• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

Otherworldly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
Something I thought about while on me walk the other night… and I think this might not be specifically applicable to NDE, but to the spiritual realm in general…
It's not even applicable to NDEs and anecdotes indicate that.

Why the lower levels?
It's how humans tend to think of things - the 'lowest' often equates to being the least attractive of whatever's being described

Yes, in some NDE’s or even in accounts of the afterlife, mention is made of lower levels, or I guess it would be more apt to say levels of lower vibration?
There's no particular significance in NDEs mentioning or not mentioning these regions. lower vibration? lower than what? Lower than the so-called higher levels but higher than the physical..... How low is that, then?

Places where conflicted or troubled souls are because they can’t shed Earthly woes, addictions or foibles. In some ways, I guess these levels could be analogous to a personal hell? Anyway, sometimes mention is made of levels like these, and it’s said that a soul can’t leave until it wants to, or something.
It appears you might be making progress, member Bruce Adama. It's where certain individuals fetch up perhaps because of a lack of personal spiritual progress or because of their arsey attitude and refusal to respect the regular human norms. A spirit individual can leave at any time it chooses - it's not a gaol.

There is no "can't" about the situation but such individuals may be so deeply introverted they are hard to reach and it may be THOUGHT by those who do not understand that they CAN'T escape. It's where certain OOB experiencers may be able to help as our natural vibrational level is closer to theirs. That could be an interesting conversation....

But why have any levels of lower vibration than the afterlife realm? I mean, if we go to Earth or any other school to learn a lesson, or play a role, then we’ve done that in our incarnation. We played our role according to the script. We have nothing to be “punished” for.
You know better than this, Bruce Adama, so please don't make out you don't - you've read discussions on this subject before.

From what I gather, any accountability or remorse, or self-reflection can occur during a life review, or by consulting a book of life in the library. Plus, as I’ve said in another thread… if our lives are truly pre-planned, then there’s no such thing as a “bad” act, because we simply went down the path we planned.
Innately we know what's "bad" and trying to pretend otherwise is duplicitous. And conflating aspects we've discussed in the past to make them appear related is mischievous and pointless.

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
AfterLife Forums used to be a discussion website but now with so few active members its role is primarily that of a resource. ALF is in cyber dotage and I am closing this thread because the topics raised yet again (or similar ones) have been investigated and discussed on numerous, previous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.