1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is a resource for those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hey Mac...I didn't meant it that way. My sentiment is genuine... not sarcastic as you've interpreted.

That being said...I am not attempting to sway anyone's beliefs...

I know what I know & you can take it for what it's worth,

which is my opinion based on alot of study and personal experience:)!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I didn't take it as sarcasm but rather that - as I heard it - you were telling bluebird how it could be / should be for her. I totally accept what you have told us about what happened to you but NONE of us knows if one's personal experiences etc. would be right for another. It was that I took exception to.

It would be just as easy for me to tell people what they should do based on my three and a half decades of study and experience, all of which I could support totally. But I do not expect any of that to mean anything to anyone else unless that individual listened and found what I wrote appealed to her/him.

bluebird likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

maria write your question in the blank box below :)

4. Sorry I’m terrible with this stuff. Thank you

5. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure :)

6. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Hello,
    Didn't see this till now...As I said EVERYTHING I write is IMO (even if it is on the money) so...please keep that in mind:)! I don't want to try to sway you from your current beliefs (or non beliefs.) And I do sincerely mean well Blue.

7. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I believe that you do mean well; I just think you need to be more aware of the way you convey your thoughts. As it stands, you tend to make blanket statements about god and afterlife, stating your opinions as if they were proven facts, and implying/stating that other peoples' beliefs and the way they approach such things are wrong. So please just be cognizant of the way in which you state your views on these things.

That said, I certainly hold no ill will towards you, as I really do think you meant well. ;)

8. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

I do, thanks Blue:)

9. mac

mac Staff Member

There are certain questions asked of mediums and the one concerning pets is a regular based on what I've learned. The key is that if we loved a pet that love will draw the animal to us after we have passed over. Just as with humankind, love is all.....

The way an animal is animated by its spirit is not so very different from the way it is for humans although the spiritual progress of the animal's animating spirit is somewhat different. It's not important to understand that situation but it may be of interest to some.

marmaladecat likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

quote: "My mom passed away last month and because of Mikey’s book I was able to accept it much better. I talk to my mom every morning over coffee and sometimes I’ll talk to Mikey wishing that he was there as well.
    I want to connect with my spirit guide. I was told that his name is Tristan."

It's sad when a loved one passes but understanding and being able to accept it's not the end of things can help the ordeal. I'm glad Mikey's guidance in 'Flying High' helped because that's the kind of thing Mikey and Carol wanted for the book.

Speaking to a loved one passed can be a great help. My neighbor tells me he speaks daily and often to his wife who passed five years ago. His wife was a witness (Jehovah's) and he knows I'm a Spiritualist but he subscribes to no faith or belief so we all come from different directions but it doesn't matter. He knows he can tell me what he does without my thinking it's weird and I know she's never far away from him and I suspect he knows it too even if he doesn't always admit it. Mikey isn't linked with you so I don't know if trying to speak to him would drawn him to you.

Carol is right to say that you can connect to your spirit guide simply by talking - that can be speaking out loud or saying the words in your thoughts. It doesn't matter as the link is telepathic anyway but it should be remembered that Carol's fluid link with her son Mikey is pretty uncommon. Communication with one's own spirit guide may not be quite so fluid.