• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

Natural State

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
Where do the flowers come from, or more appropriately, what are the flowers?
Last question first..... We know nothing more about what flowers are than we know about any other object that can be mentioned. Assuming an object has been created by the power of an individual's mind one might ask whether that object could be seen and handled by a different individual. Is the item objectively real?

As for the first question, "....where do flowers come from?" we should also consider the second question - "What are they?" and also ask ourselves "Do flowers grow in the etheric world?" If they don't grow in the way we understand flowers to grow, then exactly how do they begin - and end - their lives?

If everything in the afterlife has its own spirit or energy,
If everything in the etheric dimensions DOES have its own spirit or energy then clearly one would not be creating life.

"........then do the flowers transfer from one part of the afterlife realm into your private area, or does your mind create them, and thus, create NEW flowers?"
Might it be both?

Thinking about a flower that YOU would like to see MIGHT bring one from a different 'locality' where there were plenty of the same type or you might create an identically similar-looking one. Or might it be you create a novel one, a flower that hasn't been observed before? But then we're back to asking whether a flower is growing or simply existing because you "mind-created" it and also considering if it will 'exist' only as long as you want it to exist. You might also ask yourself "If this flower is growing, in what medium is it growing?" or "What will happen to it when it dies and why will it die?"

Would this not then mean your mind has the power to create new spirits/energies?
If all the above were irrefutably attributable to the actions of an individual than it could reasonably be claimed that one's mind has the power to create new energies or spirits. But, of course, I've challenged all the premises on which such an argument would depend and what's left are wishes, desires and conjecture.

BruceAdama

Occasional Contributor
Great reply, mac! And you raise a very interesting question by wondering if yet another’s mind could possibly manipulate something which your mind has created. That’s definitely food for thought. Also interesting is the notion of creating a novel flower… if you create it, would it simply be a thought made manifest, or would it be imbued or rather infused with the same spirit energy that goes into the native afterlife flowers… for instance could it react to your spirit vibrations or emotions? I tend not not believe that our own minds can, or are allowed to create new spirits… that would probably be something reserved for whatever the master creative force is. But I guess over there, anything’s possible…

bluebird

Significant Contributor
Great reply, mac! And you raise a very interesting question by wondering if yet another’s mind could possibly manipulate something which your mind has created. That’s definitely food for thought.

I don't see why not, especially if both/all people involved are ok with it. For example, if we are able to "build houses" and so forth in the afterlife, then I expect that my husband and I will both contribute to the way our house looks, and will likely each make adjustments even to things the other "constructed".

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
....if yet another’s mind could possibly manipulate something which your mind has created.
For me it makes sense that a loved one, someone on a similar "wavelength" to yours, would be able to interact with something you'd created. A stranger or an individual not close or in tune with you might not.

Also interesting is the notion of creating a novel flower… if you create it, would it simply be a thought made manifest, or would it be imbued or rather infused with the same spirit energy that goes into the native afterlife flowers… for instance could it react to your spirit vibrations or emotions?
Firstly it WOULD be thought made manifest and secondly it MIGHT be imbued/infused with the same energy that creates environments that are shared by most others in any particular dimension.

Whether that would be the case depends on the spiritual advancement of the spirit creating such flowers. Remember that simply because one would be a spirit among countless other spirits it does not mean everyone would necessarily be at the same level of spiritual advancement - some will be more advanced, more experienced, more capable than others. Logically the more exposure to manipulating our environment the better we're likely to be at doing it.

I tend not not believe that our own minds can, or are allowed to create new spirits… that would probably be something reserved for whatever the master creative force is. But I guess over there, anything’s possible…
It would be wrong to assume anything is possible 'over there' - it's not a magic dimension - natural law applies.

We don't know the mechanism whereby spirit individuals emerge into individual existence but I don't think there's any chance any of us would have involvement. Again natural law will apply even though we don't understand or even know how in detail those laws work.

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
I don't see why not, especially if both/all people involved are ok with it. For example, if we are able to "build houses" and so forth in the afterlife, then I expect that my husband and I will both contribute to the way our house looks, and will likely each make adjustments even to things the other "constructed".
This is a similar point to one I've just made elsewhere. The spiritually closer individuals are the more they're likely to be able to interact - and want to interact - with objects the other creates.

What is likely to be different will be the communal regions where there is less or no creative involvement of less spiritually evolved individuals. Mikey Morgan has told us of the snow-covered mountains where he enjoyed the winter activity he used to enjoy here while he was last incarnate. My sense is that such landscapes are created and held in existence by highly spiritually evolved individuals so that the rest of us can enjoy them as we once used to do here on earth.

Same goes for public buildings or oceans, forests, mountains etc. I expect they will manifest as solid, permanent structures just as they do on earth whereas flowers will be comparatively ephemeral.

BruceAdama

Occasional Contributor
Here’s something else I found myself thinking about regarding the true, or “non-personalized” afterlife realm…

I’ve read in a few accounts where people have said they/we have “true names” or spiritual names in the afterlife, that aren’t our Earthly names. I have no idea if this is true, but it got me thinking… what about the realm itself? Like, on Earth, we have municipalities, states, nations, each with their own names. What about over there?

When we leave our own “personal” slice of the realm, where we choose to dwell, and venture into the communal areas, like a library or other collective gathering space, do those areas have their own names? Like, could there be more than one library, say, one for human incarnations, one for those for lives from other planets, animals, etc? Would there be names for the various “heavens”, again, like one for the Earth/human heaven, another for the animal section, alien, etc. Or would everything be just one big conglomeration?

The afterlife realm must be so incredibly vast and expansive, I have to imagine that on some level, there are names applied for specific areas and places. Thoughts?

BruceAdama

Occasional Contributor
Another thing that got me thinking the other day…

So, supposedly, God, or whatever you want to call the supreme force, isn’t an individual entity or being… it’s everything. But if the supreme whatever (being, force, entity) isn’t an individual thing, the WHAT exactly IS the means by which physical things are created?

Like, what is the actual specific thing that creates a universe? At some point, something had to create this physical universe where we have the Earth school and whatever else. What is the actual specific mechanism of creation, if not a singular entity or force? Can any spirit create such things? What is the specific thing that decided to make a tree, or a planet, or a dinosaur? What specific thing thought of the designs for those, if not an individual being or force?

bluebird

Significant Contributor
Another thing that got me thinking the other day…

So, supposedly, God, or whatever you want to call the supreme force, isn’t an individual entity or being… it’s everything. But if the supreme whatever (being, force, entity) isn’t an individual thing, the WHAT exactly IS the means by which physical things are created?

Like, what is the actual specific thing that creates a universe? At some point, something had to create this physical universe where we have the Earth school and whatever else. What is the actual specific mechanism of creation, if not a singular entity or force? Can any spirit create such things? What is the specific thing that decided to make a tree, or a planet, or a dinosaur? What specific thing thought of the designs for those, if not an individual being or force?

I don't know whether or not there's a god -- but if there is, I do tend to think that it's a singular entity. That may just be because I want it to be, I don't know.

mac

janitor / administrator
Staff member
Here’s something else I found myself thinking about regarding the true, or “non-personalized” afterlife realm…

I’ve read in a few accounts where people have said they/we have “true names” or spiritual names in the afterlife, that aren’t our Earthly names. I have no idea if this is true, but it got me thinking… what about the realm itself? Like, on Earth, we have municipalities, states, nations, each with their own names. What about over there?

When we leave our own “personal” slice of the realm, where we choose to dwell, and venture into the communal areas, like a library or other collective gathering space, do those areas have their own names? Like, could there be more than one library, say, one for human incarnations, one for those for lives from other planets, animals, etc? Would there be names for the various “heavens”, again, like one for the Earth/human heaven, another for the animal section, alien, etc. Or would everything be just one big conglomeration?

The afterlife realm must be so incredibly vast and expansive, I have to imagine that on some level, there are names applied for specific areas and places. Thoughts?
If you are seriously interested in others' thoughts you might consider becoming a contributor to spiritual forums where members generally have lots to say.