• A resource for those seeking a greater understanding of survival and what follows death.

member responses and conversations - general

fins up

Hi Jobun,
Mikey tells me yes, especially if the intent is made very clear.
I (Carol) have a question. Is Roberta a psychic medium? I didn't know that but maybe she is!? I know I am not. :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
Roberta seems to think she isn't the least bit psychic, from what I have read. She has availed herself of mediums. She is directed and passes along information from her primary spirit guide, Thomas.

jobun

always a pleasure :) If you're learning on ALF then we're doing what we always hope for.....
yes. I always strive to educate myself on things I am not always knowledgeable about, (or even if I am). I truly appreciate the time and energy that is spent on here helping people learn about the afterlife and spirituality., Everyone's experiences and knowledge varies, and I always like to hear and learn.

mac

site administrator
Staff member
She is directed and passes along information from her primary spirit guide, Thomas.

How do you imagine a 'dead' person being able to direct a live person - or passing along information - without that live person being psychically sensitive/aware? ;)

mac

site administrator
Staff member
Hi Carol and Mikey,

1. I found your response post on 01/17/19 regarding Blue Print.

I acknowledge this posting is for Mikey's attention but in the meantime I offer my own thoughts. I don't recall Mikey ever referring to any "blue print"(sic) for our lives. Strictly the word used in engineering etc. is 'blueprint' and the nature of a blueprint is a detailed drawing intended for construction purposes etc. Members have used this word, one that is inappropriate for the concept.

“Regarding life plans, again Mikey tells me because of free-will, things can absolutely change along the way. Not everything is planned because of free-will.
We do have a general plan with some key events we would like to take on and experience, but , things can change . We are guided as able, but we have free-will . Ours and the free-will of others can alter our lives! Add: this is why it is impossible to predict or for see future things / events 100% ....
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019

Carol and Mikey, Jan 17, 2019Report

As I mentioned.....

Here are my questions:
A) It looks like our free wills will be affected not only by the blue print but also other people’s free will, is that true?
There is no blueprint - we can see it better as a 'life-plan' and freewill is a given in our lives if we accept the teachings of teachers and guides widely seen as spiritually-evolved. It's clear in practice that our lives are impacted by the actions of others, their freewill and our own freewill both involved to a greater or lesser extent.

B) Is the exit point for a person preplanned? Otherwise the cases that healthy people die from accidents won’t happen.
If one accepts this notion of 'exit point' then it's said we have a number of potential exit points but I have seen nothing authoritative to suggest that death can't occur between planned exit points, whether that's as a result of what we call accidents or from ill health occasioning death.

2. I know plants and animals have consciousness, even the molecules. Does a tree on the earth have a soul? Does an ant have a soul?
It's undoubtedly the case that plants demonstrate levels of sensitivity that are attributed by some to it being down to consciousness - it's a hypothesis. As for molecules having consciousness, that's conjecture and - for me personally - it's nonsense.
Moving on, though, none of us HAS a soul. We are souls/spirits who 'have' physical bodies in which we experience our present physical lives. Try looking at things this way: our physical bodies are animated by some form of 'life energy', however we'd define that and whatever it actually is. No life energy from a soul/spirit means no life in any physical form.

The next bit will take some getting your head around: all living things are animated by a soul/spirit. That soul/spirit will be comparatively inexperienced in animating physical life-forms. As part of its progression it will first learn how to animate simple life forms. After learning how to animate those it progresses to animating less-simple ones. Does an ant have a soul - no. Is that ant animated by a comparatively inexperienced soul/spirit - yes.

3. I have heard and read some news about governments (military) worked with the aliens to create some human-like cross species. Do they have souls in the physical bodies? Can we say that any live physical bodies on earth, behind whom there are souls animated? (I hope this point I am not violating this platform’s rules. I just want to explore in the biological and spiritual aspects.)
You're not violating any rules but the aliens/extra-terrestrials issue is one we've looked at here on ALF in the past, the subject usually provoking claims and counter-claims and conspiracy theories, Roswell etc. No-one has been able to provide evidence of anything but fantasists will likely continue to peddle their theories and fantasies as if they are facts and they will likely continue to claim that agencies and governments are covering-up. Conspiracy theories abound but remain as theories. There are no biological or spiritual aspects to consider or explore because these are just theories and hypotheses.

mac

site administrator
Staff member
Just to keep this thread on the straight-and-narrow, new and recent members should know that questions about aliens, alien-abduction, UFOs and extra-terrestrials should be posted on websites where such subjects are encouraged. Here on ALF they are discouraged because in the past they have become heated and divisive and none of them have much to do with afterlife issues or the spiritual aspects accompanying them.

Mikey has answered questions about so-called extra-terrestrials / aliens in the past and previous references can be found by using the 'Advanced Search' utility found in ALF's search section.

baob

"Does an ant have a soul - no. Is that ant animated by a comparatively inexperienced soul/spirit - yes."

Thanks for your help, mac!
Is the comparatively inexperienced soul/spirit who animates an ant still a kind of soul?

mac

site administrator
Staff member
"Does an ant have a soul - no. Is that ant animated by a comparatively inexperienced soul/spirit - yes."

Thanks for your help, mac!
Is the comparatively inexperienced soul/spirit who animates an ant still a kind of soul?

If you accept the idea that all life forms have to be animated by some form of energy, what kind of energy would we consider our own animating spirits to be? ;) I don't have any answers on that one!

As for less-complex forms of life, I'm guided by the words I found in 'Soul Trek' by Julie Gale. In the channeled work the communicator tells us that as part of the odyssey we each undertake we learn how to eventually control the physical bodies we presently use by first learning how to control those of simpler forms of life.

Putting some meat on the bare bones, each of us is spiritually identically similar to the source from which we all originally came - all individual spirits have the same potential to animate as all others. Hence the energy we see as one's spirit is the exact same form of life-energy that breathes life into all physical lifeforms. An ant's animating spirit is simply less experienced than those animating ourselves.

One way to consider how all spirit is identically similar in all its individuated form might be to think of water as its analogue. The water molecule is a simple one, two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen one. That never varies whether it's water in an ocean, water inside our bodies, or water from the condensation on a cold window pane.

What makes water different in different situations is the action it enables. In simple processes it has a comparatively simple role. In more complex situations it becomes a carrying medium without which a particular mechanism could not happen or it's directly involved as a reagent in complex chemical reactions.

You might see that as similar to the ant cf complex organisms situation.

Last edited:

fins up

How do you imagine a 'dead' person being able to direct a live person - or passing along information - without that live person being psychically sensitive/aware? ;)
Perhaps psychic and spiritual are two different things.

mac

site administrator
Staff member
Dear Carol and Mikey, I have a question for you both, but first I just wa..................... the questions. They were simple ones like what month was her father born etc and the pendulum got them all wrong.
She now doesn't trust that the answers it gave for the important life questions are correct and I feel like a total fool. So my question is really whether it can be trusted to answer any of lifes questions or not and whether it's down to the users experience and perhaps that some questions it simply cannot answer?

Thank you so much for your precious time, I know you are busy and I'm very grateful. God bless
Matt

A couple of seasons ago I made myself various pendulums, some charts and did some experimentation. I was not impressed by the results and completely unpersuaded that any knowledgeable entity was in any way involved.

It's easy to believe that because others - Carol and Mikey included but theirs is exceptional - use pendulums that just anyone can. The blind testing you did highlights the weaknesses of using a pendulum and also the foolishness of trying to foretell the future with one.

Last edited: