member responses and conversations - general

Kurt

Major Contributor
A new decade, a new thread. I cannot pass up the rare opportunity to say First. This thread will be read decades and maybe even a century from now (if it's made into book form) so I'll sign here as a participant.

mac

janitor / administrator
A new decade, a new thread. I cannot pass up the rare opportunity to say First. This thread will be read decades and maybe even a century from now (if it's made into book form) so I'll sign here as a participant.
It's a nice sentiment that this thread will be read in the distant future but the reality may be very different if the thread even exists at all. And as I've already indicated I'm re-locating 'off-topic' postings to leave the C&M thread mostly for member questions, Mikey's answers and thanks.

mac

janitor / administrator
Im in just to declare that I was one of the final posters.

Also a question for Mickey

Does the afterlife ever get.. boring?

Well actually, Kurt, you're now one of the first in the new thread.... ;):D

But it's Mikey Morgan and not Mickey. On that point maybe you're mixing his name up with Micky, the spirit guide of famous trance medium Leslie Flint: The Voice Box

Storybud68

Exactly mac,I mean I think there is probably more good spirits than bad,at least with the people I've lost are all good,so why dont they just do what mikey says,if it's that easy and I'm lead to believe most of our beloved who have passed on are all around us, why when u ask say for them to flash a light for example why dont they do just do it?

mac

janitor / administrator
Exactly mac,I mean I think there is probably more good spirits than bad,at least with the people I've lost are all good,so why dont they just do what mikey says,if it's that easy and I'm lead to believe most of our beloved who have passed on are all around us, why when u ask say for them to flash a light for example why dont they do just do it?
I do understand your position, David. Maybe they ARE doing it more than we realise. Maybe we just don't see or appreciate what they've done? Maybe it's more complex than it appears to us on the receiving end?

It might be reasonable to think that as we're discussiong this conundrum any of our loved ones around us would look for a way to 'send a sign' for each of us that each of us would recognise. But what on earth would we each separately recognise as signs?o_O

mac

janitor / administrator
I think I've written here, somewhere, about a friend who had tried to send an attachment with a message to a contact only to find the attachment didn't arrive. And then when she went looking for the original file she found it had disappeared from her computer. Coincidence or had it been deliberately deleted by an unseen individual in spirit, someone with a negative intention?

Last edited:

Storybud68

I'm not sure mac,I mean if they know we are looking for obvious validation, that there ok in the afterlife and it means for sure it will be confirmation for us and they surely know to make it obvious to our senses as humans, why not just do it?I mean if it's as easy as in using electricity as mikey says,why not?well that's very intresting indeed mac,I've heard of this stuff happening before,I also wander mac ,maybe there are certain rules on the other side regarding contacting us here on earth
I think I've written here, somewhere, about a friend who had tried to send an attachment with a message to a contact only to find the attachment didn't arrive. And then when she went looking for the original file she found it had disappeared from her computer. Coincidence or had it been deliberately deleted by an unseen individual in spirit, someone with a negative intention?

Storybud68

This is very interesting mac,and I have often wandered are there maybe rules on the other side regarding contacting us here on earth.

mac

janitor / administrator
Hi Genewardsmith,
Mikey tells me "no" to your first question from his perspective. He personally does not have helpers.
Mikey tells me he does all his communication himself.

But he does have one helper, Carol, without whom he wouldn't be communicating with us here and now the way he does.;) You're vital for that communication.

Mikey tells me the more spiritually advanced, the greater the potential is for communication. He also says that the advanced soul most often has not been to this earthly dimension for awhile, therefore, the need for communication may not exist so much for them here, if that makes sense. There interests can be elsewhere from Mikey's viewpoint.
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

My guess concerning this paragraph is that Mikey is telling us that the more spiritually advanced an individual is the less the need to communicate in ways we would be aware of. Presumably those individuals would use alternative ways to impress their help and guidance, perhaps by 'inspiring-from-afar' individuals in our world.

The older I get the more I'm aware of individuals with a burning desire to bring about all manner of positive change in our world. At one time I would admire their efforts but wonder how and why they could be so motivated. Now I think I see they're inspired by spiritual helpers. I don't know if they're consciously aware they're inspired or who is doing it (they may just think or say it's 'God') but I see in their actions the outcomes of the inspiration they're getting from afar.

Maybe that's what Mikey means when he says their interest is from elsewhere and that they have no need for the (verbal) communication we expect or hope for.