• AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.

My uterus has been contracting lately

poeticblue

Any need for concern? I understand this is kind of a random question to place here but my hormones have been acting funny lately and I feel comfortable posting here.. And this is the off topic section so....

Ruby

Established Member
Maybe keep a note of painful days in the month and you might find it's happening mid-cycle which is normal, and known as mittelshmerz. Just quite a sharp yet nagging pain. Also changes of perimenopause can start surprisingly early in those sensitive to falling hormone levels. Trouble falling asleep is an early sign and can last for about five to seven years, before anything else happens. The joys.

poeticblue

Maybe keep a note of painful days in the month and you might find it's happening mid-cycle which is normal, and known as mittelshmerz. Just quite a sharp yet nagging pain. Also changes of perimenopause can start surprisingly early in those sensitive to falling hormone levels. Trouble falling asleep is an early sign and can last for about five to seven years, before anything else happens. The joys.

Thanks Ruby! The contractions have ended thank God.