Part 2, January 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi carol I just want to back up macs questions on these answers,I find ut difficult t believe God created physical structures like the pyramids etc,I can understand God influencing nature,mountains etc,I mean is it possible mikey could be wrong about this?also as a spirit can mikey be wrong on certain things just like us humans?
Mikey is not all knowing as he tells me he is not One with the Source. Only then are we "all knowing" from his viewpoint. However, Mikey is not changing on his answer.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
(Honestly, believe what feels right to you. This is Carol. :) I obviously have no idea! He answered this in 2 questions by Mac some pages back .)
Check out the different crop circles there have been . Curious on your thoughts about them. Mikey will give a similar response to this as well. This was discussed a few years ago. :)
Carol

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me you will know him. It has to do with our spiritual energy connection. Has he "grown up"? Mikey says you are thinking in human physical terms because we as souls don't "grow up". We are who we are! We know each other by our loving energy. :) Mikey tells me how we choose to present ourselves to a loved one is by how we resonate with our energy.
Mikey does not know for sure if you have met up in your sleep, but dreams alone can be very interactive with others in spirit depending how we travel. :)
thanks to both of you, guys :)

Although this is a personal issue it's one which has 'carry over' because it may impact what I tell others. I'll outline my thoughts here in case it's of any help to readers. I'm starting to say "readers" now because so few are actual contributors here. I'm left just hoping we do actually have readers! :(

The field of neo-natal death is one close to me and I've done my best to offer accurate help to others similarly affected. I did already know we'll recognise our son and I did know that he likely didn't grow up from baby to child to adult unless there was a particular need for him to experience that process. So our son will likely be more spiritually-evolved than his parents (?) and I get that but I would likely still find myself telling a white-lie to spare the feelings of a mother or father who wanted to know about their child. They might be OK with the truth straight off the bat but I'd tread warily - it's taken me some years to reach that degree of understanding and acceptance. Telling them their 'lost' baby or child is being taken care of and will 'grow up' in spirit with carers and family looking after them is the least demanding on their emotions - even though we know it is likely not the case.

As for meeting up in dreams I can handle the situation but it's my wife I'm concerned for. How he'll appear to her is very important but - of course - he'll already know that so I don't really need to feel concerned, do I? ;)

mac

Administrator
Hi Baob,
Mikey continues to tell me we need to respect life . We are to seek help the best we can with depression / grief issues. When we take our life, much teaching and guidance comes into play in the afterlife when we return according to Mikey. The heartache we leave behind with loved ones still here can be felt. Much healing and guidance is involved. Does this mean that individual will not see their loved ones? Mikey tells me "no". But the process of us being more involved with them is "put on hold" for lack of a better way to put it, so that the individual can work through their issues with their guides / teachers according to Mikey.

A general observation, not aimed at Mikey.

It's never for us to pass judgment on those who end their lives but all too often folk are hearing the message that it shouldn't happen - as if they would have been able to have prevented it! Then they may hear suicides don't get to meet up with their families as if it's punishment. Vagueness about what happens after suicide does not help anyone trying to deal with such a devastating event. Those who have lost loved ones to suicide deserve accurate information and guidance about their genuine and understandable anxieties else it might be better to say nothing at all.

mac

Administrator
Check out the different crop circles there have been . Curious on your thoughts about them. Mikey will give a similar response to this as well. This was discussed a few years ago. :)
Carol

I don't know how David views crop circles et al but he may feel that none of the explanations put forward are persuasive. I really can't see their value when many/most folk appear to believe they're caused by aliens, Ley Lines, natural-terrestrial or mystical/magical forces. Whether they'd accept the explanation Mikey offered in preference is anyone's guess. :) These mysteries may be as hard for folk to fathom as survival and afterlife.

Storybud68

Hi mac ,my view on crop circles would be similar to Stonehenge etc ,I saw a documentary once showing two men in Devon makn g them quite easily ,and it was done over night so they weren't spotted, they used Tilly lamps and boards for flattening the grass ,corn etc.this doesn't mean of course there all made this way

Lola Hoovler

Mikey's answer to suicide makes perfect sense. It is totally understandable why interactions with loved ones etc. would need to be delayed while they worked out their issues with guides etc. If they didn't have serious issues, they wouldn't have taken their lives in the first place. This isn't meant to penalize them; it is merely a period of adjustment and learning about themselves.

baob

Hi Baob,
Mikey continues to tell me we need to respect life . We are to seek help the best we can with depression / grief issues. When we take our life, much teaching and guidance comes into play in the afterlife when we return according to Mikey. The heartache we leave behind with loved ones still here can be felt. Much healing and guidance is involved. Does this mean that individual will not see their loved ones? Mikey tells me "no". But the process of us being more involved with them is "put on hold" for lack of a better way to put it, so that the individual can work through their issues with their guides / teachers according to Mikey.
It makes sense. Thanks, Carol & Mikey! Merry Christmas!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey's answer to suicide makes perfect sense. It is totally understandable why interactions with loved ones etc. would need to be delayed while they worked out their issues with guides etc. If they didn't have serious issues, they wouldn't have taken their lives in the first place. This isn't meant to penalize them; it is merely a period of adjustment and learning about themselves.
Yep! You are absolutely correct from Mikey's viewpoint!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
As for meeting up in dreams I can handle the situation but it's my wife I'm concerned for. How he'll appear to her is very important but - of course - he'll already know that so I don't really need to feel concerned, do I? ;)
No, you don't have to be concerned according to Mikey. Both of you will know him from Mikey's viewpoint! Will be quite the reunion..:)

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I don't know how David views crop circles et al but he may feel that none of the explanations put forward are persuasive. I really can't see their value when many/most folk appear to believe they're caused by aliens, Ley Lines, natural-terrestrial or mystical/magical forces. Whether they'd accept the explanation Mikey offered in preference is anyone's guess. :) These mysteries may be as hard for folk to fathom as survival and afterlife.
You are correct! I probably shouldn't have brought that up. :)
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
A general observation, not aimed at Mikey.

It's never for us to pass judgment on those who end their lives but all too often folk are hearing the message that it shouldn't happen - as if they would have been able to have prevented it! Then they may hear suicides don't get to meet up with their families as if it's punishment. Vagueness about what happens after suicide does not help anyone trying to deal with such a devastating event. Those who have lost loved ones to suicide deserve accurate information and guidance about their genuine and understandable anxieties else it might be better to say nothing at all.
I agree. Really, mental illness is no different than physical illness. (The brain has an illness.)Sometimes treatment doesn't work. There really needs to be more education on this with society. I know many are trying!
Carol

jobun

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol.

Is Mikey considered a guardian angel or a spirit guide? does he do work with other beings here on Earth as a guardian angel or spirit guide? They say everyone has at least one. Would he be your spirit guide or guardian?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol.

Is Mikey considered a guardian angel or a spirit guide? does he do work with other beings here on Earth as a guardian angel or spirit guide? They say everyone has at least one. Would he be your spirit guide or guardian?
Hi Joban,
Mikey is now one of my spirit guides so I am told. After he passed, he joined the other two I had to guide me on my journey here. He is not a spirit guide to others here.
At least this is what Mikey tells me.

Storybud68

Hi carol I want to ask mikey does the afterlife seem as real as here on earth?its hard to imagine what it's like there .

mac

Administrator
Hi carol I want to ask mikey does the afterlife seem as real as here on earth?its hard to imagine what it's like there .
Mikey will answer in due course as always but I think you'll find, David, he's already let us know that living in the so-called afterlife is every bit as 'real' as life in this dimension is.

I do agree it can be hard to imagine what Mikey and many other discarnate communicators have consistently described in detail about how things are for them. It is similar to how things likely were when centuries ago explorers related stories about what they had discovered in far off lands. Other than for their sponsors - often kings and queens - details would emerge in dribs and drabs, probably embellished and distorted as accounts passed from one person to another. The truth would be in there but overlaid by others' imagining - picturing in their minds - what they had heard about.

By contrast with those times it is our great good fortune to have contemporary accounts of what happens in the world before and after the one we're in right now. We can discuss the situation even in real time with others in different parts of the country and even in different parts of the world. That ability would have been equally hard to imagine by folk just a few generations ago.

Might those a few generations in the future be able to do things that we, today, can scarcely imagine? ;):)

Lola Hoovler

Good answer, Mac. I have never heard of even one researcher say that there is anything "wispy" about the afterlife. Everyone has always said that it is every bit as real as we experience here - in fact, some say it feels even more real than physical reality.

mac

Administrator
I agree. Really, mental illness is no different than physical illness. (The brain has an illness.)Sometimes treatment doesn't work. There really needs to be more education on this with society. I know many are trying!
Carol
The significant difference though Carol, is that illness of most parts of the body manifests very differently from illness of the brain. The latter impacts one's mental/emotional wellness, perhaps one's psychical wellness, often leaving the sufferer struggling to deal with life in ways that physical body illness alone would not, or where established medical interventions can pretty well treat these physical afflictions.

I apologise because I know you understand all that and I realise I've over-simplified the situations but it does seem there's a very long way to go in finding effective ways of treating mental illness.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
The significant difference though Carol, is that illness of most parts of the body manifests very differently from illness of the brain. The latter impacts one's mental/emotional wellness, perhaps one's psychical wellness, often leaving the sufferer struggling to deal with life in ways that physical body illness alone would not, or where established medical interventions can pretty well treat these physical afflictions.

I apologise because I know you understand all that and I realise I've over-simplified the situations but it does seem there's a very long way to go in finding effective ways of treating mental illness.
I can honestly say that with what I have experienced in my profession, mental illness can be a whole lot tougher for folks to deal with than a physical illness. And you are right, that they don't often have the ability to cope as well which further affects things. When an individual who has mental illness also has a physical illness, special care is very needed. Can be quite difficult.
Carol

mac

Administrator
I can honestly say that with what I have experienced in my profession, mental illness can be a whole lot tougher for folks to deal with than a physical illness. And you are right, that they don't often have the ability to cope as well which further affects things. When an individual who has mental illness also has a physical illness, special care is very needed. Can be quite difficult.
Carol

And the situation of dementia sufferers needing medical intervention for their physical ailments - but distressed and/or resistant to help because they no longer understand what's happening and are fearful and aggressive - is one that our society will face increasingly as more and more old farts like myself survive well past 'three score years and ten'.

In Baptista's book extracts posted nearby it's communicated that earth-life wannabes are increasingly looking to these formerly less-common conditions - along with suicide - to explore different spiritual aspects of death from these causes. That's an interesting comment.

Lola Hoovler

Yes, and it's long overdue. I'm so glad that these less common conditions are being recognized more instead of being almost ignored. I think this will give us a much broader perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.