ball of energy or light; or a big energy ball of consciousness.

Oh I got that from the way he had expressed his approach earlier. :) Mikey was/is speaking about how things are presently for him but I was speaking about how things will be for us all at a much more distant point.

We are always still individual in who "we are". We have reached total knowledge and understanding of all that exists. But we are United in Pure Perfect Love with progression that will continue. (We are individual yet One!) It is infinite according to Mikey.

Our understanding of this differs. :)

Storybud68

Hi Storybud,
Question #1: Mikey tells me yes. This is possible because of our Higher Self.
Questions #2: Mikey tells me our soul / consciousness is not really connected to our brain "status" when we leave here. Our knowledge and who we are at a soul level, is who we are, if that makes sense. We recall what is pertinent to us at a soul level from Mikey's viewpoint.
Thanks carol that's great to hear and makes perfect sense ,one more question for now ,how do you feel after asking mikey all these questions?I mean is it tiring for you?all these questions that we ask, it must be draining for you sometimes?

bluebird

Major Contributor
Oh I got that from the way he had expressed his approach earlier. :) Mikey was/is speaking about how things are presently for him but I was speaking about how things will be for us all at a much more distant point.

Our understanding of this differs. :)
If your understanding of it is correct, what would be the point (of us all joining with god/source/whatever and losing all individuality)? To me, that would negate the purpose of all human lives; also, if the "god" in question were sentient, then in my opinion it would have to be a massive egotist to even want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.