1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. AfterLifeForums is an online resource to help those seeking information about survival and the afterlife dimensions. We hope it will encourage you to research afterlife literature, ask questions and engage with other members.
Dismiss Notice
To get the most from this website please register for an account.

member responses and conversations - general

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

In that same sitting my father, mother and grandmother came to me via two different mediums on two different occasions. My father said he and my mother hadn't had as good a relationship as he would have wished but since they had both crossed over they had been working at patching up the relationship.

baob likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Good to know that it is possible, then.

3. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

So was the medium correct about your mom & Dad's relationship, Mac?

Are you in the US or back in England?

Blue...sounds like you imagine god as being an individual". The Source" is not a being.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It surprised me. I had wondered but thought it unlikely.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

The medium was bang on the money, as he was with many other pieces of information.

We never made it to AZ this past winter because citizens, hence passenger flights, from the UK and from Europe were banned by former President Trump at the beginning of the pandemic restrictions, either March or April last year. It's why I've spent time over the gloomy autumn and winter months re-acquainting myself with the nuts and bolts of mediumship etc. instead of playing shuffleboard, hiking and running the desert and sitting in our little cactus garden in the sun drinking Budweisers!

Regular travel to the USA still isn't possible although President Biden and his crew are presently looking at UK vaccination and infection data so it's hoped UK holiday-makers may soon be able to start visiting Disney and all the other great places the US has to offer for summer holidays/vacations.

6. bluebird

I am agnostic verging on atheist, so I very much doubt god/source/whatever exists at all. However, if it does, none of us knows what it is like -- not you, not me, not anyone, at least not while we are in this earthly life. You may have your idea/version/vision of what it is, which is fine, but you should not assert that it definitively is or is not a certain way -- if there is a god, its true nature is beyond any human's current understanding. It might be a being, it might be a universal force, it might be anything, everything, or nothing. Speaking for myself -- if it is not a sentient being of some sort (I'm not saying it has to be anything like humans), then that is not a "god", as far as I'm concerned. If god is just "lifeforce" or something along those lines, then that's just nature.

Auras likes this.
  7. bluebird

Why had you considered it unlikely? I would hope that if there's an afterlife, by the time we get there (or at least after we've been there for a bit) we are able to view our lives with a broadened, enhanced perspective, and can see where we may have gone wrong and then try to fix it (as long as both/all people involved want to do so).

8. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE New Member

Blue, "Just Nature" is the same as saying "just god:)!"
    I realize and I do forget much of the time to add the caveat "IMO" when writing on chat boards..so let it be understood that's what I always mean:)...I have no direct communication coming my way to tell me what is correct & what isn't. I do have about 20 years now worth of personal experiences, studying alot of books about the subject, viewing many related videos, attending multipe demonstrations of different types of mediuimship behind me. That is where all the "IMO's:)" come from. I relate to you whole heartedly because you are tainted against seeing what is the truth for the same reason I always was. That is: "HOW can there be a god when I am in absolutely so much grief that there just cannot be!" If you get lucky enough to have an enlightening experience or 2 or 3 or 4...you come to understand that THAT is exactly the point. The unbelievable grief is exactly the point!

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Love between individuals is the key. If it's mutual and sufficient all will be well but reconciliation can't be guaranteed. Why had I considered it unlikely, you asked? Because I doubted love was there. What does mac know?

10. bluebird

Hm. If there is an afterlife where we all end up, then the one thing I am sure of is that my husband will still love me and I will still love him. :)