1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

Our Coming Death...

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by innerperson, Feb 4, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

That's why God made bleacher seats, dear Mac! You and I are doing what we can now to advance humankind spiritually, and then we'll get to watch from the bleachers as those changes we are helping now to begin will actually unfold over all the earth. My guides have told me that it will be only then, as we happily watch and wave our pompoms and cheer, that we will have any sense of the difference we are making. I like hearing that!

genewardsmith, mac and Storybud68 like this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I’m in my 30’s. I hope I can help contribute more and make life changes in this lifetime. One can only hope that Mac has Pom Pom balls for me in the cheering section in the afterlife. I would be absolutely flattered ☺️

3. mac

mac Staff Member

pom pom balls? ouch! :D :D lol

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

5. Hello Everyone! I'm new to these forums (sort of--I posted a few times under a different name about 10 years ago).

I am particularly interested in this topic. My wonderful father passed away suddenly in November.

I saw my father the day before he passed. He looked healthy and strong, as usual. I have had vague precognition of tragic events in the past. But with my dad, it came out of left field and hit me HARD. At the time, my teenage nephew was in hospice care (another long story) so my family was hyper-focused on my nephew, as his condition had started to deteriorate rapidly that same week.

Anyway, I realized in hindsight that my father was acting differently the last time I saw him on earth. He was usually rather silly, but he initiated a deep conversation with me on that day. He covered all sorts of topics. He asked if I thought that God was testing our family, and he told me that he had been feeling closer to God. He talked about how my mother had been difficult to live with because she had been grieving heavily over my nephew (their grandchild), but that he completely understood why and he had no negative feelings about it. He also told me that he was hoping my sister and her husband could repair their failing marriage. My father also seemed tired and uncharacteristically sad.

My daddy and I have always been close, but he rarely, if ever, had a conversation like that with me. He did not like to talk to me and my sister about my mom, because he loved and respected her so much. Now, I cannot help but think that he knew his time was drawing close. My mom and sister were grieving intensely over my nephew. I was the only one who could properly receive the message from him.

Is this possible? Or am I over thinking this??

6. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

I am sorry for your loss KodachromeKitty and I do not believe you are overthinking this. Grief, although necessary I believe, closes us off sometimes to messages. I sometimes get messages from the partner of a dear friend who, like me, continues to grieve. and although has amazing intuitive ability sometimes can't receive the messages.
    In my case I know the love of my life who physically left here almost 2 years ago, is always here but my grief makes it hard to receive Her message.
    Although you mourn the loss of your father and struggle with your nephew's situation please take heart in the fact that you are able to receive your father's message. Peace.

Monika likes this.
  7. tintoela

tintoela New Member

Definitely not over thinking it Kadachrome Kitty. Grief is so different for everyone and as Bill Z said, it can close us off to messages. You often hear stories of people with weaker link to the deceased receive messages rather than those they were closest to. I only received a handful of messages from my partner after he died, beginning 6 years after he died. My grief was far too deep to received them. It wasn't until 16 years after he died that I began to receive messages regularly.

Bill Z likes this.
  8. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

It does sound as if he had a premonition of his coming death, Kodachromekitty. He suddenly changed his manner of speaking, even mentioned God, so I can understand that would be surprising, especially in someone who wasn't ill. I'm sorry to hear about your nephew too.

9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This is sadder than an angels tears,
    more romantic than a brides heart
    and heavier than heaven.

The wisest thimg i have ever heard. If souls age.... Then you are probably the reincarnation of Eve herself....

10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I agree that Monika is wise.
    Eve, however, is part of mythology.

Kurt likes this.