member responses and conversations - general

bluebird

lol, your attempt at meditation is still better than mine -- at least you had sufficient peace of mind to fall asleep, whereas I can't still my mind/thoughts at all. I think you will probably be able to manage meditation, with practice.

Ruby

Actually I am the type to fall asleep on the couch watching television then go to bed and be awake half the night with racing thoughts, all of it nonsense! I have had extremely bad insomnia in the past which was connected to the menopause and I'm always scared of it happening again.
It does intrigue me this whole subject of altered states of consciousness, and yet I can't really accept that altered states could bring about the effects of psi, such as apparitions, voices and so on. These experiences tend to be straightforward perceptions. People who take psychedelic drugs to alter their state of consciousness experience more random perceptions, which I have never tried and never would. Too scary for me!

bluebird

I understand -- I have bad insomnia as well. I've had panic disorder for years, and so have never been the best sleeper, but it got significantly worse when my husband died. Sleeping pills help somewhat. I would never take psychedelic drugs, either -- too afraid they would cause panic attacks, among other things.

Ruby

I've just come back from a second-hand bookshop with a book "The Subtle Energy Body, The Complete Guide" by Maureen Lockhart. Great thrill! A new approach for me. It looks a bit beyond my reading age tbh, or maybe these concepts are difficult for us to understand in our material selves. Once you experience these paranormal things you start on a lifelong quest to get answers. Maybe there are none to be found, but it helps to understand that you are not alone in experiencing them and also to research it is to keep in touch with our deceased somehow. Also, maybe some hints towards better whole body energy and health.

Hello Mikey and Carol. I am new here and I appreciate the opportunity to learn. ( from every one) I have chosen to become a Lightworker since my spiritual awakening of Cosmic level and I offered daily to serve God. Jesus and Humanity to bring truth and Light to my little corner of the World Louisiana. My area struggled badly and the vibrations and energy here is dimmed and hardly detectable if at all. I felt like in my heart I am meant to be here to do this work and help others. However I feel I am failing in communicating and connecting with my Guide during meditation and reaching out to the other side. I offered daily myself and open myself to what ever is needed to be done here but I am not getting any feedback and feeling discouraged. Now I'm not sure if the other side need me or I'm not worthy enough to serve do you have any suggestions? I truly want to help my Brothers and Sisters here on Earth would you please mention me to the Powers on the other side and perhaps consider my offer to help Thank you Mikey
Why did you think you needed a guide? It seems you have this idea that you don't trust your own judgement and need someone to tell you what to do. Beings at the next level are not necessarily always good. They're not in heaven yet. They might be knowledgeable about the next level but there are many levels and that doesn't mean they are now representatives of God or Jesus.

You can volunteer at many places. A local church or a veterans building will have more information. Money is always accepted. Drivers are needed. Socks are usually the most desired thing for the homeless but tents and sleeping bags help. Jackets are needed in winter but the homeless will usually sell/trade them in summer for drugs.

You don't need a guide. Go forth and do good things.

Thanks for answers. Question:
1) Is it possible for people on Earth to achieve physical immortality with the help of science?
Not with science, no.

Immortality comes with ascending to heaven. All sentient beings start out as primitives and over a long period of time evolve into what's called being settled in "Light and Life." This is what Jesus meant when He said that the "meek shall inherit the earth."

Humanity will become very gentle. There will be no need for governments, or laws, or borders, or police. Humans will live very long lives but they will still die and ascend to the next level and then ascend on and on until they get to heaven.

bluebird

Why did you think you needed a guide? It seems you have this idea that you don't trust your own judgement and need someone to tell you what to do. Beings at the next level are not necessarily always good. They're not in heaven yet. They might be knowledgeable about the next level but there are many levels and that doesn't mean they are now representatives of God or Jesus.

You can volunteer at many places. A local church or a veterans building will have more information. Money is always accepted. Drivers are needed. Socks are usually the most desired thing for the homeless but tents and sleeping bags help. Jackets are needed in winter but the homeless will usually sell/trade them in summer for drugs.

I don't necessarily agree with the idea of guides (nor do I necessarily disagree), nor levels, but I absolutely do agree with you that one can do good in the world regardless, and that volunteering and donating are wonderful ways to do so.

Hi Mac,
We've discussed this before as this question has been asked in the past. Mikey gave the same response then and you didn't agree or feel it is correct (which is always fine and I honestly have no opinion on it). But at that time we ( you and Mikey actually, as I have no idea as I am just the messenger ) agreed to disagree. And that's totally cool!
Mikey tells me it is rare to be forced, but it is possible. It is not 100% that every single soul that ever comes here to earth for a life journey (which is an extreme amount as we know when you think of all the souls coming and going and all the years past) is here totally by choice according to Mikey. We only learn through experience from Mikey's perspective. When it comes to being with our guides and soul progression is encouraged, situations where the soul has been extremely hurtful, for example, in their ways, they need to feel the other side of things to have some kind of understanding. For example, if a soul is in the lower levels (outer darkness) want to progress but are struggling with why what they experienced / did, and how it impaired them, their guides will instruct them to reincarnate as that is the only way they can understand (is again by experience) according to Mikey. Going to another dimension or trying to work through it and improve in the afterlife is not the same as here if the issues the soul has are related to this dimension. So if this is something the soul is trying to do and they basically want to change and improve, Mikey tells me they must return here to this dimension.
I (Carol) have no idea but as children we are certainly forced to do many things by our parents in order for us to learn certain things. I know I was forced to go to church. I was forced to go to the type of school I went to as a child, etc. So it's interesting anyway! Again, I have no opinion either way on this ! :)
Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"
The universe is a very complicated place. In the bible the soul is given tremendous reverence because it is confused with something else called the Thought Adjuster.

The soul is simply a spirit energy vehicle. It is like a car. It does not have a mind of it's own. It grows as you grow so it looks like you but it stops growing at about the age of 25. The soul is not sent down to the earth from heaven to connect with you. The soul forms on top of your current material body. The soul is spirit, so, yeah, you can appreciate it but it is not to be worshipped or even praised. Do you worship your car?

The Thought Adjuster is a fragment of God. The TA does have a mind of it's own but if it is a new TA then it is infantile and needs experience to grow. If a person has an older TA that has already experienced a life before then that person is called an "old soul." The TA does come from heaven. The TA is not to be worshipped or praised either but if you were to compare it to the soul the TA is infinitely more valuable. In the bible the soul is talked about as if it was the TA.

Think of your soul as a car again, your mind is driving the car and the TA is in the passenger seat next to you. The TA gives you choice but your mind decides what to do.

Does every one of us have a spiritual guide? We are told every one has a spiritual guide. We know the guide is not the God and has limitation. What is the purpose of the guide? Is it just for guiding us passing over if no relatives meeting us and our development in the afterlife?

Auras

Does every one of us have a spiritual guide? We are told every one has a spiritual guide. We know the guide is not the God and has limitation. What is the purpose of the guide? Is it just for guiding us passing over if no relatives meeting us and our development in the afterlife?
From what I've read over the years. Yes, everyone has atleast one main guide. It's also said that we have multiple which deal with different areas of our life.

Auras

The universe is a very complicated place. In the bible the soul is given tremendous reverence because it is confused with something else called the Thought Adjuster.

The soul is simply a spirit energy vehicle. It is like a car. It does not have a mind of it's own. It grows as you grow so it looks like you but it stops growing at about the age of 25. The soul is not sent down to the earth from heaven to connect with you. The soul forms on top of your current material body. The soul is spirit, so, yeah, you can appreciate it but it is not to be worshipped or even praised. Do you worship your car?

The Thought Adjuster is a fragment of God. The TA does have a mind of it's own but if it is a new TA then it is infantile and needs experience to grow. If a person has an older TA that has already experienced a life before then that person is called an "old soul." The TA does come from heaven. The TA is not to be worshipped or praised either but if you were to compare it to the soul the TA is infinitely more valuable. In the bible the soul is talked about as if it was the TA.

Think of your soul as a car again, your mind is driving the car and the TA is in the passenger seat next to you. The TA gives you choice but your mind decides what to do.
You're making some rather bold claims here. Even more so I am shocked to even have read that you think you know the mechanics of spirit / soul.

It's okay to tell others your beliefs but don't try and speak as though you're right and others are wrong. Which is the vibe I am getting from your response.

mac

janitor and administrator
Staff member
One might say he's a joker and we couldn't make him welcome
if he were serious about some of his comments. I don't think he'll
return....