Part 2, January 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

poeticblue

Carol and Mikey it’s nice to see you back. We certainly have missed you and we know that you’ve been busy.

Carol, I want to ask you and Mikey how Rizwan (a former ALF member) is doing in the afterlife. I really miss him and I can understand if Mikey can’t answer for certain how he’s doing, but I figured since he met him at the time of his passing he may still keep in touch with him from time to time.

Mikey mentioned him and I having some sort of spiritual bond a while back even though I only knew him through the forum. Whenever you and Mikey have the time, can you explain to others about how we all are spiritually connected? Mikey seems to give the most simplistic answers that make sense with the help of you of course. Any response would be great. Take your time. Thanks!

Sapphire

Occasional Contributor
I couldn't welcome you back in the previous thread, so I'll do it here. Good to see you again, Carol & Mikey.

Convolution

Established Member
Carol, I have discovered your book through this forum, and plan on reading it. Thank you for making your presence here.

For those, like myself, who are seeking answers but feel they have not found sufficient evidence yet on what to think of the existence of an afterlife with our loved ones, have you been given any factual insight by Mikey which would be objective in nature and could serve to guide/inspire us in this search?
Thank you!

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
Carol, I have discovered your book through this forum, and plan on reading it. Thank you for making your presence here.

For those, like myself, who are seeking answers but feel they have not found sufficient evidence yet on what to think of the existence of an afterlife with our loved ones, have you been given any factual insight by Mikey which would be objective in nature and could serve to guide/inspire us in this search?
Thank you!

Out of bounds. Dear beloved Carol and Mikey, I urge you not to answer this question. Convolution is not seeking information from you, and if you try to help him he will just pick apart and judge your response by his own impossible standards.

And Convolution, I have told you that Carol and Mikey will not submit to being tested by you. Carol is a mother who knew nothing about any of this, and at his request she used a pendulum to write with her son in Spirit a book that the leaders in this field consider to be absolutely accurate and consistent with what we have learned from decades of research.. and even more so! He is our teacher now! If that isn't sufficient evidence for you that Mikey is genuine and doesn't need to perform parlor tricks for you, then you have just again proven that nothing will satisfy you.

NovemberFlowers

Occasional Contributor
Welcome back Carol! I am a newer member here and have read through the previous thread of when you were here last. Glad to see you are back!
I do have some questions to ask but have to think of where to start...

I look forward to reading your book as well! :)

mac

Administrator
We've been discussing elsewhere here on ALF the nature of so-called astral traveling. It's taught that this happens routinely during sleep and we've also discussed the reasons for that.

Mikey would you enlarge upon what part of us does the traveling? Plainly it's not the physical body part of us so exactly what part of us would you describe it as?

When you 'meet up' with that component of a human being during their sleep, how do you perceive it? Does it appear just like the human being it's part of or what?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Thank you!
Hi Convolution,
I discussed this some in my private message to you. Please post it here if you know how! I have no idea, not good with technology.......
Carol

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey it’s nice to see you back. We certainly have missed you and we know that you’ve been busy.

Carol, I want to ask you and Mikey how Rizwan (a former ALF member) is doing in the afterlife. I really miss him and I can understand if Mikey can’t answer for certain how he’s doing, but I figured since he met him at the time of his passing he may still keep in touch with him from time to time.

Mikey mentioned him and I having some sort of spiritual bond a while back even though I only knew him through the forum. Whenever you and Mikey have the time, can you explain to others about how we all are spiritually connected? Mikey seems to give the most simplistic answers that make sense with the help of you of course. Any response would be great. Take your time. Thanks!
Hey Girl!
Thank you for the warm welcome back!
Regarding Rizwan, there is not a regular connection between the 2 , however, Mikey tells me that depression is often resolved well in the afterlife dimensions with the assist that is given. He is confident that he is doing well. Having said that, Mikey tells me the importance of depression being understood and treated here on earth for potential of further spiritual growth for that individual.

We are all spiritually connected: Mikey tells me we are all threads woven into the tapestry of the Bigger Picture of the Collective / Unity/ Source / God.
Mikey wants us to think of how consciousness works. This is the example he gives: Have you ever had a time when you were thinking about someone, and the next thing you know that person calls you or sends you a text soon after?? Coincidence? Heck no! That is just one example how our minds / consciousness connects with others. Our thoughts (which is a type of energy) literally travel to connect with that other individual's thoughts!
Obviously this is not the case if I am thinking of a famous movie star who I don't have a closer connection with at this time on earth. But, in the end (though there is no real end....), we are all connected in some way in this "consciousness fashion" according to Mikey.
Hope this makes some sense...
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
We've been discussing elsewhere here on ALF the nature of so-called astral traveling. It's taught that this happens routinely during sleep and we've also discussed the reasons for that.

Mikey would you enlarge upon what part of us does the traveling? Plainly it's not the physical body part of us so exactly what part of us would you describe it as?

When you 'meet up' with that component of a human being during their sleep, how do you perceive it? Does it appear just like the human being it's part of or what?
Mac,
I need to answer this tomorrow as I have to leave my home for a bit! Just FYI! :)

poeticblue

Hey Girl!
Thank you for the warm welcome back!
Regarding Rizwan, there is not a regular connection between the 2 , however, Mikey tells me that depression is often resolved well in the afterlife dimensions with the assist that is given. He is confident that he is doing well. Having said that, Mikey tells me the importance of depression being understood and treated here on earth for potential of further spiritual growth for that individual.

We are all spiritually connected: Mikey tells me we are all threads woven into the tapestry of the Bigger Picture of the Collective / Unity/ Source / God.
Mikey wants us to think of how consciousness works. This is the example he gives: Have you ever had a time when you were thinking about someone, and the next thing you know that person calls you or sends you a text soon after?? Coincidence? Heck no! That is just one example how our minds / consciousness connects with others. Our thoughts (which is a type of energy) literally travel to connect with that other individual's thoughts!
Obviously this is not the case if I am thinking of a famous movie star who I don't have a closer connection with at this time on earth. But, in the end (though there is no real end....), we are all connected in some way in this "consciousness fashion" according to Mikey.
Hope this makes some sense...

Thank you so much Carol and Mikey! I think about Rizwan from time to time even till this day. I remember feeling worthless when I first joined the forum and he was one of the first members to reach out to me and say I was his hero. That’s always stuck with me and I’m glad that we all are connected in some way.

Thanks again.

mac

Administrator
I understand the explanation about the lack of any direct connection between Mikey and Rizwan. Does that then suggest that even for discarnates it's not easy - without there being a prior connection - to find another soul in Heaven?

Thinking about that situation, why would it be any easier to find one individual among the countless number in Heaven than it would be here in this world?

Or perhaps it is easier after all?

kim

Significant Contributor
Hi Carol, my name is Kim Marine. I never knew you and Mikey. I heard of you on this forum, but I am pleased to know you now. I had an NDE in 1983 that was pretty intense. Now, as I live here things that are familiar (and I can only assume they're familiar since scenes from the NDE are lingering in my mind) are happening in my life that affect me positively, but then there are those times that are not so positive. Are they tests? I am committed to endure, but what does Mikey say about patient endurance? Everything happened in its own time during the NDE and all was well; the only thing was is that I wasn't living in this dimension at the time, and I knew I wasn't here, but I didn't know how to get back.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me that astral travel occurs during your sleep or sometimes in a hypnotic state, as this is when your mind can free itself from outside influences. Your consciousness is more "free to travel". I know he talks about this some in his book. Our silver cord allows this type of travel to happen. (The silver cord is the energy projection from our true spiritual being (soul) that connects us to our physical body here.) It is our consciousness that travels.
Mikey tells me when he has connected with an individual who is astral traveling from the earthly dimension, he is experiencing ( and seeing) the same thing they are because it is their combined consciousness that is creating that experience / event. The example he gives is when we have dreams that are / feel so real (communication dreams) and when we wake up thinking , wow, that was so real that I could even feel the people that were there.That is because they really are there sharing that event experience with that individual .
Our soul / Mind / consciousness is our true being and is energy. Our physical body is the vehicle we use during our life journey in this dimension.
This is what Mikey tells me anyway!

Reactions: kim

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol, my name is Kim Marine. I never knew you and Mikey. I heard of you on this forum, but I am pleased to know you now. I had an NDE in 1983 that was pretty intense. Now, as I live here things that are familiar (and I can only assume they're familiar since scenes from the NDE are lingering in my mind) are happening in my life that affect me positively, but then there are those times that are not so positive. Are they tests? I am committed to endure, but what does Mikey say about patient endurance? Everything happened in its own time during the NDE and all was well; the only thing was is that I wasn't living in this dimension at the time, and I knew I wasn't here, but I didn't know how to get back.
Hi Kim,
Mikey tells me that NDE's are not a true and complete transition to the afterlife dimensions because the silver cord remains intact. (Death of the body occurs when the silver cord detaches.) Therefore, that experience may represent what is real in the afterlife, or it may not.
Because of this, Mikey feels these are not tests from their perspective. We come here to learn through our shared experiences. Tests in general are not of God or The Source. We create the tests (or think of them that way) because of human influences or "human nature". But really, it is about learning through the experiences here. Mikey says a test can mean something is either right or wrong, which then has the component of judgment. But with life here on earth it is really either positive (higher vibration ) or negative (lower vibration) with the choices we make.
We need to accept our experiences , challenges, and journeys the best we can and go with the flow. Mikey tells me it is for the learning that gives us spiritual growth AND all will be well in the end!
Hoping this answers your question if we understood you right.

poeticblue

Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me that astral travel occurs during your sleep or sometimes in a hypnotic state, as this is when your mind can free itself from outside influences. Your consciousness is more "free to travel". I know he talks about this some in his book. Our silver cord allows this type of travel to happen. (The silver cord is the energy projection from our true spiritual being (soul) that connects us to our physical body here.) It is our consciousness that travels.
Mikey tells me when he has connected with an individual who is astral traveling from the earthly dimension, he is experiencing ( and seeing) the same thing they are because it is their combined consciousness that is creating that experience / event. The example he gives is when we have dreams that are / feel so real (communication dreams) and when we wake up thinking , wow, that was so real that I could even feel the people that were there.That is because they really are there sharing that event experience with that individual .
Our soul / Mind / consciousness is our true being and is energy. Our physical body is the vehicle we use during our life journey in this dimension.

Thanks Carol and Mikey :) That response resonates with me.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
I understand the explanation about the lack of any direct connection between Mikey and Rizwan. Does that then suggest that even for discarnates it's not easy - without there being a prior connection - to find another soul in Heaven?

Thinking about that situation, why would it be any easier to find one individual among the countless number in Heaven than it would be here in this world?

Or perhaps it is easier after all?
Mikey continues to talk about the connections within our soul groups as being stronger. There are infinite dimensions and souls (Mikey says it is impossible to put a "human number" on this) and therefore connections have to be linked in some way through consciousness. This is how it works with mediums according to Mikey.
Even in Heaven or the afterlife realms, there has to be some type of connection through consciousness according to Mikey. Remember that our consciousness is energy.
Hope this answers your question!

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,

thanks, Carol and thank-you Mikey. :) It's not a subject that is of major interest to me but it is to others and I felt I ought to know more than I presently do. I hope you'll both bear with me as I try to nail down the subject a little tighter - it's plain that the words we use can be the source of misunderstanding. My copy of Flying High is a few thousand miles away at home so I can't look at the exact wording used in it! I'm wondering if what I'm seeing in my mind's eye is correct - Mikey can you confirm it's right or say where I'm wrong, please?

Rather than using the word 'consciousness' I'm going to try using 'perception'. If we imagine there's a sensor on the end of our silver cord called our 'perception' then when we're awake our cord with its perception reaches no further than just outside of our body, registering mostly this physical world and for some a little more. But in sleep that cord is able to extend and the perception sensor can travel more freely, free enough to perceive a part of the etheric world, that part being where it encounters our guides, helpers or whatever name is used.

If I've got this right, then, the thing that travels is the 'sensor' - our consciousness to use the usual word - which then registers whatever is intended to be registered in the psyche of the sleeping incarnate who's 'down' at earth level still. This event takes place in the 'Astral Level' into which our helpers must also travel to provide their counsel - is that right? There's no actual encounter of individuals in the way we understand a 'meeting' in our world??

I don't recall if Flying High talks about this but Mikey can you tell us more about what happens during our sleep time? How often do we make this Astral journey for counseling/help - every night or just some nights? Do visits take place in (physical dimension) 'real time' and last a definable length of earth time? Put more simply, how long can these vists take - seconds, minutes or hours of our sleep time? And which one of our so-called sleep cycles do they take place in - some or all?

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
Mikey continues to talk about the connections within our soul groups as being stronger. There are infinite dimensions and souls (Mikey says it is impossible to put a "human number" on this) and therefore connections have to be linked in some way through consciousness. This is how it works with mediums according to Mikey.
Even in Heaven or the afterlife realms, there has to be some type of connection through consciousness according to Mikey. Remember that our consciousness is energy.
Yes, Carol/Mikey, that answers it exactly - thank you. :)

It will help - I hope - folk understand why spiritual/evidential mediums can't just 'summon' a particular individual from the uncountable numbers 'in Heaven'. A link has first to be there between enquirer and the one sought and the medium has then to link through the enquirer's link, effectively 'piggy-backing', to begin the process of facilitation of communication between the ones who matter.

I would guess that without a sound, effective, primary soul-group link it would be all-but-impossible for a medium - the 'go-between' - or even for Mikey to find one soul among the innumerable denizens 'over-there'.

kim

Significant Contributor
Mikey tells me that NDE's are not a true and complete transition to the afterlife dimensions because the silver cord remains intact
This is what I learned from Roberta, and I only see that as good news!

Mikey feels these are not tests from their perspective. We come here to learn through our shared experiences
Do we feel they're are tests because we feel we are separate and may "need to compete"
to some degree?
it is about learning through the experiences here. Mikey says a test can mean something is either right or wrong, which then has the component of judgment. But with life here on earth it is really either positive (higher vibration ) or negative (lower vibration) with the choices we make.
So, we are accepted by Consciousness regardless of our frequency, but on this earth we see things as either right or wrong by judgment?

We need to accept our experiences , challenges, and journeys the best we can and go with the flow. Mikey tells me it is for the learning that gives us spiritual growth AND all will be well in the end!
Yes I believe what Mikey says, but sometimes life feels so dark here. I feel the end deep in my soul, but sometimes the vision of the end is dimmed during experiences here in this physical dimension.

Hoping this answers your question if we understood you right.
Your answers were very helpful!:)

Nirvana

Significant Contributor
Carol and Mikey, are we ever forced to reincarnate? I've heard that suicides are often forced to come back.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
thanks, Carol and thank-you Mikey. :) It's not a subject that is of major interest to me but it is to others and I felt I ought to know more than I presently do. I hope you'll both bear with me as I try to nail down the subject a little tighter - it's plain that the words we use can be the source of misunderstanding. My copy of Flying High is a few thousand miles away at home so I can't look at the exact wording used in it! I'm wondering if what I'm seeing in my mind's eye is correct - Mikey can you confirm it's right or say where I'm wrong, please?

Rather than using the word 'consciousness' I'm going to try using 'perception'. If we imagine there's a sensor on the end of our silver cord called our 'perception' then when we're awake our cord with its perception reaches no further than just outside of our body, registering mostly this physical world and for some a little more. But in sleep that cord is able to extend and the perception sensor can travel more freely, free enough to perceive a part of the etheric world, that part being where it encounters our guides, helpers or whatever name is used.

If I've got this right, then, the thing that travels is the 'sensor' - our consciousness to use the usual word - which then registers whatever is intended to be registered in the psyche of the sleeping incarnate who's 'down' at earth level still. This event takes place in the 'Astral Level' into which our helpers must also travel to provide their counsel - is that right? There's no actual encounter of individuals in the way we understand a 'meeting' in our world??

I don't recall if Flying High talks about this but Mikey can you tell us more about what happens during our sleep time? How often do we make this Astral journey for counseling/help - every night or just some nights? Do visits take place in (physical dimension) 'real time' and last a definable length of earth time? Put more simply, how long can these vists take - seconds, minutes or hours of our sleep time? And which one of our so-called sleep cycles do they take place in - some or all?
Mikey tells me there is not a sensor at the end of the silver cord as the cord is what attaches our spiritual being / soul to our physical body. There is no "free floating end" of the silver cord. Our physical body stays put in this dimension as we (our soul / consciousness / mind energy) travels out into the astral realms for our counsel or dream communication experience that occurs. The silver cord is between our physical body and our spiritual being . We stay attached. If the cord severs, then death of the body would occur. Our meeting can be similar to what we experience on earth in regards to seeing and feeling the presence of who we are encountering according to Mikey. This can be the "perception" of all involved in the encounter.
Mikey tells me we travel often. Time is not an issue as time only pertains to here (earth) and we are in the Astral realms, so Mikey tells me he cannot put a time on how long meetings occur as they vary depending on what the purpose is.
Mikey tells me we need to be in a more deep sleep cycle for there to be no outside influences to interfere with the travel. We may feel that we are sleeping lightly, but it needs to be at a time when there are no outside influences.

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey, are we ever forced to reincarnate? I've heard that suicides are often forced to come back.
Hi Nirvana!
Mikey tells me that generally reincarnating is our choice. We choose to come here for the experiences the earth dimension has to offer as it has great potential for spiritual growth. We may be guided or advised to take on another life to accomplish lessons missed or to gain balance within our "soul's story or progression." But Mikey says it's rare to be forced as we often make the choice our self and see the benefit very clearly from the afterlife dimensions.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
This is what I learned from Roberta, and I only see that as good news!

Do we feel they're are tests because we feel we are separate and may "need to compete"
to some degree?

So, we are accepted by Consciousness regardless of our frequency, but on this earth we see things as either right or wrong by judgment?

Yes I believe what Mikey says, but sometimes life feels so dark here. I feel the end deep in my soul, but sometimes the vision of the end is dimmed during experiences here in this physical dimension.

Your answers were very helpful!:)
Hi Kim,
Believe me, I get how dark it feels here on earth sometimes with what goes on. It is not an easy journey at times. But I try to surround myself with people who are positive and supportive, and that gives me the energy to strive on! :)
Mikey tells me everything is energy. That includes our actions. Kindness is positive which gives off a higher vibration versus being hurtful to someone which is a lower vibration . We are what we generate. I (Carol) can literally feel icky negative energy when walking into a place that is with folks who are being hurtful in their actions and conversation. We can also feel good energy when we walk into a party full of happy people.
We are accepted into the afterlife dimensions regardless of our frequency or energy, but, the higher our vibration the more wonderful it is!! Loving , positive ways is the key according to Mikey!
Regarding tests, I (Carol) feel we do that to ourselves as society has a way of judging so many things. So we automatically go there. But Mikey tells me that being as positive as we can be ultimately gives great progression from the spiritual aspect of things. And it can be tough. But in the end, love always wins. We just need to try to do the best we can. It is the intent of our actions that really counts according to Mikey.
Hope this helps explain things. :)

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me there is not a sensor at the end of the silver cord as the cord is what attaches our spiritual being / soul to our physical body. There is no "free floating end" of the silver cord.

I wasn't teasing with that notion but I was playing Devil's Advocate to try to nail what's meant when "our consciousness" is referred to. For a long time I've understood that our physical body is linked to our soul/spirit for life, the eventual severing of the cord marking the physical death of the incarnate individual. At all other times it's the connection needed for our spirits to animate our physical bodies. (as Mikey explains below)

Our physical body stays put in this dimension as we (our soul / consciousness / mind energy) travels out into the astral realms for our counsel or dream communication experience that occurs. The silver cord is between our physical body and our spiritual being . We stay attached. If the cord severs, then death of the body would occur. Our meeting can be similar to what we experience on earth in regards to seeing and feeling the presence of who we are encountering according to Mikey. This can be the "perception" of all involved in the encounter.

Now that's really informative and answers what I'd wondered about. The dream-time 'meeting' is a very close approximation to any experienced in 'real life'. The appearance and feel of one's 'animating spirit' (as I refer to it for clarity about what I mean) seems to be very similar to that of the physical shell it animates - our body. So it's essentially a meet-up of individuals who would appear to one another the way they are accustomed to.

Mikey tells me we travel often.

That presumably means not every night.

Time is not an issue as time only pertains to here (earth) and we are in the Astral realms, so Mikey tells me he cannot put a time on how long meetings occur as they vary depending on what the purpose is.

The reason I asked that question was that some folk sleep very poorly and some appear to experience very little sleep. It's those guys and some others I wondered about - does their counseling come in some other way if they get insufficient sleep-time? We know that physical-dimension time doesn't apply to the etheric world(s) but I was curious to understand how much earth-time-equivalent is needed for counseling etc. Just a short while or maybe an hour at a time? Sorry if I seem like a dog-with-a-bone but I'm hoping others will find the explanation helpful and interesting.

Mikey tells me we need to be in a deep sleep cycle for there to be no outside influences to interfere with the travel.

Yes I can see how that would need to be the case.

poeticblue

Carol and Mikey,

Is it that we don’t astral travel every day/night, or is it perhaps we just don’t recall some of our travels?

mac

Administrator
Hi Nirvana!
Mikey tells me that generally reincarnating is our choice. We choose to come here for the experiences the earth dimension has to offer as it has great potential for spiritual growth. We may be guided or advised to take on another life to accomplish lessons missed or to gain balance within our "soul's story or progression." But Mikey says it's rare to be forced as we often make the choice our self and see the benefit very clearly from the afterlife dimensions.

I find it troubling you're saying reincarnation is generally our choice, Mikey. That implies sometimes it's not our choice even though you've later said: "....it's rare to be forced...."

That's not how I've always understood things so maybe you could enlarge on the whys-and-wherefores of situations when an individual is actually forced to reincarnate?

poeticblue

I find it troubling you're saying reincarnation is generally our choice, Mikey. That implies sometimes it's not our choice even though you've later said: "....it's rare to be forced...."

That's not how I've always understood things so maybe you could enlarge on the whys-and-wherefores of situations when an individual is actually forced to reincarnate?

Perhaps what Mikey meant was that reincarnation is encouraged? Just utilizing a different verbiage.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey,

Is it that we don’t astral travel every day/night, or is it perhaps we just don’t recall some of our travels?
Mikey tells me we do not travel absolutely every single night. Outside influences can alter that. Also we may often not recall our travels. That is more individually based. I (Carol) feel you, Poeticblue, are more in-tuned to your travel. Some folks are not. But we do travel often.
Mac,
Mikey tells me people who are sleep deprived may have more earthly issues / struggles ( or they certainly can feel that way) as it does influence their guidance / counsel. It can be less. Sleep is very important as it is the time when our minds are truly free of outside influences.

angelapdx

Occasional Contributor
Hopefully I am understanding the purpose of this thread correctly. As I mentioned in my first post referring to dreams, I am new to all of this.

I've been watching and reading little bits of information here and there and the question that keeps coming to my mind is about climate change. Is climate change fitting into some grande plan or is it free will run amok? Is there some concern about what we are doing to Earth? I was learning a little bit about Delores Cannon(?) and she was mentioning 3 waves and more spirits coming in due to the nuclear bombing during world war II but I haven't seen anywhere if she had discussed global warming prior to her death and there seems to be a dearth of information related to it, in general, when it comes to the afterlife, spirit guide, and reincarnation information I have been pursuing. Thank you for any insights and thoughts!

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Hi Mac,
Mikey does not like using terms as always or never in certain content of discussion about spiritual matters. He throws the word generally at me a lot....
Mikey tells me that generally we choose to come here. Poeticblue's comment about us being encouraged is also accurate according to Mikey. There are more things that can come into play with this with the more lives we have here. He talks about the need for balance which may be known as the word Karma to some..(which is a whole other can of worms ...)
Again he tells me we are rarely forced.

mac

Administrator
Mikey tells me we do not travel absolutely every single night. Outside influences can alter that. Also we may often not recall our travels. That is more individually based. I (Carol) feel you, Poeticblue, are more in-tuned to your travel. Some folks are not. But we do travel often.
Mac,
Mikey tells me people who are sleep deprived may have more earthly issues / struggles ( or they certainly can feel that way) as it does influence their guidance / counsel. It can be less. Sleep is very important as it is the time when our minds are truly free of outside influences.
thanks Mikey and thanks Carol for continuing late into the evening.

I think the upshot is that we may not routinely need to be counseled every night although it does appear to happen often. It doesn't seem important for most of us that we should recall such events. I'd guess that a lack of spiritual counseling is a distinct possibility for some unlucky individuals, their sleep problems and the outcomes being compounded by a lack of spiritual counseling because of their issues. That's really tough.

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Mikey does not like using terms as always or never in certain content of discussion about spiritual matters. He throws the word generally at me a lot....
Mikey tells me that generally we choose to come here. Poeticblue's comment about us being encouraged is also accurate according to Mikey. There are more things that can come into play with this with the more lives we have here. He talks about the need for balance which may be known as the word Karma to some..(which is a whole other can of worms ...)
Again he tells me we are rarely forced.
thanks, Carol. As I've suggested elsewhere, words can get in the way.

I'm going to stick with the way I've understood the situation (unless I later learn why it's wrong) that for regular guys and gals reincarnation is down to personal choice assisted and supported by the counsel of guides and helpers. I CAN accept that VERY exceptionally a situation may come about where an individual is 'strongly encouraged' - forced - to return for reasons that are also exceptional but that such situations are so rare as to be discountable for us ordinary folk.

thanks, guys - great discussion! :)

poeticblue

thanks, Carol. As I've suggested elsewhere, words can get in the way.

I'm going to stick with the way I've understood the situation (unless I later learn why it's wrong) that for regular guys and gals reincarnation is down to personal choice assisted and supported by the counsel of guides and helpers. I CAN accept that VERY exceptionally a situation may come about where an individual is 'strongly encouraged' - forced - to return for reasons that are also exceptional but that such situations are so rare as to be discountable for us ordinary folk.

thanks, guys - great discussion! :)

Yes indeed. Great discussion.

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
I was going just on the way it's expressed in the posting.

The afterlife reality is the true reality, and even here you can never say "never" about anything. In all my research, I can recall only one instance where someone was shoved back into an earth-body, and he was a murderer who had forgiven himself and was pretty much unrepentant. I read about him a very long time ago, but as I recall this forcing him back seemed to be a last-ditch effort to get him onto the right path. Let's see what Mikey says!

(And as an aside, dear Carol, having you and Mikey back feels like opening all the windows again and letting in lots of love and light!)

pirimir

Occasional Contributor
Carol and Mikey thanks for the answers.I read Flying High in Spirit and had a question. The book says that there are people after death who are unable to forgive themselves and they send themselves into outer darkness. And there are people who have not forgiven themselves, but can not do it. Why such a difference?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hopefully I am understanding the purpose of this thread correctly. As I mentioned in my first post referring to dreams, I am new to all of this.

I've been watching and reading little bits of information here and there and the question that keeps coming to my mind is about climate change. Is climate change fitting into some grande plan or is it free will run amok? Is there some concern about what we are doing to Earth? I was learning a little bit about Delores Cannon(?) and she was mentioning 3 waves and more spirits coming in due to the nuclear bombing during world war II but I haven't seen anywhere if she had discussed global warming prior to her death and there seems to be a dearth of information related to it, in general, when it comes to the afterlife, spirit guide, and reincarnation information I have been pursuing. Thank you for any insights and thoughts!
Hi Angela!
Mikey calls earth: Mother Earth. Earth is very much alive and obviously full of energy as we see the growth of vegetation, the flow of water, volcano activity, limate events, etc., etc. Mikey tells me global warming is partly free-will influences and partly of the plan of change. He says understand that global changes have been going on as long as earth has existed. However, we need to be kind to our earthly home. We should not be careless in how we treat the earth.
Earthly changes are occurring just like we have changes within us. Change is constant with everything. But we need to be careful to not cause too much as to create extreme changes that can then cause earthly havoc according to Mikey. Environmental changes are inevitable, but we need to take care of earth as it is our school according to Mikey.
Mikey's viewpoint anyway.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey thanks for the answers.I read Flying High in Spirit and had a question. The book says that there are people after death who are unable to forgive themselves and they send themselves into outer darkness. And there are people who have not forgiven themselves, but can not do it. Why such a difference?
I hope I (Carol) am reading and understanding your question correctly.
Mikey tells me there are people who cannot forgive themselves. And some are in the outer darkness or lower dimensions. But understand there is always assist and loving guidance to try to help these individuals. Nothing is forever if we choose to try. Free-will . We always have a choice in this situation. There is no eternal "damnation" so to speak according to Mikey. We can always choose to improve and progress ourselves spiritually. (Mikey will use the word "always" in this spiritual situation!)
Hope this answers your question.

angelapdx

Occasional Contributor
Hi Angela!
Mikey calls earth: Mother Earth. Earth is very much alive and obviously full of energy as we see the growth of vegetation, the flow of water, volcano activity, limate events, etc., etc. Mikey tells me global warming is partly free-will influences and partly of the plan of change. He says understand that global changes have been going on as long as earth has existed. However, we need to be kind to our earthly home. We should not be careless in how we treat the earth.
Earthly changes are occurring just like we have changes within us. Change is constant with everything. But we need to be careful to not cause too much as to create extreme changes that can then cause earthly havoc according to Mikey. Environmental changes are inevitable, but we need to take care of earth as it is our school according to Mikey.

Thank you so much!!

Monika

Hi Angela!
Beautifully answered Mikey and Carol :) ♡♡

Hazada Guess

Occasional Contributor
Hello,Carol and Mikey.I haven't spoken to you before but I just would like to know if you have a life plan before you incarnate?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello,Carol and Mikey.I haven't spoken to you before but I just would like to know if you have a life plan before you incarnate?
Mikey tells me that we come with a general life plan with a few key experiences or events being involved. However, things can be altered by our free-will and the free-will choices of others. But there is spiritual guidance for us to try to keep us on track as able. Understand there can be some changes along the way....
Mikey does talk about this in more detail in his book.

mac

Administrator
I did wonder if that subject (life plan) had come up in the original C&M thread but a search of this website didn't show what I'd hoped for. Might be a good idea for new members to get a copy of Flying High - it's a great read and a great resource too! :)

poeticblue

Mikey tells me that we come with a general life plan with a few key experiences or events being involved. However, things can be altered by our free-will and the free-will choices of others. But there is spiritual guidance for us to try to keep us on track as able. Understand there can be some changes along the way....
Mikey does talk about this in more detail in his book.

Thanks Carol and Mikey.

It boggles me why certain people may feel uncomfortable with the notion of a blue print or chart that we’ve made to guide us on earth prior to coming into our earthly lives. We still have free will. We still make our own choices just with extra guidance.

Hazada Guess

Occasional Contributor
Hello,it's me again.One final question for Carol and Mickey.I often get ringing in my ears,(tinitus)and have found out that it could be from spirit contacting you.
I was wondering if that was true.

poeticblue

Hello,it's me again.One final question for Carol and Mickey.I often get ringing in my ears,(tinitus)and have found out that it could be from spirit contacting you.

Wow I thought I was the only one. I use to wonder if that was true as well. Would love to know!

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
Wow I thought I was the only one. I use to wonder if that was true as well. Would love to know!

As would I! But Mikey may not be able to answer this question completely, since we are talking about an aspect of the body and not seeking afterlife-related information. Let's see what he says....

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi All,
I am going back to this post to help explain Mikey's viewpoint in regards to several questions that have come up here.
First though, I just want to clarify a few things when I say something here. When I end a post with Carol and Mikey "in Spirit", that is 100% what Mikey is telling me. I change nothing. I am very diligent about this. I have done no research in this area and even when I was gone for 3 years , I did none. I was too busy trying to get myself back on my feet and where I am suppose to be in my personal life. I feel it is critical that I stay clueless on research except for what Mikey tells me. Also I am not saying that anything I post is an absolute fact; it is what Mikey tells me and that is all I know.
If it is me voicing an opinion, I will put just my name.

Regarding our connections, again Mikey tells me it is through consciousness. If I am seeing a medium and I want to talk to Michael Jackson, my changes are pretty much "no"! I have absolutely no connection what so ever! If I am asking about a loved one who has passed , the medium is the go-between , through consciousness, to give me a message. Mikey tells me in this case, consciousness connects with consciousness. But there has to be some awareness, some consciousness connection for the medium to relay a message between the two.
Regarding Rizwan, I had numerous exchanges with him on this forum myself, trying to help him. He told me he was going to try to connect with Mikey. Also the type of death (suicide) made Mikey aware of where his counseling may take place. There was a small type of consciousness connection.
Mikey says to think of consciousness as "thought energy" that can travel .

Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hello!
Mikey tells me that is questionable and he feels that the 2 are not related.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Thanks for your reply,Carol and Mickey.It was a good answer.

moderated: On yet another occasion it's necessary to correct spelling - Carol's son is 'Mikey', hardly an uncommon name in North America so how come 'Mickey' gets used instead? Is someone taking the mickey here? :rolleyes::mad:
It's Mikey! :)

poeticblue

Hello!
Mikey tells me that is questionable and he feels that the 2 are not related.

Hm.. so it would seem that Mikey is slightly on the fence then? (Rhetorical question by the way Carol).

(Reference to the tinnitus subject that was moved to a offtopic section of the forum)

Last edited:

bluebird

Major Contributor
Carol,
So then Mikey is saying that there needs to be a connection between the person getting the reading and her/his dead loved one, not between the medium and the dead person? If I was understanding Convolution's question correctly, I think that's where he was having some confusion. I think he thought you were saying that Mikey was saying that the medium (3rd party) needed to have a previous connection to the dead person, in order to communicate with her/him after her/his death. I didn't take that to be what you/Mikey meant, but I think Convolution did. I hope I've accurately phrased what you're saying Mikey meant, and I hope you don't mind this request for a small clarification.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hm.. so it would seem that Mikey is slightly on the fence then? (Rhetorical question by the way Carol).

(Reference to the tinnitus subject that was moved to a offtopic section of the forum)
Hi Poeticblue,
I have not seen the posts regarding this. But Mikey continues to tell me he feels tinnitus ( being diagnosed ) is not related ( or caused ) to a spirit trying to contact you.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol,
So then Mikey is saying that there needs to be a connection between the person getting the reading and her/his dead loved one, not between the medium and the dead person? If I was understanding Convolution's question correctly, I think that's where he was having some confusion. I think he thought you were saying that Mikey was saying that the medium (3rd party) needed to have a previous connection to the dead person, in order to communicate with her/him after her/his death. I didn't take that to be what you/Mikey meant, but I think Convolution did. I hope I've accurately phrased what you're saying Mikey meant, and I hope you don't mind this request for a small clarification.
Hi Bluebird!!
So glad you are still here on the forum!
Yes, you are correct! That is why I wanted to address this again. I felt there was confusion. The problem with this type of communicating on a forum, sometimes I feel it is difficult to understand things correctly. Everyone expresses themselves differently. It's like texting!
And quite frankly, I feel Convolution still needs to ask questions here. My goal is to try to help as many people as I can with all of this! We are all still learning!
And my hope is to soften grief, even a little, for people ! :)
Carol (though I know Mikey is with me on this too!!)

mac

Administrator

The tinnitus subject was not moved - I started a new thread elsewhere to present my own posting, my own experience, of tinnitus and other members' replies. I did not want that conversation to get mixed up with the reply Mikey would eventually give for member Hazada Guess.

Hazada Guess

Occasional Contributor
Sorry,Mikey.My apologies.lol.Thanks for the answer.I was getting the feeling from Roberta's post that I didn't think that you would be able to help me with this one.No worries.

bluebird

Major Contributor
Hi Bluebird!!
So glad you are still here on the forum!
Yes, you are correct! That is why I wanted to address this again. I felt there was confusion. The problem with this type of communicating on a forum, sometimes I feel it is difficult to understand things correctly. Everyone expresses themselves differently. It's like texting!
And quite frankly, I feel Convolution still needs to ask questions here. My goal is to try to help as many people as I can with all of this! We are all still learning!
And my hope is to soften grief, even a little, for people ! :)
Carol (though I know Mikey is with me on this too!!)
Thank you, Carol, for the clarification. And thanks for being glad I'm still on this site -- I'm glad you're back here, too! ;)

I agree that Convolution should still be able to post questions here, and thank you for saying so. In my opinion, it is a mistake to disallow a member from posting in any section, as long as the member is genuinely interacting/questioning, which I believe he is.

Thank you for doing what you can to try to ease peoples' grief. ((((hugs))))

hopeful

Occasional Contributor
Carol and Mikey:

OMG! I am so glad that you are back. 6 years ago my wife passed away and Mikey helped me with my many questions and made me survive through those early years. I thought that I may never be able to ask further questions. But, today I am so happy and I hope that Mikey will answer me.

I believe in afterlife and so did my wife. I miss her everyday, I cry some days still and believe that we shall meet again and live together in afterlife. This is my question: Is It possible that we may not be together because 1) we may not be in the same group because she may have advanced more than me.

2) For some reasons she came in my life only to give me the lessons. (her crossover has taught me many lessons). 3) Although I miss her and love her, but her love may not be at same level. It is almost 7 years and never a month goes by when I do not see her in my dreams. Although the dreams sometimes are very funny and meaningless but still I remember those and see her and her love always.

Can I please ask one more question? You do not have to answer. Are you able to communicate with your mom through Mikey and are they able to communicate with each other?.

Thank you very much for your help before and now.

Regards

poeticblue

Hi Poeticblue,
I have not seen the posts regarding this. But Mikey continues to tell me he feels tinnitus ( being diagnosed ) is not related ( or caused ) to a spirit trying to contact you.

Thanks once again Carol and Mikey. I’ll still continue my research on that particular subject however.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Carol and Mikey:

OMG! I am so glad that you are back. 6 years ago my wife passed away and Mikey helped me with my many questions and made me survive through those early years. I thought that I may never be able to ask further questions. But, today I am so happy and I hope that Mikey will answer me.

I believe in afterlife and so did my wife. I miss her everyday, I cry some days still and believe that we shall meet again and live together in afterlife. This is my question: Is It possible that we may not be together because 1) we may not be in the same group because she may have advanced more than me.

2) For some reasons she came in my life only to give me the lessons. (her crossover has taught me many lessons). 3) Although I miss her and love her, but her love may not be at same level. It is almost 7 years and never a month goes by when I do not see her in my dreams. Although the dreams sometimes are very funny and meaningless but still I remember those and see her and her love always.

Can I please ask one more question? You do not have to answer. Are you able to communicate with your mom through Mikey and are they able to communicate with each other?.

Thank you very much for your help before and now.

Regards
Hello Hopeful!!
So glad we were able to help you! And yes, I do remember you!! Just know I still cry at times, and it's been 11 years since Mikey has passed over. I still play John Denver music almost every morning......brings me such great memories and makes me smile!

Answer to question #1: Mikey tells me absolutely yes! He says he remembers a song with the lyrics, "Love will keep us together" and that is correct! Your loving connections never end. Mikey tells me it does not matter what aspect or level of the afterlife that one is in. You will see them again and be able to be together. It is your loving energy / connection that makes that be. In the afterlife , one loved one can adjust for the other, if they are of different vibrational aspects according to Mikey. Also your loved ones greet you and guide you Home. (Personally, I cannot imagine the joy of this one day! -Carol)

Answer to question #2: Yes and yes. I communicate with my loved ones (mom and dad especially) with Mikey, and Mikey is often with his "Grammie" and EI who he adores!
(I could write a book just on the crazy amazing things that went on with my elderly folks before they passed. Mikey passed before them, and he was really active with them before they transitioned. Trust me, you will see your wife again!!!)

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
... And actually, the fact that Truth Seeker's father's is still so active after death when he didn't want to go at all has brought up some questions that I first posted in your book thread, but they really belong here:

Dear Carol and Mikey, I get a question fairly often that perhaps you can help me know how best to answer. Some people whose loved ones are as active soon after death as Truth Seeker's father is are worried that perhaps his hanging around this way means that he might be having trouble transitioning. I had long since concluded that people aren't able to give us such good signs unless they have indeed arrived in the afterlife levels, where loving and generous folks like Mikey can help them to give us those great signs. Have I been right? Can people give us such good signs only if they are fully there, and safely transitioned? Or is there a kind of partway status in which they still would have the ability to give us signs?

Also, I have heard in various ways sufficient mention of the possibility that if we are in very deep grief we can hold back our transitioned loved ones. Like anything that looks like bad news, I have resisted this idea! But it comes up quite a bit. So, is it true? Can very deep grief and clinging to a departed loved one from this side actually hold that loved one closer to the earth by the power of our love and grief? And if this indeed can happen, can you tell us any more about where they are and what they are doing during this period before we fully let them go?

innerperson

Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol and Mikey,

I would first like to say THANK YOU for the sacrifices you and Mikey made in order to help the rest of us. I know I am very grateful. This site and your original thread put me on this path which has helped me to become a much happier person.

Roberta was gracious enough to answer my question in another thread so I removed my question as I don't want to take away from your time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
... And actually, the fact that Truth Seeker's father's is still so active after death when he didn't want to go at all has brought up some questions that I first posted in your book thread, but they really belong here:

Dear Carol and Mikey, I get a question fairly often that perhaps you can help me know how best to answer. Some people whose loved ones are as active soon after death as Truth Seeker's father is are worried that perhaps his hanging around this way means that he might be having trouble transitioning. I had long since concluded that people aren't able to give us such good signs unless they have indeed arrived in the afterlife levels, where loving and generous folks like Mikey can help them to give us those great signs. Have I been right? Can people give us such good signs only if they are fully there, and safely transitioned? Or is there a kind of partway status in which they still would have the ability to give us signs?

Also, I have heard in various ways sufficient mention of the possibility that if we are in very deep grief we can hold back our transitioned loved ones. Like anything that looks like bad news, I have resisted this idea! But it comes up quite a bit. So, is it true? Can very deep grief and clinging to a departed loved one from this side actually hold that loved one closer to the earth by the power of our love and grief? And if this indeed can happen, can you tell us any more about where they are and what they are doing during this period before we fully let them go?
Hi Roberta,
Mikey tells me that energy is energy, no matter where we are. The individual has the ability to move things, give signs, manipulate electronics, mess with lights even if they haven't fully transitioned. The difference with the fully transitioned individual is they have to adjust their vibration to draw themselves closer to this dimension's frequency or vibration to perform the sign , etc. If we are in deep grief, it is harder for them to reach us as this is a very low vibrating emotion or state of "being".
I can remember several people telling me that I was holding Mikey back because I kept asking him for signs and talking to him out loud. This made me very upset at the time. How could I possible not think or talk about someone I loved so much? How could I not want more validation that he lived on and was close to me? It gave me hope to carry on! Mikey saved me! So this is what Mikey tells me about this matter: Love is love! They can move in an instant. They care about us just as much as we care about them. Mikey tells me they know how hard this is for us. Loved ones try hard to reach whoever they can to help out . That is why it is important if someone you know gets a message or sign / dream , to listen to what they say. Because it can be a message from your loved one who passed. *Are we holding them back? Mikey tells me no! Mikey says: Love never stops them from getting done what they need to get done. They never resist love!
Mikey tells me folks that resist to transition can have issues with feelings of unfinished business here or addictions that are very strong..

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Roberta,
Mikey tells me that energy is energy, no matter where we are. The individual has the ability to move things, give signs, manipulate electronics, mess with lights even if they haven't fully transitioned. The difference with the fully transitioned individual is they have to adjust their vibration to draw themselves closer to this dimension's frequency or vibration to perform the sign , etc. If we are in deep grief, it is harder for them to reach us as this is a very low vibrating emotion or state of "being".
I can remember several people telling me that I was holding Mikey back because I kept asking him for signs and talking to him out loud. This made me very upset at the time. How could I possible not think or talk about someone I loved so much? How could I not want more validation that he lived on and was close to me? It gave me hope to carry on! Mikey saved me! So this is what Mikey tells me about this matter: Love is love! They can move in an instant. They care about us just as much as we care about them. Mikey tells me they know how hard this is for us. Loved ones try hard to reach whoever they can to help out . That is why it is important if someone you know gets a message or sign / dream , to listen to what they say. Because it can be a message from your loved one who passed. *Are we holding them back? Mikey tells me no! Mikey says: Love never stops them from getting done what they need to get done. They never resist love!
Mikey tells me folks that resist to transition can have issues with feelings of unfinished business here or addictions that are very strong..

Well, that's a relief to read! We really have missed you both ;-)!

mac

Administrator
Hi Mikey - below is a question posed by storybud David elsewhere here on ALF. Will you please offer your thoughts on the actual situation experienced in this situation?

question: "Does anybody here ever wander that when us members here on afterlife forums pass away that because a lot if us have studied the afterlife that when we get there we might have more if an idea where we are simply because we have researched so much ,as say to a person who never had any interest in the subject,"

mac

Administrator
Mikey you’ve been away from Roberta’s website’s pages for 3 of our earth years (though I expect it won’t feel that way to you) In those earlier years you worked with your mom to bring answers to questions that puzzled us and later to collaborate on ‘Flying High’, an understandable big seller book.

What have you been doing during the time you were away – any other educational projects?

What plans do you now have – will you work again with your mom on another publication or in some other capacity?

Was the outcome of the work you did with your mom in earlier years here as you hoped/expected/planned it to be?

Apologies, Carol, if I seem to be ignoring you in these questions! I know you’re there and maybe you can/will want to, answer in your own right?

mac

Administrator
Mikey the questions way down this paragraph relate to the communication of the fundamental message of survival and everything that follows from that. I've deliberately kept them as separate points to make it easier to deal with them individually.

It's over a century and a half since the events that started what might be seen as the spirit world's most recent 'big push' to bring the message of survival et al to this earth. During those years our world saw mediumship spread far-and-wide and the Spiritualist/Spiritist movement - with its own mediums - come to the fore. The general message of survival has been heard globally for many decades yet in this world many still struggle with uncertainty and fear about what will happen when they die.

question 1: From your side 'of the divide' what are you seeing in terms of any other try to again get out the message that so desperately needs to be heard?

question 2: Is there another 'big push' coming or might it already have begun?

question 3: Is success expected in the foreseeable future - say the next 5 decades - for the oft talked about 'soul phone' project or is it more likely to remain work-in-progress, a major project that can't be expected to bear fruit for a similar length of time as the last big push, nearly two centuries? (I understand and appreciate our time has no relevance 'over there' where you are but I'm certain those in your world still realise how it applies in this earth dimension.)

Question 4: is for Carol, please. :) Now you've made it back to ALF - and we're delighted to 'see' you again! - what are your thoughts, please, about what comes next for you?

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Mikey - below is a question posed by storybud David elsewhere here on ALF. Will you please offer your thoughts on the actual situation experienced in this situation?

question: "Does anybody here ever wander that when us members here on afterlife forums pass away that because a lot if us have studied the afterlife that when we get there we might have more if an idea where we are simply because we have researched so much ,as say to a person who never had any interest in the subject,"
Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me we all can get pretty quick "recall" as to where we are and what is happening when we transition. However, it can be more challenging for some, especially those who absolutely feel there is nothing after their earth life. These individuals tend to need a little more guidance initially, but often they do gain the understanding they had from before their arrival to the earth for this particular life. Mikey does say those who understand it well here and do not fear "death" (which really isn't death) have a very smooth transition.

poeticblue

Hi Mac,
Mikey tells me we all can get pretty quick "recall" as to where we are and what is happening when we transition. However, it can be more challenging for some, especially those who absolutely feel there is nothing after their earth life. These individuals tend to need a little more guidance initially, but often they do gain the understanding they had from before their arrival to the earth for this particular life. Mikey does say those who understand it well here and do not fear "death" (which really isn't death) have a very smooth transition.

:D

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey you’ve been away from Roberta’s website’s pages for 3 of our earth years (though I expect it won’t feel that way to you) In those earlier years you worked with your mom to bring answers to questions that puzzled us and later to collaborate on ‘Flying High’, an understandable big seller book.

What have you been doing during the time you were away – any other educational projects?

What plans do you now have – will you work again with your mom on another publication or in some other capacity?

Was the outcome of the work you did with your mom in earlier years here as you hoped/expected/planned it to be?

Apologies, Carol, if I seem to be ignoring you in these questions! I know you’re there and maybe you can/will want to, answer in your own right?

Mac,
I actually don't think Flying High in Spirit is a big seller book at this point.....not that I know of anyway. Carol

Mikey tells me he is always working on energy translations across the dimensions. (I believe he addresses this in his book. ) How it moves, what affects it ....why? For better communication and advancements in all dimensions. Mikey tells me phone technology and advancements comes from "there", just for the record.. Scientists minds there channel to scientist minds here according to Mikey.
Mikey states he is more involved with variables in vibration and how it affects beings and objects of different dimensions. The effects of positive and negative energies regarding the many aspects of love. (He is sign expert I think! It is crazy what goes on around here! Carol)

Mikey tells me he wants me to get going! Hahaha! Yes, he would do another book at some point with me . Mikey does feel the first book needs attention first. He hopes I can get out and speak again like I did before. Mikey feels the message of love, positive ways, and just plain kindness is needed here on earth. He is pleased with some of the music that is out there as it has great messages that have been channeled in. There can be a trickle effect if we all try kindness to others when we have the opportunity.

Mikey was pleased how far we got before there was a break in the action. He understood that I needed some time to get myself back in order before getting out there again. Mikey knows that his mom is stronger than she ever was before. He tells me he feels I can withstand ridicule and challenge much better now. Mikey tells me he wants me to stand alone on my platform of being a regular mom with a very interesting story. (It is an interesting story....couldn't make it up if I tried.) So I ( Carol) will go at this again and give it my all! If I get thrown under the bus, I will crawl out and stand up again! I've come a long way!

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
Hi Carol - The question was storybud David's and I thought Mikey would be just the guy to help us out. It was a great answer - thanks to you both. :)

mac

Administrator
Mac,
I actually don't think Flying High in Spirit is a big seller book at this point.....not that I know of anyway. Carol

Mikey tells me he is always working on energy translations across the dimensions. (I believe he addresses this in his book. ) How it moves, what affects it ....why? For better communication and advancements in all dimensions. Mikey tells me phone technology and advancements comes from "there", just for the record.. Scientists minds there channel to scientist minds here according to Mikey.
Mikey states he is more involved with variables in vibration and how it affects beings and objects of different dimensions. The effects of positive and negative energies regarding the many aspects of love. (He is sign expert I think! It is crazy what goes on around here! Carol)

Mikey tells me he wants me to get going! Hahaha! Yes, he would do another book at some point with me . Mikey does feel the first book needs attention first. He hopes I can get out and speak again like I did before. Mikey feels the message of love, positive ways, and just plain kindness is needed here on earth. He is pleased with some of the music that is out there as it has great messages that have been channeled in. There can be a trickle effect if we all try kindness to others when we have the opportunity.

Mikey was pleased how far we got before there was a break in the action. He understood that I needed some time to get myself back in order before getting out there again. Mikey knows that his mom is stronger than she ever was before. He tells me he feels I can withstand ridicule and challenge much better now. Mikey tells me he wants me to stand alone on my platform of being a regular mom with a very interesting story. (It is an interesting story....couldn't make it up if I tried.) So I ( Carol) will go at this again and give it my all! If I get thrown under the bus, I will crawl out and stand up again! I've come a long way!

WOW! Thanks for all that, guys. There's a lot for me to think about there before I reply. :) later.....

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Mikey the questions way down this paragraph relate to the communication of the fundamental message of survival and everything that follows from that. I've deliberately kept them as separate points to make it easier to deal with them individually.

It's over a century and a half since the events that started what might be seen as the spirit world's most recent 'big push' to bring the message of survival et al to this earth. During those years our world saw mediumship spread far-and-wide and the Spiritualist/Spiritist movement - with its own mediums - come to the fore. The general message of survival has been heard globally for many decades yet in this world many still struggle with uncertainty and fear about what will happen when they die.

question 1: From your side 'of the divide' what are you seeing in terms of any other try to again get out the message that so desperately needs to be heard?

question 2: Is there another 'big push' coming or might it already have begun?

question 3: Is success expected in the foreseeable future - say the next 5 decades - for the oft talked about 'soul phone' project or is it more likely to remain work-in-progress, a major project that can't be expected to bear fruit for a similar length of time as the last big push, nearly two centuries? (I understand and appreciate our time has no relevance 'over there' where you are but I'm certain those in your world still realise how it applies in this earth dimension.)

Question 4: is for Carol, please. :) Now you've made it back to ALF - and we're delighted to 'see' you again! - what are your thoughts, please, about what comes next for you?
Mac ,
Here goes...
Question #1: Mikey tells me that stories like his, and there are others, need to get out there . Music has huge messages. IF ONLY FOLKS WOULD LISTEN. :) He feels movies and shows will introduce the subject again. Many ideas get channeled in, but the ideas need to be acted on. Mikey feels the younger generations question certain rules, religious beliefs and rules, and they are searching for more answers. They are curious which is good. Mikey tells me we are constantly trying from the afterlife dimensions.

Question #2: Mikey feels the push has not stopped, though it may soften at times, it does come back again!

Question #3: Regarding the soul phone, anything is possible according to Mikey. However, Mikey says the key factor is matching frequencies from one dimension to the other. The issue is not everyone is in the same afterlife dimension that would be communicating to earth. The earthly dimension is of 1 type of frequency or energy, but the afterlife has uncountable dimensions and frequencies. Everything is energy. So for a clear message, Mikey tells me they have to match. That is why some of the sounds that are heard with other types of communication trials of devices with the afterlife sound distorted according to Mikey. The frequency alignment is not close enough. (This is what he tells me anyway.) Telepathic communication is straight consciousness to consciousness without a device. This energy has a closer match according to Mikey.

Question #4: I plan to get out on radio interview shows again. Continue with the forum as this works well for questions and answers. I have always dreamed of a little radio show myself one day and doing more speaking. How cool would it be to get on Super Soul Sunday with Oprah???!!! Ok, crazy dream I know, but that would be exciting! Just want to keep helping others and give hope with what I know! Love and kindness!
Carol

mac

Administrator
Mac ,
Here goes...
Question #1: Mikey tells me that stories like his, and there are others, need to get out there . Music has huge messages. IF ONLY FOLKS WOULD LISTEN. :) He feels movies and shows will introduce the subject again. Many ideas get channeled in, but the ideas need to be acted on. Mikey feels the younger generations question certain rules, religious beliefs and rules, and they are searching for more answers. They are curious which is good. Mikey tells me we are constantly trying from the afterlife dimensions.

Question #2: Mikey feels the push has not stopped, though it may soften at times, it does come back again!

Question #3: Regarding the soul phone, anything is possible according to Mikey. However, Mikey says the key factor is matching frequencies from one dimension to the other. The issue is not everyone is in the same afterlife dimension that would be communicating to earth. The earthly dimension is of 1 type of frequency or energy, but the afterlife has uncountable dimensions and frequencies. Everything is energy. So for a clear message, Mikey tells me they have to match. That is why some of the sounds that are heard with other types of communication trials of devices with the afterlife sound distorted according to Mikey. The frequency alignment is not close enough. (This is what he tells me anyway.) Telepathic communication is straight consciousness to consciousness without a device. This energy has a closer match according to Mikey.

Question #4: I plan to get out on radio interview shows again. Continue with the forum as this works well for questions and answers. I have always dreamed of a little radio show myself one day and doing more speaking. How cool would it be to get on Super Soul Sunday with Oprah???!!! Ok, crazy dream I know, but that would be exciting! Just want to keep helping others and give hope with what I know! Love and kindness!
Carol

thanks, Carol, and thanks Mikey too - you've both given me much to think about and I hope all ALF's members too. I will offer my thoughts a little later. :)

Last edited:

mac

Administrator
Mac,

That's a little disappointing to hear, Carol, but now it's become available again I'm hoping that shows it was a reasonably successful seller.

That paints an interesting picture of what he's involved with and how scientific breakthroughs have often been inspired by discarnate scientists, a subject discussed elsewhere here on ALF fairly recently.

From what you've written about your time away from ALF this past few years I get there's been some interesting stuff happening around you!

Mikey tells me he wants me to get going! Hahaha! Yes, he would do another book at some point with me . Mikey does feel the first book needs attention first.

interesting! Seems you have some revisions/additions to make to 'Flying High'??? Are you, Carol up for another session like before when the book was the eventual outcome? Pretty demanding I'd think....

He hopes I can get out and speak again like I did before.

What do you think about that, Carol? Exciting but another demanding venture it seems to me.

Mikey feels the message of love, positive ways, and just plain kindness is needed here on earth. He is pleased with some of the music that is out there as it has great messages that have been channeled in. There can be a trickle effect if we all try kindness to others when we have the opportunity.

I hope music has the hoped-for effect.

Mikey was pleased how far we got before there was a break in the action.

Justifiably so but it was an intense time for you, a very steep learning curve. Tough under any circumstances....

He understood that I needed some time to get myself back in order before getting out there again. Mikey knows that his mom is stronger than she ever was before. He tells me he feels I can withstand ridicule and challenge much better now. Mikey tells me he wants me to stand alone on my platform of being a regular mom with a very interesting story. (It is an interesting story....couldn't make it up if I tried.) So I ( Carol) will go at this again and give it my all! If I get thrown under the bus, I will crawl out and stand up again! I've come a long way!

You HAVE come a very long way, Carol, and with careful supporters you shouldn't face being thrown under any buses - I'd hate for that to happen to you. :(

mac

Administrator
Mac ,
Here goes...

fingers crossed for success - Reading between the lines there's no single new 'push' imminent.

ditto

I've copied the above into the 'Science' forum for further discussion.

Carol

Some exciting prospects! I hope all those things work out the way you'd like, Carol. :)

zilch

Occasional Contributor
Dear Carol,
As I have written in other threads, I'm always a sceptic. One of the reasons is that I am not aware of any 'death pact' being successful. Can you tell me why it seems impossible to convey precise information from 'the other side'? For example, Ian Stevenson planned to share the secret code that opens the locker in his office. So far the locker is closed.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Carol, apologies if you have already talked about this, this thread is really big!

I'd love to know more about the above as I often feel my partner is trying to get my attention through music.
Hello Tintoela,
This is one of my most favorite subjects in regards to signs and communication! Yes, they absolutely can do this with music. Mikey saved me in the beginning after his accident with signs of music. I would be crying and talking to him out loud when literally the next song on the radio would answer my question! And this happened over and over and over! I would be talking to him and walk into a store and the song playing over the PA system would be what I was asking about with him. To this day, Mikey continues to use music as one of his main ways of sending me signs. He was huge into what songs said and the underlying message when he was here on earth. He was a DJ in college. Mikey goes into detail how they do this from the afterlife dimensions in his book. I feel your partner is reaching out to you! My advice to you is pay attention out there. When you are deep in thought about them, and a song you hear is one that you both enjoyed together, trust me, that's them! They can hear us telepathically. That's how consciousness works according to Mikey. People would say to me , "Oh that's a coincidence". And I said, "after over 500 so called coincidences, I know you are wrong. Perfect timing with all of this....no way!" It's my son! I journaled all my signs for years...8 notebooks +.....coincidences .....heck no!!
Carol

mac

Administrator
Carol is probably too modest to do this but I suggest, tintoela, you get a copy of 'Flying High....' (Amazon) and enjoy an uplifting and interesting read. :)

Last edited:

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Dear Carol,
As I have written in other threads, I'm always a sceptic. One of the reasons is that I am not aware of any 'death pact' being successful. Can you tell me why it seems impossible to convey precise information from 'the other side'? For example, Ian Stevenson planned to share the secret code that opens the locker in his office. So far the locker is closed.
Hi Zilch,
I am not familiar with the story related to Ian Stevenson. Can you just give me a brief overview as I want to be addressing this correctly.
I was skeptical about many things as well years ago. Need to find your answers.
What do you mean by death pact? I am thinking this is not the same as a general life plan ? Just want to be sure, again, that I am addressing exactly what you are asking.
What precise information are you looking for? I personally have received what I consider as precise info from Mikey.
Mikey tells me he will not predict or state what is coming in the future on earth as things here can be altered by our free-will and the free-will of others.
We are here to learn and there is a cause and effect with actions. Nothing is ever "set in stone" so to speak, when it comes to life here!

zilch

Occasional Contributor
Hi Zilch,
I am not familiar with the story related to Ian Stevenson. Can you just give me a brief overview as I want to be addressing this correctly.
I was skeptical about many things as well years ago. Need to find your answers.
What do you mean by death pact? I am thinking this is not the same as a general life plan ? Just want to be sure, again, that I am addressing exactly what you are asking.
What precise information are you looking for? I personally have received what I consider as precise info from Mikey.
Mikey tells me he will not predict or state what is coming in the future on earth as things here can be altered by our free-will and the free-will of others.

Ian Stevenson was a psychiatrist who researched past life memories of children. He did that in a scientific manner, publishing a lot of papers. As he was close to death, he prepared a locker closed with a combination that he planned to somehow transmit from the afterlife. The locker remains closed.

By a death pact I meant that two people agree to send some information about afterlife. My mother promised that and there is no sign of it. The information could probably be precise - I wouldn't expect omniscience from discarnate, so I'm ok with Mikey not knowing the future or everything about universe.

mac

Administrator
Dear Mikey

I have questions about the way we may feel about our former incarnate lives.

After we ordinary folks have passed over to the etheric world, is it the case that for many or most of us the former importance of events in our incarnate lives quickly disappears?

Do our new lives then occupy us totally, with few thoughts (by most of us) about who we left behind? My guess is that your situation will be different because you are still heavily involved with your mother and family in this plane of existence but how do regular guys feel?

It might help folk understand why they don’t hear again from their loved ones. (always ignoring the difficulty of trans-dimensional communication! :D)

Storybud68

Ian Stevenson was a psychiatrist who researched past life memories of children. He did that in a scientific manner, publishing a lot of papers. As he was close to death, he prepared a locker closed with a combination that he planned to somehow transmit from the afterlife. The locker remains closed.

By a death pact I meant that two people agree to send some information about afterlife. My mother promised that and there is no sign of it. The information could probably be precise - I wouldn't expect omniscience from discarnate, so I'm ok with Mikey not knowing the future or everything about universe.
I think I know what you are saying,and I have to agree there must be countless cases like this where the person has died and promised to get in touch from.the other side I know of two personal cases where this happened as in people I know who passed and told me they would get in touch and not a sign of anything .it boils down to one simple question. Why cant they?especially if there so determined to do so.

RobertaGrimes

Administrator
Staff member
I think I know what you are saying,and I have to agree there must be countless cases like this where the person has died and promised to get in touch from.the other side I know of two personal cases where this happened as in people I know who passed and told me they would get in touch and not a sign of anything .it boils down to one simple question. Why cant they?especially if there so determined to do so.

To my knowledge, people have been trying to get keys through this way for more than a century, and they never have succeeded. People remember their gym locker number, but they don't remember the magic word! I recall reading a communication from one fellow who was prominent in this field a century ago, and he was SURE he was going to remember that ^#%## word; then when he communicated, he gave them ample and detailed validation of who he was. He said, "I remember every blasted thing about my lifetime!" But he could not remember that one word. I have come to conclude that we will not be allowed to prove the afterlife this way. 'nuf said.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts

Thank you for clarifying this!
I (Carol) actually had 2 different people who were dying of cancer tell me the sign they were going to give and it did happen, and within a week or 2 following their transition. This was some years after Mikey's passing, with one just happening fairly recently. Understand I am extremely open minded now, paying attention to everything around me.......certainly much more than I ever use to be. I also don't carry any doubt when something occurs. I personally feel that nothing is a coincidence. Having said that, the sign was not nearly as specific as a combination to open a locker. That's a very specific detailed message.
Why can't this happen more?
Mikey tells me it has to do with both parties involved. Each individual needs to be capable of understanding the process and believing it's possible, and the person here on earth needs to not be in deep grief , anger about the situation, or with doubt. Certain emotions are of a lower vibration and it is tougher for them to reach us here in this dimension. Also signs are just that, " a sign" according to Mikey, not an actual verbal communication. (Except for music / songs of course!) The sign "represents" a message. Love is the basis. Understand the signs I received were not specific information about the afterlife, they confirmed the individual was still alive and doing well!
I can remember being told that Mikey wasn't going to march by my window holding a wooden sign that said, "Hey, I'm still here!" And I get that, ...but we do need to think outside of the box a bit too! Signs can be quite entertaining and funny too!
Mikey tells me an individual stating they are giving a combination to a locker when the pass over is not actually a sign. It's not a message with love as the basis, it is a direct communication through someone that then becomes a test of validation. That's where the problem comes in. Tests are not happening in that type of situation according to Mikey. His viewpoint from his dimension...

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Dear Mikey

I have questions about the way we may feel about our former incarnate lives.

After we ordinary folks have passed over to the etheric world, is it the case that for many or most of us the former importance of events in our incarnate lives quickly disappears?

Do our new lives then occupy us totally, with few thoughts (by most of us) about who we left behind? My guess is that your situation will be different because you are still heavily involved with your mother and family in this plane of existence but how do regular guys feel?

It might help folk understand why they don’t hear again from their loved ones. (always ignoring the difficulty of trans-dimensional communication! :D)
Hi Mac,
I think Mikey answered some of this with the other question I just did. See above.
Mikey tells me we remember what is pertinent and important in regards to our relationships and growth spiritually. Mikey says he does not remember passwords or combinations to devices he had here on earth, for example. (Believe me, early on I asked this of him.) That has nothing to do with love and spiritual growth. That only pertains to the earthly dimension. That is gone when we transition. (This also addresses Zilch's question more.)
Mikey tells me they do not forgot important events with loves ones. (Love is the basis.) And they do get involved in their new afterlife activities. However, our connections continue and they can feel and hear when they are needed. They draw close to this dimension to try and help their loved ones. We on earth need to be open to this. If we hear something in our head that has love as the basis, do not doubt it! If someone tells you something that sounds just like something your loved one would say, don't doubt it! It is channeled in! They will do whatever they can to get the message here. We need to be open and not a doubting Thomas. They only person we are hurting with this is our self.

Carol and Mikey

Golden Hearts
Hi Storybud,
I think your question was answered with the others but let me know!
Carol

mac

Administrator
Hi Mac,
I think Mikey answered some of this with the other question I just did. See above.
Mikey tells me we remember what is pertinent and important in regards to our relationships and growth spiritually. Mikey says he does not remember passwords or combinations to devices he had here on earth, for example. (Believe me, early on I asked this of him.) That has nothing to do with love and spiritual growth. That only pertains to the earthly dimension. That is gone when we transition. (This also addresses Zilch's question more.)
Mikey tells me they do not forgot important events with loves ones. (Love is the basis.) And they do get involved in their new afterlife activities. However, our connections continue and they can feel and hear when they are needed. They draw close to this dimension to try and help their loved ones. We on earth need to be open to this. If we hear something in our head that has love as the basis, do not doubt it! If someone tells you something that sounds just like something your loved one would say, don't doubt it! It is channeled in! They will do whatever they can to get the message here. We need to be open and not a doubting Thomas. They only person we are hurting with this is our self.
great job guys! Messages read and understood - my thanks to both of you for such a swift response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.