Part 2, January 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

Administrator
I found it Mac. Seasons Greetings sir. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/what-era-do-we-reincarnate-in.2243/
Well done, Kurt, for hunting down that short conversation from two and a half years ago - that must have taken some doing - kudos! I then had to remind myself of the more recent context of your posting and I can see that I felt much the same in April 2017 as I do now - I can't get my head around the notion of everything happening at the same instant with no past or future, just the present.

Two and a half years on you might want to ask Roberta if she's able to add to what she said back in April 2017. What do you feel about what you've heard from the various sources?

I don't know how well others understand the notion but I'm no more able to follow their thoughts than I used to be. Either it's too hard to explain or folk can't illustrate their thoughts well enough for this dumbcluck to understand.

I'm wishing you a happy new year although I do recall your saying you didn't expect to be alive much longer. I hope you now see things differently. :)

Lola Hoovler

When you think of all the great prophets such as Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, and the English prophet, Mother Shipton, and become aware of their incredible accuracy (especially Mother Shipton who had an almost 100% accuracy rate), it certainly implies that the past, present and future exist simultaneously. This seems to indicate that the future is set in stone. If that's true, then what happened to free will? Does it even exist? It truly opens up a brand new can of worms, as what is the point of being here if the future has already been predetermined.

Lola Hoovler

That might be true, but even so, whoever did the predicting was very accurate, so the dilemma still stands. What were they tapping into, since most of the predictions hadn't happened yet? Edgar Cayce's predictions and those of Nostradamus are equally as unexplainable unless we accept that the future is already set..

baob

Hi, Carol and Mikey,
When Asian people would like to communicate with ancestors and pray for something, they burn incense. Is it because incense has special effect to spirits? Thanks!

mac

Administrator
Here's a simple one, Mikey. :)

I've often said something like: "........in this particular physical dimension....." because I'm confident there are others somewhere else with a nature similar to our physical dimension. i.e. with similar physical constraints and characteristics. I am quite confident that there are indeed others. ;)

So my question, please Mikey, is "Will you please tell us what you know about other worlds having a physical nature similar to to this world or even different but still physical?

I realise we probably won't be able to understand where they might be but an idea of how they're similar and how they're different would be very illuminating and perhaps encourage folk to consider that we're not 'the only ones'. We may then be able to 'get a feel' for these alternate physical environments. ;):)

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
I can honestly say that with what I have experienced in my profession, mental illness can be a whole lot tougher for folks to deal with than a physical illness

why does it seemingly have to be up to us to find the solution, instead of higher dimensional entities? basically, why isn't there already a solution for such a serious problem?

mac

Administrator
why does it seemingly have to be up to us to find the solution, instead of higher dimensional entities? basically, why isn't there already a solution for such a serious problem?
I'm assuming they're questions for Mikey? He'll respond in due course but whatever he says don't you already know the answers from your previous time here on ALF?

I expect Mikey will again say what he's told others on previous occasions and what many here already knew from other sources.

Last edited:

baob

Hi Carol & Mikey,
Happy New Year! I have a question about illusion.

When I see a butterfly and flowers on earth, they are true for me because not just me other human beings see the same things. When I pass to afterlife and I see a butterfly and flowers, do other beings see the same things or it depends on their perspective? If it depends on, then afterlife is not objective, then how do we know if that butterfly and flowers are actually exist or just my imagination?

Chuckb66

Occasional Contributor
Hello Mikey and Carol. I haven’t been on here for a while, but lately I’ve had a question that has been gnawing at me because I feel that I’m hearing conflicting information.
At times, as is certainly the case with you (Mikey), I hear that once the person dies he or she becomes so much more than they were because they merge with their higher selves. On the other hand, I also hear that if your uncle was grumpy and didn’t like you while he was alive, it’s likely that, unless he understood where he could’ve done better during his life review, he’ll still be grumpy and not like you when he’s dead. Are both of these true perhaps? It is a baffling concept to me.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi, Carol and Mikey,
When Asian people would like to communicate with ancestors and pray for something, they burn incense. Is it because incense has special effect to spirits? Thanks!
Hi Baob,
Just got back from being out of town. :)
Mikey tells me incense really does not affect the connection made with spirits. Using incense is a ritual from his perspective that is earthly based.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Here's a simple one, Mikey. :)

I've often said something like: "........in this particular physical dimension....." because I'm confident there are others somewhere else with a nature similar to our physical dimension. i.e. with similar physical constraints and characteristics. I am quite confident that there are indeed others. ;)

So my question, please Mikey, is "Will you please tell us what you know about other worlds having a physical nature similar to to this world or even different but still physical?

I realise we probably won't be able to understand where they might be but an idea of how they're similar and how they're different would be very illuminating and perhaps encourage folk to consider that we're not 'the only ones'. We may then be able to 'get a feel' for these alternate physical environments. ;):)
Hi Mac,
Yes, there are others according to Mikey. He describes some as very similar to this, and others very different. With some of the different ones, Mikey tells me the foliage is much bigger. The physical body used for the soul is smaller; more midget like from our viewpoint. Buildings can be rare. Individuals "see and hear" without organs (eyes and ears as we know them) for example. The soul's physical body can take on different colors. Can be blob like even in appearance. Mikey tells me the soul journey continues but the lessons can be quite different from here depending on where we are / what dimension we are in. Generally not as complex from Mikey's viewpoint. The earth dimension is one of the most difficult when it comes to lessons from Mikey's viewpoint. We as a soul are always us, but where we go to progress ourselves is generally up to us. Earth is desirable as it gives us great potential for spiritual growth versus some other "worlds" according to Mikey.

Reactions: kim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Nirvana,
Mikey tells me what we experience here has to do with our soul journey and lessons. Some mental issues can be from previous soul experiences here. Anxiety and phobias can be related to a previous life experience according to Mikey. Then when we return here and a similar situation presents itself, that feeling comes back to us (which can make us anxious or fearful of that situation.)
Dementia is more related to the function of the brain itself from Mikey's viewpoint.

Reactions: kim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol & Mikey,
Happy New Year! I have a question about illusion.

When I see a butterfly and flowers on earth, they are true for me because not just me other human beings see the same things. When I pass to afterlife and I see a butterfly and flowers, do other beings see the same things or it depends on their perspective? If it depends on, then afterlife is not objective, then how do we know if that butterfly and flowers are actually exist or just my imagination?
Hi Boab,
Mikey tells me that others will see the same things. When you see a flower there for example, so will others who are in that same vibrational dimension with you according to Mikey! :)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I will back later this weekend. Just got back from vacation and trying to get organized. :) But wanted to at least answer a few questions. :)
Carol

mac

Administrator
I will back later this weekend. Just got back from vacation and trying to get organized. :) But wanted to at least answer a few questions. :)
Carol
Thanks for doing that, Carol. I hope you and your family enjoyed the break and are refreshed and ready for what 2020 will bring. :)

mac

Administrator
Dementia is more related to the function of the brain itself from Mikey's viewpoint.

It was interesting to hear in Sarina Baptista's son's account of his time 'over there' that more and more incarnates are seeking out the experience of living before passing with dementia. It's something incarnates naturally fear because of the sad ending it usually results in and it's something that's on the rise so more of us will be affected by it.

I'd hoped Sarina would have joined us on ALF by now. :(

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Yes, there are others according to Mikey. He describes some as very similar to this, and others very different. With some of the different ones, Mikey tells me the foliage is much bigger. The physical body used for the soul is smaller; more midget like from our viewpoint. Buildings can be rare. Individuals "see and hear" without organs (eyes and ears as we know them) for example. The soul's physical body can take on different colors. Can be blob like even in appearance. Mikey tells me the soul journey continues but the lessons can be quite different from here depending on where we are / what dimension we are in. Generally not as complex from Mikey's viewpoint. The earth dimension is one of the most difficult when it comes to lessons from Mikey's viewpoint. We as a soul are always us, but where we go to progress ourselves is generally up to us. Earth is desirable as it gives us great potential for spiritual growth versus some other "worlds" according to Mikey.

wow! thanks guys! That's a very interesting glimpse of some other physical dimensions. I hope other members enjoy the reply as much as I have. :)

I'll come back later with a few follow-on questions if I may.... ;)

mac

Administrator
for everyone's attention

For some time now I've been moving general and follow-on conversations related to questions/points raised in the Q&A that weren't put to Mikey directly. In that way I'm hoping it will result in the Carol and Mikey thread carrying primarily questions asked of Mikey.

Any missing numbered postings will be found in one of the 'follow on' threads in this forum Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'.

mac

Administrator
I thought I'd do this while things were fresh in my mind. (bold text only to make it easy to see my questions :))

Hi Mac,
Yes, there are others according to Mikey. He describes some as very similar to this, and others very different.

It's interesting that some are very similar to our own dimension. I'm guessing - and asking Mikey to enlarge on it please - that sometimes we may choose to reincarnate into one that's different but reassuringly similar.
Mikey is that sometimes the case?

With some of the different ones, Mikey tells me the foliage is much bigger. The physical body used for the soul is smaller; more midget like from our viewpoint. Buildings can be rare. Individuals "see and hear" without organs (eyes and ears as we know them) for example. The soul's physical body can take on different colors. Can be blob like even in appearance.
wow! They are very specific details! :) It's intriguing to picture those details and wonder what their significance is....
My next question, Mikey, is: Are the different ones you've described above suited only to more spiritually-progressed souls than those found here in this dimension. Or are they simply suitable, alternative ones?

Mikey tells me the soul journey continues but the lessons can be quite different from here depending on where we are / what dimension we are in. Generally not as complex from Mikey's viewpoint.

The above may partially answer what I asked about in my prior question. Although the dimensions may be less complex, with different experiences to learn from, are they Mikey just as meaningful and beneficial as experiences here, simply alternatives to this Earth dimension?

The earth dimension is one of the most difficult when it comes to lessons from Mikey's viewpoint. We as a soul are always us, but where we go to progress ourselves is generally up to us. Earth is desirable as it gives us great potential for spiritual growth versus some other "worlds" according to Mikey.

The above is what we hear from all spiritual guides and it makes sense to me but is it possible, Mikey, to make the desired spiritual progress elsewhere than in the Earth's dimension albeit perhaps at a slower rate? Expressed differently, can we still get from where we are now spiritually to where we're driven to go but using only dimensions other than the Earth's? Is that a route other souls choose for themselves with all of us ending up at the same end point of course if not at the same instant - simply alternative routes but always the same destination?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello Mikey and Carol. I haven’t been on here for a while, but lately I’ve had a question that has been gnawing at me because I feel that I’m hearing conflicting information.
At times, as is certainly the case with you (Mikey), I hear that once the person dies he or she becomes so much more than they were because they merge with their higher selves. On the other hand, I also hear that if your uncle was grumpy and didn’t like you while he was alive, it’s likely that, unless he understood where he could’ve done better during his life review, he’ll still be grumpy and not like you when he’s dead. Are both of these true perhaps? It is a baffling concept to me.
Hi Chuck66,
Mikey tells me it is more related to soul progression and spiritual advancement when it comes to what you are describing here. Just because an individual merges with their higher self does not mean everything is "all good and positive with love regarding life issues" if the individual is at a soul vibration that is lower and they hang onto negative memories. Despite guidance and coaching from loving guides, we still have a choice as to how we respond to that guidance according to Mikey. Love is the answer, but for some, learning needs to continue. Hence, reincarnation to here or other dimensions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.